blurryfaves rp storage || no posting

A place to store your roleplay character information.

blurryfaves rp storage || no posting

Postby knifekind » Sun May 29, 2016 7:41 am

don't post
      pm if anything looks familiar
      be polite
knifekind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tj

Postby knifekind » Sun May 29, 2016 8:08 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝ everything is
xxxxImage

his hands, his smoke, his dreams

t.j harvard----×----23----×----male----×----strength

With a thick Brooklyn accent and extensive knowledge of everywhere and anywhere
surrounding the U.S, most people are taken aback when they learn that Tyler Jameson Harvard,
better known as T.J, was actually born in Wellington, New Zealand, as opposed to the bright lights
of New York City. The oldest of four children, T.J and his family moved when he was six, where he
soon adapted both a Brooklyn accent and attitude. T.J is slightly shorter than average, standing at
just about 5 foot 7 inches, and has a muscular, broad frame with squarish shoulders and a similar
stance. Due to his heigh making him appear rather diminutive around other men, his stance
when standing or walking is squarish and strong, with his head up and back straight, often
accompanied by a lazy half-smile and challenging, daring eyes. T.J has multiple tattoos, most
of which are of his own design or concept; a geometric hawk adorns his upper left arm to just above
his elbow, whereas an intricate design involving a dripping Boba Fett from Star Wars sits across
his right inner arm. His other designs are more minimalist, like the UFO behind his ear or the
paper plane just above his hip-bone. Being the oldest of four siblings - three of them being
sisters - T.J is naturally a protective and caring individual. However, not everyone understands
his idea of what's caring and what isn't, and often results in people being uncomfortable or just
plain pissed off by him in general. T.J is rare, in that he is incredibly strong, both physically and
emotionally, and can take a whole lot - but by doing this, T.J's emotions are often squashed down
in favor of him indulging in fixing others. However, T.J's most unflattering trait by far is his
penchant for taking control of other people within his idea of "helping"; often telling them what
to and not to do in favor of it being "for their own good" before seeing if it's something that will
actually help the person with what they're struggling with. T.J is perfectly able to pull his own weight,
however feels out of the goodness in his heart that he is obliged to help pull along everyone else's too,
if they like it or not.

knifekind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

claire

Postby knifekind » Sun May 29, 2016 8:31 am

───────────────────────────────────────────────────

meet claire wysteria barton. she is the 20-year-old daughter of the
    now retired hero clint barton, known as hawkeye. she is half
    italian on her mother's side, and lives in santa monica with her shiba
    inu, kate. claire is a tall, slender woman, at 5 foot and nine inches
    tall. she has curly, blond hair and has grey eyes, like her father. she
    followed in her father's footsteps in the form of taking up archery from
    a young age. while she is in no way on the level of her father or brother,
    claire is an esteemed archer with frighteningly good aim. claire in
    herself, however, is a rather mysterious young woman who tends to
    keep to herself in most situations. an introvert at heart, claire is a
    quiet person who comes off as shy in most situations; however, in
    reality she's quite the contrary. she's pansexual and is currently single.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
knifekind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

w.d.y.w.f.m? [ frisco ]

Postby knifekind » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:44 pm

xx
x
x
xx
x
x
x
xxx
x
x
x
x
x
xx

xxxxxxxxxxxx
WHAT IF IT'S YOU
w.d.y.w.f.m?
& IT WASN'T ME?
⋆ ⋯⋯ ⋆ ⋯⋯ ⋆

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
name. jayus yukon n/name. frisco age. 22
gender. male s/o. pan species. human
m. dawn yukon f. amadeus yukon
s. fresno yukon pos. charming, innovative, witty,
creative neu. independent, self-aware, rebel neg. cynical,
pretentious, disloyal, bitter

art, alternative music, vegan food, cats
social situations, pressure, the cold, being yelled at

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

⋆ ⋯⋯ ⋆

knifekind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

callous heart [romeo]

Postby knifekind » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:34 pm

xxName: Romero "Romeo" Wagner
xxAge: 28
xxGender: Cis male
xxPowers: Metamorphmagus & Organic Exoskeleton
xxSexuality: Pansexual
xxFace Claim: Gerard Way

xx"Y'know how old I am? Twenty-freaking-eight. I'm an old man.
xxBut mess with me and I'll kick your butt any time of the week.
xxMoral of the story, stay the hell off my lawn."

