My! My! Isn't that dandy.
This is the one time during the year
that the night for all is full of fear
This it, Halloween!
By Me.

Art:
By me
Why do you want this mutato?:
I would really enjoy this Mutato because I'm a really big fan of Halloween and this Mutato Reminds me of it.
Also I enjoy this little fluffball's design as well as it's personality. If I had this Mutato, It would be the star of
my signature and I'd try very hard to make something that matched it's design.
Good Luck to Everyone!
Last edited by lucky thirteen on Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:40 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Things To Do: wrote:what what what what what what
what what what what what what

xxx
╔════════════════════╗
Trades
About me
My Art

╚════════════════════╝

╔════════════════════╗

╭--------------------╮
xxxHi, I'm lucky thirteen
but you can just call me luck
[he/him]

╰---------------------╯

My Dolls:
Arrats & Stitch
Jareth & Abell
Kimba & Sebs
╚════════════════════╝
lucky thirteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mutato #276 (adopt me!)

Postby Zuppe » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:47 pm

up <3
╔══════════════╗

xx Deviantart // Flightrising // Tumblr.

xxxxxxPokefarm // Toyhouse

───────────────────────────

xx My Mains // Rebirth // My Kiamaras

xxxxxxMy JBDs // My Plumerians

Commissions are: Closed!
Art Trades are: Open!
Requests are: Friends Only!

++Interested in commissioning me?
contact me through pm or over
on my deviantart page!++

sig artwork by sixbane and niluna -->

╚══════════════╝
xx𝓡𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓹𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓴𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓼..

ImageImageImage

Jazz // She/Her // Lesbian // Cisgender // Professional Artist & College Student

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zuppe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~KawaiiKelsey~ » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:14 pm

What is your user name

Well hi my name is ~Sakura-~. Im so happy to meet you! its my pleasure to meet you!

What will be the name for this mutato and why

The name of this lovely mutato would be Ochiru. Ochiru is a Japanese name witch means autumn , fall. The reason for this beautiful name., well I dicidid to name her autumn but with a different language because I just find that Japanese name are just wonderful. they personaily have amazing means and such a nice way to pronounse them. Ochiru... I find its a cute name XDImage

The Story

Once day I was walking out the door proudly , because it was my favorite season, autumn! I let the breeze go through my hair. I could not just stand there, I had to play in the leaves! I jump in before anyone saw me and , well, just went crazy! Boy did I make a mess!!!! After playing in the leaves I went to the store. I heard a little boy say that he saw this alien. I was like what alien. Funny thing is that boy lives next to me...before I went back to my house I asked the boy what this alien loked like. he said just like the season autumn. So I went home ready to hold a door but then I see something jump. huh I said. I see something in the leaves. could it be this aien I heard about. I drop my bags and go to he pile of leaves. I spread all the leaves apart to find this thing sleeping in a pile of leaves. I was surprised. I touched it. it felt so plush and jello-ey. I pick it up very gently so it doesn't wake up.i bring it in side my house. I look at it for a while then put a blanket over it while smiling. so I went in the chicen to make some hotcholate. I hear these jump noises. I run to the livingroom and the the mutato away tryung to get out site. I quickly grab it and look at it. it intsanly looks up to me and smiles. I smile and blush. the mutato trys to cuddle with me and I instantly cuddle back with it. I think ill keep you I said. it looks up to me and smile and go epp! ill name you Ochiru witch means autumn in Japanese does that sound good. Epp! Ochiru says. a few weeks later Ochiru and me love going out for daily walks and waching tv together. Ochiru really loves pumkin muffins. and this is how a mutato and human came together to be best friends X3

Thxs so much!!! Good luck to the others who entred!!!!!!!!!!!
~KawaiiKelsey~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Morticia » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:34 am

╔══════════════ Image ══════════════╗
“Have you come to sing pumpkin carols?”
«« It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown

╚══════════════ Image ══════════════╝

+Your Username
Morticia

+Name of the Mutato
Annona

++Reason for choosing the name
Annona was the Roman goddess of the grain. Frequently depicted holding a cornucopia,
she was often associated with the harvest. The name struck me as the perfect one
for this mutato when I first saw her, both because of the association with
fall and because it seemed like a lovely name for a lovely mutato.

