Love Is A Strange Thing TEEN ROMANCE RP START AND ACCEPTING

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Love Is A Strange Thing OPEN AND ACCEPTING

Postby sercae » Fri May 20, 2016 6:20 am

Enemies
Name: Amelia Summers
Birthday: APril 16
History: Amelia came from a rich famly, who acted like they cared more about money than her. At the age of 16 she got money from her parents, and moved into a mansion. Her parents phone her time to time, but only to talk about buisness, and to convince her to join their line of work. She is a really young buisness woman, she almost was too young to join, but her parents had friends in high places.
Personality: Amelia is kind, and caring, but it depends on the person she is interacting with. She can act spoiled and stubborn at times, but a lot of the time she is sweet, and generous with her money.
Dislikes: Formality, Buisness meetings, winter
Fears: Being unloved, making the wrong decision, living in torment
Crush: TBA
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: TBA
Family: John Summers (Father) Barbara Summers (mother)
Friends: None
Pets: Colton

ImageImage
Flvrt © ig disc coms other XXXX//XXXX//XXXX
"𝔸 𝕗𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕗 𝕔𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕒 𝕞𝕦𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣, 𝕤𝕠 𝕚𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕒 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕟
𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕒 -𝕥𝕖𝕞𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕦𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣?""

cael | | he / him | | i’m an adult
sercae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Love Is A Strange Thing OPEN AND ACCEPTING

Postby ~BrokenEcho~ » Fri May 20, 2016 6:33 am

(Accepted)
I have returned after like a 6 year hiatus... if I was roleplaying with you, Im sorry I disappeared out of nowhere!

I am trying to collect one of everything here on CS! ..its gonna take a while lol
~BrokenEcho~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Love Is A Strange Thing TEEN ROMANCE RP OPEN AND ACCEPTI

Postby WholeGrain1999 » Fri May 20, 2016 6:55 am

Celebrity Couple
Name: Riley
Birthday: October, 19th
History: Riley grew up with her mother in their one room apartment, as a child she was so used to being told 'no' that now she's learned to not ask. There are so many things she's never seen or done, and it bothers her. She never speaks of her father.
Personality: She's very friendly, and polite...she'd never dare to talk back to anyone. She's quiet at first but once she get's to know you, she doesn't shut up...
Likes: Animals, Coffee, Berries, Horseback riding, Snakes.
Dislikes: Spiders.
Fears: Her biggest fear is being abandoned...
Crush: N/A
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: N/A
Family: Her mother, who passed about a month ago...
Friends: None...
Pets: None...
WholeGrain1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~BrokenEcho~ » Fri May 20, 2016 7:58 am

Accepted
I have returned after like a 6 year hiatus... if I was roleplaying with you, Im sorry I disappeared out of nowhere!

I am trying to collect one of everything here on CS! ..its gonna take a while lol
~BrokenEcho~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby goodbye, » Fri May 20, 2016 4:01 pm

Bad Boy/Good Girl
Name: Derek Hall
Birthday: May 2nd
History: Derek was born in Montreal, Canada on May 2nd, 1998 along with 2 brothers. His parents played little to no attention to the three of them. This lead them to think that they could do whatever they wanted. When Derek was only 16, his brothers decided to leave Canada, however, they didn't have enough money to do it. Together, they stole $40,000 from their father, and left without them knowing. Once in America, they were quickly caught because their father had found out while they were on the flight. The three of them were originally going to be sent to a Juvenile Detention Center, but were given the chance to go home. When they refused the offer home, they were sent to court. Once the trial had ended, the three of them were off the hook, and Derek, along with his little brother (15), were sent to an orphanage for 1 year. Derek was sent into many foster homes, and maintained his reckless attitude. Derek feels there is truly no purpose for rules, and never follows them. Whatever he thinks is fun, he will do. No matter the consequences that may follow. As for love, he finds a much purpose for it as rules. None. Although he has found girls attractive in the past, the thought of being tied down seems like a bother to him.
Personality: Reckless, care-free, laid back, rash, frisky, conniving
Likes: Breaking rules, partying, swimming, cloudy days, traveling.
Dislikes: School, work, presenting, lecturing.
Fears: Jail.
Crush: None
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None
Family: Father, mother, older brother, younger brother.
Friends: None atm.
Pets: Neo http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-HlRfgNOuhVs/Uo_wCgHavAI/AAAAAAAAACk/4Pn6tNtXJe0/s1600/Black+Labrador+Retriever+Wallpaper.jpg
Last edited by goodbye, on Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Hello I'm goodbye! If you couldn't tell I love Kpop << ▪ Bts is my bias group (Jungkook is the ultimate bias and I love him so much someone help me)but I also love other groups: Day6, Got7, Blackpink, Kard, Exo, Gfriend, Bigbang, Winner, Seventeen, Nct, etc. ▪ WLFKBJ is my favorite show of all time. ▪ I'm obsessed with music of basically any genre, and that's my main hobby. ▪ Female ▪ I love talking anything Kpop / Kdrama, so please PM me because I love making new friends! Good/lit/songs from my favs:
    xxxxxxxxxxx(I don't own any of this music)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
goodbye,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~BrokenEcho~ » Fri May 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Accepted!

~BrokenEcho~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mola, » Fri May 20, 2016 6:03 pm

Bad Boy/Good Girl
Name: Brooklyn Johnson
Birthday: January 26
History: Brooklyn's family never really stays in one place. Since she was four, they've moved constantly across the United States, even at one point living in London for two years. She never really got the chance to make any lasting friendships, especially since she was home-schooled most of her life. Her cat, Edward, has been her only constant companion. Brooklyn then tries to focus on keeping her grades up, as her parents encourage her to. They push her to become an accomplished doctor, like her father and mother are (which is why they are constantly traveling), and graduate from Harvard. Brooklyn is forbidden to get any grade less than an A. But that's not what she really wants. She'd much rather stick a nose in a book, and hopes to one day become an author herself. She's stuck between doing what her parents want her to do, and following her own dreams.
Personality: quiet, intelligent, kind, sweet
Dislikes: shouting, fire, heights
Fears: failure
Crush: n/a
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: n/a
Family: parents, no siblings
Friends: n/a
Pets: Edward
mola,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~BrokenEcho~ » Sat May 21, 2016 12:28 am

Accepted

~BrokenEcho~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moth· » Sun May 22, 2016 1:27 am

[May I reserve the long distance female?]
((ᴍʏ ᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ·ꜱ ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