xx - xxx - xxxx - xxxxx

xx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Despite being named after one of literature's greatest charmers, Romeo Wagner isn't exactly being fawned over by thousands in the way someone with such a name would suggest. Romeo is actually a very shut-off and enigmatic individual, and not much is truly known of him beyond what he and his "sidekick" entertain, although rumor has it that he had a wife and child before his mutant abilities were made aware. His secretive nature means that not many people attempt at anything close to a friendship with him - his only constant companion is his "little spark", Astrea. He doesn't care much for other people all that often, although claims he isn't selfish; rather, he's actually just saving himself the stresses of watching them eventually die. Astrea is the only exception to this, and seems to be the only person he's bent on keeping safe. At times, he seems too protective over Astrea, but it's for a reason - allegedly, the rumors say that he had his own child once, but lost them, leading to his protectiveness over his "spark". Romeo is a weathered and bitter soul, and knows deep inside that he can't continue to wrap Astrea in cotton wool and ignore the world outside in favor of the lies he tells her.. but it doesn't mean he can't pretend.
Romeo's lucky enough to have multiple abilities, although not all of them are ones that serve a good purpose on the battlefield. Being a Metamorphmagus, Romeo can change his hair color, height, appeared weight, and basic facial features seemingly at will, however within limit - his hair color will naturally change with emotions such as fear, depression, disgust and excitement, with his neutral shade being a flame red. Strong emotions can hinder his abilities, or cut them off completely for a short period of time.
His secondary ability is albeit a lot more helpful within fights; Romeo can form armor around his body or a shape it from elemental forces for protection and physical boost. For him, his elemental exoskeleton is almost always made from rock or earth, but he has the ability within him to possibly craft it from fire, electricity or possibly wind. His abilities are limited in the fact that he can't use them in conjunction with his Metamorphmagus abilities, and that they tire him out awfully afterwards.
While Romeo might not always be charming, he surprisingly makes up for where his personality lacks in looks, in a turn of events. Neutrally, Romeo's short hair is flame red and obnoxious, which clash with his almost translucently pale skin and hazel eyes, which are framed by short eyelashes and straight, dark brown eyebrows (the shade he was born with). His sharp jawline and reasonably high cheekbones matching with his pale skin give him an almost vampiric appearance, although he's nowhere near like the skin-and-bone lanky image of a vampire most people seem to associate with such features - at five-foot-seven, he's not at all on the short side, but he's not tall either. He's somewhere between muscular and lanky, in the way that he's strong.. but not obnoxiously so. He's a good hand-to-hand fighter, however, and utilizes it whenever possible. As his moods change, so does his hair; going bright orange for anger, yellow-blonde for envy, lavender for excitement, pink for flirtation, teal for sadness, blue for fear and black for, strangely enough, happiness. In very rare moments, his hair will go to its natural brown - signifying peace. When fearful, he naturally shrinks down about 3 or 4 inches in height to make himself seem smaller, and when angered enough will grow about 2 to 6 inches taller, in order to seem more opposing - however, these are only cosmetic, and unfortunately only last for as long as he feels that way.

angry = orange
blond = envy
flirty = pink
excited = lavender
sadness = teal
fear = blue
happiness = black
peace = brown/natural
knifekind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[astrea]

Postby knifekind » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:35 pm

xxName: Astrea "Spark" Null (goes by Astrea Wagner instead)
xxAge: 11
xxGender: Cis female
xxPowers: Technopath + telekinesis + empath
xxSexuality: N/A - she hasn't developed attraction either way
xxFace Claim: Millie Bobby Brown

xx"I don't want to hurt anyone for as long as possible. People don't deserve to
be hurt, ever, no matter what they do or who they are. Why don't people get that?"

