Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Postby Lacuna » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:57 pm

Do not post on this topic more than once per day [24 hours]. If you spam, you will receive a warning.

• If you are looking to have a 1x1 roleplay with someone, post here! Or, take a look at who has posted here recently and see if they're offering a RP you're interested in. (: You should include information such as what kind of roleplay you're looking for, your level of roleplay, and what subject you're looking to roleplay.
  • Please do not to share personal information such as your age (including small age ranges), grade, Skype, kik, email, or precise location in your advertisement (or offer to share it privately) or ask for this information from other users.
  • Offering to roleplay inappropriate content like the topics below (even if you want to do it offsite) is unacceptable. PMs follow the same rules as the forums, so inappropriate content may not be roleplayed via PM either.
  • Do not make a post here if you are not looking to roleplay on Chicken Smoothie. Posts exclusively looking to roleplay offsite will be considered spam, as they have nothing to do with CS.
  • Please only create a topic for your 1x1 roleplay AFTER you have found the person you wish to roleplay with.
  • The one image rule now applies to this thread as well, posts containing multiple images will be edited (like roleplay forms, font images do not count). Continuing to break this rule will result in a warning. Also remember that art theft is not acceptable anywhere on the site; you must have permission to use the images you are posting or they must be free to use, or official art from shows/movies.

Remember, several roleplay topics are not allowed:
    • Mature content romance
    • Minor x adult or incest romance/relationships
    • Ongoing and/or unprovoked abuse
    • Creepypasta/Rainbow factory
    • Gore/excessive violence
    • Teen pregnancy
    • Pregnancy as main plot
    • Mental health/asylum roleplays
    • Substance abuse
    • Yaoi/Yuri (this does not ban regular homosexual relationships)
    • Slave/Master
    Like any roleplay, you must follow the CS forum and roleplay rules.
Tess wrote:As this is a family website, we have strict rules on romance-related or abuse-related roleplays.

The same rules apply for PMs.

Anyone found to be requesting or indicating that they want to roleplay something against CS rules may have their communication abilities revoked, or may be banned if the situation is considered severe enough.

If you want to roleplay something which is not family-friendly, you should find another website to do that on. This is not the right kind of website for these roleplays.

There is no excuse for breaking the rules.
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby Boghound » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:19 pm

Yo I'm Lambert, a genderfluid dude (he/him) who wants to roleplay one thing in
      specific and nothing else. I'm not here to make pretty posts, I'm here to write.
      I'm not going to spend two hours on coding or anything like that. In fact, it's
      better if we just rp over PM. I'm pretty busy, but I'll try to reply at least twice
      a week. I'm not here to write a novel, either, so while you won't get anything
      less than a paragraph, you're not going to get like five paragraphs.

I want to be friends with my rp partner, so please be open to being friends. 0-:
      Also please don't be afraid to poke me w/ a stick if it's been a while since I replied.
      Sometimes my anxiety kicks in and I go a few days w/o talking to anyone, so
      please understand if your messages sit in the outbox for a bit.

Anyway !! I only rp m/m. There is no budging on this at all.
      I'm interested in roleplaying the videogame FALLOUT 4. One of the these few
      pairings would be the IDEAL but I'm willing to entertain others. Bold is the
      role I'd like to play !!

John Hancock && Male Sole Survivor

Thank you for your time !! <3
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
currently in my warriors era.

🌈

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby equine. » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:40 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

( I N T E R E S T S )
feel free to pm me
your suggestions if it
regards to romance

Romance [ships]
draco x hermione
erza x gray
erza x jallel

simon x isabelle
moose x camille
jay x evie
jasper x alice
pietro x wanda
seaweed x penny
ed x carter
glenn x maggie
han lue x gisele
oh x eeme

other ideas

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

( I N T R O D U C T I O N )
      hello everyone, i am winterflower, but feel free to call me winter or flower. (: i am in the GMT +08:00, so keep that in mind when waiting for replies. though it doesn't matter if you live in another timezone. i am a student, so i will have school, homework and exams, so please understand if i cannot reply right away or take quite long to reply (even after i read your message/post). however, i am most free during the weekends and my holidays. i have been on chicken smoothie for only a few months but please do not underestimate me, i have also role-played on many other websites before and i have also written many novels, so i do count myself as an experienced role-player. i consider myself a semi-literate role-player; depending on what how i'm feeling and my muse for that day and also depending on what you give me to reply. however, i usually mirror replies. i usually type in lowercase letters, though i can give you good spelling, proper grammar and punctuation. i can post several times per day during weekends or my holidays, unless i have school or is out with my friends or family, if not, i'll make sure to post at-least once. i only roleplay on forums and only here on cs, i don't do pm's or advanced scribes. i can play both male or female and i do only mxf romances, so no mxm or fxf, though i have nothing against them. i tend to be neat with both my forms and my replies. I will definitely pm you if i cannot post on that day or for more than two days.

