Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Voxxie Adopts - Hiatus - Announcement on p. 20 by booklover789

Based on Click to view
Artist booklover789 [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
38 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Voxxie Adopts - Hiatus - Announcement on p. 20

Postby booklover789 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:26 pm

Voxxie Adopts
vox-ee ● Vox; Voxxie; Voxxies
NurseryFanclubArchiveCustomsGrowths ● [url=WIP]Voxxie Store - WIP[/url] ●

NOTE TO MYSELF: Weeping Angel gets a semi-custom voxxie with this palette for her hard work on the Christmas 2016 event.

Voxxies Currently Up for Adoption:
Image Image
Image Image

LIST WAS LAST UPDATED ON 2/24/2017 @ 1:59PM.

.Polaris wrote:
What is a Voxxie?

A Voxxie is a small creature, around the size of a rat. They are in fact blind; living deep in under the earth, the need for sight was not necessary with the unfathomable blackness. Regardless of their lack of sight, they are no where near helpless. With their highly sensitive noses, ears and sense of touch, they are able to make their way around quite easily. They usually live in colonies of up to 15 or so Voxxies, although there is no hierarchy; just all living together. They are omnivores, eating whatever is available to them, but they are never cannibalistic. The fluffy hair around their ears and tails is actually a very unique system, the hairs are highly receptive to vibrations and help the Voxxie maneuver in the dark tunnels. All Voxxies have some some sort of glowing marking, no one knows exactly why, but it is believed that the markings give off some sort of smell, or sound that only other Voxxies can detect...and it is thought that this helps in knowing who is who.

.Polaris has been super generous and has decided to let me take over his/her original species. As such, I am the owner and .Polaris is the creator - make sure to credit us if you use your adopted Voxxie elsewhere on CS or on another site.

The mascot's design belongs to me - DO NOT STEAL. (His name is Viveka.)

Rules for Everyone
- All CS rules apply.
- Please do not spam.
- Theft is not tolerated.
- Do NOT steal our mascot.
- Do not alter designs after you adopt them.
- Please do not whine about losing a contest.
- Do not guilt-trip whoever judged the competition.
- Respect the creator, owner, mods, mini-mods, and artists of the species.

Species-Related Rules for Everyone
- Approximately 15 voxxies live in each colony.
- Voxxies are unlimited. You can own as many as you'd like!
- Each user may own up to 7 customs.
- Official staff and artists an own up to 9 customs, but the amount differs per staff member according to his/her position.
- Voxxie names cannot be repeated (if a preexisting Voxxie is named Pine, you cannot name your Voxxie Pine).
- Voxxies may be taken offsite. If you do take Voxxies offsite, make sure to credit .Polaris for creating the species and me for owning it. Linking back to these adoptables is preferred, but is not required.
- While Voxxies may find human items in the underground tunnels or cave systems where they dwell, Voxxies are not human themselves. They exhibit many human traits, such as strong emotions towards each other (either good or bad), but they do not partake in certain human actions (walking on two legs, eating from bowls, using silverware, etc.).
- The creator of each Voxxie reserves the right to not give it out to any user who he/she doesn't deem as acceptable of winning said Voxxie. If the creator doesn't feel that any user who has entered his/her competition for the Voxxie has done a sufficient enough job of earning the privilege of winning said Voxxie, that Voxxie may not be awarded out to any user. This is, of course, at the discretion of the creator of the Voxxie.
- If anyone is found not taking proper care of their Voxxies - adopting just to adopt, not actually using their Voxxies for art or stories, or those taking liberties with Voxxies that are not allowed - then any artist and/or moderator has the option of telling me. It is then up to me to decide what to do with such a user. I will usually warn them, and if they do not deal accordingly to the warning, then I will take drastic measures and take their Voxxies away from them. Voxxies will only go to users who will take good care of characters and don't just let them sit and rot.

