Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Lions of the Cosmos - Moving to DA! by starry--knight

Based on Click to view
Artist starry--knight [gallery]
Time spent 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
173 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Lions of the Cosmos - Moving to DA!

Postby starry--knight » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:16 pm

Hello CS and all of our LOC supporters and members! As you all may have guessed, LOC has been in a trasitionary period, and has had its long gaps and hiatus’s. Well as of today I have come to announce that after 6 years of being on CS, it is time for LOC to move to a different platform and spread its wings. I am sorry to know that there will be many who cannot follow simply due to their dislike of the platform or just aren’t ready to learn DA and all of its inner workings - or the fear that like many who move to da the species will be a pay to play type deal. I assure you, LOC will be free just as it has always been! The only change is the platform! In any case that’s totally okay if you can’t follow and I understand why not! I just want you to know that we appreciate you all being apart of the Loc family and that you invested your time, your ideas and your passion into our community.

For those who wish to follow us over, you can find us Here!
      We are very much still in the infant stages of transferring and building a system for easy navigation and access, but we shall have it all together before you know it! These changes will make LOC more interactive, engaging and hopefully continue the story of Lochren and the heart of the species moving forward!

If you have any questions, concerns, ideas, suggestions and more please don’t hesitate to message me to discuss!
      We hope to see you all around on our new stomping ground! <3

There isn't a due date for transferring your lions to the dA account, but after the move if you haven't submitted your lions to the account they will NOT be considered official! If you are not comfortable with the watermark we have, you may give us a version with your own watermark to be added but all lions are required to be sent in! Any questions or concerns please dm me!

Lions of the Cosmos Civil War
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Welcome Travelers

Hello there and Welcome to the Grand Reopening, L.O.C. Version 5! With this new installment of the species there will be many new plots, coat varieties, elements and much much more! This species has well over 100 lions already floating among-st fellow Chickensmoothiers and I hope to add many many more to their ranks. Please feel free to look around, there is certainly an abundance to explore! I hope to see you around Travelers!

Current LOC for Adoption

ImageImageImageImage

Current LOC for Claims

Competitions

Image Image
Last edited by starry--knight on Tue May 29, 2018 9:20 am, edited 102 times in total.
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lions of the Cosmos Civil War

Postby starry--knight » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:47 pm

News

January 12th, 2018
    - - - -
    Event coming in February, 2018!

Staff

The new list is being worked on - for now this is a wip!

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Where do I find L.O.C. Species info to learn more about them and their world?
    A: All species info can be found at the very top left of the page with the link "Species Info"

Featured Community Artwork

Art by asteltainn on DA

Want your art to be featured?
    Pm me with this form!
    Code: Select all
    Username:
    Picture you want featured:
Last edited by starry--knight on Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:37 am, edited 29 times in total.
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:48 pm

Prologue

It has been 50 years since the Lions have been spotted. Since their untimely absence, the universe's vulnerability was made visible for all to see. With the Peacekeepers now gone, light faded from every corner of the known realms, swallowed up by the darkness and chaos that was now unchecked. It wasn't long before innocent screams echoed into the night and Tyrants rose to power. Fear had taken over and hope was lost. And through this loss the Arches, of which the Lions travelled through to keep the peace, were destroyed. People gave up believing in a saviour and accepted their fate but never did they stop wondering what happened to their bringers of light.

Meanwhile on the Lions home world a civil war had broken out. When the Lions disappeared from the rest of the Universe, they gathered here to fight their own battle. Mutiny was upon the current Alpha, Aeon, and it caused an all out blood feud across the planet. Undesirables in the Unknown Lands started wandering into the main encampment and joining the rebellion for a chance at a new planetary rule. Many lives were lost, Including the Alpha and ruler of the lands, leaving no Time Bender to take the throne. Tensions are high, and there seems to be no end to the war in sight.
Last edited by starry--knight on Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:27 pm

Additional Stuff

Take us with you!
    [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2725862][img]http://i.imgur.com/pObcTdi.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2725862][img]http://i.imgur.com/pdvONaG.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2725862][img]http://i.imgur.com/ulQs30m.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2725862][img]http://i.imgur.com/KDdU65g.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2725862][img]http://i.imgur.com/SU0zqTP.gif[/img][/url]

Stamps to show off in your dens - tell the world and your fellow lions which events you've participated in!
    Please be sure to only take and display the ones you have personally done.
    ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by starry--knight on Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:13 pm, edited 10 times in total.
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lions of the Cosmos Civil War V.5 - OPEN!

Postby starry--knight » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:28 pm

Now open for posting!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Good.Pointe » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:51 pm

Mark and so far the art looks AMAZING! Looking forward to adopting one of the amazing babies in the future!
Good.Pointe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Remini » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:55 pm

excited to see these guys back in action!! marking this <3
Remini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tart » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:59 pm

Mark
Sup I'm old and I'm back
it's me ya trash boi
pm if you want

xxxxxxxxxxx
    I take commissions!
    dA
    ask or follow journal for new dA/examples
    Kalons
xxxxxxxxxxx
Tart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paper planets » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:38 pm

Mark c:
██████████████████
⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯

WE LIVE
┌────────┐
active roleplayers club
characters — rp storage
art shop — extra
└────────┘
███████████
███████████
⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯
██████
██████
██████

██████████████████
████
████
████
⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯

i’m paper planets, you can call me
planets.previously i was chasing_
stars. i’m currently watching too
much netflix & i love the 100. ho
nestly, please pm me if you want
to talk about it, i’d happily rant
[ she/her pronouns : canadian ]

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
┌────────────────┐
CC. ENERGY. ─────── CODING SHOP
└────────────────┘
⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aravel » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:41 pm

Marking ^^
Aravel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me