Wintergreen Stables*Accepting*(Romance, Equestrian Camp)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Wintergreen Stables*Accepting*(Romance, Equestrian Camp)

Postby WolfLinkEpona » Wed May 29, 2013 6:40 am

J ∆ K Σ - M ∆ C K Σ N N ∆ - T ∆ Y L O R

Name: Jake MacKenna Taylor
Nickname: Jake
Birthday: 14 January
Riding Level: Experienced

There is a house in New Orleans
They call the Rising Sun
Well it's been the ruin of many a poor boy
By God, I know, I'm one.

Family: Mac Taylor
Claire Taylor - Deceased
Claudia Taylor
Adam Taylor
Personality: Jake is a great, friendly, insane, out-going guy. He always acts like himself in front of anyone, and doesn't care about what they say. He loves music and can play violin, guitar, cello, piano, mandolin, Harmonica, Ocarina and drums, and is also a really good singer. Most of the strings on his guitars he has snapped a couple of times. He may be rich but he doesn't act like the stereotype, he's one of the popular guys, but he does have a conscious. He loves being outdoors with a camera in his hands, taking pictures or riding his horse Epona down winding trails. He loves reading and play video games, though he plays ones more like Legend of Zelda, Assassin's Creed or Minecraft, though he is pretty good at FPS (First Person Shooter) games. He has a gift with animals an loves them, he understands what's wrong when somethings wrong. Even though Jake loves Music and Photography, he loves Horse Riding even more. Jake is not afraid to speak his mind and tends to be a bit protective sometimes; Okay a lot protective sometimes. His camera he takes everywhere with him or almost everywhere. He loves to play Epona's Song from Legend of Zelda on the Ocarina, because it calms Epona from doing anything rash. Although he has had a couple of accidents in the past, he still continues to live a happy life, and treats every one as friendly as possible.

History: Jake, although he had always had money behind him and his family, never acted like the stereotypical rich kid. He and his family always had a strong bond, even after his mother died. He and his mother had the strongest bond, even more so than that of his older brother and hers. She taught him piano and how to ride. His father was always working but still made time for him and his siblings. Once he had recovered from his injuries after helping Epona and her herd, and once he re-cooperated Jake began to train Epona for show jumping and cross country. His father caught the guys who injured him , and had them arrested for it and previous priors. Jake has been helping out at the local horse rescue ever since.
His mother died two years after giving birth to Claudia, from a Cancer she didn't know she had until it was too late. Jake's father began working even more, in an attempt to deal with their loss. Adam and Jake looked after Claudia when their father wasn't there. When school started Jake and Adam found it hard to handle school and the baby, so Jake stood up to his father, telling him he needed to act responsibly for the family's sake. After that Jake earned some respect from his father and he began looking after Claudia like a father should. Since that day he and his father were always there for each other. Jake was shot by wild horse wranglers the night he was out riding, and happened to save Epona and her herd. He also got into a fight with them, and got stabbed by one of them. He spent six weeks in Hospital to recover and two weeks at home.
Likes: Horses, Animals, Photography, Guitar, Piano, Ocarina, Nature, His Family, Horse Riding, Girls who have the confidence to be themselves, the colors blue and purple, Those who aren't afraid to speak their mind. Show jumping, Leisure Riding, Cross Country, and occasionally jumping in Western Tack, Video Games.
Dislikes: Those who take life WAY too seriously, Those who hide the awesomeness inside them in order to be normal, Those who despise animals for no good reason, Those who hold grudges against others for no good reason, Those who think they can control him; just because he isn't as high up in the social aspects as they are, Animal Abuse, Wild Horse Wranglers.
Strengths; His extended knowledge, His ability to talk to both humans and animals, His kindness and compassion.
Weaknesses; His kindness and compassion sometimes, His love for animals and how h'll do anything to help them.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Crush: No one
Girlfriend: No one

Well Mother, tell your children
Not to do what I have done
Or you'll spend your life in sin and misery
In the house or the Rising Sun

Pets: Epona, Budweiser.
Car: Chevrolet Avalanche
Phone: iPhone 5
House: House, barn/indoor arena.
Room: ----
There is a house in New Orleans
They call the Rising Sun
Well it's been the ruin of many a poor boy
By God, I know, I'm one.

House of the Rising Sun - Muse

E P O N ∆ ' S - S O N G

Name: Epona's Song
Nickname: Epona, E
Breed: MustangXThroughbred

Height: 16.1hh
Weight: 550kg
Coat Colour: Dark Chestnut Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Markings: 1 white sock and a star shape on her forehead.
Scars: None

Personality:She is stubborn, short tempered but she can be kind and calm. She loves to gallop and is pretty fast. Epona is a strong, protective and weird, yet happy horse. She likes to annoy Jake sometimes by jumping the fence of not allowing herself to be caught in the field, that is, of course, unless he has oats. She loves to munch on handfuls of oats while she's in the stable or if Jake is around. She loves to go on bareback rides and just gallop through the forest. She doesn't really trust anyone but Jake or Claudia, unless he trusts them.
History: Epona used to be wild until her herd were caught by wranglers. Jake and his sister Claudia were out riding when they found her so they waited till nightfall to free her. She was pretty young at that time but big enough to be ridden. Jake and Claudia released them quietly but Jake got shot and almost captured before Epona jumped in and saved him. Epona then decided that because he saved her and her herds life that she would become his horse. Epona is still technically wild because Jake never broke her in completely.
Likes: Oats, Carrots, Galloping, Jumping, Listening to Jake play guitar, Sleeping, Being stubborn, Riding without tack, Jake, Claudia, Pegasus, Storm.
Dislikes: Trailers, Wranglers, Other People.

C L ∆ U D I ∆ - C L ∆ I R Σ - T ∆ Y L O R

Name: Claudia Claire Taylor
Nickname: Claudia
Birthday: October 8th
Riding Level: Experienced

Taking over this town, they should worry,
But these problems aside I think I taught you well.
That we won't run, and we won't run, and we won't run.
That we won't run, and we won't run, and we won't run.

And in the winter night sky ships are sailing,
Looking down on these bright blue city lights.
And they won't wait, and they won't wait, and they won't wait.
We're here to stay, we're here to stay, we're here to stay.

Howling ghosts they reappear
In mountains that are stacked with fear
But you're a king and I'm a lionheart.
A lionheart.

Family: Mac Taylor
Claire Taylor - Deceased
Jake Taylor
Adam Taylor
Personality:Claudia is one who like to build a relationship with a horse built on trust. She loves to work with horses and she loves jumping. She doesn't do many competitions back home, she's more of a pleasure rider although she has done some competitions. She loves animals and hopes to become a vet one day. She protects her friends and would go to the ends of the earth for them. She likes to have a good laugh, as long as it doesn't harm anyone. Also she is really nerdy. She doesn't care what people say about her, and she lives life they way she wants to. She loves being outdoors and having a camera in her hands taking pictures. She loves photography, playing video games and reading. She spends her time outside with her friends or riding rather than being stuck inside on her own. She love reading about history. She likes playing piano when her brother plays guitar and occasionally sings along.

History:Claudia, although she had always had money behind her and her family, never acted like the stereotypical rich kid. She and her family always had a strong bond, even after her mother died. Her father was always working but still made time for her and her siblings. Claudia's mother died two years after giving birth to her, from a Cancer she didn't know she had until it was too late. Claudia's father began working even more, in an attempt to deal with their loss. Adam and Jake looked after her when their father wasn't there. When school started her brothers found it hard to handle school and the her, so Jake stood up to his father, telling him he needed to act responsibly for the family's sake. After that he earned some respect from his father and he began looking after Claudia like a father should. Claudia always felt like it was her fault that her mother died, though she has never confronted her family about this concern. Whereas Jake had a strong bond with their mother, Claudia's bond with her father is up to par with that level. Her father has always worried that Claudia might have gotten some of the cancer that her mother had, but after a series of medical tests, Claudia had been cleared of any harm.
Likes: Horses, Animals, Photography, Music, Horse Riding, Show Jumping, Cross Country, Piano, Reading, Hanging out with Friends, Leisure Riding, Apples, Pasta, Pizza; Mainly Domino's, Subway, Sushi, Beaches, Mexican, food, Italian Food, Being herself, Harry Potter, Singing, Playing guitar, Wearing Blue sunglasses, Smiling, Laughing, Nature, Her Family, Computers.
Dislikes: Animal Abuse, Homophobia, Those who hide the awesomeness inside them in order to be normal, Those who despise animals for no good reason, Those who hold grudges against others for no good reason, Those who think they can control her; just because she isn't as high up in the social aspects as they are.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Crush: No one
Boyfriend: No one

His crown lit up the way as we moved slowly
Pass the wondering eyes of the ones that were left behind.
Though far away, though far away, though far away
We're still the same, we're still the same, we're still the same.

