❂│S ᴜ ɴ ᴄ ʟ ᴀ ɴ v.4│❂│wip│❂│

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

❂│S ᴜ ɴ ᴄ ʟ ᴀ ɴ v.4│❂│wip│❂│

Postby luxray; » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:20 am

-------------------------------------
Sunclan (v.1)
Sunclan (v.2)
Welcome fellow watcher of the sun, your paws are heavy and your heart is pounding. The sun has guided you to us as you followed it's light. We are the cats under the sun which we bask, we grow and we stay strong in. Careful stranger you must be prepared to delve into the paws of Sunclan. Dark enemies lurk in the shadows, those that are untouched by the light of day. Will you join Sunclan?

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
------------------------------------------------------------
Intro,contents & history.
Rules, Moderators, Prophecy, Notices, Announcements & Warnings.
Territory, ranks, crushes, mentors.
Useful stuff (techniques, herbs list etc)

So you have chosen to walk into the paws of Sunclan? Well before your wise paws waltz in there delve into their past.....
The rogues were banished and defeated as the clan and it's long-gone allies prevailed. The allies went their separate way to find a new home while back at the grounds of Sunclan Volanstar remains leader with her son Bristlepelt as a newly chosen deputy, her and her brother tied loose ends while the clan seemed to becoming back together and stronger....this new threat could not be much worse..
luxray;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❂│S ᴜ ɴ ᴄ ʟ ᴀ ɴ v.4│❂│wip│❂│

Postby luxray; » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:55 am

Yes rules can be boring and tedious however we all need them so please do read them below ^^.
♠ - All Tess's rules apply.
♠ - Be active, it can be annoying when someone joins and then never comes back. So please try to post at least once in two days otherwise I will have to send you a pm, if you choose not to respond to the pm your cats will go to Starclan. You could also tell me that you are not going to be active for whatever reason and for how long by pm :)
♠ - If your talking out of character and not roleplaying please use symbols, brackets or put "OOC : " before what your typing
♠ - You can make your own form however include : name, age, gender, personality, rank and rank desired.
♠ - Please do not godmodd or gary sue, if you do not know what that means or unsure if you are doing this go Here.
♠ - If you have a prophecy cat or a high rank such as Deputy, medicine cat or medicine cat apprentice then please post everyday as those roles are important c:.
♠ - Drama is highly encouraged here so for e.g - Forbidden love, fights, deaths etc. However if you are planning something big please message me first :D.
♠ - Please do not badly harm or kill a cat without the cat's owner's permission and if they are not online.
♠ - Please do not roleplay unless you are accepted by me or a mini- mod.
♠ - Don't be your own mates or have a kit without a mother as these things can be annoying and boring for others.
♠ -Currently discussing ideas for a new one.
♠ - Mods of this roleplay can enforce the rules, give warnings and ban you. They are:
Thistill.
Morrowind
Ember
DRAGON_CLAWS
MugyzRae

♠ - We have timeskipped 5 moons
♠ - Volantstar has lost one life
♠ - Aspenpaw will soon be the first of the infected

♠ - Green-leaf, sunny breezy day.
A bit after Sunhigh. (MidDay)

No one has a warning yet :D, keep it up ^^ and remember 3 warnings and your out.

WIP
Last edited by luxray; on Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
luxray;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luxray; » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:08 pm

--------------------------
Here is the territory for sunclan, the camp is in the forest. I drew this picture myself if you thought I just pinched it from somewhere :3.
[center]Leader
Volantstar|♀|38 moons|Thistill