+Poem about Fall involving the mutato
-------------------
Watching. Waiting. Silently.
Crouching and eyeing my prey
For even the slightest movement could alert it
As I prepare to spring upon the unsuspecting
A gust of wind causes my prey to dance out of reach
Undaunted I set my eyes upon another target
For in the autumn forest the ground is covered in my prey
Leaves to be gaily pounced upon and danced in
For the beauty of autumn inspires all
To dance and bask in it's glory
A swirling cacophony of color and joy
-------------------

+Extras
I'm not the best at drawing (especially with color),
but she was so cute I wanted to give it a try ^^

“If the Great Pumpkin comes, I'll still put in a good word for you!”

Last edited by Morticia on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
    ImageImageImage | | Image
    - - - - - - - -

┏━━━━━━━━┒
    --
    --
    --
    --
    --
    QUIT
    --
    --
    --
    --
    --
    --
    ┖━━━━━━━━┛
Morticia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fjäll Räven » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:35 pm

Username
I'm❤Midnight❤Wings
Name of the Mutato
Autumn Jasmine
Reason for choosing the name
When I look at her, I see all the colors of the autumn maple trees. I can hear the soft crunching of brittle leaves under foot as I walk through the orchards.
I can close my eyes and hold her image in my thoughts; I see the rolling hills of apple trees sagging under the weight of bright red fruit. I can hear winter birds calling as the fly overhead. I smell the bitter bite of old fruit mixing soothingly with the soft sweet smells of the wet grass and farm animals.
Just by looking at her I can see the fall, and all it's splendid colors!

Poem or short story about Fall involving the mutato
*Clip, clop, clip, clop* The horses hooves sang a sweet melody as they crunched along the farm road now covered my thin layering of gold and red leaves. The fall air was cold, although it had yet to reach the unpleasant bite of winter. Storm clouds boiled above, threatening snow. A young girl stood high and tall in a old western saddle as she and her horse trotted along the way. She did not know how this day would change her forever, too her it was little more than a calm ride before the coming storm.

"Jasmine!" Called the girls mother "Come quickly now, get that horse put away and your self within the house before you catch a cold!"
"Mother, don't worry so" The girl called back. But she did as she was told and quickly set to untacking the sturdy animal.
She pulled her saddle off and walked it into the nearby stall that served as a tack room. As she set the saddle atop a wooden holder she heard a rustling from the far corner. Assuming it was a rat or squirrel she returned to her horse without another thought to the sound.
"Why must it by fall already?" She asked the horse as she rubbed him down. "I loved summer and all it's warmth, now it is simply cold and damp. Why do people look forward to this? It's just so awful."
The horse nickered and tried to rub it's head against her body. The force pushed her back but she only laughed.
"Silly boy, if you keep that up you may hurt me" but even as she said it there was no conviction in her voice. The truth was she didn't mind, it was just a game they had shared for many years, and would continue to play for more to come.
"Spit it out" she instructed as she pulled the bridle from his face, allowing the bit to slid from his mouth. The horse shook, sending hair and dirty all over the stall. "Good boy"
Jasmine placed the bridle beside the saddle in the neighboring stall and turned to leave. *CLANG!* came a sound from the same corner.
"What the-" jasmine thought as she returned to her saddle and then walked briskly to the far corner.
There sitting in a hopeless tangle of bailing twin was the most beautiful creature she had ever seen. It had rippling fur that changed as she watched, first orange, then red, then green.
"Oh, sweety, whatever have you done with yourself?"
as the girl bent and began to untangle the creature she grew more and more sure of it's identity. It was a Mutato, a wild and rare animal that was hardly ever seen, and never touched. She felt very privileged to have seen this beautiful thing.
As she pulled the last strip of twin from the wide eyed beauty she let her hand slid down it's back as lightly as she could.
The animal arched it's back into the movement, like a cat enjoying the sensation.
"I think I understand why people love autumn now-" the girl said as the Mutato wound around her legs. "It's the time we get to appreciate all the color, and all the little things life gives us."

Last edited by Fjäll Räven on Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hoarding:
Fjäll Räven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaitlynizer » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:54 am

ImageImageImage

+Your Username -

Kaitlynizer

+Name of the Mutato -

Pumpkin

++Reason for choosing the name -

I chose the name pumpkin because this mutato reminds me of autumn, Halloween, fall, and of this one pumpkin patch I go to every year, plus this mutato is really cute so I just went with the name Pumpkin, oh and he's a boy.

+ Poem or short story about Fall involving the mutato -

I stare up at the orange and red autumn leaves
I feel the breeze carrying the scents of spices and pie
Watch as all the leaves fall down in a swirling spiral
I walk past the pumpkins
From which I got my name
Settle down in the chilly grass
I think of Halloween
I think of pumpkin pie
I think of the soft ground covered in blankets of color
I can almost taste the flavors of the season
And I start to see
Everything around me
As autumn and fall start up again
I wait and yearn to visit
The favorite pumpkin patch
That is from far away
Even as I wait, I know
I'll come back there again next fall!

++ Extra / Theme song-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHGgi9eXQ7g

ImageImageImage

Good luck to everyone!

stay safe y'all

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
jbd's
kalons
characters
signature art by birdseedy
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Kaitlynizer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ayashi » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:46 pm

-Your Username-

Aya Shameimaru

-Name of the Mutato-

Hmmm, she looks like a Eve Halle Night,
which basically means "Eve of Halloween Night".

-Reason for choosing the name-

Well one is that I love fall, and being in the south means A) Cooler weather, and B) the fun of all the bright colors and candy that appears in stores around town. As we all know, Halloween the the biggest Holiday of the month in Oct, so I thought it would be fitting to name her after the night everyone is out and about, dressed as ghouls and ghost.

- Poem or short story about Fall involving the mutato-

"I'm getting to old for this,"

Twenty year old Jessie said out loud to herself as she walked down the dimly light street. Her small bag of candy swung back and forth as she walked just behind her two brother, who were seven and twelve. Then many reason for her begin out her on Halloween night was to watch her two brother as they went Trick-or-Treating on this clear night. Her parents had asked the young adult to be out with her younger siblings tonight as they went from house to house in search of candy. Seeing how she had nothing planed for the evening, she deiced to go along for the ride, and maybe score some free candy. Her two brother were a dead pirate and a giant lizard this year, Jessie herself had helped with the make up for 'lizard-boy' while the other one was getting help from their mom.

The older sibling really didn't mind going out with her brother, but she did wonder if she was getting to that age where the ago old 'trick-or-treating' had a real 'age limit' or if other though that having an adult asking for candy like a twelve year old was kind of creepy. Maybe she should have wore her old Chinese tie outfit instead of what she was wearing now, a pair of blue jeans, a dark long sleeve shirt with sliver glitter on it, a spider choker wrapped around her pale neck, topped with a short tall hat that had a dark vigil on it's with black roses covered in orange glitter, with another spider on it. She thought her outfit was rather nice...

"Hey Jess, let's go to that one!"

Jessie was startled from her thoughts dress designed by her 'lizard' boy's voice up head. Snapping her gaze to the excited seven year old, she followed his gaze to where he was pointing to. Up on a hill above them stood one of the older homes in the neighborhood. Like many of the near by houses it was decked out with fake spider webs, flickering lights, and ghoulest moans and screams, which seem to be coming from inside as spooky music played over the noise. Jessie stared at the house for a few moments, her impatient brothers slowly edging to the cool looking house. Finally she nodded her head.

"Sure, let's go."

"Wha-whoo! Com'on Greg! Let's hurry!"

"Wait for meeeee! Don't leave me, no!"

The seven year old, Greg, called out to the seconded eldest of the group, Fred. Both boys ran up drive way at top speed, nearly knocking each other over as they try to beat each other to the door.

"Don't kill each other now! Or we'll go home!" Jessie called out to her brothers as she waited for them by the end of the drive way. A distant, 'yeah, OK!' was all that she heard before they rand the door bell and began their traditional 'trick or treat' routine. Giving a pained sigh, she waited. As the keep her eyes on the two trouble makers a dark shape caught her eye. Whipping around, Jessie's dark brown eyes focused on the area around her, trying to find the shape again. When nothing moved, Jessie slowly turn back around to the house. Only for a pair of dark blue eyes gazing right back at her.

"Oh shoot!" She cried in a startled panic. Dropping her bag she froze, mimicking the creature that stood infront of her. A tense silence stood between them before it was broken by a excited yell.

"Cool!" Called out Fred as the creep closer to the animal. He looked up at his sister when he gave up on identifying the animal. "Wha' is it?"

"A, a mutato." Jessie said softly, calming down now that she knew the creature was not going to harm her.Motioning her brother to stay back, she gently creep up on the rare animal, bending down to eye level. The vibrant animal only blinked up at her, flicking it's pointed ear. Slowly stretching her arms, she picked up the orange and red munto under it's small 'arms'. Seeing that it didn't struggle, Jessie stood back up, bringing it closer to hug against her warm body. It gave a soft croon before pressing it's face into the wool fabric. Jessie sighed in relief that the wild animal didn't attack her. The silence was once again broken by her younger brothers.

"Sooooo, can we keep it?"
Ayashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adopted by The King » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:22 am

+Your Username
Adopted by The King
+Name of the Mutato
Harvest

Well at first I thought Fall, Autumn or Pumpkin, but then I was looking for a combination of all of these great names and I came up with Harvest! I think this name fits this Mutato well because they remind me of the fall harvests. :D

+ Poem or short story about Fall involving the mutato
Harvest's beautiful blue eyes grew bigger as they saw a big pile of colorful leaves. Fall is the best time of the year! So many colors, smells and fun things to do. Harvest couldn't wait to pick pumpkins, race through corn mazes, taste and smell all of the delicious fall foods, and so much more. For Harvest, these never got old :D But the first thing Harvest wanted to do was jump into this big beautiful pile of leaves!
Guess what, since I'm a girl, and I'm Adopted by The King
. .:. . .:. . that makes me a Princess! . .:. .

ImageImage
:) If you'd like to call me by a
nickname please use Adopted

(I'm a girl so the nickname "King" doesn't work. Thanks.)
Adopted by The King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mutato #276 (judging)

Postby Zuppe » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:54 pm

THIS MUTATO IS NOW CLOSED
╔══════════════╗

on my deviantart page!++

╚══════════════╝

ImageImageImage

Jazz // She/Her // Lesbian // Cisgender // Professional Artist & College Student

Zuppe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zuppe » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:17 pm

Morticia wrote:
“Have you come to sing pumpkin carols?”

+Your Username
Morticia

+Name of the Mutato
Annona

Annona was the Roman goddess of the grain. Frequently depicted holding a cornucopia,
she was often associated with the harvest. The name struck me as the perfect one
for this mutato when I first saw her, both because of the association with
fall and because it seemed like a lovely name for a lovely mutato.

+Poem about Fall involving the mutato
-------------------
Watching. Waiting. Silently.
Crouching and eyeing my prey
For even the slightest movement could alert it
As I prepare to spring upon the unsuspecting
A gust of wind causes my prey to dance out of reach
Undaunted I set my eyes upon another target
For in the autumn forest the ground is covered in my prey
Leaves to be gaily pounced upon and danced in
For the beauty of autumn inspires all
To dance and bask in it's glory
A swirling cacophony of color and joy
-------------------

+Extras
I'm not the best at drawing (especially with color),
but she was so cute I wanted to give it a try ^^

“If the Great Pumpkin comes, I'll still put in a good word for you!”

Winner <3 I just love everything about this form!
╔══════════════╗

on my deviantart page!++

╚══════════════╝

ImageImageImage

Zuppe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me