Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Hyrulian Gypsy Adopts - [Hiatus] by mainstream geologist

Based on Click to view
Artist mainstream geologist [gallery]
Time spent 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
123 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Hyrulian Gypsy Adopts - [Hiatus]

Postby mainstream geologist » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:08 pm

FanclubInformation CenterArchiveTheme ArchiveBreeding Threadask.fmHG Yearling Summer Event
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Welcome to the Hyrulian Gypsy Adopts! These lovely horses are a mix of Gypsy Vanners and Clydesdale Horses. After the birth of the first Hyrulian Gypsy, Epona, breeders noticed that these horses were an interesting combination of fluff, strength, and intelligence. Due to the first mare being named after the mare from The Legend of Zelda, it was decided that the breed would be called Hyrulian Gypsies.

Rules
    ■ Politeness is key. If you're rude to any staff or members of the adopt, you will receive a temporary ban. If it continues, a permanent ban could be in your future.
    ■ A total of 4 chimeric Gypsies can be made a month. This excludes breedings, but includes customs and adopts. Chimeric count this month: 0
    ■ All Hyrulian Gypsies have 10 breeding slots and may be bred up to 4 times a month.
    ■ Each regular adopter may only receive 2 customs/imports a month.
    ■ Foals grow to adulthood after 2 to 3 weeks, it actually depends on the height the foal will grow to be. Taller foals have a 3 week wait, shorter foals have a 2 week wait.
    Do not sell your Gypsies for any kind of currency off site or on site.
    ■ You may gift your Gypsies, but please PM the archivist first.
    ■ Artists can make themselves and other staff customs, but please okay coats with me first.
    ■ Owned Gypsies are given halters and are no longer up for adoption.
    ■ You may own as many Hyrulian Gypsies as you can handle. I only ask that you show them all the love they deserve.
    ■ Most of the time heights will be predetermined by the artist. This is an artist preference though and if you get to pick the height yourself, I only ask that you have at least read the breed standards.
    ■ Some adopts will have short manes, others will have long manes. Do not ask artists to switch mane lengths, they cannot be changed.
    ■ If you are banned you may not apply for new adopts, send in breedings to artists, or post in any Hyrulian Gypsy related topics. It's not too hard to be banned though, just follow the rules.
    ■ I solely reserve the right to take away Gypsies and rehome them if the owner is repeated causing trouble or breaks the rules.
    ■ In regards to mental illness given to Gypsies, please follow these guidelines.
    ■ Line edits and mane dyes may not be asked for.
    Do not ask the artists for customs or pester them about breedings. They offer these things through streams or posts.
    ■ You must own your Gypsy for 2 weeks before breeding, and they must have some sort of character development before the breeding can happen. The character development rule applies to Gypsies owned before the rule was put into place.
    ■ Any art used in a competition for an adopt must be given to the winner after judged, you are not allowed to tell the winner you're keeping that art. If you do not agree to this rule, do not try out for an adopt that needs art.
    New All Gypsies must have their Generation listed on their Stable Page in order to be breed. If this is missing, the Gypsy cannot be bred.
    ■ Follow the site rules.

Rules are subject to change at any point.

Artist Rules
    ■ Customs may not be made on foal lines, they must be made on the adult lines.
    ■ Any kind of line edits must be run by me first, preferably before you even make the Gypsy so if I say no you won't have made the Gypsy for no reason.
    ■ If you want to do mane dyes, you must first PM me and ask my permission on the color. A screenshot of the Gypsy you're going to add it too would also be appreciated.
    Do not mix the two mane lengths.
    ■ If you're going to keep a Gypsy you made, please ask me first. I'm pretty lenient, but I'd still like to be aware of what's happening.
    ■ Keep coats as natural as possible, some fun designs can always happen, but I'd prefer if they didn't always happen.
    ■ Try not to constantly make spoopy Gypsies. Masks are not needed on every single Gypsy.
    ■ If I see a Gypsy I would like a breeding note added to to keep it rare, I will message the artist and have a breeding note added to it.
    ■ Please PM me to discuss themes if you have an idea for one. Do not start a theme without my permission first.
    Do not start holiday gypsies without having discussed the holiday gypsy rules with me first.

I may add to these rules as I please and see fit.

Banned & Warnings
    ■ None, let's keep it that way.

Last edited by mainstream geologist on Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:13 am, edited 39 times in total.
mainstream geologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breed Standards & Information

Postby mainstream geologist » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:09 pm

These gorgeous horses don't have much of a history as of right now, but they are quickly gaining popularity among the masses. They came to be after the surprise birth of a mare that was soon to be known as Epona. Epona showed a high amount of intelligence as well as beauty and a gently docility that entranced everyone who got to see her. After finding out Epona's bloodlines, the owners here started to breed more of these Hyrulian Gypsies to bring into the world more horses of Epona's qualities.

