Burrito Bunny's Artistic Corner | Open

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Burrito Bunny's Artistic Corner | Open

Postby Burrito Bunny » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:43 am

CLOSED

Hello! Welcome to my art shop. I am currently exploring the realm of digital art, and would consider taking some commissions here on CS! I am even offering animations! Please read on if you are interested!

~ S L O T S ~

slot

slot

slot
CANNOT DO:
*Humans
*Anthros
*Horses/ponies

CAN DO:
*Canines
*Felines
*Dragons
*Just ask!
Last edited by Burrito Bunny on Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:54 pm, edited 308 times in total.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Burrito Bunny » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:13 am

Rule One: Be polite, and patient.
      Feel free to ask about the status of your art, but please be patient! I can get quite busy, but will be glad to give updates.
    Rule Two: Give credit.
      Please link to my profile or art shop whenever your use my work, especially if used offsite. If not always possible, I understand, but absolutely do not claim as your own.
    Rule Three: No editing or tracing.
      While resizing is fine, do not edit the piece, create new lines from it, recolor it, or maliciously remove my signature.
    Rule Four: Pay me for tryout art.
      If you are using the art for a competition, let me know the date it is due. Provided I finish before that date, you must pay me, even if you do not win the contest.
    Rule Five: Reference is required.
      At this time I will not create a character without an existing reference, sorry.

Placing an Order: To place an order, look at the options bellow and select the type of art you would like. Fill out a form, post it on the thread, and then send me a trade which is ready to accept. I will not accept it until you have seen the finished piece, but I would like to have the trade waiting in my trade center as a reminder. Message me with any questions!
Last edited by Burrito Bunny on Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:41 pm, edited 23 times in total.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Head Shots -

Postby Burrito Bunny » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:10 am

Head shots are great for avatars, icons, or even just as stand alone pieces! For these pieces I'm including the heads as well as a portion of the neck and upper chest, all subject to the composition of the piece! For blinking avatars, check the animation section.

*Please note that very complex characters may be subject to an increase in price.

Code: Select all
[center][b][size=120]I want a head shot![/size][/b][/center]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Reference:[/b]
[b]Expression:[/b]
[b]Style:[/b]
[b]Size (optional):[/b]
[b]Payment:[/b]
[b]Other (optional):[/b]

Lined Flat Head Shot

This head shot includes simple lines and coloring, as well as minimal lighting on reflective areas such as eyes.

Payment Options:
*One 2009 Rare and one 2012-2014 rare
*One 2014 or earlier store pet
*40C$
*80 Credits
*Art Trade (pm me for discussion)
*Other (pm me for discussion)

Lined Shaded Head Shot

In addition to lines and coloring, this head shot includes a layer of basic shading and more lighting, adding depth and texture to the piece.

Payment Options:
*One 2009 rare and one 2010-2011 rare
*One 2013 or earlier store pet
*45C$
*100 Credits

Lineless Head Shot

This head shot is formed through the careful blending and layering of colors and shading. It lacks lines, instead taking a natural flow. It displays the most texture, and most delicacy.

Payment Options:
*Two 2009 rares
*Two 2016 or earlier store pet
*55C$
*130 Credits
Last edited by Burrito Bunny on Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:42 am, edited 28 times in total.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Full Body -

Postby Burrito Bunny » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:22 am

Full bodies depict the character in its entirety, with virtually any pose available upon request. Couple art can also be requested for nearly double the price. If you have questions, please message me!

*Finished pieces will be larger than the example provided.
*Please note that very complex characters may be subject to an increase in price.

[center][b][size=120]I want a full body![/size][/b][/center]
[b]Pose:[/b]

Lined Flat Full Body

A piece which features simple, clean lines and flat colors with lighting only in the most essential areas.

Payment Options:
*Two 2009 rares and 2010 rare
*Two 2014 or earlier store pets
*65C$
*200 Credits

Lined Shaded Full Body

Framed with clean lines, this piece also displays shading and lighting on top of the coloring.

Payment Options:
*Three 2009 rares
*Two 2013 or earlier store pets
*Low Advent
* 80C$
*230 Credits

Lineless Full Body

A smooth blend of colors and shading as well as highlights come together to form the distinct shape of the piece without lines. It features the most detail and careful construction of depth.

Payment Options:
*Three 2009 rares and one 2010 rare
*Three 2014 or earlier store pets
*Low Advent
*100 C$
*280 Credits
Last edited by Burrito Bunny on Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:20 am, edited 20 times in total.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Animations -

Postby Burrito Bunny » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:13 pm

Blinking Animation

You can request that a blinking animation be added to you digital piece. It is compatible with any of the three styles I offer, and can be applied to full body or head shots. To calculate the price, take the price of the base from one of the two posts above, and add one of the bellow options. Let me know if you have any questions!

Payment options:
*One 2010 Rare + base
*One 2016 or earlier store pet +base
*25C$ + base

[center][b][size=120]I want a blinking animation![/size][/b][/center]
[b]Head shot/Full body:[/b]
[b]Expression/Pose:[/b]
[b]Size (optional):[/b]

-more coming soon-
Last edited by Burrito Bunny on Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:54 am, edited 16 times in total.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Traditional

Postby Burrito Bunny » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:31 pm

- currently not available -
Last edited by Burrito Bunny on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:06 am, edited 7 times in total.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Archive

Postby Burrito Bunny » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:34 pm

This is an archive of all the work I've taken on for this shop. You can see more samples of my work here, or, if you've lost your link, hopefully you can reclaim it here.

None of these characters are mine, this is just the art I have done of them. If you would like your piece omitted from the archive please let me know! I will gladly remove it/not put it in.

Last edited by Burrito Bunny on Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:26 pm, edited 81 times in total.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Info For Bulk Payment

Postby Burrito Bunny » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:35 pm

This information is for customers who would like to pay in bulk uncommon or bellow pets and items. Each payment plan with be outlined here in more detail. I will measure them in terms of "credits" just to avoid confusion about which this are more valuable.

If I feel you are just trying to just pay the absolute minimum by taking advantage of the loose way I am valuing currencies I may decline the order, since that is a little insulting and ill mannered.

• Each random uncommon and bellow is worth (1) credit.
      I would appreciate that you find a mix of rarities, species, and dates instead of offering the whole payment in OMG so commons or something like that. Even though the technical worth varies I think it would be easier for the both of us if I didn't split hairs in counting the value of these. Just be fair.
  • Each reasonably sized item is worth (1) credit.
      This does not include tiny or independently useless items, like a single sprinkle or ginger bread house decorations. I would like to also receive more than just the free items in the CS store. Try to pick some from varied events and dates and such. Wishlist is outdated and absolutely not required.
  • Background and scenery items are worth (2) credits.
      Items like a single flower or clump of grass would still be valued as normal items.
  • Each one of my hoard pets are worth (3) credits.
      You can find my hoards [url=x]here.[/url]
  • Each recent rare (2013-present) is worth (5) credits.
      Again, a mix of species and date would be nice.

How to pay with a bulk option:
  1. Gather the pets you wish to pay with in their own group. Lock this group so that no one can offer on those pets.
  2. Post your order form on this thread. Link to the payment group. Describe the amount and type of items you will also send (if any).
  3. If I approve the form, send the trade ready to accept, complete with every pet in the group and all items. Send it within 3 days max please.
  4. When I am finished the art I will accept the trade. Make sure you do not trade any of the pets or items away resulting in an auto cancel.
Last edited by Burrito Bunny on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:47 am, edited 4 times in total.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Burrito Bunny's Artistic Corner (WIP)

Postby Burrito Bunny » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:35 pm

Reserve for future use.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Burrito Bunny's Artistic Corner (WIP)

Postby Burrito Bunny » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:36 pm

Reserve for future use.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me