Please fill out the form below and PM it to Weeping_Angel }Y{ if you change your username.
Code: Select all
    [center]Old Username:
    New Username:
    Voxxie(s): (names are preferred, field not required)[/center]

Full-Time Artist Rules
- Any artist may try out for any Voxxie up for adoption, except for a Voxxie made by himself/herself.
- Full-Time Artists are allowed to do breedings.
- Voxxies are NOT to be colored-in as preexisting characters.
- You are allowed to own up to 9 customs.
- Each Voxxie must have a gender. The artist may choose the gender or the user may - it all depends on what the artist decides to do.
- Voxxie designs should not be duplicated.
- Voxxies should ALWAYS have a neutral-colored or dark-colored base (grey, black, blue-grey, silver, brown, tan, etc.) with brighter markings on top of the neutral-colored or dark-colored base.
- Excessive neon colors are NOT allowed in ANY NEW Voxxies (older Voxxies may not adhere to this rule, as they were made before this rule was put into place).
- Edits to lines should not be done frequently (unless, of course, the Voxxies are for an event, in which case, the edits may be expected or required, depending upon the stipulations of the event).
- Custom line edits are okay - just don't go overboard.
- Put out an adopt at least once every two weeks.
- You are required to set an end date for each adoptable you make. If a week passes and you have not posted that you are judging the Voxxie, I will take it upon myself to judge the Voxxie or let one of the moderators handle it.
- Each Voxxie must have a gender. The artist may choose the gender or the user may - it all depends on what the artist decides to do.
- Artists may not make 'first come, first serve' contests.
- Auctions are allowed, but only with my explicit permission and under my strict regulations.
- If a person returns his/her Voxxie to you, tell me what you plan on doing with it. (Will you put it back up for adoption? Will you keep it yourself? Will you gift it to someone? etc.)
- The creator of each Voxxie reserves the right to not give it out to any user who he/she doesn't deem as acceptable of winning said Voxxie. If the creator doesn't feel that any user who has entered his/her competition for the Voxxie has done a sufficient enough job of earning the privilege of winning said Voxxie, that Voxxie may not be awarded out to any user. This is, of course, at the discretion of the creator of the Voxxie.
- If anyone is found not taking proper care of their Voxxies - adopting just to adopt, not actually using their Voxxies for art or stories, or those taking liberties with Voxxies that are not allowed - then any artist has the option of telling me. It is then up to me to decide what to do with such a user. I will usually warn them, and if they do not deal accordingly to the warning, then I will take drastic measures and take their Voxxies away from them. Voxxies will only go to users who will take good care of characters and don't just let them sit and rot.

Guest Artist Rules
- Any guest artist may try out for any Voxxie up for adoption, except for a Voxxie made by himself/herself.
- Guest Artists are not allowed to do breedings.
- Voxxies are NOT to be colored-in as preexisting characters.
- You are allowed to own up to 8 customs.
- Voxxie designs should not be duplicated.
- Voxxies should ALWAYS have a neutral-colored or dark-colored base (grey, black, blue-grey, silver, brown, tan, etc.) with brighter markings on top of the neutral-colored or dark-colored base.
- Excessive neon colors are NOT allowed in ANY NEW Voxxies (older Voxxies may not adhere to this rule, as they were made before this rule was put into place).
- Edits to lines should not be done frequently (unless, of course, the Voxxies are for an event, in which case, the edits may be expected or required, depending upon the stipulations of the event).
- Put out at least one adopt every month.
- You are required to set an end date for each adoptable you make. If a week passes and you have not posted that you are judging the Voxxie, I will take it upon myself to judge the Voxxie or let one of the moderators handle it.
- Each Voxxie must have a gender. The guest artist may choose the gender or the user may - it all depends on what the guest artist decides to do.
- Guest Artists may not make 'first come, first serve' contests.
- Guest Artists are not allowed to host Voxxie auctions.
- If a person returns his/her Voxxie to you, tell me what you plan on doing with it. (Will you put it back up for adoption? Will you keep it yourself? Will you gift it to someone? etc.)
- If anyone is found not taking proper care of their Voxxies - adopting just to adopt, not actually using their Voxxies for art or stories, or those taking liberties with Voxxies that are not allowed - then any artist has the option of telling me. It is then up to me to decide what to do with such a user. I will usually warn them, and if they do not deal accordingly to the warning, then I will take drastic measures and take their Voxxies away from them. Voxxies will only go to users who will take good care of characters and don't just let them sit and rot.