Breed Facts
    ■ Some breed traits of Hyrulian Gypsies are that they are intelligent, loyal, gentle, well-muscled, hard working, and they have great memories.
    ■ These horses are gentle giants. Most of the are handled from birth, and even if they aren't they show a surprising amount of gentleness and reluctance to harm anyone or anything that hasn't first harmed them.
    ■ Although some gypsies may show a close bond to a single human and work hard for just that one person, most are willing to trust anyone who can equally put trust into them.
    ■ Hyrulian Gypsies have no known health issues or joint problems, but they are also a fairly new breed of horse which is combination of two breeds of horses that have generally good health.
    ■ These horses come in a wide range of heights. The heights may eventually even out, but as of right now Hyrulian Gypsies range from 15.3 hh to 18.2 hh.
    ■ There is almost always some kind of white marking on a Hyrulian Gypsy. Gypsies without white markings are considered uncommon.
    ■ Paint markings and almost solid Gypsies are the most common. Appaloosa markings rare on Gypsies, and duns & completely solid Gypsies are considered uncommon.

Last edited by mainstream geologist on Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:31 am, edited 10 times in total.
mainstream geologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff & Extras

This lovely adopt couldn't be here without our wonderful staff. Please treat them with the respect they deserve, they're people too, not robots here to shoot adopts out for your amusement.
These lines were brought to you by the wonderful Neara. Special thanks to them for these beautiful lines!

Owner
    If you have any questions concerning this adopt or even any complaints, please PM me. My inbox is always open. <3

■ ✧ 浮気者 ✧

Co-Owner
    She needs to be taken just as seriously as me, if you have any questions for her, please PM her.

■ TheLastSilhouette

Moderators
    Please take the moderators for this adopt seriously. They're here to keep the community a happy place and running smoothly. Disrespecting them is the same as disrespecting me and will result in some warnings and bans if continued.

■ shadow9119

Artists
    ■ ✧ 浮気者 ✧
    ■ TheLastSilhouette
    ■ Kosciusko
    ■ Tendency
    ■ grapejuice

Guest Artists
    ■ none as of right now

Archivists
    ■ Grapejuice

Suggested Coats
    Please remember that if you suggest a coat, it doesn't make that gypsy yours. You can submit coat colors you'd like to see, or even patterns! Anything you would like to see in our adopt!

Code: Select all
    [i]Submitted Coat Suggestion(s)[/i]
    [b]What You Would Like To See;;[/b]

Usable Gypsy Stamps
    [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=2779653][img]http://i.imgur.com/VQH34xJ.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2779653][img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/7631/f/2016/044/0/1/hg_stamp_by_gzb_uwakimono-d9rmmja.png[/img][/url]

Affiliates
    PM me if you would like to be affiliated with this adopt!

Image Image ImageImageImageImage
    Irish Elk Chibis

Last edited by mainstream geologist on Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:14 am, edited 14 times in total.
mainstream geologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hyrule Gypsy Adopts(No Posting yet)

marking

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
please do not ask for my characters
as i still use all of them periodically,
even if i'm not active on CS anymore

┞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┧
i am mainstream geologist
you may call me: SEOUL, uwakimono,
or 浮気者. i go by all 4.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
mainstream geologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hyrule Gypsy Adopts

Postby Thelastsilhouette » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:53 pm

This is now opening for marking or posting ^_^
Thelastsilhouette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ignore this » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:43 pm

mark! these are amazing!
Current News: I'm back! Did you miss me?
ignore this

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Obsessed » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:52 pm

Mark. Markmarkmarkmark ♥

I'm a Rabbit!
Rabbits are kind, sensitive, elegant, artistic, lucky, cautious, flexible, good friend.
Sometimes they can be moody, shy, lazy, opportunistic.
About: he/they, college student, depressed, autistic
Current obsessions: Breyer, gaming
Constant obsessions: animals, Bluey, dinosaurs, dragons, space
Currently playing: Baldur's Gate 3, Final Fantasy 7, Genshin Impact
Favorite games: Animal Crossing New Horizons, Baldur's Gate 3, Clangen, Cyberpunk 2077, Genshin Impact, Good Pizza Great Pizza, House Flipper, Maneater, Red Dead Redemption 2
Obsessed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡♡bunny♡♡ » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:11 pm

Mark <3
♡♡bunny♡♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heyheygirl101 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:39 pm

marking <3

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌, 𝒞𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓁𝑒𝓎,
𝐼’𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉, 𝒹𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒, 𝓎𝑜𝓊’𝓇𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶...

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hiya! I'm Heyhey <3
Pronouns are she/her and I am a proud bisexual Image
Trades are always open just may not always be accepted.
Links to my character storage below

╚═════════════════════════╝

𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉,
𝒯𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜𝓁𝑒
𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹, 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒹𝑜𝓃’𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊?
heyheygirl101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups