The Chiwaii Tree Adoption Center ♪ Batch #1 - Cats!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

The Chiwaii Tree Adoption Center ♪ Batch #1 - Cats!

Postby garnet. » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:20 pm

FAQ wrote:How do I adopt?
I, or one of my artists, will post adopts, usually
three at once. There will be short competitions,
and the artist will pick their favourite form as
the winner.

Can I become staff?
As you can probably tell, I can't run this alone,
so keep looking here for staff applications.
However, please do not ask to be staff out of
the blue.

Can I breed my Chiwaiis?
Breeding is a feature that shall be implemented
some time soon.

Can I trade my Chiwaiis?
Yes, you can trade chiwaiis with other people,
as well as gift them to people, however please
do not trade them for anything other than
chiwaiis. This includes offsite currency and
CS pets.

I feel that a mod has treated me unfairly, what
should I do?

Please pm me, and I will review the situation. I
feel very strongly about this, and will act in a
way that I think is fair.

How many Chiwaii may I own?
The current slot limit is ten for ordinary adopters,
and thirteen for staff members

Species Rules wrote:1. No cussing, arguing or bullying on this thread,
these will earn you a warning.
2. No spamming, you will be let off on your first
offence but after that, you will get a warning.
3. Please respect our staff, and if you have an
issue, please pm me secretly and I will sort it
out.
4. We are not machines- we all have real lives
so please don't be impatient.
5. No stealing of anything at all.
6. No complaining that you didn't win a chiwaii,
or guilt tripping the winner.
7. Don't try to adopt more chiwaiis than you
have slots.
8. Don't ask us for customs or MYO slots, we
will open those if we want to.
9. Homosexual couples and breedings are
allowed as well as transgender chiwaiis
10. Four warnings, and that's a ban, please
don't argue. We will readopt all of your
chiwaiis.
Species Description wrote:Many years ago, humans and chiwaiis lived alongside each other in harmony. That was until a greedy human tried to capture chiwaiis and sell them for his own benefit. A long time of hardship and trial then came, challenging every instinct the chiwaii populations had within them. Finally, chiwaiis have now settled in a new home.
~
Chiwaii now live in small, but comfortable burrows, made inside the trunks of large trees. They create beautiful, elaborate furniture out of wood, leaves and whatever else they can find. Chiwaii colonies always have a signature mark
{Image} on the bark of their trees, so they can always tell which trees contain chiwaiis. They have formed advanced and eco-friendly systems to cope with pests and other things.
~
Chiwaii themselves are small creatures, the perfect size to sit in a humans palm. They come in several species, cat-like, bat-like, winged, pure, corrupted, dragon-like and horned. Four of these species have the ability to fly, and are the heads of transportation between trees. The other species each tend to take up their own roles, however some chiwaii do branch between the groups.
~
Chiwaii are also a fertile species and produce offspring known as Chiwalettes. Chiwalettes are small and chubby, and about the size of a one year olds palm at birth, although they grow over time. They are no longer referred to as Chiwalettes when they reach the age of fifty, equivalent to a human turning twenty. They live to around two hundred and fifty years old on average.

Mascot wrote:Image
This is the chiwaii mascot, her name is Button. She is the daughter to the first chiwaii to ever meet a human, however, her parents were lost to the humans, and have not been seen or heard from in several years. She is a cat-like Chiwaii.

Off Topic Guide wrote:Fanclub - Coming Soon
Archive - Coming Soon
Nursery - Coming Soon
Deviant Art Group - Coming Soon

News and Announcements;
    Chiwaii Adopts Opens; 3rd June 2016
Last edited by garnet. on Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.
garnet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Chiwaii Tree ♪ Species Guide

Postby garnet. » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:22 pm

The Cat Like Chiwaiis wrote:
Cat-like chiwaiis are generally playful creatures. They also evolved to be quick and limber, just like domesticated cats, and can easily jump between branches in trees. Due to this, they often work in the goods industry, collecting materials to make furniture and other things for the chiwaiis in their colony. They can carry heavy objects, but still jump far and with complete precision. They're also generally very dextrous, and so can create gorgeous pieces of furniture. However, some chiwaii also enjoy things like cooking and baking, and tend to also favour these careers. Cat-like chiwaii also invented the system of flying, but the chiwaii that operate said flights don't like to admit this.

The Bat-like Chiwaiis wrote:
Bat-like chiwaiis appear to have tiny wings, that would, like a bumble bee, be unable to lift it's large body. However, due to the magic of the first queen, they are somehow able. Bat chiwaiis are in charge of short flights at night. They fly chiwaiis to nearby trees, to visit friends, or relatives, or even just to attend a celebration. They monitor the administration side of it, as well as manning flights themselves. They are generally nocturnal, and favour the dark of night over the light of day, as they have very strong eyes, to see in the dark. They are also able to communicate via echolocation, hence the large ears. This is how they got their name.

The Winged Chiwaiis wrote:
Winged chiwaii are very fruitful in number, and generally occupy the highest levels of the trees. They are the chiwaii mainly in charge of daytime travel. They enjoy flying from tree to tree, and often end up chatting to the passengers. They were the first chiwaii to trial the flying method, consisting of four flying chiwaiis roped to a square wood sheet, that chiwaii sit on. They aren't afraid of danger in the skies and risk anything for their flight. They generally don't enjoy being on the administration end of the flights, which is often taken on by other chiwaiis of all species. Sometimes these chiwaii go missing for days on end, and come back with wonderful tales of their trip.

The Pure Chiwaiis wrote:
Pure chiwaiis were one of the three special species taken aside by the first queen, and blessed with special gifts. The pure chiwaiis were blessed with an innate ability to sense the levels of welbeing within other chiwaiis. They are social, and are not afraid to speak their minds. They are also looked up to as an ideal. All of these characteristics blessed upon them have lead their main roles to be things like healers, and teachers. As healers, they can easily tell when things are wrong and, along with the corrupted chiwaiis, prescribe the correct aid. As teachers, they know how to help their students develop and grow into excellent chiwaiis.

The Corrupted Chiwaiis wrote:
Corrupted chiwaiis are the mad scientists of the chiwaii world. They were the second of the previously mentioned special species. They were gifted with an incredible knowledge of the world around them, and the elements in things, as well as the gift of alchemy, allowing them to magically transform one thing into another. However, because of an issue with the early corrupted chiwaii, previously known as two-horned chiwaii, the first queen angrily bestowed upon them a curse that prevented them for using their powers for any intentions other than good. This is how they gained the name, corrupted. They often work as inventors or medics, due to their good understanding of elements.

The Dragon Chiwaiis wrote:
Dragon chiwaiis were the final species to be taken aside by the first queen. After the corrupted chiwaiis had been attended to, the queen decided that the peace needed to be kept. She installed an innate moral code within the dragon chiwaii, and blessed them to have an uncanny sence of if a chiwaii is telling the truth, or a lie. They are the balance between pure and corrupted, and keep the peace in the chiwaii world. Their large wings alow for quick flight, in pursuit of criminals or enemies, and their large bodies allow for them to restrain these groups. Several of them also assist in long distance travel between tree colonies, guarding the chiwaiis through the long journey.

The Horned Chiwaiis wrote:
The horned chiwaiis are direct descendants of royalty. Every single horned chiwaii has a relation, albeit mostly distant, to the current ruler in power of each tree. This means that they are gifted with an element of the same magic that once flowed through the queen. They are few in number, but all have a certain type of magic that they can perform. Whether it be one of the elements, levitation, optional invisibility or many others. The ruler of the kingdom is always a horned chiwaii. This is because there is an orb for each tree, that allows the ruler to keep an eye on said rulers kingdom. They can see any instances that are noticed by a pure hearted chiwaii.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by garnet. on Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
garnet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Chiwaii Tree ♪ Adoptions

Postby garnet. » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:23 pm

Rules when Adopting wrote:1. You may only try out for one chiwaii per batch released.
2. Please don't get angry if an artist does not pick your form as the winner.
3. No bribing any of our staff for competitions.
This post is where we will place the batches that are currently up for adoption and the dates that their competitions finish. We will also post on the forum too, but this will be your best guide. I will try to remove these as soon as the competition closes.
The background we use for adoption batches was made by Foamblanket of deviant art

Chiwaiis Up For Adoption

Chiwaii Batch #1 wrote:
The First Chiwaii Batch is up for Adoption

This batch is based off of domesticated cats!

Ends when we have three entries for each
Last edited by garnet. on Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
garnet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Chiwaii Tree ♪ Chiwaii Lore and Origin

Postby garnet. » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:25 pm

Once, in ancient Japan, a small child dreamed up a creature, it was small and had a thin layer of fur, but was quite chubby. It had cat ears, and a tail, and little tiny paws. This child was lonely, and had nothing. One day, she visited the bottom of a mountain, and planted a cherry tree, all of her hope and wishes flowing into that tree.

Many years later, when she was growing older, she visited the tree on the day that it flowered, and from the bud, emerged the creature she had dreamed of as a child. He looked at her, realising she was his creator. He asked if there were more of him. She said no, and watched as the creature bowed his head sadly. He told her that she had one single wish, that the hope she had placed in this tree as a child had blossomed into a great power, and that she could harness it however she wanted.

She thought for a moment, there were many things she wanted in life. All of a sudden, she thought back to how lonely she had been as a child, and never wished for this poor creature to go through that, so her wish was that he use the power to create creatures for him to live alongside. She also named their species, the Chiwaiis.

This chiwaii is known to this day as the first king. Using that magic, he created seven species of chiwaiis. He created the horned species as chiwaii intended to rule fairly and justly. He put his magic into these chiwaii, but in doing so, sacrificed himself. Before his life force drained out of him, he named the first queen, and told her to protect the kingdom.

