Artist SerenWish [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

A Partridge in a Pear Tree

Postby SerenWish » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:10 pm

...and a partridge in a pear tree!

This mare is based off of a partridge in a pear tree! She's all alone, however. Why don't you fill out the form, give her a friend (describe the friend and their friendship) and then describe a beautiful Christmas tree for your stable. :3 (you may use images or drawings).

TimeLord~Jedi wrote:
      username: TimeLord~Jedi
      show name: Anima Lux
      barn name: Nour
      breed: Sorraia (50%) x Kiger Mustang (50%)
      height: 15.2 hands
      colour: Silver Grulla Tovero
      markings: Odd blaze, stockings, tobiano and overo markings
      genes:E/e, a/a, D/D, Z/z, Tob/Tob, O/o
      personality: Nour has always been a bit different. She seems to do a lot of things outside of the box, and always lives day by day, minute by minute. She moves with the flow of the breeze, and takes on challenges as they come. Nour welcomes any stranger with open arms, never having met an individual with a personality that has put her off. She feeds off the positive energy of those around her. So during particularly festive times like Christmas she becomes extra energized, and can be a bit difficult to handle cause she's so flighty. However during these times of the year it's very interesting to watch her gallivant all around the pasture with even more energy than she usually possesses. It's truly a beautiful sight.
      photo of partridge: x
      her friend: Cathy the Capybara - There's really no end to the conundrum that is Manteca Creek. The place is such a hive of interesting faces and dynamic personalities that it's quite a surprise that they haven't just dropped the ranch charade all together and embrace their true calling of becoming a zoo.

That being said, meet Cathy.

When Angela brought in Cathy one day as a baby from who knows where, Nour and the young rodent became instant friends. The relationship seems to be almost mother and daughter. It's an interesting sight seeing Nour laying down in the pasture with Cathy curled up next to her. It's even more comical watching Nour canter around with an over sized rodent bounding after her. Cathy seems to be good friends with almost all of the horses around MCS, but these two have an especially tight bond. They go everywhere together, and are lost when separated.
      christmas tree design: Christmas MCS Style

End Date: January 6th
Last edited by SerenWish on Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
SerenWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Partridge in a Pear Tree

Postby Timey » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:58 pm

username: TimeLord~Jedi
      show name: Anima Lux
      barn name: Nour
      breed: Sorraia (50%) x Kiger Mustang (50%)
      height: 15.2 hands
      colour: Silver Grulla Tovero
      markings: Odd blaze, stockings, tobiano and overo markings
      genes:E/e, a/a, D/D, Z/z, Tob/Tob, O/o
      personality: Nour has always been a bit different. She seems to do a lot of things outside of the box, and always lives day by day, minute by minute. She moves with the flow of the breeze, and takes on challenges as they come. Nour welcomes any stranger with open arms, never having met an individual with a personality that has put her off. She feeds off the positive energy of those around her. So during particularly festive times like Christmas she becomes extra energized, and can be a bit difficult to handle cause she's so flighty. However during these times of the year it's very interesting to watch her gallivant all around the pasture with even more energy than she usually possesses. It's truly a beautiful sight.
      photo of partridge: x
      her friend: Cathy the Capybara - There's really no end to the conundrum that is Manteca Creek. The place is such a hive of interesting faces and dynamic personalities that it's quite a surprise that they haven't just dropped the ranch charade all together and embrace their true calling of becoming a zoo.

That being said, meet Cathy.

When Angela brought in Cathy one day as a baby from who knows where, Nour and the young rodent became instant friends. The relationship seems to be almost mother and daughter. It's an interesting sight seeing Nour laying down in the pasture with Cathy curled up next to her. It's even more comical watching Nour canter around with an over sized rodent bounding after her. Cathy seems to be good friends with almost all of the horses around MCS, but these two have an especially tight bond. They go everywhere together, and are lost when separated.
      christmas tree design: Christmas MCS Style
Last edited by Timey on Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘
≿────────── ✘✗✘ ────────── -≾
Timey here! Fan of far
too many things to list.
Proud Fuze/Mute main.