Moderator Information and Duties
- Yes, Moderators and Mini-Mods are counted as Official Voxxie Staff.
- Moderators may own up to 9 custom voxxies.
- Mini-Mods may own up to 8 custom voxxies.
- Mini-Mods are supposed to do the same thing Mods do if the Mods cannot get to it quickly enough or if Mods are unable to do so for whatever reasons may arise. (For example, let's say someone's spamming up the thread but none of the mods catch the incident within an hour. The Mini-Mods may call the person out and then PM the information to me so I can take further action.)
- If anyone is found not taking proper care of their Voxxies - adopting just to adopt, not actually using their Voxxies for art or stories, or those taking liberties with Voxxies that are not allowed - then any moderator has the option of telling me. It is then up to me to decide what to do with such a user. I will usually warn them, and if they do not deal accordingly to the warning, then I will take drastic measures and take their Voxxies away from them. Voxxies will only go to users who will take good care of characters and don't just let them sit and rot.
- Upholding the rules on all threads and posts regarding this species.
- Correcting other users' bad behavior when needed (do so by PM and report the post to the moderators of CS if need be).
- Messaging me (booklover789) should the bad behavior of said users get out of hand.
- Running contests when needed.
- Bumping up the main thread when needed.
- Bumping up adoptables when needed.
- Closing and judging contests if the artists fail to do so after a grace period of one week passes.

Extra Notes
Because both .Polaris and I are important to the species, we have an unlimited number of customs and an unlimited number of overall Voxxies, but we will NOT abuse this power. I already have quite a few Voxxies myself, so I'm not eager to own any more at this point. .Polaris currently has a couple Voxxies, and he/she may adopt as he/she pleases, as he/she is the creator of the species and has full reign of these forums and this species. :)

Upcoming Voxxies:
Voxxie 150 - Time - Weeping Angel
Voxxie 175 - Air - Kydashing
Voxxie 200 - Water - booklover789
Voxxie 225 - Darkness - Kydashing
Voxxie 250 - Light - ???
Voxxie 275 - Glass and Crystals - booklover789
Voxxie 300 - Fog/Mist/Gas - Kydashing
Voxxie 325 - Lightning - ???
Voxxie 350 - Sand, Dust, and Rocks - ???
Voxxie 375 - Metal - booklover789
Voxxie 400 - Magma/Lava and Volcanoes - ???
Voxxie 425 - Ice - ???
Last edited by booklover789 on Mon May 22, 2017 10:36 am, edited 236 times in total.
booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Voxxie Adopts

Postby booklover789 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:27 pm

FAQ
(Frequently Asked Questions)

Breeding, Gender, Sexuality, and Romantic Orientation Questions
These rules were put into effect on 11/12/2015, in accordance with my finally being aware of this proclamation by Tess, an admin of the site. Any Voxxie created before this point in time may or may not follow the rules for sexuality and romantic orientation, but are nonetheless required to follow the rules for breeding, as these changed very little after my being aware of this proclamation.

How do you tell the males from the females?
The normal way you'd tell on any animal - look at their biological parts. Unlike birds, the males are not any brighter-colored than the females, so just looking at them out of the corner of your eye won't inform you of what gender they are. Only upon closer inspection can one truly tell what gender each Voxxie is.

Can Voxxies be genderless?
Yes, but there are some stipulations. Voxxies are born male or female, and generally identify with what they are born as. In EXTREMELY rare instances, Voxxies are born genderless. With the genderless Voxxies, once they find a mate, their gender is decided. If a genderless Voxxie wants to mate with a female, it would become male. If the Voxxie wanted to mate with a male, it would become female. Once it decides its mate, its gender WILL NOT change after that point.

Can Voxxies be agender? What about transgender/transsexual?
No. Voxxies always identify as the gender assigned to their sex, except for instances mentioned above. Unless a Voxxie is born genderless (a very rare occurrence), it cannot change its gender.

What are some general things you can inform me of about Voxxies' mating patterns?
Voxxies can mate at any time of the year if both the male and the female are adults. Voxxies mate for life. If a Voxxie's mate dies, then he/she may choose a new mate, but only after a four month mourning period. If the Voxxie has had children with a mate that dies, a seven month mourning period will take place before the Voxxie can move on. Only male and female pairings may breed - male and male and female and female breedings are not possible, biologically speaking. Pairings must have been mated for at least one week before being able to breed. One Voxxie pair can breed once every month, and can breed up to seven times. After that point, they cannot breed again.

Do Voxxies have to mate and/or breed?
No, of course not! :) Like humans, Voxxies have the choice to find a mate or to stay single. In fact, I own a Voxxie who will always remain single, as he doesn't want a mate or children. If a Voxxie does choose to find a mate, it is usually with the prospect of later having children, but there are couples who are together who don't have children. Mating isn't JUST for breeding - mates can just be mates and not procreate.

If I own a Voxxie and my friend owns a Voxxie, can our Voxxies become mates and later breed?
Yes, this is totally allowed! :D Mates can belong to the same person or they can be from different people. If the mates belong to different people, please give proof that the other person agrees to both the mating and/or the breeding by posting this proof on the fanclub.