The queen then blessed three of the other species with simple gifts, she gave the cat-like the gift of balance, the bat-like chiwaii that gift of flight, and the winged chiwaii the gift of bravery. They were to be the simple foundations of her society.

She then took aside the pure chiwaiis and the, as they were then known, two-horned chiwaiis. She gifted the pure chiwaii with the ability to see the well being of other chiwaiis, and she gifted the two-horned chiwaii with the gift of alchemy. They could change matter, focus it into the thing that they wanted. It was a wonderful gift, but she was wrong to trust them.

The two-horned chiwaiis began to use their gifts for their own good, becoming rich and powerful. The land went into desperate chaos, as the two-horned chiwaii began to struggle for power. The queen was furious. She reclassified them as the corrupted chiwaiis, to forever remind them of their mistake and bestowed upon them a curse. They could no longer use their power for anything other than good intentions. If they tried, it would not work.

Finally, she took aside the dragon chiwaii. She blessed them to become peaceful, morally correct individuals, who would watch over her lands until the end of time. They were blessed to be fast, and intelligent, and always kind.

After all of her gifts were given to the other species, one final gift was bestowed upon her own species. She did not have as much magic as her creator, but she had just enough to do what she wanted to do. She gave up the magic she had been created with, to ensure that the future horned chiwaiis would always have magic running through their veins.
Last edited by garnet. on Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
garnet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Chiwaii Tree ♪ Special Events

Postby garnet. » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:27 pm

Please come back later for more information!
garnet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Chiwaii Tree ♪ Staff Members

Postby garnet. » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:33 pm

This post will introduce you to our staff, and other important people in the species.

Staff Members wrote:
garnet. - Species Owner
I am garnet. but you can just call me Garn. I created this species many years ago and, although it has gone through many faces, it has now reached it's final form. If you have any questions at all, please pm me, I will reply quickly, as I'm almost always online. I don't bite either, so if you just want a chat, I'm perfectly happy to do so. I really hope you enjoy this species as much as I do, and that you have fun. If you have any suggestions for how we could improve chiwaiis, please pm me, I would love to hear your ideas.

tpdau - Admin & Artist
Hey there! I'm tpdau, a transguy with a passion for art, adoptables, gaming, and reptiles. I'm always open to chat, answer questions or give advice, so my inbox is always open! I'm super excited to work on chiwaii's and I am even more excited for everyone to see my designs!!

Rainbow Kylo Ren - Previous Owner & Artist
Hello! I'm Rainbow Kylo Ren! I usually go by Rainbow or Fuzzy, so whatever you prefer! I am currently an artist and previous owner of this wonderful species! I'm not super active, but like garnet, I am open to any questions (although, you're better off asking garnet, since I am usually wrong) Also, on a totally unrelated note, I love Kylo Ren from Star Wars! Thanks for reading my little fact thingy, I hope you have fun adopting and have a great day! :3

jukira. - Artist
Hello! I'm jukira., but sometimes I'm known as juki, or senpai flirty, but only to my friends :>. I'm a female designer who takes pride in her work and tries to be as best as possible at it. I work at Pikits, and I own a species called Worbs. I'm glad to be back and working at Chiwaii's again c:.

Credits wrote:

SeidenKaczka-
Drew all of the lines for chiwaiis
AcidImportedRose-
Sketched out the baby lines for Kaczka

ChristainAnimalLover-
Made all of our banners
garnet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Chiwaii Tree Adoption Center ♪ under construction

Postby garnet. » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:35 pm

Here is where you can find stamps that you can put in your signature to advertise Chiwaiis. We have two stamps as of right now, but if anyone wants to make their own, we'd love to use it. For a template for stamps, if you'd like to make one, we use one I have created that has little leaves all around that.
(You can download this from here)
Also if you own a species, and would like to be part of our affliates, please message me.

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3069702][img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/754a/f/2016/151/c/f/stamp_1_by_lunathellama-da4fvez.png[/img][/url]

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3069702][img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/1f4d/f/2016/151/a/2/stamp_2_by_lunathellama-da4fwdk.png[/img][/url]
garnet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Chiwaii Tree Adoption Center ♪ Open!

Postby garnet. » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:38 pm

We are now open for posting!
Image Image Image
ImageImage
garnet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Chiwaii Tree Adoption Center ♪ Open!

Postby garnet. » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:05 pm

The First Chiwaii Batch is up for Adoption

This batch is based off of domesticated cats!

Ends when we have three entries for each
Last edited by garnet. on Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
ImageImage
garnet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Chiwaii Tree Adoption Center ♪ Free Customs on join

Postby garnet. » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:46 pm

https://join.me/400-303-086
FREE CUSTOMS FOR GRAND OPENING!

ENDED
will open up again later though!
Last edited by garnet. on Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
ImageImage
garnet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me