≿────────── ✘✗✘ ────────── -≾
ImageImage
≿─────── ✘✗✘ ─────── -≾
HoC's xxxCWHR xxx ✘Link
✘Link xxx
© xxx ✘Link
≿─────── ✘✗✘ ─────── -≾Image
✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘
Timey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Arrow » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:09 pm

Username: 3.1415926535897
Show Name: Partridge in a Pear Tree (so original XD)
Barn Name: Ever
Breed: Sorraia (50%) x Kiger Mustang (50%)
Height: 15.2 hands
Colour: Silver Grulla Tovero
Markings: Odd blaze, stockings, tobiano and overo markings
Genes:E/e, a/a, D/D, Z/z, Tob/Tob, O/o
Personality: Ever is an interesting horse. She tends to be shy, solitary, secluded, whatever you want to call it. Honestly though, she is outspoken and stubborn once you get to know her. Ever realized a long time ago that friends are not worth it and to keep your mouth shut.
Photo of Partridge: here
Her Friend: Albeit her motives, Ever has made one friend at Arrow's Mark. Kadiatu, our Tennessee Walking Horse, somehow gained the trust of this solitary mare. Staff at Arrow's Mark suspect it was through Kadiatu's sheer stubbornness that they became friends. Whatever the cause, these two are inseparable. Either one would likely give their life to help the other. It is odd how close these two are; it is rare to see them apart, even on rides or shows.
Christmas Tree Design: The tree at Arrow's Mark is something special. Each horse has a special ornament, a custom horse head with their name printed on the neck. It is covered in candy canes, which are used as treats for the horses, and the white lights sparkle constantly. The top of the tree is adorned with an arrow, signifying the stable the tree is home to.
Last edited by .Arrow on Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.Arrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arrows » Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:31 am

i have fallen deeply in love with some other horses, so i am pulling out! however, i would love a breeding if possible!
Last edited by Arrows on Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
by serBronn

isleen
caswallon
my chwr horses

I <3 my horse Indigo
ℓ ι ν є у σ υ η g. ℓ ι ν є ƒ я є є. ℓ ι ν є ƒ є α я ℓ є ѕ ѕ.

My Kiamara, Odysseus. Click the picture to the right to see information & all art for Odysseus!

by Niluna
Arrows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silver ~ » Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:43 am

Username: ~Silverpelt~
Show Name: A bit of Holiday Cheer
Barn Name: Holly
Personality: Holly keeps to herself and doesn't like to get involved in anything. Most horses see her as a yawn decoration, just there without any purpose and meaning. All though Holly herself is quite spirited. Just being around this mare gives off cheerful vibes. She has a rare grace to her like a bird in flight that makes every movement of her's flowing and graceful. She is a gentle mare and at time can even be seem to be delicate. But, beware it she does have a little bit of fight in her.
Photo of Partridge: Colorful :3
Her Friend: Surprisingly, her friend is Roseus. Now for the story of how she found a friendship with this unpleasant mare. When Holly came to Shallow Brook Stables she was starting over fresh without a friend in a hundred miles radius. When Holly was let out in the mare field, she caught the several horse's eyes. Even, some of the stallions that were residing in a pasture farther a way. Fatefully one of those was Roseus. Holly was about to experience what most of the new horse did, a fight from Roseus. Roseus didn't need more then a second to deem the quiet, gentle mare weak and weak was a trait Roseus demised. But, Roseus had quite a surprise when she stormed up to Holly and bite her. Holly wanting to not look bad in-front of the mares in her new home lashed out at Roseus and kicked her. Now this may seem like this would be the start of a hatred not a friendship. However, Roseus had gained some respect points with this mare. All of her other pasture-mates always backed down or run off. She never really had a mare fight back against her. Sadly, on Holly's part this gave off the opposite effect then want she hoped for. The mare's never quite trusted and her quiet nature didn't really make her anymore popular. The only mare that wasn't this way was Roseus. The two mare were both of quiet nature and found that they quite a bit in common. They really hit it off from there. After a while the other mare began to talk to her as well and she become friend with them as well. But, Roseus's friendship always was special to her.
Christmas Tree Design: The Silver's aren't really one for complexly so I see a beautiful but simple tree like this for them.
Last edited by silver ~ on Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.
(links) not very active here anymore
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cowgirlchrista » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:53 am

