closed.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Maple Hills Academy-Creatures RP-Open&Accepting

Postby WhenYouJust... » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:05 am

{Thank you! and okay! I changed the form thingy a bit (added the history n stuff)}
ϟ нєу єνєяуσиє, ι'м ѕємι-qυιттιиg ϟ
ϟ ѕσ, ι'м ѕσяяу ιf ι ∂σи'т яєρℓу σя ρσѕт fσя α ωнιℓє ϟ
ϟ вує fσя иσω~ ϟ
WhenYouJust...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby death by glamour » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:11 am

( Alrighty we'll start once someone else joins )
So what if a few people have to die? That's show business, baby!
death by glamour

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry palms » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:37 am

HIRO CHEVALIER
Name; Hiro Chevalier.
Nickname; Usually just Hiro does it.
Age; Seventeen.
Gender; Male.
Species; Half-vampire, half-human.
Powers; Hiro has yet to discover his powers.
Room; 879.
Personality; Flirty, cocky, shows a lack of respect and effort to most people that he meets and is layered thickly with sarcasm.
History; Ask him, it's not very eventful.
Pet\Companion; A magpie that follows him called Moki.
Sexuality; Homosexual.
Crush; Alexander.
Boyfriend\Girlfriend; xx
Other; xx
starry palms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby death by glamour » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:12 am

( Accepted, I'll start us off shortly )
death by glamour

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby death by glamour » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:43 am

Hikaru | Kitsune | Female | Girl Dorm | Tag; No one

Hikaru stood outside the large building with her belongings packed neatly within her suitcase. Her aunt and uncle had recently dropped her and Alex off at the Academy. They first had a tour of the school compound along with the other newcomers at the school and they both went thier separate ways to their droms. She looked at the paper in her hand before looking around to watch all the other girls enter the building and chat among themselves. Her hand automatically reached for the kitsune mask and she placed it firmly on her face before she walked towards the door and entered.

Alexander | Human | Male | Boy Dorm | Tag; No one

Alex stood awkwardly away from the crowd of boys before he adjusted his glasses on his face. He felt lost without Hikaru but he tried hard to seem calm but he was quite nervous about the whole living at school deal. He didn't like being alone but he also knew that he could be annoying at times and that no one would want to be his friend. He sighed and pulled his suitcase along as he avoided the large crowd and headed to the dorm entrance.

[ All the students are now moving into the school and classes won't stay for another week ]
death by glamour

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry palms » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:48 am

hiro ;; with alexander

Arriving at the school on time with all his things properly packed was something foreign to Hiro, and so he agreed to himself that getting to his dorm straight away would be the best idea right now. He sighed a bit, looking around in the crowd as he walked. Hiro chuckled under his breath slightly as he approached Alexander from behind. "Hey, Alex," he announced loudly. "How goes it?" A grin wa splashed across his lips.
starry palms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby death by glamour » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:59 am

Alexander | Human | Male | Boy Dorm | Tag; No one

Alex stopped suddenly when he recognized a familiar voice,he looked around slowly and camw face to face with Hiro. He blushed brightly due to the close contact but he quickly stepped back and gave him a smile. "It could be better" He replied to the question. "I've never had to stay in a drom before,this will be quite new for me" He continued before he looked around to the very building he was referring to. "What about you? You seem pretty cool with this" He muttered soon after.
death by glamour

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry palms » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:02 am

hiro ;; with alexander

"Dude, you have no idea how cool I am with this," he said as he started walking backwards into the dorms. "Cooler than an ice cube or something. Dorms make it so much easier for a lazy person like me." Hiro pushed the dorm building door open and started walking down the halls, trying to find his dorm.
starry palms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhenYouJust... » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:10 am

♪ ѕнerιғ paloĸaj ♪ 16 ♪ тagѕ: None ♪

Sherif had his luggage packed and he arrived to the school. A fresh new start, a new school, new people, no more stabbing sisters. He smiled. He shifted through the crowd of people, trying to get somewhat near the dorm entrances. After several dodging and jumping through the crowd he was finally in front of the actual dorm entrance. Sherif scanned the dorm numbers around the area and finally found his dorm number. Opening the door with the key he got from the principal and the smell of fresh bed sheets, pillows, clean floors hit him. At least it was clean. He smiled and placed his luggage on his bed, unsure of what to do next.
ϟ нєу єνєяуσиє, ι'м ѕємι-qυιттιиg ϟ
ϟ ѕσ, ι'м ѕσяяу ιf ι ∂σи'т яєρℓу σя ρσѕт fσя α ωнιℓє ϟ
ϟ вує fσя иσω~ ϟ
WhenYouJust...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solidarity. » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:19 am

Name; Riley Quinlivan
Nickname(s); Rin, Rile, Quin.
Age; 17
Gender; Male
Species; The Irish Mythological creature known as a Dullahan.
Powers; Can create weapons out of the darkness that flows from his headless neck. Also can regenerate.
Room; 278
Personality; Riley is very Anti-social and can be classed off as rude and emotionless. But what`s a headless guy gonna do? He shows his temper by producing extra large amounts of smoke from his neck and the trait most of his old friends loved was that when he was shy/blushing the smoke would turn a reddish black.
History; After losing his head Riley became less Social and very loner like. He still is but now he`s joined the school he`s coming back to the friendship making side.
Looks; Riley`s head appearance is unknown to everyone but him. He describes it as having Black hair, Red eyes and obviously a large scar were his neck was pierced. Using his Dark powers which flow from his neck wound, Riley has created his own normal wardrobe. He tends to be seen in a black rider uniform or black shorts and a black jumper.
Pet\Companion; Riley can, when focused enough, create a small companion. He has one that is always with him. A large wolf made entirely out of shadow. Its name is Maou according to Riley and is the only creature alive/possessed dead corpse that can actually hear Riley`s voice.
Sexuality; Homosexual but does not show it much.
Crush; Open
Boyfriend\Girlfriend; None.
Other; May I join?
wolf - he/him - adult
im not very active ,, here for nostalgia and to lurk threads
Solidarity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups