Are You Unseen? DNP, Character Thread

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Are You Unseen? DNP, Character Thread

Postby Miss✥Unseen » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:04 pm

Basic and simple.
I thought it'd be interesting to see my characters
from the first ones I've made to the more recent
so I know how much I've grown and yeah.
This may be edited in the future
to make it more fancy but I may also make links
for all my characters on here to make things easier.
Please do not steal but ideas for new ones
would be awesome!
Last edited by Miss✥Unseen on Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

x

x
Hello! You can call me m
iss or unseen. :) So a lo
t has changed with me
the past two years I've
been gone. I got a hor
se, I'm even more of a
geek, I've got a full tim
e job, and I seriously m
iss writing all the time.

Miss✥Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

From; l i o n h e a r t., Tue Jan 27

Postby Miss✥Unseen » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:07 pm

> real name: James M. Arkane
< nickname: J.A, Jay
< alter ego: Mavrick
> age: 21
> gender: Male
> sexuality: Heterosexual

< alias: Mavrick
> class: B
< power(s)/skills/abilities: Weather manipulation, he can control the weather for up to a mile creating natural phenomena, simple storms(not that they are ever simple), or changes in temperature.
Telepathy, any to read peoples minds and communicate with them but never uses it nor is it widely known.
Superhuman agility, James is extremely light on his feet being able to jump higher then most as well as run a little fast then most but that is about it.
> weaknesses: -The stronger his emotions the stronger his storms get and if it reaches a certain point he can't control them yet it will still continue to drain his energy till it disappears.
-After a while if and when he uses his telepathy he gets migraines and can be a bit dizzy but thats it.
-Well his agility isn't super speed or actual jumps so while its higher and faster then most if someone's power was more focused on one aspect then they would most likely be better at it.
< weapon(s): Something he had the science department make which are small little metal balls a little large than golf balls that can be twisted in the middle. With just the slighted twist James can direct lightning from his storms into these little trinkets creating something like a small bomb when thrown.
< role at the institute?: Trainer
> affiliation: Good
< how did they get their powers?: Born with it.
< costume description: Fingerless dark olive green gloves, a lighter olive green formfitting short sleeve shirt with a white 'M' over his heart, a black belt with a quick release container holding four of his specially made tools, black formfitting pants, and the same color of shoes. He doesn't wear a mask but his eyes turn a bright blue instead of his usual steely grey and is jaw is clean shaven.

< crush: Open
> brief personality: Gentle, funny, kind, James is typically laid back and easy going but has a sharp eye that can track the smallest of mistakes. At first when people meet him he will probably be doing something so childish that many who don't know him personally will think hes an idiot who lacks self respect and thus won't respect him themselves but there are moments when he is so completely serious that it shocks a great deal of people.
> history: At a young age James and his sisters were left alone in this world with a small fortune left to them by their parents. Being brought to their uncle's house they were taken care of by his few servants but practically raised themselves and supported each other till he was twelve years old. His powers were extremely unstable so having been told about the Lionheart Institute he decided to leave his sisters for the place even knowing that it would leave a misunderstanding as Karen never knew how problematic his abilities were.
< other: N/A

> real name: Karen L. Arkane
< nickname: N/A
< alter ego: N/A
> age: 20
> gender: Female

< alias: N/A
> class: C
< power(s)/skills/abilities: Telepathy and telekinesis. Karen has a powerful mind that is hard to break and is incredibly smart but she prefers not to use it unless if it is for gathering information or technology purposes. With her telepathy she can only read the minds of those who either don't know of her power or let her as she can easily be blocked out though she mainly uses it to transfer any data she gathers to other people and can only use for up to an hour each day. Using her telekinesis she can levitate but not fly.
> weaknesses: Telepathy was mentioned above but for telekinesis the heavier the object or difficult the task the more concentration it requires and if she uses it constantly with no breaks can drain her energy to the point that she'll end up in bed sick for the next few day. Also is unskilled in battle.
< weapon(s): Only her brain
< role at the institute?: Guppy
< how did they get their powers?: She was born with them much like her brother but whether or not it is inherited is unknown.
< costume description: Karen has no costume since she wants to be a researcher but when training has her hair up in a high ponytail, no glasses(as she does normally wear a pair), a navy blue wife beater top, white jean shorts, and a pair of black sneakers with white laces. If she was to have a costume it would be like this

> brief personality: A stern woman who is hard to get to know with her temper and strong mind. She is the type of gal who seems to solely devote herself to gaining knowledge and could care less about most people but she understands wrong from right and does have a heart though it can be hard to see at times. When it comes to her sister or a troubled youth her hard appearance softens to that of a nurturing mother but when it comes to her brother doesn't hold anything back.
> history: Since her brother had left their family to train/work at the institute Karen was mad at him for the longest of times not wanting anything to do with him or that place but found that it was for the best to join that superhuman dwelling area after Lily was kidnapped a few months back in order to protect her in case anything like that happened again.
< other: Normally wears glasses(not the nerdy kind) and has a mature taste in fashion.

> real name: Lylabell J. Arkane
< nickname: Lyla, Bell, Lily
> age: 18

> class: D
< power(s)/skills/abilities: As a human she has none. Maybe she'll gain some or one in the future but for now she is just a simple grease monkey who can wield a mean wrench.
> weaknesses: She ain't no superhero
< weapon(s): Tinkers around with odd tools on the side but wields none
< role at the institute?: None really she just stays there because her sister is there.

> brief personality: With two older siblings like Lily's she has become quite level headed and open minded, she can be quick to say what is on her mind, smart, kind, and even have a temper when she finds that it is for the best but often little surprises her. Her smile is the sweetest thing and she is passionate about her hobby, her siblings(even with Lylabell's mostly mature personality) also feel that she is the type that needs to be protected.
> history: There was a deeper reason behind why James left and that was because he had once gotten in a fight with some other kids causing him to get mad enough that when Lily found him and stepped in to stop it a bolt of lightning came down and struck her leaving a scar on her back and left arm. He was so distressed about it that after she had comforted him and promised that she wouldn't tell Karen(she was weak but the bolt wasn't strong enough to kill her) that he left a few days later. At age 16, due to her sister tutoring her and time management, she graduated high school and a few months ago on her way back home from a college course got kidnapped by a crazy stalker. Remaining calm she waited for Karen to locate her and after receiving a confusing scolding that really had no purpose other then to let out some pent up emotions gave the suggestion that maybe they should go to the institute.
< other: Her hobby is tinkering with anything mechanical though it's nothing too complicated and normally are things like old cars or experimenting with a different type of transportation vehicle(pretty much a motorcycle) that she is making so I guess mostly things with engines lol.
Miss✥Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nᴏᴡ ᴡᴇ ʀᴜɴ., Tue Jan 27

Postby Miss✥Unseen » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:11 pm

Name:: The Mouse
Race:: Mix of German, Irish, Scottish, and Swedish
DNA:: 43% Mouse
Mutations:: Her eyes are, instead of a amber brown, pinkish red in color while her fingernails are slightly clawed and ears just barely shaped like those of a mouse.
Abilities:: Incredibly nimble/agile being able to get to places others have difficulty getting to whether it be a place that is unstable such as the second floor of a building about to fall apart, tight spaces, or hard to reach spots.
Personality:: Not quite timid but very independent as she doesn't want to seem a weak girl who only relies on others. She can be very kindhearted but most would never notice her as she avoids drawing attention to herself in her sensible/simple/quiet ways though that doesn't mean she doesn't talk. Occasionally she will space out but is generally cautious regarding most things at first yet at the same time is easily tricked being open to believe anything logical.
Likes:: Sunny days, acoustic guitar, fresh fruits and veggies, fields of grass
Dislikes:: Being yelled at for no reason, dark days, feeling pressured, cruelness
Fear(s):: She has a fear of thunder and being completely alone for a great while as if she is the only one alive though if it is only for a few days she can tolerate it.
Crush:: Open
Other:: Umm none that I can think of.
Miss✥Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Wishing Upon a Black Cat, Fri Jan 30

Postby Miss✥Unseen » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:16 pm

Username: Miss✥Unseen(call me Miss)
Name: Seshat
Appearance age: 23-25
Appearance: Seshat is a tall woman of about 5'9" and a weight she would not like to discuss at this moment. Her hair is dark brown and straight reaching just below her shoulder blades even when tied back in a loose low ponytail while her eyes are a lighter brown hidden behind a pair of glasses. Skin the signature tan of an Egyptian while behind her left ear is a tattoo of a seven point star, her clothing consists of anything professional or a fashionable dress in leopard print, occasionally she will wear jeans but only when she sees a need for it. Often seen carrying a clipboard and having a pencil tucked behind her ear.
Reason for being in the human world: Hmmm well something Thoth did pissed her off so she decided that she would leave trouble for him by coming to the mortal world. Just goes to show that you don't mess with a woman. (she would put it another way that would make people believe that it was a wise choice but this is the truth)
Relationships: It is said that she is the feminine counterpart to Thoth and some believe that she and/or Ma'at are married to him but whether or not that is true remains unknown she is also thought to be his daughter.
Weapons/powers: Only powers she has is that of her mind. A photographic memory, keen math skills, lots of knowledge, able to calculate when someone will die...
Human you're following: Jackie McCain
Other: She tends to be a very serious lady to match those brains of hers but she is also a woman who can be moody and likes to dress nice. Also, while it hasn't been seen yet in the human world, she has a large temper that causes her to be very stubborn and can hold a grudge(hence why she left).

Username: Miss✥Unseen
Name: Jackie McCain
Appearance: Messy reddish brown hair at a decent length and is wavy, eyes a dark forest green, skin is fair if not the slightest bit tan, 5'4" and 114lbs. Jackie isn't the type to wear makeup or get dressed up and in fact she finds that it extremely annoying since it takes up the time she could be using for doing other things, but she won't deny that other girls look cute when they put in the extra effort, it's just not for her. She wears wears flannels, simple undecorated tops, tang-tops, jeans that fit(she even has some guy jeans), sneakers or whatever shoes she can throw on quickly, things like that.
Relationships: Daren McCain(father), Katie McCain(mother), Jordan McCain(younger brother), Jenny McCain(younger sister), Kile McCain(youngest brother), Seshat.
If in school, what grade: College
What god follows you: Seshet
Job: At a construction sight(father is an architect which is also what she wants to do).
Other: Jackie is practically the complete opposite of Seshet. She is very casual and very comfortable with herself not caring what other people think about her in such a way that she would try to change herself but would possibly sock them in the face if she had the chance. Tomboyish, carefree, hard working, laid back ,fiery temper, bossy, friendly, she has a fire in her eyes that won't be going out anytime soon.
Miss✥Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

l i o n h e a r t., Tue Feb 03

Postby Miss✥Unseen » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:19 pm

> real name: Serenity D. Chandler
< nickname: Soree
> age: 20

> class: D
< power(s)/skills/abilities: Another human plain and simple. She has learned some martial arts and how to wield a few weapons, also is a good strategist(though that mainly happens with her day to day planning of the workload).
> weaknesses: Her entire heart is devoted to the Lionheart Institute so that and the people in it are her weak spot if anything happens to them. Oh and she is technically a civilian so just about everything can harm her.
< weapon(s): Soree carries with her a 9mm glock(sometimes 17 and sometimes 19 Gen 4) at all times as well a small hidden knife in case of emergencies.
< role at the institute?: Head Assistant

< crush: She may have one on Dominic but it's a bit hard to tell.
> brief personality: Sensible, kind, understanding, mellow, acts like a mother or a sweet big sister most of the time and without realizing it treats everyone like children who have tried their hardest. Willing to listen and comfort those around her Soree is the type to believe that once she has met you you become part of her family, sometimes she gets exasperated at the people who surround her daily but she loves them all the same. It can also be hard to tell what she is thinking as her face often only shows peaceful tranquility.
> history: Her grandfather was a military man who on an occasion saved by Fearless and like in many other comics where someone has his suspicions of who the hero really was he believed he knew who he was. It happened during one battle that the old man mentioned how he was taking care of little Soree as his daughter and son-in-law had died in a car accident when she was a little baby and that he had hoped to retire soon so he would always be there for her but it didn't turn out that way. He ended up dying a noble death but sadly leaving the child without any family left to give her the love she needed. After that she was brought to the institution and was raised there becoming good friends with Gabriel, Dominic, and everyone else at the institute though she doesn't really know the new people.
< other: Ugh I could find no realistic picture I like.
Miss✥Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ωє ∂ση'т cнσσѕє ωнσ ωє ℓσνє, Fri Feb 20

Postby Miss✥Unseen » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:24 pm

ℭlaira ℒenoir ℛichard

≻ Name; "Look up and you'll see it but just in case if you're blind to all things large and black and set up nicely in the middle of the screen it's Claira Lenoir Richard. Sounds fancy eh? Well if it's too much of a mouthful for you just call me Clair."
≻ Age; "Born the fifteenth of May and currently at the young age of twenty-two."
≻ Gender; "I've got the curves and the legs of a woman although, don't get me wrong, some guys in drag can pull off the look quite well as I've helped a few but I myself am one-hundred percent female."
≻ Sexuality; "Straight as straight can be. I did date a girl once back in high school though, not that it turned out well."
≻ Personality; "So listen up 'cuz I'm only going to say this once;
    1.) I am not a diva. A diva is a female singer commonly in opera or theatre and I am in neither. I may act high strung and yes a bit cocky but I'm not completely full of myself hard as it to believe.
    2.) Nothing. And I mean nothing will stop me from living unless of course if death itself decides to claim me, but until then I'll do as I please. This may be why people see as a diva but I simply call myself "strong willed" and quite possibly "stubborn"(not that that's a good thing...). It is my strongest belief that everyone should be able to choose for themselves who or what they want to be as well as you shouldn't doubt a good pair of stilettos but that's just me.
    3.) You can tease me all you want about my love of cute things but you won't get a rise out of me. So what if it doesn't suit my image it's not going to change the fact that cute things are cute and that I have a dozen of them stashed in random places in my apartment.
    4.) I've been told I'm a bit bossy but in a weird way? I don't realize this but apparently I'll 'command' someone to do something for me or take charge of a situation but when said person doesn't get it done I'll do it myself without any qualms about it. My tone says one thing but as a heads up I do realize that people have a choice and actually I applaud the idiots who come to this realization. It means they graduated from being drones(whoopty-doo).
    5.) I walk with my head held high and my shoulders tossed back so if you see me coming move out of my way 'cuz I won't be stopping anytime soon unless if I see a cute pair of shoes... or dead fish. The eyes and lifelessness of them... make me go pale and, occasionally, faint. I'll freakout around amphibians and tense around slithery things like snakes but dead sea-critters are the worse.
    6.) Well I'm not entirely sure if this is relevant but I am a novelist and artist. I sell my artwork in galleries under the name Clairé Lenoir and have published three books as Claira Mckenzie as it was my mother's surname before she married and then remarried. I'm the type that is fooling around twenty-four/seven but looks like when it comes to work becomes completely serious, except, that's not the case... I kinda still act like the world revolves around me, haha...
    7.) I love going to clubs! Alone or not whenever the mood strikes me you'll find me on the dance floor or flirting with some of the other customers swinging my hips like I own the place.
I have more random info like the fact that while I'm an early riser I'm not a morning person or the fact that I love dogs, having one of my own named Barry, but really you should find everything out on your own. Everyone has their own interpretation on things so I may not be describing the whole picture. You might think I'm a jerk or an angel doesn't matter to me."
≻ History; "Lets see... my mom fell in love with my dad, had me, got a divorce, I stayed with my mom and both of my parents got remarried. I lived in the states for some time mainly in New York with my mother but my dad made sure to keep in touch and to this day he continues to pamper me like a princess. This is all boring stuff. Next?"
≻ Appearance; "You really are blind aren't you? Alright then. I have straight blonde hair parted at the right, layer, and with brown dyed into it just because I can. I have lightly tanned skin and dark brown eyes which are almond shaped with long dusty lashes, I'm at the height of five feet six inches(at least that's what I was when I last checked) and weighing around one-thirty pounds, nice bode but not a skinny mini-me as I like to enjoy the luxury called 'food'... For clothing, if you haven't noticed by now, is whatever looks good on me meaning orange and sweats are out most of the time, and sadly a lot of more cutesy outfits are out too. I mainly wear formfitting jeans, heels, a nice top, and accessorize with whatever I have that matches although my nose piercing never comes out so that is always part of my daily wear(which I forgot to mention is a diamond stud on the left side of my nose for all those sight impaired people)."
≻ Relationships; "Mom. Dad. Stepparents. Lots of grandparents. Meh. Family wise I have enough, boyfriend wise I just broke up with mine last month so I'm free to flirt with whoever I want."
≻ Other; "My adorable pooch is a hyper active idiot."
Miss✥Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽ ṃøøṉ ṡhαḋøώṡ ☾, Sat Feb 28

Postby Miss✥Unseen » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:26 pm

Samantha Carter
“Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the

glint of light on broken glass.”

x

Full Name; Samantha Roselle Carter
Nickname; Sam
Age; Twenty
Gender; Female
Birthday; December 25th
Wolfie; \\...X...//

"In order to survive I run.
In order to live, well, I got to survive."
Appearance; With an average height of 5'6" feet and weight of 124 lbs Sam is lean and a bit dainty but she certainly isn't lacking a figure. Her skin is a shade darker then fair being a tab bit golden in some lights but not enough that it would drag attention away from her hair. Forming waves that would almost be better to call 'curls' resting about three inches below her shoulders her hair is a lighter shade of red brown mixed with true brown and a golden blonde strands, something that could also appear to be darker or lighter depending on the light. Deep, dark green eyes that are full of life and soul tell nothing of who she is even in wolf form.

As a wolf her fur at a distance would look as if it was almost completely grey but upon closer inspection one would see that in some places a light cream color stands out even more. While the short lighter fur around the sides of her muzzle and legs is the most noticeable place that the cream stands out as well as on the ventral(belly) side, on her back, tail, and throat there are bits of black patterned into her coat. 43 inches high as shoulder length she is on the taller side for a female and while she isn't bulky Sam has a proud stance and a well built form.
Personality; Generally speaking while Sam is a good person she can be a bit full of herself or at least seem that way. A little flirty, confidant, and a bit serious and/or reserved when you first meet her (or even just see her walking down the street) if she turns to you attempting to hold a conversation that's when you'll see the different sides to her. Due to some issues in her past she has no trust in her own kind making her rude and cocky whenever she is around them extremely suspicious if they even act a little kind to her. One could say she has a murderous aura when dealing with them but as she had learned to control her emotions over the years it would be very unlikely for her to turn unless if one really pissed her off. To humans she is practical how she first appears to be, with the added bonus of being friendly and gentle, tossing out a few jokes here and there. Rarely does she talk about herself so even when asked a question dealing with her personally life Samantha will just give a round-about answer or change the topic. She is sweetest to children or elderly finding herself to be very peaceful when chatting with or watching them but around the time of the full moon she gets silent and distant sometimes even just closing herself off in a room. This is because around those times she gets easily riled up and snappy so to avoid trouble she bottles it up inside being every tense and guarded if she can't avoid people. When it comes to her own wolf she resists her natural instincts wanting to stay and be 'human' for as long as possible though she is mostly lying to herself.
History; Born and raised among werewolves Sam had her pack and her mother but her father had supposedly died due an accident a few months before she was born. As a child she was wild and crazy to the point that some would even call her feral, never obeying her seniors. There was talk, finding it strange that a child of two families who were mostly docile could have ended up the way she did but as she grew older she became less 'feral' letting the talk die down. Shifting at the young age of nine it was around then that she was the worse, always competing with or fighting with the other, slightly older, pups as there were none her age. Around her mid teenage years it was her ferocity and the control of will that she had developed that made her a good warrior. At nineteen Sam had mellowed out showing an extremely sweet and caring side with a lot of patience but a rivaling pack that her own had been at war with for as long as they could remember soon did something they had never suspected would happen in a million year. Walking up to the pack house was the alpha, beta, and the beta's mate claiming that her mother had affair with their alpha before her husband died. Conceiving Sam. Her mother didn't deny it and what at first was just shock for the pack soon led to anger and the two being kicked out entirely. Shocked herself Samantha followed her mother to the other pack's doorsteps finding another event to occur. The alpha welcomed her mother with open arms happy to have her there but there was trouble where the daughter was concerned, where his pack saw her mother as one of their own she was a challenger, an outsider, so while he promised to fund her living she was not to be received by this pack either. Shocked and angry and confused the girl was sent on her way to face the world alone hitchhiking not really sure where to go. Now twenty years old she is still traveling from place to place on the money her real father supplies her with stopping only when she needs to. Renting a motel room for about two weeks in Cedar Ridge she continuously travels over to Pine Knob for the open spaces while the full moon gets closer.

"The human in me tells me fear is a weakness. The wolf in me tells me it is strength."

Sexuality; Heterosexual
Parents; Sarah Carter, Marshall Allman
Siblings; None
Friends/Enemies; She has two packs that hate her. Friends? She leaves before she can make any.
Crush; Open
Boyfriend; N/A

Other; Tucked behind her left ear is a small tattoo of an outlined wolf head and paw that she got when she was eighteen.
Miss✥Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

here comes forever., Sun Mar 01

Postby Miss✥Unseen » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:28 pm

Maria Cordova

Full Name; Maria Tuyet Cordova
Nickname; Maria, Mari
Age; Twenty
Gender; Female
Birthday; November 13th
Species; Normal human

Appearance; Chocolate brown hair usually tied back into a somewhat low ponytail when Maria decides to keep the soft wavy mass down it rests a little higher than mid-back. Amber brown eyes against clear fair skin she stands at a height of 5'4" with a weight of 117 lbs. Her body has little curves that are noticeable so she can look kinda... 'stick-ish' or a bit like a child if one wasn't paying attention to the slightly mature facial features but that is also due to the clothing she wears as she is not one to think about fashion often. It's mostly just jeans, sneakers, and plain tops without decorations on them.
Personality; Maria is just your typical run-of-the-mill girl. She is very sweet and kind, easy to converse with, somewhat serious, and very modern age. She likes to think of things logically so werewolves and superstitions are not her thing. If she were ever to find out then she would be stuck in total denial, pretending that the whole thing never happened, the only way that someone would be able to get her to face the facts would be if she were trapped in a situation she couldn't get out of (which for her is not very difficult depending on your definition of "get out of"). On the other hand she does love romance novels and is a hopeless romantic at heart so maybe she is not as logical as she thinks (lol). As a girl who is very passionate and hardworking with practically everything she does Mari can be very stubborn when she sets her mind to something to the point that she won't budge until she gets what she wants. She is also bad with men.
History; Her family is quite large so her life as been like a circus trip. With two very loving parents who tried their best to be home for their children, two older brothers, one older sister, a younger brother, and then a set of twin (one boy and one girl), it's a wonder how she was able to survive. But somehow she managed to turn out all right planning to become a elementary school teacher while taking the required classes needed to get her degree. The one thing that was mentioned above but not noted here is her 'bad with men' characteristic. Partially due to two big brothers who would whip their ('their' being the potential boyfriend candidates) butts if they tried anything and a sister who was even scarier then the brothers very few guys actually stuck around. The one who did though weren't the best lot. They figured they could get something out of her and when they couldn't get what they wanted dumped or cheated on her, sometimes abused her without Mari even realizing it. Even as an adult, young as she may be, she still has these problems.

Sexuality; Heterosexual
Parents; Laura and Maxwell Cordova
Siblings; Clayton, Matthew, Nina, Max, Colin, and Sarah
Friends/Enemies; Friends are open and people can hate her but I don't think she'll hate anyone or at least act like it. If she doesn't like a person and they ask then she'll answer truthfully and continue on her day.
Crush; Complicated as she has her type and with that type falls easily.
Boyfriend; N/A

Other;
-Maria makes a good friend.
-Lives on her own in an apartment that she is currently in the process of painting.
-Strong family bond but don't worry. You probably won't meet her older siblings ;)
Miss✥Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Eternally Bound, Tue Mar 10

Postby Miss✥Unseen » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:29 pm

Sarah Delmont

Full Name; Sarah Carin Delmont
Nickname; Sarah, if she likes you.
Age; Twenty
Gender; Female
Rank; Middle Princess
Species; Human
Appearance; X 5'7"feet. Slightly wavy brown hair usually kept up in buns or a braided updo so it stays off her neck and out of her face, eye with a shade of blue that changes depending on her mood but is usually a dark wavering color with light greyish flecks around her pupils. Skin is fair and body is on the slimmer side but if one looked closely they would realize that the 'slim' doesn't necessarily mean she's 'weak' due to... well. You'll find out. For clothing she prefers not to wear anything fancy like the "X" above but will when she can't avoid it; normally dressed in a tunics made of linen with a belt, a long skirt that she could easily move around in, and occasionally breeches underneath— if and when she can get away with it. Typically she can't though so she wears the gown above while wandering the castle along with many other gowns that she prefers to keep as simple as possible and with out any jewels. Alone in her room she wears what she wants.
Personality; A girl who is good at deception. She can act like she doesn't mind hanging around the vampires and can hold polite/friendly conversations with them but if you watch her closely you'll see that she goes out of her way to avoid any and all bloodsuckers. Generally serious and independent, behaving like the princess that she is suppose to be. That doesn't keep her from watching the human knights and guards train or secretly practicing herself. Respecting the idea of 'honor' and 'duty' she doesn't pursue her dream knowing that no woman, certainly not a princess, would be able to join their ranks. This is why she says nothing when it comes to the marriage even though she is not necessarily attracted to her betrothed. Sarah can be a bit brash, rude, and ill-mannered (tries not to but does occasionally slip), stubborn, very hardheaded, studious and stern, but her heart is in the right place. Will stand up for what is right even if she knows it will get her in trouble and around her family she does oddly enough have a sense of humor since they are really the only people she trusts enough to reveal it to. Very much a tomboy but would never let anyone in the court know that she isn't a perfect little lady unless if she trusts them or there is a situation that causes her to slip up.
History; She was only ten when the whole 'vampire takeover' thing happened but it scarred her. Loving her family and the people in the castle as only a little girl with a pure heart (tomboy that she was/is) could Sarah stayed locked up in her room for a few days after the massacre shaking in fear, not wanting to ever come out. Realizing that she was acting like a baby she finally left her rooms to check on her siblings and became fascinated by the knights in the process as a kind of escape from reality. Watching them taught her what responsibility was and made her realize that not all vampire were bad although that doesn't mean she likes them. Even though she is willing to marry Sam since that purposing is the entire reason why she is still alive there have been a time or two when she was caught daydreaming during her studies for a different life.

Parents; Deceased
Siblings; Elizabeth(Lizzy), Adrian, Daniel(Danny), Ashley(Ash), unknown.
Betrothed; Samuel(Sam) Blake
Crush; Oh the drama... :twisted: could develop one on her betrothed or she could fall for someone else entirely (if it's allowed). We shall have to see.

Other;
    -As she isn't very appreciative of the vampire society so Sarah has avoided then to the point that she doesn't really know the Blake royal family or her to be husband.
    -She knows how to play the viol (basically an older model of the cello back in that time) and the fife (flute/piccolo family).

"My life is devoted to the word Protection"
"and the meaning behind it."

Erin Tovar ⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥

Full Name; Erin Dean Tovar
Nickname; Erin
Age; 263 year but looks to be around 23-28
Gender; Male
Rank; Royal Bodyguard
Species; Vampire

Appearance; X For the most part while on job he wears leather armor (breastplate, shoulder guards, and bracers) over a mid-sleeved chain mail shirt as it tends to be easier to move around in. If made aware of a situation that requires him to have more protection or on days that he needs to be more presentable Erin will wear practically the same thing but in metal instead. A metal breastplate, shoulder guards, a longer sleeved chain mail shirt, leather gloves instead of bracers (although he still has them on they are just under the chain mail), etc. When he is not required to work he wears the "X" above or various other tunics, jerkins, and/or doublets, with his sword strapped to his side. He also has a full suit of armor but only wears that when a serious threat that doesn't require him to be discreet is in the making. 6'3" and while he isn't outright 'bulky' he is very well built, a strapping man with tan skin, grey eyes, and dark brown hair that tends to curl a bit.
Personality; As said above in the blue he is so completely devoted to what he does that he can be somewhat oblivious to everything else such as flirtations and the like. Somewhat overbearing when it comes to doing things right or following the rules some might think of him as a stick-in-the-mud since he is so persistent in making sure no one is doing anything wrong. His eyes tend to catch the smallest of details or possibilities so sometimes he can over think things but he is a great strategist when it comes to needing a plan. Has a lot of patience, is well mannered, extremely kind, friendly, stern/strict, smart, there is not a lot to complain about except for that he can act like a child and is greatly ignorant when it comes people flirting with him or wanting something from him. [it's like he's a jock who turns out to be a geeky nerd XD]
History; Erin was originally a human. He grew up on a small farm tending the fields and animals with his brothers while his sisters did other chores around the house. When be became old enough he left his home to become the apprentice of an neighboring blacksmith and stayed with the man until he had mastered the trade and returned home with his new skill, opening up shop in his home town. While making shoes and plows he would occasionally craft a fine blade of steel for a few worthy folk and test the blades out before selling the weapon. His mentor had taught him to wield a sword for that very purpose saying, "To know if it was made correctly you've got to use it correctly!" When he became a vampire the skill he had acquired turned out to be very useful so as he trained more he gaining a passion for it, slowly climbed up the ladder to where he is now serving the royal family.

Parents; No longer in the land of the living.
Siblings; ^ ^ ^ (unless if someone wants to play one that got turned?)
Betrothed; Nope. Nada.
Crush; None

Other;
    -Not very fond of drinking blood. He's gotten used to it so it doesn't bother him as much but he'll go as long as possible without consuming any unless if someone willingly offers him some.
    -Looks older than he is only because he has the hardened lines of a worker from before he was turned.
    -Has a large stallion that is entirely black in color except for a white star on his forehead. Nasty temper. Named Kyler.
Miss✥Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Legend of 0ur ℕew Ƙing ♚, Sun Mar 15

Postby Miss✥Unseen » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:31 pm

.: Naomi Sarrasri :.

Full Name; Naomi Anya Sarrasri
Nickname; Noel for work purposes.
Age; Looks Nineteen
Gender; Female
Role; Witch
Kingdom; Klanean(?)

Appearance; Long bright curly red hair going down to her lower back that she usually does nothing with unless if she is working on a project (cleaning, gardening, cooking, creating a random smelly things boiling in a pot...). If she chooses to have it up it is held back with a scarf in a makeshift headband or hair-tie, typically in a cream color. With a height of 5'5" Naomi has the build of a working class citizen and wears their version of clothing instead of the things nobles wear, skin shows a nice tan from working out in the sun, and face—while not unattractive—could be said to be a bit plain. Eyes are a light clear amber color having a darker brown around the pupils. People have been known to see a more yellow like color flash from then from time to time. Getting back to her wardrobe she generally wears plain linen chemises, brown or tan moleskin skirts, aprons, sheepskin boots... things that aren't necessarily pretty but are practical and useful for digging around in the dirt and the like. It doesn't matter if you're royalty or a beggar, don't expect her to where anything else. (sometimes she will wear other things though)
Personality; A bit arrogant and full of herself, due to her wealth of knowledge, she has a sense of humor that can get on peoples nerves especially when she acts all knowing but if there is a problem that requires immediate action she will do her very best to help. Blunt, right to the point, serious, incredibly stubborn, likes to put on airs (make the magic thing sound much more complicated then it is), rude, and is a hard worker who likes to have fun. Whenever she gets arrogant and is proven wrong Naomi will get a very surprised look on her face before going on a rampant to learn everything she can on that subject, ignoring whoever had come to her in the first place in her quest for answers. If/when others get sweet on her offering kind words she tends to get very embarrassed and kind herself (like a prickly old lady lol) but remains very stern if the matter is important. Often people don't like to deal with her when they first meet her and avoid her as much as possible but the children love to run around her cottage even if they do get put to work for afterwards she teaches them new things and gives them good food before shooing them on their way. Even if she isn't very well liked she is someone practically everyone who lives in the outskirts of the capitol, as well as a few members in the palace, trusts.
History; No one really knows much about her. People aren't even certain what a Witch is capable of so they don't even know if she really is nineteen but when she seemed to be really little a man brought her to the cottage by the lake and left her there all by herself. A few days later the king got ill and the child wandered up through the busy street to the doors of the castle saying that she could help. Looking to be about six no one believed her and laughed at her. She did not move. When they sent her away she would come back the next day claiming that she had the means to heal the king and by the end of the week when all the doctors that had been sent for could do nothing as their ruler layed wasting away she was finally allowed to see him, feeling that all was lost anyway. With a knapsack full of powders and potions in her small hands she healed the king within three days time. It was from then on that people recognized her for what she was and considered her to be "Klanean's Witch".

Parents; Unknown
Siblings; Unknown
Friends/Enemies; Open
Crush; Open

Other;
    -Behind her cottage and through the woods is a path that leads up to a secret/servant's entrance inside the palace.
    -Everything after the point that the king was healed is up to the person playing the prince.
    -Being very superstitious she doesn't tell most people her real name.

Dorian Whitley

Full Name; Dorian Ernest Whitley
Nickname; Adviser Dorian or Adviser Whitley
Age; 56
Gender; Male
Role; Adviser
Kingdom; Klanean

Appearance; He is a tall man of about 6'4" in height as he as he always carries himself with the air of someone important with the silken doublets or jerkins and robes a noble of his position would wear with the high button collars and long train that remains and inch above the floor. Wearing a pair of spectacles over cloudy grey-blue eyes and a large nose Dorian has a strong jaw with whitish-grey stubble and a head full of grey hair littered with white streaks normally pushed back in an appropriate manner.
Personality; A wisen old man who prefers everything to be on par and just right. Very much a scholar he can seem extremely stern when it comes to lessons and social standings taking his job very seriously. Low patience he has a habit of holding the bridge of his nose when he reaches his breaking point and needs to calm down. Generally sees more of the negative sides of things rather than the positive sounding rather bitter mos— some of the time. It's rather hard to tell if he is actually kind or not as, for him, it is always all work and no play, giving others a break when he thinks it is needed but always seeming to have a reason behind it.
History; Born and raised as one of the Gentry and seeing how Dorian took to his studies like a madman thinking very seriously about everything he was recommended for the position and raised in rank until he got it. He does have a life outside of his work and can wistfully recall a romance that he had in his younger years and the hunting parties that he has been in but most of it is bland and boring.

Parents; Alive and living somewhere in the country side.
Siblings; One older brother
Friends/Enemies; Open
Crush; Open(?)

Other;
    -I don't plan on him having a very large role. He's mainly there to make sure things go smoothly even though he has no clue what really is going on. If anyone really wants to interact with him then be my guest but otherwise when he is not in play assume that he is working. ^^
Miss✥Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me