And in the sea that's painted black,
Creatures lurk below the deck
But you're the king and I'm a lionheart.

And as the world comes to an end
I'll be here to hold your hand
'Cause you're my king and I'm your lionheart.
A lionheart. [8x]

Pets: Storm, Toothless, Pegasus
Car: Chevrolet Avalanche
Phone: iPhone 5
House: House, barn/ndoor arena
Room: ----

And in the sea that's painted black,
Creatures lurk below the deck
A lionheart. [8x]

King and Lionheart - Of Monsters and Men

S T O R M ' S - F ∆ L L

Name: Storm's Fall.
Nickname: Storm
Breed: Thoroughbred

Height: 16.1hh
Weight: 550kg
Coat Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Markings: None
Scars: None

Personality:Storm is a lovable, happy horse, who's a big softy. He is a strong, protective and weird, yet happy horse. He likes to annoy Claudia sometimes by jumping the fence of not allowing himself to be caught in the field, that is, of course, unless Molly has carrots. He loves to munch on a carrot or two while she's in the stable or if Claudia is around. He loves to go on bareback rides and just gallop through the forest. Storm is a big jumper, and loves it, though he prefers Cross- Country to Show Jumping because he feels more free out in the open rather than being stuck indoors. He loves it when Claudia sits with him in his stall and hums while stroking or itching his neck or behind his ears.
History: Storm is a Claudia's mom's horse Pegasus', foal whom Claudia helped deliver. When Jake found Epona and her herd, she knew she had to help him, even if it meant risking her life. Storm was strong and fast enough to guide the other wild horses away from the wranglers trying to capture them, but failing in the process.When Claudia heard the gunshot, she feared the worst, Jake shot. Once the horses were safe far away she and Storm raced back and saw Jake clambering onto Epona's back and leaping away. Rearing into a gallop she joined them surprised that Storm could keep up with Epona.
Likes:Oats, Jumping, Apples, Carrots, Food, His Stall, The field, going out for rides, cuddling with Molly and Pegasus, Jake, Claudia, Pegasus, Epona.
Dislikes:Fire, Loosing his mom, Gunshots, Wranglers.

All pictures belong to their rightful owners.
Also on Advanced Scribes; SarkySquirrel c;

⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌
Current roleplays;
A V E N G E R S ➸ New Heroes ➸ CLOSED

ImageImage
WolfLinkEpona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:shiver:. » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:09 am

[Bump]
All for One, One for all
ImageImageImageImageImage
1x1 search pet giveaway
.:shiver:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Noelle~ » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:42 am

Who am I
Name: Jade Coper

Get to know me
Crush: None yet
Personality: She is a party girl, But dosen't like being in huge crowds small ones are okay. She dosen't trust just anybody she must know the person she is speaking to. She can be a dark person in some days But loves to chill with friends, she dosen't accept boys very easily because of her last boyfriend but if she knows very bit of your life maybe just maybe you can get into her life. Otherwise she is sweet and caring.
History: She has been riding ever since she was because her mother owned 5 horses so there was always a horse to ride, my mother started training me to be a pro when i was 10 so yeah i'm good. My mother always wanted me to be the best so even when she died i rode to give my mother her dream. So now i joined Wintergreen Stables and i want a horse who is good with jumping and cross-counrty and is best with advacnced riders and that's why i chose Demon

Level of riding(experienced, begginer, ect.):experienced
Prefered horse:Risk

xImagex
I'm Noelle, well my horse is Noelle but on Chicken Smoothie I'm Noelle.
Anyway I love to RP ( only horses ) so PM me if you want to RP. (As you can see I love horses.)

xxImagexx
coding
~Noelle~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me