We're Not Evil~Pit Bull RP~Not Accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Do you like the disscusion for this RP?

YES!
52%
Yes
22%
No
13%
NO!
13%

Total votes : 23

We're Not Evil~Pit Bull RP~Not Accepting!

Postby Paavoox » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:44 am

Made with this website.

You're a stray dog. You live on the streets. Homeless. Unwanted. Unloved. Until one day, you come across a group of dogs (mostly Pit Bulls), who welcome you into their pack. You join them. Now you need to decide what to do; Do you stay with the pack, or do you find a human family to live with for the rest of your life?

I'd like to keep this mostly Pit Bulls. At least three Pit Bulls to every one Non-Pit Bull.

Pit Bulls and Pit Bull-Mixes:
Non-Pit Bulls:

1. Korra [Paavoox]
1. Bandit [RiceNinja]

2. Chance [softball_luv_catcher]
2. Kia [alycan347]

3. Leoni (Leo) [softball_luv_catcher]
3. Maximus (Max) [Nintendo Fan]

4. Doll [RiceNinja]
4. Daemon [Nowlighttheflame]

5. Chop [Jeff-The-K]

6. Miley [alycan347]

7. Marcus [alycan347]

8. Mya [S n o w;]

9. Sebastian [S n o w;]

10. Birdy [ColdPast]

11. Marylyn [Mouse~]
12. Scout [N i g h t .]
13. Hannah [Animatronic]
14. Wolf [Animatronic]
15. Reggie [Hooked<3]
16. Whisper [Hooked<3]
17. Macie [XxPewdiepieBrofistxX]
18. Kaapo [~Cold Heart~]
19. Baldur [Nowlighttheflame]
20. Whiskey [Nowlighttheflame]
21. [Reserved by ~ Ruined Souls ~]
22. Terra [Moon pool]
23 .Laoch [Moon pool]
24. Stark [Moon pool]
25. Tag [★=-ωσℓfσfтнєωιи∂-=★]
26. [Reserved by Skye The Wolf]
27. [Reserved by Skye The Wolf]
28. [Reserved by A Rανєиѕ Cяу]
29. [Reserved by A Rανєиѕ Cяу]
30. Storm [wolfgirl8225]

Rules:

1. Pit Bull characters can't be mean or evil. One of the reasons I made this is because I want to show people that Pit Bulls are nice! They can be a little rude sometimes but I'd prefer it if most of the Pit Bulls were really nice.
2. A maximum of three dogs.
3. No dogs with dogfight backgrounds. This rule does not apply to the dogs that were accepted before this rule, however most of the pit bulls in this RP are becoming ones with that kind of background.
4. No powerplaying or godmoding.
5. Don't bump!
6. No posting two times in a row. (If you make an application you MAY post something after that for roleplay)
7. Realistic dogs only.
8. No posting things that are purely OOC. There MUST be at least one sentence of roleplay in each post.
9. Once you make your dog you may NOT change them UNLESS you have not yet roleplayed with them. However, you MAY add more details to their past if you'd like!

If you see someone breaking one of these rules please PM me about it. If a post breaks one of the site rules please report the post.
If someone gets three strikes they are banned from the RP.
Strikes expire in three months.

Fill this out and post it to join us:
Code: Select all
Image: (Optional)
Name:
Fur: (Not needed if shown in an image)
Ears: (Not needed if shown in an image)
Tail: (Not needed if shown in an image)
Eyes: (Not needed if shown in an image)
Personality:
Past:
Other: (Optional)

Please put a decent amount of details into this.
This application gets updated when necessary. If you see someone who is missing some things on their application, it may be because theirs is older than yours.

You may reserve up to three dogs.

PM me any questions!

What's Happening:
Major Events: None at the moment

_________________________Announcements_________________________
I can make these things:Image For anyone who wants one. PM me if you'd like me to make you one.
Made with http://cooltext.com/.

If you like this RP consider putting this in your signature:
Made with this website.
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=2652788#p84797986][img]http://images.cooltext.com/4215375.png[/img][/url]
[size=50]Made with [url=http://cooltext.com/]this website[/url].[/size]

Pages wrote:1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
Last edited by Paavoox on Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:22 am, edited 142 times in total.
For the role-players
X
ImageImageImageImage
Paavoox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

We're Not Evil~Members

Postby Paavoox » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:16 pm

Here is where I keep a list of all the members in the pack. If you want to leave the pack you have to find a home with the humans. Then I will write "(Found home)" beside your name. If you want to join the pack again with the same dog you have to run away from your human home and come back to the pack.

fr3Ak wrote:Image: Image
Name: Korra
Breed: Pit Bull-Hound Mix
Fur: Very short
Coloring: White with reddish brown spots
Ears: Floppy
Tail: A little more than a foot long
Eyes: Brown
Personality: Freindly, loving, nice
Past: Ran away from humans and is now a stray
Other: She LOVES cats. She chases them though. (She only wants to play!)

softball_luv_catcher wrote:Image: Image
Name: Chance
Breed: Pitbull
Fur: Darker brown, bridle
Coloring: White chest, white splotch on muzzle.
Ears: Flipped back, used to be cropped
Tail: whip-like, but short
Personality: He is very sweet, but hates when people think he will hurt them. He tries to be very kind and wants to be taken for him, not who other dogs think he is. He doesn't like Anyone who is afraid of him. He wants to be known as kind, not a killer. He does like Dogs who give him a chance.
Past: After being abused and forced to participate in dog fights, in ran away when he finally got the chance. He now roams the streets, looking for shelter, food, and something to take love and pride in.
Other: (yay loves this rp)

Image: Image
Name: Leoni (Leo)
Fur: Light Grey
Coloring: White chest and markings
Tail: Whip like also, medium length
Personality: Playful, fun and curious. Can be shy at times, but usually wants to get to know you.
Past: (Really young, Past will be created, otherwise,) As a pup, he got lost, and lost his family.
Other: :) Thank you!!

RiceNinja wrote:Image: Image
Name: Doll
Fur: Short
Coloring: brown and white
Ears: little more of the floppy side
Tail: long (not cut)
Personality: Quiet, shy, skittish, caring, loves pups
Past: She was just abandoned by her family. Nothing else to tell
Other:

Name: Bandit
Breed: Akita (if its not ok then I will find another pitbull :) )
Fur: long
Coloring: Black, gray, and white I think
Ears: pointed
Tail: currled
Personality: Bandit isn't a mean dog but he will protect things he loves and is very possessive.
Past: Nothing to share that he can remember
Other:

alycan347 wrote:Image
Image: Above
Name: Miley
Coloring: Brown and white
Ears: Rose
Tail: Long; curls a little at the tip
Personality: Miley is a very kind pitbull considering her past. She is very intelligent, and usually depends on her quick thinking to get her out of bad situations. However, she can be shy, but that is usually because she gets nervous around other dogs other than her brother Marcus.
Past: Miley and her brother once had a caring family who took care of them. However, when that family had to move, they abandoned Miley and Marcus and left them on the streets alone. After awhile, they were both captured by cruel humans and put into dog fights. Miley was able to survive through her quick think and intuitivness, while Marcus survived by his brawn. They never killed the other dogs, they would only defend themselves. They were both able to escape, and they live on the streets again together, only this time they are more careful.
Other: Miley has a few scars on her neck and hip from other dogs in the dog fights.
@pplication!

Name: Marcus
Coloring: Greyish
Ears: Cropped
Tail: Medium length
Eyes: Grey
Personality: Marcus may look and act tough, but that is only whenever he needs to be. He has a softer side around his sister Miley and pups. However, if he doesn't know or trust you, he will show his colder and meaner side. He is very protective of his sister Miley, and he doesn't like it whenever she is alone or sad.
Past: Same as Miley's
Other: Marcus' entire body is almost covered with scars, some nastier than others. This usually makes other dogs not trust him and stay away from him.
@pplication!

Name: Kia
Breed: Siberian Husky
Fur: Long
Coloring: Red and white
Tail: Curled
Eyes: Blueish Grey
Personality: Kia is a lovable husky, but she tends to trust others before she actually knows about them. She's very stubborn, and she's never afraid to speak her mind. She loves to be around others, but she eventually moves on alone again.
Past: She doesn't usually tell people, but it involves a pound.
Other: None
@pplication!