If I breed my custom Voxxie with another Voxxie (custom or not), will it count as one of my customs?
No, babies do not count towards your custom limit - however, they DO count towards your overall limit.
Let's say you have one custom Voxxie and three normal Voxxies. You decide to breed one of your Voxxies with another Voxxie. This breeding results in two babies, and you decide to keep both. Your new totals are one custom Voxxie and five normal Voxxies.

Can Voxxies be other sexualities than heterosexual?
Yes, but only a few other sexualities. Other than heterosexuality, Voxxies must be somewhere on the Asexual spectrum. The Asexual spectrum is made of up of many different sexualities. Below is a table with approximations of the sexualities of Voxxies.
Heterosexual - 88%
Asexual - 5%
Vexsexual - 1%
Aceflux - 1%
Apothisexual - 1%
Graysexual - 1%
Demisexual - 1%
Cupiosexual - 1%
Acespike - Less than 1%
Akoisexual/Lithsexual - Less than 1%
Gray-Ace - Less than 1%
Aliquasexual - Less than 1%
Autochorissexual/Aegosexual- Less than 1%
Acefluid - Less than 1%
Reciprosexual - Less than 1%

What about romantic orientation? Can Voxxies be something other than heteroromantic?
Yes, but only a few others. Other than heteroromanticism, Voxxies must fall somewhere on the Aromantic spectrum. The Aromantic spectrum is made up of a few different romantic orientations. Below is a table with approximations of the romantic orientations of Voxxies.
Heteroromantic - 88%
Aromantic - 2%
Demi-romantic - 1%
Vexromantic - 1%
Arospike - 1%
Aliquaromantic - 1%
Aroflux - 1%
Aroflexible - 1%
Apothiromantic - 1%
Grayromantic - 1%
Cupioromantic - 1%
Autochorisromantic/Aegosexual - Less than 1%
Akoiromantic/Lithromantic - Less than 1%
Idemromantic - Less than 1%
Recipromantic - Less than 1%

If my Voxxie is an uncommon sexuality (anything other than heterosexual), what can they do in terms of mating and reproduction?
Heterosexual Voxxies will obviously be able to mate and then later breed. Asexual-Spectrum Voxxies don't generally breed (but can and actually do so, in some circumstances), but may take on mates depending upon how they feel.
Also, keep in mind that if a Voxxie finds a mate, that Voxxie doesn't have to breed. The mates can simply just be mates - they don't have to have children if they don't want to. Also, some Voxxies prefer to stay single, so these Voxxies will never have mates nor will they reproduce.

Species-Related Questions
What size is the average Voxxie?
Voxxies are very small, and range from as small as a mouse to as large as a full-grown rat. Some may be bigger, and grow to be the size of a cat, but most are in this range in terms of size.
Approximations of various measurements of Voxxies:
Length (with tail) - 25 to 51 centimeters (10 to 20 inches)
Height - 13 to 25 centimeters (5 to 10 inches)
Weight - 283 to 425 grams (10 to 15 ounces)

Are Voxxies 4-legged or Anthropomorphic?
The short answer is yes. Voxxies can be 4-legged, which is their normal form, or they can be anthropomorphic. If they are anthropomorphic, however, there are some specific rules that MUST be followed.
1. Voxxies in anthropomorphic form must stay true to characteristics (large ears, rat-sized, etc). This means that, even as anthros, they cannot be human-sized.
2. Voxxies must always be appropriately clothed. No questionable clothing is allowed. Make sure they're covered up!
3. Voxxies must stay as true to coloration and markings as possible. This means that their designs cannot change, even when in anthropomorphic form. The only thing that may change is that you may add hair if you'd like - just make sure the hair matches either a marking he/she has or a color in his/her color palette.
Examples of Voxxies in Anthro form:
Nagen (Original design: WIP)
Unnamed Custom (Original design: WIP)
Tron (Original design: WIP)
(Anthro Voxxie idea and art belong to ~Griffin.)

What is the average lifespan of a Voxxie?
Females live longer than males, generally...though the current approximate death age is unknown. Voxxies that live in the shelter of caves or underground tunnels live longer than those that live above-ground. Voxxies can live to be quite old. The oldest one ever found was 124 years old, but was quite withered and helpless, and relied upon other members of its colony to protect and care for it. Voxxies rarely die of natural causes, and are normally killed by natural predators or rare strains of sicknesses that befall them.

What do Voxxies eat?
Voxxies aren't picky, and will eat most anything they can find. They are omnivorous by nature. They are NEVER cannibalistic, though.

