warrior cats + dark forest rp accepting always

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

warrior cats + dark forest rp accepting always

Postby Autumn Ghost » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:20 am

Forestclan, the only surviving clan after the battle with the dark forest always ready for the next attack. They became allies with Leafclan, Lakeclan and BreezeClan but they were destroyed leaving few warriors from each clan. They all decided to make ForestClan the only clan in the forest because their leader, LeafStar was still alive. He is now keeping his clan stronger than ever making warriors train everyday in case the dark forest strikes again.

* All Tess Rules Apply to the Roleplay
* Be kind to everybody, if they want to cause drama let them
* Make your own forms, I want to see what you can do or use your own forms. It doesn't matter ^.^
* This is not a cut roleplay so everybody even the newest roleplayers are aloud
* Make as many characters as you want there is no limit, just keep them even!

Leader
Leafstar // tom // pg 1 // Autumn Ghost

Deputy
Poll

Medicine Cat

Medicine Cat Apprentice

Warriors

Apprentice

Queens

Kits

Elders

Tom ↣ SheCat
He likes Her
Tom ↢ SheCat
She likes Him
Tom ↔ SheCat
Means that They like Eachother
Tom ❤ SheCat
Mentor ^ Apprentice
Last edited by Autumn Ghost on Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
Autumn Ghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: stay or die // warrior cats + dark forest rp

Postby Autumn Ghost » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:31 am

A group of cats that were evil when they lived finding a way to train warriors on the over world to kill and fight to the death. They decided to fight the clan cats so they could take over Starclan and the forest. They won the first battle but cats were left forming a strong clan and trying to defeat them. They started to train cats again calming they were Starclan. These cats live under the over world in a foggy forest with no light shining down on them.

* All Tess Rules Apply to the Roleplay
* Be kind to everybody, if they want to cause drama let them
* Make your own forms, I want to see what you can do
* This is not a cut roleplay so everybody even the newest roleplayers are aloud
* Make as many characters as you want there is no limit, just keep them even!

Leaders {Max 3}
GhostStar // Tom // pg 1 // Autumn Ghost

Deputys {Max 2}

Medicine Cats {Max 2}

Medicine Cat Apprentices {Max 3}

Warriors

Apprentice

Queens

Kits

Elders

Tom ↣ SheCat
He likes Her
Tom ↢ SheCat
She likes Him
Tom ↔ SheCat
Means that They like Eachother
Tom ❤ SheCat
Mentor ^ Apprentice
Autumn Ghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: stay or die // warrior cats + dark forest rp wip

Postby Autumn Ghost » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:06 am

"Why hello I am GhostStar one of the leaders in the dark forest, a tom and right now 48 moons. I was killed young. I was the first to arrive wanting to kill my leader and succeeding in doing so. I became leader not long after because I was the deputy of LakeClan. When we battled it was amazing killing the other leaders and my mother. She never cared for me and only cared for my brother so I killed her begging for mercy. At times I feel guilty for what I did but I won't let that stop me from training cats to fight on my side I want to kill the rest of Forestclan and rule everything even Starclan, those cats are nothing but caring cats. So who do you choose, me or starclan?" Ghoststar is not a caring cat in anyway but does have a soft side for she`cats. His history was terrible which caused him to be the way he is. The tom's mother nor father never cared for him and they only cared for his brother Leafstar the leader of Forestclan. When Ghoststar became a warrior his name was Ghostclaw for his extreamly fast claws and how sharp they were. One time he took his mother and father into the forest and killed them leaving their bodies for the foxes to eat. When GhostClaw got back to camp he took his leader MouseStar that a fox killed them and he tried to save them. His brother now LeafPelt didn't believe his brother and accused him of killing his parents. Ghostclaw threatened to kill his brother but that didn't stop him. LeafPelt proved that GhostClaw killed them and the warrior was exiled from BreezeClan. LakeClan quickly took him in because GhostClaw was skilled and they found loyaluty in the tom. But he was never loyal he gained deputy quickly and killed his leader once he found out he had one life left. Ghostclaw became Ghoststar and got his eight lives but spent them on attacking the other clans loosing his last life but falling off a cliff and being sent to the dark forest. He loved being there ruling the other cats for eternity and planning to kill his brother who has five lives left.

"Hello I'm Leafstar leader of Forestclan. I really love all cats even my evil brother. I know his past was hard and that's what turned him evil so I feel I can forgive him. I do love my brother but I wish he was in starclan not the dark forest. Well anyway I am a large tom with a 'colorful' pelt. I have icy blue eyes and I am ate the age of 48 moons same as my brother" Leafstar never had a bad past. His parents loved him and he knew Ghostkit was an outcast always sitting in the corner when his parents pampered him. Leafkit always tried to stay away from his parents and comfort Ghostkit but his brother always ignored him and stalked to the other corner. When they became apprentices Ghostpaw's mentor was his own father because BreezeClan had to many apprentices so Leafpaw got his mother as his mentor. Ghostpaw always came back sad being treated poorly by his father. Ghostpaw started training with a cat he claimed it was Starclan but it was the only cat in the dark forest. Leafpaw wanted to help him because now Leafpaw was the best apprentice in the clan. When they became warriors LeafPelt had a feeling his brother would kill his parents and he did. LeafPelt followed the scent and found is brother's scent all over them getting his brother exiled. After LeafPelt got his forest apprentice the deputy became sick and died leaving to position open to the tom. Yes he took it and later found out his brother was leader of LakeClan. They had many battles loosing two lives to his brother and one to the dark forest battle. He gathered the few cats together and made Forestclan. It was stronger than ever and he was happy. Now Leafstar misses his brother but knows they could never be friends.
Autumn Ghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: stay or die /warrior cats + dark forest rp accepting alw

Postby Autumn Ghost » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:07 am

P o s t i n g o p e n
Autumn Ghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: warrior cats + dark forest rp accepting always

Postby O B L I V I A T E » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:58 am

Thorn pelt
- - «» - -

Name » Thornpelt
                          Gender » Male
                          Age » 17 moons
                          Looks » White body with large patches of orange and dark brown, Tall and muscular
                          Rank » Warrior
                          Kin » Has a brother named Darkpatch who betrayed the clan by joining the dark forest.
                          Crush » None
                          Fear » StarClan
                          Mentor to » Open
                          Other » None
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[center]Dark patch
- - «» - -

Name » Thornpelt
                          Gender » Male
                          Age » 17 moons
                          Looks » White body with patches of different shades of brown
                          Rank » Warrior
                          Kin » Has a brother named Thornpelt who belongs to Forest Clan.
                          Crush » None
                          Fear » Water
                          Mentor to » Open
                          Other » None
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by O B L I V I A T E on Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x
x

████
████
x
x

x
x

` credit ` link ` link ` link ` link ` link ` link
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ //. quote quote quote quote quote ! -- ❞
x
x

x
x

██
██

O B L I V I A T E

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Autumn Ghost » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:02 am

Alright accepted will add in a few moments.
Autumn Ghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Autumn Ghost » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:53 am

bump
Autumn Ghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby O B L I V I A T E » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:36 am

Bump c:

x
x

████
████
x
x

x
x

` credit ` link ` link ` link ` link ` link ` link
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ //. quote quote quote quote quote ! -- ❞
x
x

x
x

██
██

O B L I V I A T E

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bramble; » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:58 am

"Hey, darling, I'm Nightshade, named after the deadly plant. I belong to the Dark Forest clan, so yes, I'm dead, and even in death I terrorize cats. Yeah, honey, I'm the shadow on the moon at night and all that. Whoever made that stupid two-legs myth about black cats being lucky has clearly never met me, because trust me, crossing paths with me is dangerous. Unless you're Ghoststar, he's the only one I really listen to. Right, so, I'm a willowy she-cat with fur as black as the sky at night and really bright blue eyes. I have sharp claws, sharp teeth, and a sharp tongue. Heh. Sometimes I act like a bit of a kit, all playful and stuff, rolling around and meowing, but don't take it as a sign of weakness, I'm not weak, I'm not! Don't ask me about my life or my death, it could be the last thing you do. The only cat I have a soft spot for is Ghoststar. Don't tell him."
bramble;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me