( O R I G I N A L X I D E A S )
      He's the typical bad boy, rich and wealthy, and that's a fact. He doesn't wish to attend college but he was forced to by his parents. She was the valedictorian of her high school and us known to have her nose in a book, being quiet instead of sociable. She's attending college to be an English major. She wants to write novels and also become a singer. He doesn't have much of a plan for his future. However, when they are around each other, sparks noticeably fly. She's talkative around him and he's sweet only to her. It seems adorable and perfect, doesn't it? But he is hiding a lot of secrets and countless girls want him to be theirs, and they would do literally anything, to get what they want. Sure he still fools around with some of these girls though it doesn't mean anything to him, however to her, it means a lot. She's insecure and emotional inside, and when she sees what he does, she just breaks down. Can he change his ways to save their relationship? Or will he lose her forever?
equine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:57 pm

the machine's serch

intro:

hello, i am the machine. i am an Australian roleplayer and i'm excited to roleplay with you. ^^ i live in the Australian east time zone (no sure which) so replying may vary depending on the day. since summer is coming up, i think it's time to put in some 1x1 roleplays into my schedule.

more about me:

- i personally an not a fan of the mature stuff since i'm squeamish and it makes me sick.
-i tend to call people 'mate' alot (please do not mind that) ^^'
- i love Steven universe, hetalia, transformers and pacific rim
- i'm a space nerd (like a certain green gem)
- i like getting characters into the most random situations
-i'm an ocxcanon shipper... ^^' sorry
- i may talk too much about myself.... sorry ^^'
- i'm open to talk ooc

what i expect:

-be able to reply at least once week
-tell me if you are going somewhere for a bit (such as a holiday for 2 weeks) so then that way i know that we're still roleplaying
-write in anyway you want, as long as i can understand what you are trying to say.
- to feel free to chat to me in ooc

what i roleplay:

transfromers (movieverse, TFP and TFA most preferred)
steven universe
pacific rim
hetalia

what i ship:

(me) = who i feel most comfortable roleplaying as

transformers:
oc (me) x TFP starscream
oc (me) x TFA jetfire
oc (me) x blitzwing
oc (me) x blurr

pacific rim:
striker eureka x gipsy danger (me)
crimson typhoon(me) x cherno alpha
coyote tango (me) x horizon brave
tacit ronin (me) x romeo blue

some of the ideas i have:

"oh... hello" (steven universe)

your gemsona and my gemsona meet for the first time

this new feeling (pacific rim)

the jaegers of pacific rim have been given minds of their own and hav been really getting to know each other, so much so, they are even able to pick up who's the most annoying, most hyper and most weirdest. things get better and they start having crushes on each other. one couple is in the making and only one jaeger can help them really get together. will they fail?

legend of the machine (transformers AOE)

enter the little annoying neutral bot, jolt drive (my oc), who has recently joined the autobots for a small while just to experiment. to optimus prime and drift, she's a little angel, to the others, she's annoying. everyone soon discovers she use to be a singer on cybertron. she also tells the autobots a secret way to end the war,however they will need the help from an old legend and to retrieve jolt drive's 5 other best friends who are scattered around earth. (if you would like a ref, don't be scared to ask ^^)

so go ahead, PM me if you are interested in anything seen here and give me some of your ideas. ^^ in your PM, include what time zone you are in and what times you are most likely to reply so i know and i can make room for these silly situations. i cannot wait to see you in the roleplay.

- the machine
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi. i'm the machine. i use to be hetacutie12 but things are changing up a bit.
I live down under and love to roleplay. i don't bite so don't be scared to pm me
i love to draw and i love transformers, Precure, steven universe, vocaloid, Marvel,
Madoka Magica and other things
Slothicity and I are friends in real life and might trade unfairly to each other.
Please don't ban us <3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

● ➵ Tay's One-on-One Search;;

Postby yves » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:01 pm

Why, hello there! I'm tay; (also known as Flossycat, halcyon, weird kids;; and lights out; prior) though I often go by the likes of Flossy or Tay to keep it simple. I'm a female student from England, living in the GMT time zone—but I'm sure we can try to figure something out if you're halfway across the world!—who also uses correct grammar, punctuation and capitalisation (when roleplaying). As for online times, I'm often online everyday unless otherwise stated.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Requirements:
Please use perfect or near perfect grammar and punctuation. I don't mind about capitalisation as much, but for the former two, just try your best. What I certainly do not want is to be roleplaying with someone constantly using text-speak (e.g. u, ur, pls and thx).
➵ Please do notify me if you will be absent—preferably a day or two in advance. I will do the same with you, so it would merely be polite and reasonable if you did, too.
➵ Please write at least three to five sentences per post. Considering myself a semi-lit roleplayer, I would like a partner to match up to my expectations. However, I will excuse writers' block—occasionally, not all the time.
➵ Please be polite. I will physically refuse to roleplay with you if you are incredulously rude.
➵ Please try to be active. If you're absent for one to two weeks, I'll count it that you ditched me and kindly ditch you in return.
➵ Please do post a form. We can both understand our characters better that way, I feel.
➵ Note that I prefer to roleplay as females. If needed, I can give roleplaying a male a shot—I'm better and more detailed with females, however. Just something to bear in mind.
➵ I'd rather not roleplay with you if you are homophobic, transphobic, against LGBT+ etc. Thank you.
➵ Time zones. For me, this isn't an issue. I'm in GMT, as I mentioned earlier. If I'm not replying, I'm probably either asleep or at school—but feel free to bump the thread if I haven't replied in a few hours.
➵ This is obvious, but I feel as if I need to mention it. I will physically refuse to participate in anything that violates the CS rules. If I feel like it is, I will either ask if we can turn the tables quickly—or to stop roleplaying with you. Either will work.
➵ It would be nice if your posts were pretty. Even if it is a mere font change.

Roleplays that I would like to do:
    Underlined roles are the roles that I would prefer to take on, though this can be negotiated.
    Bold means I'm craving the idea.

Bold and colour means I'm really craving it.
    Genders can be negotiated at a later date, if not specified.

Romance:
[Hogwarts] Canon x OC.
➵ [Hogwarts] OC x OC.
[Doctor Who] 11th Doctor x OC Companion.
[Realistic] Based in Australia with two best friends. Character one is a reserved and quiet individual with an irrational phobia of water, while character two is the complete polar opposite. Character two helps character one conquer their fears. Note: I prefer this to be a lesbian relationship.
[Historical; Victorian] Character one is from a typical rich Victorian family with all they could ever want, while character two is living in working class conditions with little food.
[Realistic] Band member x fan. Note: We can discuss which band and which member at a later date.
➵ [Realistic] Detective x detective.
[Realistic] Detective x ordinary individual.
➵ [Realistic] Country boy and city girl.
➵ [Realistic] Country girl and city boy.
➵ [Fantasy] Pixie x pixie.

Regular Roleplays:
[Apocalypse] *
[Dangan Ronpa] *
[Wolf/Dog] *
➵ [The Hunger Games] Self-explanatory.
*Note: Plot lines can be negotiated at a later date.

If you're interested in any of these, feel free to shoot me a PM! c:
yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:24 pm

ImageImage
    Hello fellow human I'm Wondering Soul, but you can me Soul or anything else your heart desires. I'm still a bit of a newbie when it comes to chicken smoothie itself, but I've been roleplaying on several other sites for years. Presumably like everyone else here I'm looking for a 1x1 partner or two. I live in the Central Time Zone, but you might want to keep in mind that I tend to be a bit of a night owl. I'm able to be on most days, with the exception that I actually have something to do - in which case I will mostly know in advance and will be able to tell you. I can play any gender, really, I have no preference and enjoy plaything both. I'm also comfortable with roleplaying multiple characters. Oh, and I always write in third person point of view.

I tend to mirror posts, with a minimum of between five to six lines when writer's block hits me. I have decent grammar and spelling, but like pretty much everyone I can make a mistake from time to time. Oh, and you might want to keep in mind that as far as "post decorating" I don't really tend to get too fancy. I'll do simple things, since if I tried anything too ornate it would take me years to reply - being I already usually reread twice before posting because I'm self-conscious of mistakes.

As far as what I expect from potential roleplay partners, the list isn't that grand. I really only ask for no one/two liners, because I will mirror that and will lose interest in the roleplay. Having a decent level of maturity is also nice. XD

Below are some types of roleplays I'm currently looking for. However, I'm open to all kinds of plots, so, just shoot me a message if you have an idea.

I'd basically be interested in any plot involving these things.
Bold = craving

Medieval
Edwardian or Victorian era
Deities
Humans w/powers
Most historical time periods
Undercover agent, spy, detective, etc
Assassins or Thieves
Apocalyptic
(post or during)
Fantasy
Band
(consisting entirely of OCs)

Currently thinking of more.

Wayward Island
This was an idea that came from a short story prompt, but I think it could make a fun roleplay. The basics of is that someone washes up on a shore of an island that was part of a bedtime story they were told when they were little. Anything that someone loses washes up on the shores of this island. So, it's basically the classic island of lost things. However, she isn't the only person to have ever washed up on the island...it would defiantly be fun to come up with some ideas.

Here was the intro I was writing for the short story, if you want a better feel for it:
I can remember the stories my mother use to tell me of an island that was filled with things that people lost. She had called it Wayward Island, and anything that could never be found would wash up on its shores. I had loved the idea when I was a little girl; the thought of forgotten things all gathered in one place seemed like a wondrous notion. But, of course, as I grew older I knew such a place could never exist. I wrote it off as just another far-fetched fairy tale that was told to kids as a bedtime story. After all, it seemed like such a ludicrous thought that a fantastical island like that could ever exist…However, now I know that just because something would seem impossible doesn’t mean that it can’t be true. I can tell you that Wayward Island does truly exist, for I found myself on its shores as just another lost thing.

Fading
The plot would revolve around a group of Gods/Goddess that is losing their immortality. Basically their power comes from how many mortals worship them, and as their following begins to rapidly decline that power starts to fade. I was thinking for it to be on a fantasy world, but be based in a time setting similar to ancient Greece with the deities being similar to the Gods from Greek mythology. I'd love to play with some ideas.
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝...

Hiya there, I'm Wondering Soul. I'm what one might call a "geek" - but I like to take it as a compliment. I'm obsessed with many TV shows, I read a ton of books, and watch way too much anime. You'll also find that I love comic books/graphic novels, well, preferably DC. I love to roleplay, and if you're looking for a 1x1 shoot me a PM. Here's a link to my 1x1 search if you want to check out my abilities and interests.

...𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚖

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scrunklies » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:51 pm

me
hello i'm jessie, but please, call me jess. i live in the new zealand/figi timezone and i have school from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. i can do fancy-ish forms and can write usually 5-8 sentences, if i have writers block, i usually write about 3 sentences. i spend most of my free time playing on minecraft, but i can reply at least 1-2 times a day. i also don't get very good internet connection at my dads house, so i cant always get on.

you
you are friendly, okay with talking ooc, can write at least 3 sentences, has good spelling, doesn't do text talk (omg, lol, gtg, brb etc.) okay with roleplaying on the forums (i will only roleplay on the forums).

interests

percy jackson [8/10]
oc x oc
oc x percy
oc x annabeth
romance [5/10]
good girl x bad boy
shy boy x social girl
gamer girl x gamer boy
warrior cats [10/10]
leader x medicine cat
leader x rogue
medicine cat x rogue
medicine cat x kittypet
leader x kittypet

pm me if interested!
scrunklies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"i am iron man."

Postby sapphic psychic » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:43 am

'ello there, i'm The Nerd, but please, call me anything you'd like. i'm looking for a roleplay partner! currently, i'm craving a tony stark//avengers type roleplay, and i would be tony. it can be a one x one, but i'd prefer it to be a small group roleplay. however, that does not cover all of my interests. in fact, that's barely any of them. but first, let me introduce myself. i am a teen female, who is [ not really ] semi lit [ by today's standards ]. i can write 100 - 500 words. because of school, i am busy, so my responses will be slow, yet well written. despite my writing abilities, i usually mirror what my partner gives me. i have pretty good grammar and spelling, with the occasional mistake, but you will be able to understand what i wrote. i ask that you be accepting of the lgbt+ community, as i am part of it. if you are not, that's fine, but do not pm me. it will make me quite uncomfortable. please be patient and don't rush me - i have a life outside of here. lastly, please write at least one paragraph on average in a small font. [ preferably 85-90 ].

as for my interests, i am pretty flexible. i can play either gender and all sexualities. if we do romance, i prefer mxm or mxf, but i can try fxf. i like to do realistic//fantasy//medieval romance when it comes to the mushy stuff. fandoms can be pretty fun, if they are star wars, pjo, ouat, harry potter [ dramione !!! ] or bttf.
sapphic psychic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Colorful Cookies » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:07 am

❤️ H e l l o. ❤️

As you saw my username, I'm Colorful Cookies; you may call me Color or Cookie. c: Like everyone else on this thread, I am looking for a partner to role play with.

What to expect of me.
    ->> Online at least 2-4 times a week
    ->> I post about a small paragraph (5-10 sentences).
    ->> I'm open to suggestions and ideas.
    ->> I love to make jokes.
    ->> I'm willing to open up our 1x1 as an open role play for everyone.
    ->> Since it's close to the holidays I may or may not be as active.
    ->> My spelling is fairly good and so is my punctuation.

What I am c r a v i n g to role play.
    ->> Dragons
    ->> Drama (I love dramatic roleplays)
    ->> Romance
    ->> Zombie apocalypse
    ->> Stray dogs
    ->> Warrior Cats
Colorful Cookies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:12 am

WIP

I am often a semi-lit writer, and I put a lot into my rp's.
I'm on very often.

You:
-needs to be on fairly often
-semi-lit
WIP

What I like
To rilepaly
'
xxxImage

hey guys, call me dragon

my pronouns are they/them

"why fear death? just because the song