Can Voxxie's eyes ever open?
They are blind whether or not their eyes can open, so this fact was never documented, as it wasn't important enough to jot down. Should their eyes open, I wouldn't imagine them being very colorful or clear, due to their lack of sight. Honestly, I've only ever seen them with their eyes closed, so the assumption is that they cannot open.

Are Voxxies energetic by nature, or are they slow-paced?
Voxxies, like humans, range from extremely hyper and energetic to as slow as sloths. Like there isn't one set personality for every Voxxie, there isn't one set level of activity for every Voxxie.

Where do Voxxies live?
Most live deep underground in tunnels or above-ground in caves. Very few live above-ground outside of caves, as without sight and tunnels to travel by, Voxxies are very vulnerable to the elements. Voxxies that live underground as well as Voxxies that live in caves live longer than those that live above-ground.

How common are albino Voxxies?
Albino Voxxies are EXTREMELY rare - even more-so than PPS Voxxies! It is unknown exactly HOW rare they are, but I can assure you that I've only ever seen ONE, and I doubt I'll see another one like it anytime soon.

Can Voxxies have superpowers?
Unless the Voxxie was created during a special event, the creator cleared it with me first, AND I approved of the entire thing...then no. Voxxies cannot have superpowers. Most Voxxies that DO have "superpowers" will be the milestone Voxxies, such as Voxxie 25, Voxxie 50, Voxxie 75, Voxxie 100, Voxxie 125, Voxxie 150, and so on.
This rule was put into effect on 3/11/2015. Any Voxxie created before this point did not have superpowers unless I approved.

Can Voxxies have items?
Voxxies may have items, but all items must have a purpose. The most common items for Voxxies to have are scarves and blankets - the reason for this being that they keep them warm and are soft to the touch. Some Voxxies will have jewelry which they may wear as a symbol for various things, the most common being intuitiveness ("I'm so smart that I can find these things and wear them, too!"). Voxxies may also keep items that hold special places in their lives - perhaps they keep stuffed animals that their parents found and gave to them as children, or perhaps they keep items that were given to them by their friends. Or, perhaps on their first day out hunting, they found an item, and keep it to remember that awesome day. Items generally do serve a functional purpose. When they don't, they have memories attached to them. Voxxies won't just get items randomly - immense thought goes into every item that each Voxxie owns.
NOTE: This rule applies to ALL Voxxies (Customs, Babies, Event Voxxies, and Normal Voxxies).
This rule was put into effect on 3/12/2015. Any Voxxie created before this point may not have items that correspond to all of these rules. Any Voxxie created after this point must have items that correspond to this rule.

Random Other Questions
Can a Voxxie be my fursona?
Yes, if you win a voxxie, you may choose for it to be your fursona...however, you MUST alert one of the staff - preferably me, booklover789 - that you've decided to do this, or mention it somewhere in your form when you try-out for said voxxie. :)

If I own a Voxxie, but later lose connection with it and don't want it as my character anymore, what should I do with it?
An unwanted Voxxie is to be returned to the artist who created it. If your Voxxie has a mate and you own both Voxxies in the pairing, then both Voxxies must be returned to the artists, who will then contact me. If your Voxxie has a mate and children, you may keep the children in the pairing, but the two mated Voxxies must stick together. Mates are never to be separated (unless, of course, one of them dies).

Can Voxxies be colored-in as preexisting characters?
No, Voxxies are NOT to be colored-in as preexisting characters. This species had multiple problems with this previously, which is why we do NOT allow this to happen.

Can Voxxies' designs be inspired by preexisting characters, like those from books, TV shows, or movies?
As long as the designs don't match those of the preexisting characters or remain too similar to them, then yes, this is completely allowed. For examples, look at the MLP-inspired set of Voxxies.
Last edited by booklover789 on Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:50 pm, edited 36 times in total.
booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Official Voxxie Staff
.Polaris - Creator of Voxxies
booklover789 - Current Owner of Voxxies and Head Moderator
✝ Jesus Freak ✝ - Moderator
Nanaki - Moderator
~Moth - Moderator

Ghost Artists
(Artists that are considered to be Full-Time Artists, but don't get on frequently enough to be considered Full-Time.)
.Polaris
sooshy
N i g h t .
chescab

Other Voxxie Staff Members
WIP
Kydashing - Artist
Queen Chrysalis - Artist
Last edited by booklover789 on Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:51 pm, edited 38 times in total.
booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Affiliates
NOTE: If you decide to mark any of these species, please say that booklover789 at Voxxie Adopts referred you. :)