Username: Cowgirlchrista
Show Name: HW First Day of Christmas
Barn Name: "Partridge"
Personality: Partridge is the type that you can't say that she's not ready for the holidays. When she catches her first glance of snow on the ground, even if itis before Thanksgiving, she onto preparing herself for Santa just as fast as she can. She dawns herself in a special set of tack, believing that this tack will bring her luck. And this luck isn't just any luck; no, this is luck to see Santa! Ever since she was a young foal, Partridge has only dreamed of seeing Santa. Her mother would tell her different various stories of Santa every night for 25 nights before Christmas. Then, on Christmas day, her grandsire would dress up as Santa Claus and surprise her with a giant bag of toys! Partridge has been a dreamer ever since, always having her head in the clouds. Due to this, it also explains her lack of friends. All the other horses believe that she needs to get her hooves on the ground, but she doesn't seem to care. She's also bullheaded and when it comes down to it, she keeps her guns locked and loaded.
Photo of Partridge: I'm just gonna hide here.
Her Friend: WIP
Christmas Tree Design: WIP
{}
_ _
links
_ _
x
x
x
x
_ _
Sig
Cred

_ _
{}
━━ ( Y o u g o t ) ━━━━━━━━ {}
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
look in your eye
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
{} ( t h i n g t h a t y o u l i k e )
cowgirlchrista

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frostbite18 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:56 am

Username: Frostbite18
Show Name: One Merry Partridge
Barn Name: Partridge (sorry, I had to XD)
Personality:
Photo of Partridge: http://www.lpzoo.org/slideshows/valenti ... oup600.jpg (Aw, the cutest family)
Her Friend:
Christmas Tree Design:

WIP
Last edited by Frostbite18 on Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
Frostbite18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tynahi » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:24 am

Alright I tried to resist and couldn't xD <33 She's too stunning Seren.

Username: Tynahi
Show Name: The First Noel
Barn Name: Noel
Personality:Noel is a very friendly happy go lucky girl. She is for the most part calm, but she can also get to be playful when she is with her friends. She likes to look at things with an optimistic light and dislikes seeing her friends and family in trouble or upset. Being very loyal and intelligent she is the type of friend that others come to when they need advice or just want to talk. She is trusting to a fault and many could say she is gullible and naïve to the world. She doesn’t seem to mind however. Noel can be protective of those she cares about, but only shows it if she feels the need to be protective. She would do anything for those she loves. If she is angered or hurt she is not afraid to show it, but usually afterwards she forgives if she feels they are sorry. On the flip side she will defend her point as long as she believes in it, but if she finds out she is wrong she will admit it and apologize. Overall Noel is a very sweet and friendly soul who loves to make friends and will do anything for them.
Photo of Partridge: Link
Her Friend[s]: Hikaru and his Grandfoal, Tora. Noel has made many friends in her life, but one of the most intriguing friendships she has made is the one she has with Hikaru. The saying opposites attract would ring very true for this pair. Where she is genuine, he is sarcastic. Where she is friendly and open, he is aloof and closed. Positive and negative. Because of Hikaru’s abrasive nature he tends to stick to himself and a few select horses that he trusts. When Noel came into the picture however she just couldn’t leave him be. She would always be by him, try to interact with him, and was pretty playful. Hikaru would try to ignore her or push her away but it was clear that her stubbornness to include him had caught his attention. Eventually he just gave up trying to push her away and they got along extremely well. For the most part they balance each other out. She makes him be more social and open, and he keeps her from being too overly trusting. They have come to really trust and depend on one and other. Noel is rarely not by his side and though to an outsider it might seem as if Hikaru doesn’t particularly care, he is always looking out for where she is when she isn’t by him. Though he doesn’t always openly show it he does care for and enjoy her company and they make a cute couple.