xx - xxx - xxxx - xxxxx

xx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Unlike Romeo, Astrea's name is tragically fitting; in Greek mythology, Astrea was the goddess of innocence and purity, not too unlike the child now holding her name. Said child's main feature is, in fact, her innocence; the innate want and desire in her heart for wonderful things is shown time and time again. Not too unlike Romeo, not much is actually known about Astrea, even by Romeo and her herself. She doesn't remember much about her birth family, but suspects she was actually adopted, deep down. Enigmatic and even more mysterious than Romeo, she keeps secrets well.. despite the fact that she actually has very few. Being a telepath, however, Astrea often knows other people's secrets before she knows her own - often without even realizing it. For her young age, Astrea is wise beyond her years, and is incredibly articulate, to the point where she's often praised by Romeo for how well she speaks with ease. Although she doesn't go to school, her intelligence is obvious from not only how she speaks and describes herself and feelings, but also the way she holds herself against older people around her. Her innocence, while visible, is not exploitable - while she's merciful and kind, she's not a pushover.
In more ways than one, Romeo is Astrea's unspoken father figure; she trusts him with every fiber in her four-foot-nine body, and he in turn protects her and helps her with everything she can't do alone.. which is a lot, considering she's only eleven. Although at times he covers her in metaphorical cotton wool and seems too over-protective, Astrea reluctantly understands that he's only trying to protect her, and that he has good intentions overall for the both of them. Being an empath, she can tell his soul is weathered and bitter; however, understands that he has a good heart, despite all the troubles he's seen.
Astrea's yet another kid with strong abilities she can't yet control yet, but with help from the much wiser Romeo, she is learning how to use her powers for good. Her nickname, "Spark", comes from her strongest power - technopathy. She can create, shape and manipulate technology and technological constructs, computers, robots, hardware and other devices that can be termed under the word "technology". Manifested as a special form of electrical/telekinetic manipulation, her ability is a special form of "morphing" which allows physical interaction with machines, or even a psychic ability that allows mental interface with computer data. However, in strong times of emotion, she gives off physical sparks uncontrollably, which can get up to 500 or even 1000 ammeters.
Alongside her technopathy is her trusty telekinetic talent; although her powers are a lot more Carrie White than Professor X, in the way that her ability only really comes out in full swing when she's going through times of intense emotions. Luckily for her, she can use it for simple mind conversations back-to-back with people she has a strong emotional bond with (like Romeo) or other telepaths - however, she usually only speaks telepathically when she has no other options, or she's telling someone something that would be dire if repeated. She can, in a way, numb down her abilities; when in large groups, she tends to shut her brain off to avoid getting overwhelmed by too many voices in her brain.. which causes her to be physically deaf in the process as well, which has led both herself and Romeo to learn sign language.
Her last ability is one of the ones she tends to use the most around Romeo; her empathy. When utilizing this, Astrea can fully interpret and replicate the emotions, moods, and temperaments of others without reading apparent symptoms - allowing her to understand introverts or discover if one emotion is actually hiding another. In battle or in conversation, she can attack someone in a personal and emotional way, since she knows exactly what emotion is flowing through the other person, and can use this knowledge to play against them. In some cases, Astrea can read emotional imprints left on objects of importance, such as clothes, jewelry and small tokens and trinkets. However, just like her telekenesis, she gets overwhelmed by this very easily, so rarely uses it when possible.
At eleven years old, it's not weird to say that Astrea is a good looking young girl - it's obvious to anyone that she will eventually grow up from a gorgeous little girl into a gorgeous young woman. Although she had a short phase when she was younger of having completely shaved hair, Astrea now boasts a head of long, platinum blond locks, falling in soft waves and curls over her gentle shoulders. Strangely, her eyebrows remain the same dark color as her shaved hair, and are naturally thin, with slight arches. Astrea doesn't wear any makeup, save for the occasional lip gloss or mascara - she hasn't quite gotten her head around eyeliner just yet, but admires the short phase Romeo had of wearing thick liner smoked under his eyes. Her facial features are childlike and somewhat androgynous; when she wears beanies or hoodies with the hood up, many people assume her to be a boy at a first glance, before noticing her long hair and slightly more feminine features. Like Romeo, she's also somewhat pale, but she doesn't look half as vampiric as he does, with his gaunt features and imposing attitude. She has naturally rosy cheeks and a pleasant face with a mouth that turns into a smile usually on its own. She's small, even for her age - she stands at four feet and nine inches tall (four foot eleven on her very tippy toes), and has a lithe form with small hands and feet. The top of her head brushes around Romeo's elbows most of the time, but as she is still growing, she has a little hope of a growth spurt eventually.
knifekind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aaron

Postby knifekind » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:52 pm

────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────
    ───────────────────────────────────
    ──────WESLEY DUN!──────────────

┏⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯┓

i. aaron wesley dun ii. ar, ron iii. 18
iv. trans male v. bisexual panromantic
fc - frank iero

┗⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯┛

"i get what you're saying, but i don't like it.
so yes, i will set the bathroom on fire"

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

xxx
x
xx
x
xx
x
x
x
x
x