Seafarer Minks

Last edited by booklover789 on Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:07 pm, edited 15 times in total.
booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Voxxie Adopts - WIP - DO NOT POST

Postby booklover789 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:28 pm

Stamps

Made by ✝ Jesus Freak ✝
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=2514713#p79590461][img]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/335/0/d/stamp2voxxieadopts_by_dawnlightwolf-d88cmm5.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=2514713#p79590461][img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/335/c/a/stamp1voxxieadopts_by_dawnlightwolf-d88ckpo.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by booklover789 on Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:04 am, edited 9 times in total.
booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

MPORTANT STUFF

Moderator Applications!

Instructions:
Click "select all" and copy the text (or select it all yourself and copy it).
Paste the text into the submission box for THIS thread.
Fill out the form however you'd like to - just don't delete anything that is all ready present.
Submit the form ON THIS THREAD, and not anywhere else. Do NOT PM me with it; do NOT post it on the fanclub; do NOT post it on the breedings thread; do NOT post it on the customs thread - post it on THIS thread, please.
Keep the small text at the bottom - do not delete it or edit it in anyway.

Username:

How Long Have You Been on CS?

When Did You Join?

How Long Are You Able to Get on CS? Daily, Weekly, Monthly?

How Many Minutes or Hours are You Online?

What Makes You Qualified to be a Mod?

Why Do You Want to be a Mod?

Would You Prefer the Position of Moderator or Mini-Mod? 

[size=50]PurpleSlushees[/size]
Last edited by booklover789 on Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

List of Owned Voxxies

(This list will forever stay unorganized. Hit the Ctrl. and F keys at the same time, and a box should pop up. Type in your Voxxie's name and hit the Enter key to be taken to your Voxxie on this list.)

Solace (bottom left) - Belongs to .Polaris
Vermillion - Belongs to .Polaris
Luminescent - Belongs to booklover789
Margarita - Belongs to booklover789
Jager (male) - Belongs to booklover789
Phosphorous (female) - Belongs to booklover789
Sonoluminescence (Sono for short) - Belongs to booklover789
Alice Kimiko - Belongs to booklover789
Kyon (キョン) - Belongs to booklover789
Aysel - Belongs to booklover789
Magnificat Canzone Cantata da Molti (Magnificat or Canzone for short) - Belongs to booklover789
Unnamed - Belongs to ✝ Jesus Freak ✝
Scout - Belongs to Weeping_Angel }Y{
Darnis - Belongs to Cryogenic
Sakura No Hana (桜の花) - Belongs to Nanaki

Rykaard Uranium - Belongs to Foxy-Pirate-Cove
Raviox - Belongs to Darkkiwi
Fyrefly - Belongs to DreamyDreamer.
Cadmium - Belongs to Didirabbit
Nicholas - Belongs to Didirabbit
Nozomikira (Kira for short) - Belongs to Didirabbit
Kohala - Belongs to Okamii.
Helda - Belongs to AislingNyht
Alex - Belongs to one_spicy_kitten
Scorch 'Lanterns' Cracks - Belongs to Chichamaster350
Fudge - Belongs to Chichamaster350
Patch - Belongs to Veterinarian
Poppy the Flower (female) - Belongs to wildchild0305
Berry (male) - Belongs to wildchild0305
Shimmer - Belongs to ElectrikMelon
Sepia - Belongs to ElectrikMelon
Fluffy - Belongs to Fury Fox
Renny - Belongs to FlumpyDoggie
Aleksandr - Belongs to crap<3PEWDIECRY
Cayla - Belongs to crap<3PEWDIECRY
Illia - Belongs to Invisiora
Cloudhopper - Belongs to Invisiora
Vinnie - Belongs to Hawke.
Dani - Belongs to stuck in your radio.
Aran - Belongs to stuck in your radio.
Pine - Belongs to ziggyzig
Mayu - Belongs to Some180
Vix - Belongs to cherryfreeze
Burrow - Belongs to Mewtato
Sasha - Belongs to Wafflez2
Tree - Belongs to Wafflez2
Plauge - Belongs to Captain Cuttlefish
Unnamed - Belongs to 88fjtus
Unnamed - Belongs to 88fjtus
Unnamed - Belongs to littlewolf8
Last edited by booklover789 on Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:29 pm

Reserve.
Last edited by booklover789 on Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserve.
Last edited by booklover789 on Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserve.
booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me