SCARY STORIES WITH FUNNY ENDINGS?

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

SCARY STORIES WITH FUNNY ENDINGS?

Postby Δℓℓιɢαтσя ƨκʏ~ » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:37 am

anybody have a scary story with a funny ending?

here is mine!

a man had just hung up with a cab driver that was coming to pick him up. about a hour later, the phone rang. he answered. "Hello?" he heard loud, huffy breathing. "im coming to get you. im getting closer.. closer..closer..." thinking it was a prank call, he hung up. five minuts later it rung again. "hello?" Loud, breathing. "im coming to get you and im getting closer..closer.." at this point he was afraid. but he hung up. 10 minuts later the phone rang. he heared the same breathing. "im here..im coming to get you...im walking up the steps...im getting closer to you.." he slammed down the phone and ran to the door with a knife. he opend it and there...stood...THE CAB DRIVER! lolz! whats yours? :lol:
This sig is currently under construction. Please enjoy this cat chasing a cheese burger while you wait.
Δℓℓιɢαтσя ƨκʏ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCARY STORIES WITH FUNNY ENDINGS?

Postby Δℓℓιɢαтσя ƨκʏ~ » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:45 pm

COME ON GUYS!!!!
This sig is currently under construction. Please enjoy this cat chasing a cheese burger while you wait.
Δℓℓιɢαтσя ƨκʏ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Haru:. » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:44 pm

A woman was at home alone one day,
The phone rang, she picked it up and said "Hello?"
The voice on the phone answered "I'm the Viper I'm coming up the stairs I'm on the last step."
She was a little worried, but she shrugged it off and convinced herself it was just a prank call.
About 10 minutes later the phone rang again.
She picked it up and said "Hello?" the voice answered, "I'm the Viper I'm at the middle of the staircase."
She started thinking maybe this isn't a prank call and started to get really scared.
10 minutes later the phone rang yet a again.
The voice said "I'm the Viper I'm at your door."
She was about to dial the police when the door opened.
A short kind looking man stood at the door and said "I'm the Viper, I've come to vash your vindows."

ImageImage
.:Haru:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Celestia~ » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:15 pm

It came to pass that a very poor peasant was down to his last meal.

Deciding he could no longer live in squalor, he decide to sell the only thing he owned... his talking mule. These was no ordinary Francis type of talking mule, this one could tell jokes and sing and keep the local townspeople very happy. With much regret, the peasant sets off to the big city to sell his mule.

He sets up on a street corner and the mule draws an immediate crowd. The mule is so funny that the crowds can't remain standing because they're laughing so hard. Finally, a man comes up to the peasant and says "I'm a talent scout for The Tonight Show. I MUST have your mule for our show." Unfortunately, the talent scout had just been pick pocketed, and had lost his wallet. The only thing of value he had was a subway token. He convinced the peasant to trade the mule for the "Magic Token of Good Fortune" and secured the mule.

On the way home, the peasant realized that he had been taken, and he was broken hearted. He used his subway token to get him to the edge of the city. When he put the token in the slot, alarms went off and he was notified that he was the 1 billionth rider of the subway, and that he just won 50 million dollars.

Meanwhile, the Mule was so funny that he took over Jay's job, and eventually put Dave, Conan, John and every other late nighter out of business. The Morale of the story: A Mule that is funny is soon bartered.
♍~☾♩♬♪♫♩♬♪♫♩♬♪♫♩♬♪♫♩♬♪♫♩♬♪♫♩♬♪♫♩♬♪♫♩♬♪♫♩♬♪♫♩♬♪♫☽~♍

I'm no longer very active on here so please send me a trade asking for whatever pets/items you like!
~Celestia~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notactive » Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:26 pm

The man stood, gazing into the distance.
A distorted shape stood silently, ragged breathing.
He saw the mist move.
Now it was snorting.
Closer.
Grumbling.
Closer..
Mumbling.
Closer...
"Lost my ticket again..."
The man put a hand to his heart.
He was shaking.
It was a grumbling man,
who lost his ticket.
notactive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Greenleaf » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:43 pm

This thread is over three years old, there was no need to bump it back up again.

-------'-'------
Chinese ● queer
bi ace ● musician

------------''--
--------------------
#BlackLivesMatter
click here.

--------------------
-----'--'-------
Li 立 ● she/ze ●
student ● writer

-------'----'---