Jeff-The-K wrote:
Name: Chop
Fur: Smoothe and short
Coloring: Black and White
Tail: Long
Eyes: Hazel
Personality: Calm, Aggressive at times, Independent, Quiet, Intellegent, Friendly when needed.
Past: Chop was locked up in a abandoned old fight house, where he would be used as a fighter, one day he was able to dig his way outs. Now he guards the household and calls it as his own.
Other: He has a choker with the spikes in it.
@pplication!

S n o w; wrote:
    Name: Mya
    Breed: Pit bull Mixed Bull terrier
    Fur: Smooth
    Coloring: Brow and Dark brown bit coloured with white
    Tail: No tail
    Eyes: Chocolate Brown
    Personality: Sweet, Kind Aggressive, Stubborn, Clever, Fast
    Past: mya was a street fighting dog that won almost all the fights but only because of she didn't Win she would get beating by her owner. She found a way to escape the owner and she became a stray.
    Other: she has a small crush on chop
    Her collar is a choke collar with tears in it.
    @pplication!

Name: Sebastian
    Breed: Pit bull
    Fur: Smooth
    Coloring: Cream
    Tail: Long Smooth
    Eyes: Amber
    Personality: Calm, Can be aggressive, Quiet, Intelligent wise
    Past: Sebastian was a hotel guard dog but he was stolen by a human. They took care of him but they also used him as a fighting dog. he found a way time run away from the humans and became a stray.
    Other: His Collar never comes off him and No one ever touches other or he will snap.
    @pplication!

ColdPast wrote:In Love with Pitbulls, so i just have to join! CX)

Name: " Well...I am Birdy".
Age: "Ever Heard Of Don't Ask A lady's Age. But You Asked Nicely, 2 Years."

Breed: "I am A Brindle Pit."
Fur: "Smooth, and Soft."
Coat Colors: "Look At My Picture, maybe?".
Ears: " Flat?".
Tail: " Long, and Smooth."
Eyes: " Well Apparently, I have Light Brown Eyes."

Looks Twice At: "None, yet."
Nuzzles Close To: "None, Sadly."
Watches Grow Up: "None, Sadly."
Grown Up With: "Well, I don't remember much as a Pup."(Pm Me)

Personality: " I have Mix emotions really, But I can name some. Jealous, Sarcastic, Aggressive to Rude Strangers, Sweet, Over protective, loyal, lovable, Talkative, Brave, Confident, Kind, Funny, Outgoing, Emotional . And Some More.."
History: " I Was adopted by kind gentle people when she was 10 weeks Old. I Went everywhere with my owners until The storm came, They had to leave me because there was sadly no dogs allowed where my owners where going, they left me in the house. Making me feel like it was my fault that they left me. Thankful that they left the back door open for me to escape, the sadden, quite home. Is That Good For you?".

Theme Song: All About Us - He Is We (ft.Owl City)
Other: She Wears The collar that is in the Picture.

Mouse~ wrote:Image: Image
Name: Marylyn
Breed: Pit bull, not sure what kind.
Fur: Brindle, short
Coloring: Brown, white, black.
Ears: Floppy, kind of perked up.
Tail: Long. It is like a whip when she wags it.
Personality: She is very happy. She is fond of other dogs unless they pose a threat. She enjoys humans. She can often lose her temper.
Past: Born a stray. Her mother was taken by animal control while the puppies were hidden. The other pups were found or ran away.
Other: None.
@pplication!

Name: Kaapo (which means God's bravest man in Hawaiian)
Breed: Pit Bull Mix
Fur: Image
Coloring:
Ears:
Tail:
Eyes:
Personality: Shy, doesn't take after his name
Past: His mother and father were embarrassed, and mad, and sad that he was shy, and disappointed his name, so they abdoened him.
Crush:

N i g h t . wrote:
image is mine, use of this image without my consent is not allowed as this is my dog

name; Scout
age; 3 years
gender; male
breed; american pit bull terrier
fur; Short
coloration; Seal(a.k.a: black with brown highlights so it looks shiny) and white
ears; erect; also known as bat ears in pits
tail; long and thin
eyes; chocolate brown
personality; Spiteful, sweet, couch potato, loving, playful, social, energetic, stubborn.
past; scout lived a rather simple life. Brought home by a loving family, at a year old he bolted out the door and ended up lost, he didn't know how to get home nor did he know where he was. So he's been on the streets since.

Animatronic wrote:Image
Name: Hannah
Fur: Mainly brown
Coloring: Mostly brown
Ears: Brown, uncut
Tail: All brown with a white tip, uncut
Eyes: Light brown/yellowish
Personality: Sweet, kind, friendly, loves to make new friends
Past: She lived with humans for a while, but one day they left the gate open and she ran out, and she never came back. Also, when she was little she was separated from her brother, Wolf. She hasn't seen him since she was just a pup.
Other: She speaks with a strong Irish accent.Wolf is her brother. Also, this is my picture and my dog. Please don't use without permission<3
@pplication!

Name: Wolf
Fur: Black and white
Coloring: Black and white spots
Ears: One is white, one is black. Uncut
Tail: Uncut. Half black and half white
Personality: Loyal, protective, brave/
Past: When he was a puppy his humans left him outside and forgot about him so he ran into the city streets. He learned to hunt and live there
Other: Like his sister, he speaks with an Irish accent.
@pplication!

Hooked<3 wrote:Image
Name: Reggie
Fur: He has a short, although dense, smooth coat.
Coloring: He is a full red nose pitty with a little bit of white on his throat.
Ears: His ears have been cropped.
Tail: It's a normal length. Not short, not long.
Eyes: He has medium brown eyes.
Personality: He is a strong and protective male, but also loving and caring. He hasn't had the best of pasts but he doesn't let that affect who he is. He would do anything to protect, not only his loved ones, but anyone in need. He is confident and believes in using words instead of tooth and claw to settle a dispute. He is a shoulder to cry on and is extremely loyal. You can come to him with anything knowing that he won't judge and will do his best to help you. He knows the chances are slim considering everything but, he hopes to someday have a family.
Past: He was born on the streets, but was found by a little girl when he was about 2 months old. He grew to love his girl and his girl loved him. He would walk her to the bus stop every morning and walk her back home after school. He never left her side, until she became very ill. She had to stay in the hospital and he couldn't see her often because others were concerned about him, because of his breed. After her sudden passing, the girls' parents gave him up to the pound since dogs were not allowed at the house they were moving into. He was adopted, but it didn't last long and soon he was out on the streets once more. He was soon found by some other people.. He was forced to fight for roughly a year before the ring was broken up. He took off first chance he got, and now he's right back where he started, out on the streets.
Other: Nothing else.
@pplication!

Name: Whisper
Fur: Short and smooth
Coloring: She has blue/grey coat with white on her chest, shoulders, legs, and face.
Ears: Semi-flopped and velvety soft.
Tail: Normal length and smooth
Eyes: She has very light brown, cream colored eyes.
Personality: She is a nice girl with a sweet disposition. She can be shy but enjoys others company of others and, once she gets to know you, she can be quite the little talker.
Past: She has a relatively tame past when being compared to some other dogs'. She was born and raised by a professional breeder and at about six months, after they decided not to keep her as a breeder, they sold her to a family with 3 very rambunctious kids and one older son. Being the shy girl she is, the 3 younger kids, who were constantly running around and yelling, scared her and she would hide from them all day if she could. The older son, Jake, was very sweet and kind to her though. He would let her jump up onto his bed and he would scratch her ears and pet her as he did his homework or whatever else. She found solace with the older boy and grew very attached to him. However, when they took a camping trip, Jake stayed home since he was sick. They felt she needed to get out of the house, though she would have rather stayed with Jake. They let the younger kids handle her leash and they tied her to a tree while they played, but, they forgot to grab her when they went back to camp. She managed to struggle free and she took off, not wanting to go back to the kids, but wanting Jake. She made the short trip back to the city but got lost, not knowing which way her house was. Although now she lives on the streets, she still misses Jake and hopes to one day find him again, not ever feeling like she belonged out with the other dogs.
Other: That's it. :3
@pplication!

XxPewdiepieBrofistxX wrote:Image
Name:Macie
Breed:Pitbull
Fur:Short
Coloring:Black around nose, white on face [with brown around an eye] and light brown on rest of body.
Ears:Lowish up.
Tail:Up
Eyes:Ocean blue
Personality:Macie is a very shy type once you meet her. Though, once you get to know her and you are her friend, she chats and is actually very kind. She may be mean when she feels like she is needed to be.
Past:She was kicked out of her owner's home and went into a lonely allyway.
Crush:None

Nintendo Fan wrote:Image: none
Name: Maximus(Max)
Breed: American Bull Dog/Great Pyrenees mix
Fur: (Not needed if given with an image) Fluffy Brown and white; the brown waves in the white.
image.png

Coloring: (Not needed if given with an image) ^
Ears: (Not needed if given with an image) same collor brown with pink insides (they go straight then curve down.)
Tail: (Not needed if given with an image) thin brown tail with white tail tip
Eyes: (Not needed if given with an image) almond
Personality: Outgoing, eager to meet other dogs, and almost never fights.
Past: He got outside one day, when his collar broke off. His owners couldn't find him, and he wandered here.
Crush: none yet
Other: (Optional) This is my real dog.

~Cold Heart~ wrote:Name: Kaapo (which means God's bravest man in Hawaiian)
Breed: Pit Bull Mix
Fur: Image
Coloring:
Ears:
Tail:
Eyes:
Personality: Shy, doesn't take after his name
Past: His mother and father were embarrassed, and mad, and sad that he was shy, and disappointed his name, so they abdoened him.
Crush:

nowlighttheflame wrote:Image:Image
Name: Baldur
Breed: American Pit Bull Terrier
Fur: Course
Coloring: Brindle with white patches
Ears: Show Crop
Tail: Pic
Personality: Baldur is a very loving dog, and would die protecting something he believes is worth it. He's very guarded at first, so you have to get close to him.
Past: Baldur's mother was in a home that didn't take care of her. They eventually kicked her out and left her on the streets where she had her puppies. All the pups are strays now, Baldur see's his siblings once in a while, but his mother has since passed.
Crush: Open
Other: -

Name: Whiskey
Breed: American Staffordshire Terrier
Personality: Whiskey is a very very friendly staffy. She loves everyone, and tries to make everyone happy.
Past: Whiskey lived with a nice family, but when they moved they couldn't take her with so they gave her away. She hated being away from her family, so she escaped her new home in search for her old.
Crush: Open

Name: Daemon
Breed: German Rottweiler
Personality: Daemon is an odd creature. He is very guarded, seems emotionless and cold, but he really cares too much.
Past: Daemon was raised as a guard dog for a well known criminal. When the police caught him, he let his guard dogs go to attack the police, Daemon took this chance and ran the other way.
Crush: OPen

Moon pool wrote:Image: Image
Name:Terra
Breed:Pit-bull
Personality:kind,caring,forgiving,but can be protective of those she loves
Past:She was part of a family when she was younger but one day something happned and the humans left her with her mother and siblings and a horable storm hit and she was seperated from them she eventually learned to hunt and defend her self and had a mate and pups things were going good until one day her mate and pups got sick she managed to save one of her pups and bring him here but sadly the others and the father did not make it so she and her pup are now part of the pack
Crush:none yet
Other: Thank you so much for making this roleplay I love what you are bringing attention I have a pit bull and have met many pit bulls that are the sweetest dogs I have met some are better than people I know so thank you so much!

Name:Laoch
Breed:pit-bull
Personality:he is playful and happy to help he loves to run and play with other pups or even adults if they will play
Past:he was a sickly pup until his mother brought him here an he healed up to become a strong pup
Crush: nope

Image:Image
Name:Stark
Breed:Pit-bull
Personality:Very kind and sweet but also can be stubborn and sometimes over confident and will defend what he believes in
Crush:none yet

★=-ωσℓfσfтнєωιи∂-=★ wrote:

Breed: Pitbull boxer mix
Personality: fun, playful, goofy, smiles a lot, he loves to chase things and has a very short tension span and short term memory loss.
Past: he ran after a fire truck from his house and having short teem memory loss, he couldnt remember where he lived so he got lost. He eventually stumbled across this place and is staying here until he finds his home again.
Crush: open
Mate : open

((I was previously Wolf Of The Wind))

wolfgirl8225 wrote:Image: Image
Name: Storm
Fur: Grey
Ears: Flat
Tail: Full
Eyes: Ice blue
Personality: Friendly, playful, shy
Past: She never had an owner, and spent most of her short life alone on the streets.
Crush: None
Other: She is not wearing the collar shown in the picture, that was just the only good picture I could find.
Last edited by Paavoox on Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:20 am, edited 29 times in total.
Paavoox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: We're Not Evil~Pit Bull RP~Accepting!

Postby atlos » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:21 am

Personality: He is very sweet, but hates when people think he will hurt them. He tries to be very kind and wants to be taken for him, not who other dogs think he is. He doesn't like Anyone who is afraid of him. He wants to be known as kind, not a killer. He does like Dogs who give him a chance.
Past: After being abused and forced to participate in dog fights, in ran away when he finally got the chance. He now roams the streets, looking for shelter, food, and something to take love and pride in.

Personality: Playful, fun and curious. Can be shy at times, but usually wants to get to know you.
Past: (Really young, Past will be created, otherwise,) As a pup, he got lost, and lost his family.
atlos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paavoox » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:29 am

softball_luv_catcher wrote:Image

Accepted!
Paavoox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RiceNinja » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:23 am

Other:

Personality: Bandit isn't a mean dog but he will protect things he loves and is very possessive.
Other:
RiceNinja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paavoox » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:04 am

RiceNinja wrote:Image: Image
Other:

Other:

Accepted! Welcome!
Paavoox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paavoox » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:18 pm

Korra woke up and looked around. Gray clouds filled the sky. Korra yawned and felt the light rain on her fur. She stood up and shook to dry her already soaked fur. She walked out from behind the dumpster and sat down to watch the cars zoom by.
Paavoox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RiceNinja » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:23 pm

Doll looked around where she was. All she knew was she was in an alley. She didn't know where and didn't remember getting there. She shyly looked around some more but made sure to keep her distance from anything that might be hiding something that could harm her.

Bandit walked along the streets like he did everyday, trying to get something to eat. This life was hard work not everyone could live like this.
RiceNinja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alygian » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:12 pm

Name: Miley
Coloring: Brown and white
Tail: Long; curls a little at the tip
Personality: Miley is a very kind pitbull considering her past. She is very intelligent, and usually depends on her quick thinking to get her out of bad situations. However, she can be shy, but that is usually because she gets nervous around other dogs other than her brother Marcus.
Past: Miley and her brother once had a caring family who took care of them. However, when that family had to move, they abandoned Miley and Marcus and left them on the streets alone. After awhile, they were both captured by cruel humans and put into dog fights. Miley was able to survive through her quick think and intuitivness, while Marcus survived by his brawn. They never killed the other dogs, they would only defend themselves. They were both able to escape, and they live on the streets again together, only this time they are more careful.
Other: Miley has a few scars on her neck and hip from other dogs in the dog fights.
@pplication!

Name: Marcus
Coloring: Greyish
Tail: Medium length
Eyes: Grey
Personality: Marcus may look and act tough, but that is only whenever he needs to be. He has a softer side around his sister Miley and pups. However, if he doesn't know or trust you, he will show his colder and meaner side. He is very protective of his sister Miley, and he doesn't like it whenever she is alone or sad.
Past: Same as Miley's
Other: Marcus' entire body is almost covered with scars, some nastier than others. This usually makes other dogs not trust him and stay away from him.
@pplication!

Name: Kia
Breed: Siberian Husky
Fur: Long
Coloring: Red and white
Tail: Curled
Eyes: Blueish Grey
Personality: Kia is a lovable husky, but she tends to trust others before she actually knows about them. She's very stubborn, and she's never afraid to speak her mind. She loves to be around others, but she eventually moves on alone again.
Past: She doesn't usually tell people, but it involves a pound.
Other: None
@pplication!
┎ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┓

hi, hey, hello! I'm Alygian and welcome to my
page!! I'm just an average girl who is trying her
best to make her way in this crazy world. I love
animals, music, and binging netflix for days on
end. I hope that you are all doing okay in this
crazy world right now too. Remember to wash
your hands! Feel free to send me a trade, PM
me, or add me if you'd like! I hope that you
have a lovely day ^-^

┗ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┛
Alygian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meech » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:37 pm

Reserve two pitbull spots please. ;;
▬▬▬▬ ``fan of DopeIsland, lil uzi vert, XXXTentacion, joji/pink guy, and others ✌ ´´
he/him please.
meech

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me