Her other friend is Tora, Hikaru’s grandfilly. She is more like Noel than she is Hikaru. She is adventurous, open and friendly. Tora and Noel clicked instantly. Even though there is an age gap they enjoy each others company and exploring new places together. In many ways Noel acts like a foal, so having this young mare to play and be with is perfect for her energy and carefree mindset. On the other hand though, Noel also likes to look out for Tora. Even though she is naïve to many things, Noel does have intelligence and knowledge and she likes to steer Tora in the right direction when she can.

Christmas Tree Design: Similar to this.
Last edited by Tynahi on Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tynahi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilhdc7 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:36 pm

Username: ilhdc7
Show Name: Christmas Spirit
Barn Name: Joy
Personality: Joy is a sweet little mare who loves sugar cookies. She is kind and caring. Joy is a thoughtful horse too. She thinks before she speaks or does anything, carefully weighing the outcome of every possible option. Joy see's through white lies, and will call you out on it if you let one slip. She doesn't like to be taken for granted, and would like you to treat her special though. Joy has this mysterious air to herself too. She is solitary, and quiet, and sometimes stays to herself. Though she does have friends, she prefers to keep to herself. Joy likes thinking about life in general, and takes on quiet a few of life's big questions.
Photo of Partridge: I'm Up Here.
Her Friend: Sequince is a thoughtful boy who likes to spend time with Joy romping around the yard and pasture. He also likes to be alone, and spend quiet time thinking with her, or just being together.
Christmas Tree Design: Our stables Christmas tree is something along the lines as This. Stable colors are purple, so, a purple tree! LOL
she/her & they/them >> hufflepuff >> call me ilah please >>chrysaora

ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sjmaef5 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:22 am

Username: Sjmaef5
    Show Name: Rapped in Ribbons
    Barn Name: Ribbon
    Personality: Ribbon is a energetic and cheerful girl. She definitely loves the holiday season when she gets new toys and lots of treats. You can only imagine what a horse is thinking during the holidays. We know they sure do like the extra treats and plenty of new things to entertain them. Who doesn't like the gifts? But we need to remember the true meaning of Christmas. Sometimes I think Ribbon understands that. She only seems to want to be near her companions and the kind people who care for her year round. Of course she would not know of who was born on Christmas, and the reason we celebrate Christmas, but she shows the spirit of Christmas in her heart. As I move on to the other reasons she most likely enjoys Christmas, let's just say I can assume she enjoys the decorations. She pretty much could stare at the shiny ornaments all day. I imagine she loves the angel on the tree too. She nudges the angel like it's one of her own kind, which is odd and sweet at the same time. Let's just say she is the total opposite of a scrooge.
    Photo of Partridge: literally a partridge in a pear tree!
    Her Friend: Ribbons best friend is a black lab named Mugsy. Mugsy was born on the day Ribbon turned 5. Mugsy became her best friend from the moment they met. They do everything together. Mugsy even sleeps in the barn with Ribbon. They are the definition of best friends.
    Christmas Tree Design: I could not find a picture to represent the tree I'd like or could I draw it. So I will give a decent description. Plus it doesn't have to be perfect. Ok so it would be a real green Christmas tree. It would be fairly big, 7-8 feet. It would be a fairly bushy tree. Not to bushy though. It would have medium sized colored lights and small white lights mixed in. It would have many different ornaments with many colors. The ornaments don't have to be perfect. I'd like it if you could do a Snowflake ornament, a golden reindeer ornament, a silver butterfly ornament, and a baby girl ornament. They don't have to pop out though, just if they were mixed in. It would also have a beautiful angel on top. The tree skirt would be red with white fluff around it.
Last edited by sjmaef5 on Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image.........Image.........Image

┏──────────────────────┓
My PetsSignature ShopLakeclan V.2
CWHRCWHR Horses
Roleplay CharactersStorageNeed Art

┖──────────────────────┚

┏────────────────────┓
Hi, I'm Meg! I love animals! I own a
cat named Buddy-Holly and a rabbit
named Junebug. Im a big hockey fan!

Rest in peace and love you ~ Mugsy,
Koko Eli, Jingle, Bubba, Zach, and all the fish.

┖────────────────────┚
sjmaef5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me