Postby garnet. » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:53 pm

Username;;
garnet.

Name;;
Iridescence, Iris for short.

Gender;;
Female

Obsession;;
Iris' obsession is over reptiles. She loves the scaly beasts. It first started when she was just five, and went to her first zoo. She walked past all of the lions and tigers with disinterest, but something about the way the snakes slithered, and the way the crocodiles splashed around that caused her to fall in love with reptiles.

After that, she started to draw reptiles everywhere, including dragons of course because as a child, dragons were her obsession. After all, fire breathing reptiles, even better. While she still thinks dragons are amazing, she has mostly left that childish part of her behind her, and she is no longer obsessed with dragons quite as much as she was, and she's much more interested in more basic reptiles.

Her favourite species of reptiles are monitor lizards. She adores the gorgeous and intricate pattern they have, and actually has one of her own. His name is Hax, and he is a middle aged monitor. She also has other reptiles, including pythons and geckos.

The first reptile she ever owned was a simple corn snake called Grudge. She got him not long after visiting that zoo. Luckily for her, her parents were willing to get her a reptile that she wanted. It probably helped that her parents, mostly her father, adored animals, including reptiles.

One thing Iris doesnt understand is people who are scared of house snakes. She knows some snakes contain venom, and she knows this, however household snakes generally don't. For this reason, she tries her best to get people who are scared if snakes to understand house snakes a little more, and therefore become less scared of them.

Iris' dream is to open a reptillian biology lab. She wants to study reptile venom in detail, and learn more about it. She loves reptiles more than anything else, and so she tries to raise all the money she can to put towards a laboratory to study different species of the scaly creatures.

{331 Words}

Hobby;;
Outside of reptiles, Iris' favourite thing to do for fun is to make little cross stiches. She gets the littke plastic squares with the holes, creates cute designs, often lizarss or dragon, and sew it onto the board.

She has produced lots of different pictures and designs. She even sells them to assist with the fundraising for her reptile stufy laboratory. Surprisingly, they tend to sell for quite a lot, and they make her a steady amount of cash to save.

She tends not to take commissions, but if someone offers a deal that she can't refuse, she will take it up in a heartbeat. These have ranged from teapots, to forget-me-nots, to ducks, and are often quite interesting.

It may seem an odd hobby for a biology orientated girl, but she learnt it from her Grandmother, who unfortunately died when Iris was fifteen. Her cross stiching is a way to remember her Grandmother, and continue her legacy.

{158 Words}
Last edited by garnet. on Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Image
ImageImage
garnet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plumerian #797

Postby rockosaur » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:48 am

Username;;
Name;;
Gender;;
Obsession;;
res<3

╭────✰────╮
hi I'm rocko!
Any pronouns are fine
Shoot me a pm if you
need/want to talk!
I'm generally not very active
╰────✰────╯
╭────✰────╮
Art shop
Custom (base) design shop
open for USD only
╰────✰────╯
rockosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:12 am

Username;; star,
    Name;; Lucio R. Maverick
    Gender;; male
    Obsession;; (497)
      Lucio has a serious obsession with sock monkeys. Ever since he was little he loved getting sock monkeys from his great grandma. She would hand make them for him from a sock he picked, or sometimes she'd make them out of his baby socks creating smaller sized ones for him. Then as he grew she'd take his socks and make them bigger and bigger like him. Though on his 10th birthday she passed away, he was devastated and took it upon himself to learn to make sock monkeys from his socks or for others around him. He is now 24 years old and he has acquired a hefty collection of sock monkeys, some he made himself and others he's found at little places he's been to.

Since learning how to make sock monkeys he often makes them for sick children in hospitals that need something to comfort them while they are there. He also makes them for those who ask him and he can make them out of any type or style of sock you ask him to. He often also makes them out of cloth that he finds around his house or from his grandmas trunk that he was gifted when she passed on. He enjoys the little lovable monkeys and their button eyes, he's always found comfort and happiness in them. Some people call him weird or strange for making the little stuffed monkeys, but he finds it enjoyable.

He doesn't let other get him down about it either, making the sock monkeys is how he gets to feel closer to his great grandmother. He knows she is proud of him for doing it. Especially that he gives a little more than he has, making many sock monkeys in his spare time for others that need a smile on their face. But his obsession can be seen by others as dangerous for his health, because he enjoys collecting them as much as he loves making them. He has a room just for them, having rows and rows of them on the floor or on shelves, he often even places them around the house as a sort of joke for himself. They are up in the rafters and on top of the cupboards. He gets a laugh when he gets spooked by one he forgot was there after a while. Most don't enjoy going into his house because the monkeys freak them out or make them unconfutable.
      He's become known as the vintage sock monkey as he loves the old fashioned ones the most.

He doesn't think it weird that he enjoys them but hates the name. He gets called that by everyone on his street accept the little kids that come to his house often and ask him to make sock monkeys for them. He does just that with out much complaint and often gifts them one their birthday, he just wished that the others on his street are as accepting as the children are.

personality;; (200)
      Lucio is very balanced in how he thinks and treats others.
      He also is a an extremely compassionate person thusly his happiness and motivation for making sock monkeys for sick children in hospitals.
      He is a reliable knowing to be there for people when they need him, no matter what he is doing or where he is.

Though some describe him as bizarre because of his strange affliction for sock monkeys and making them. As well as the fact that Lucio is a mute.
      Unfortunately because of Lucio's compassionate nature he can be gullible. All he wishes to do is help and sometimes other people take advantage of his charity and take an arm and a leg when he is just offering a finger to them.
      Finally he is rather transparent, with his feelings anyway. He can be read like a book as his vibrant eyes tell anyone he meets what he is feeling on the inside.

To sum up, Lucio is a reliable compassionate plumie that enjoys treating everyone equally and fairly though he can be quite trusting and rather easy to read, and can be labeled as a bizarre guy by those who do not know him well.

Last edited by néktar on Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:49 am, edited 12 times in total.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prejudiceu » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:05 am

Username;;
.Dreamers.
Name;;
Margo
Gender;;
Female
Obsession;;
Margo is obsessed with photography. She loves to go out at night and take pictures of the night sky. She is always careful that she doesn't wake her friends up when she opens her window to escape.Her friend Isaac is always there waiting for her under the dim lighted street lamp. They love to have each others company when they spend hours outside at night.They run for miles away from home following the stars.Once they find the perfect spot they play this song and they start dancing.When she gets back home she hang up her new pictures from that night. Margo is obsessed with white polaroid cameras.

[107/500]
Last edited by prejudiceu on Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
x
x
┌────────────┐

female | INFJ
she/her | england | taurus
status - at home!
pms/trades open!
© 'icon 'listo 'kals

└────────────┘
prejudiceu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Running Fern » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:37 am

Dropping out to focus on another plumie! <3
Last edited by Running Fern on Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sup, Used to be Blank Canvas.
Just a plant person wandering my way through life
Starting school to be an airplane mechanic soon, not super active.
Running Fern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master of Nothing » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:16 am

mark!
Last edited by Master of Nothing on Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
quitting cs soon, as soon as I get all my characters rehomed
C:
Master of Nothing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mitsurugi » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:24 am

user;; slightly sad oatmeal
name;; Rem
gender;; male
obsession;;

res w/ the obsession over playing softball
    ────── 異 議 あり ! ──────────────────
    mitsu • he/him • leo | carrd
    [ istp 5w4 - slytherin - chaotic neutral ]

─────────────────── 待 っ た ! ──────
mitsurugi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maka.Albarn » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:14 am

Username;; Maka.albarn
Name;; Jeydon
Gender;; Male
Obsession;; Raving/Partying
Last edited by Maka.Albarn on Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my da - my 1st plume - my 2nd plume
---
any pronouns - heteroflexible - senior
Maka.Albarn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me