Deputy
Bristlepelt

Medicine cat.
Stripedpaw{feather}|♀|19 moons|E.M.B.E.R

Medicine cat apprentice.
Wolfpaw|♂|11|moons|DarksideInvader

Warriors.
Thunderstorm|♂|43 moons|ℱ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴇ ɴ ℒ ᴇ ᴀ ғ
Echoflight|♂|24 moons|ℱ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴇ ɴ ℒ ᴇ ᴀ ғ
Orchidflare|♂|35 moons|ℱ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴇ ɴ ℒ ᴇ ᴀ ғ
Reveriedaze|♀|20 moons|Thistill
Owlfeather|♀|15 moons|plushii
Sparrowcatcher|♂|27 moons|E.M.B.E.R
Bearclaw|♀|33 moons| Morrowind
Needlefrost|♀|20 moons| Inktvis
Blizardsky|♂|17 moons|MugzyRae
Fridigtime|♂|30 moons|Thistill
Onestreak|♂|25 moons|TheAmazingMelody
Owlflower|♀|42 moons| .forever.
Shadowfern|♀|32 moons| ~KatnissEverdeen~
Thrushclaw|♂|29 moons| ~KatnissEverdeen~
Pinefrost|♂|34 moons| DarksideInvader
Applenose|♀|37 moons|❄️Snowstar❄️
Foxcloud|♀|32 moons|CastielAndTigerflame
Jaywing|♂|15 moons|CastielAndTigerflame
Swiftheart|♂|32 moons|CastielAndTigerflame
Brindleflare|♀|32 moons|#coneill44
Firescar|♂|30 moons|CreativeCat
Oakfang|♂|35 moons|Kydashing
Daemongeist|♂| 30 moons|E.M.B.E.R
Cosmogazer|♂| 33 moons|E.M.B.E.R
Vividpool|♀|16 moons|DRAGON_CLAWS

Apprentices.
Silentpaw|♀|10 moons|Morrowind
Spottedpaw{breeze}|♀|10 moons|S a b a t o n
Tawnypaw|♂|11 moons|Intvis
Breezepaw{storm}|♂|14 moons|❄️Snowstar❄️
Berrypaw{tail}|♀|10 moons|.forever.
Sparrowpaw{nose}|♂|7 moons|.forever.
Copperpaw{shine}|♀|11 moons|TheAmazingMelody
Rainpaw|♀|14 moons|❄️Snowstar❄️
Stagpaw|♂|10 moons|CastielAndTigerflame
Lynxpaw|♂|10 moons|#coniel44
Foxpaw|♀|11 moons|Kydashing

Queens.
Paleshimmer|♀|28 moons|TheAmazingMelody
Shimmertail|♀|24 moons|❄️Snowstar❄️
Featherpool|♀|25 moons|Dexios
Thrushfur ?

Kits.
--kit|♀|-- moons|--
Feverkit ?
Spottedkit ?
Greykit ?
Fawnkit ?
Echokit ?
Novakit|Male|6 moons

Elders.
Tigerstripe|♂|68 moons|ℱ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴇ ɴ ℒ ᴇ ᴀ ғ

Kittypets, Rogues & Loners.
Solsticetalon|♂|30 moons|ℱ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴇ ɴ ℒ ᴇ ᴀ ғ
Crimson ? female

Starclan cats (dead or inactive)
Applestep|♀|15 moons|E.M.B.ER
Breezekit
Aspenpaw
Windfall|♀|28 moons|Morrowind
Zephyrstorm|♂|17 moons|E.M.B.E.R

Darkforest cats
Rapidstep|♂|33 moons|DRAGON_CLAWS

Volantstar -> Vividpaw
Thunderstorm -> Breezepaw
Applestep -> Spottedpaw
Reveriedaze -> Tawnypaw
Bristlepelt - Silentpaw
Needlefrost - Firepaw
Orchidflare -> Runningpaw
Onestreak -> Berrypaw
Blizzardsky - Sparrowpaw
Swiftheart -> Lynxpaw
Shadowfern-> Stagpaw
Brindleflare -> Rainpaw
Demongiest -> Foxpaw
Stripedpaw -> Wolfpaw

♥ - mates | They like -> | >< - they like each other
Echoflight ♥ Owlfeather
Thunderstorm ♥ Bearclaw
Orchidflare ♥ Featherpool
Breezepaw -> Spottedpaw
Onestreak -> Reveiredaze
Copperpaw -> Sparrowpaw
Rainpaw -> Firepaw
Blizzardsky >< Shadowfern
Sparrowcatcher -> Bristlepelt
Shimmertail - Bristlepelt
Everyone -> Warrex

Last edited by luxray; on Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
luxray;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luxray; » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:37 pm

Here is some useful information for me and you ^^.
Warrior Ceremony
"I, Volantstar, leader of Sunclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. (He/she) has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend (him/her) to you as a warrior in (his/her) turn.

(Apprentice), do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?

Apprentice: I do.

Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. (Apprentice), from this moment you will be known as (new warrior name). StarClan honors your (virtues), and we welcome you as a full warrior of Sunclan."

Apprentice Ceremony
"(Kit), you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as (new name, ending with "paw"). Your mentor will be (name of warrior or medicine cat). I hope (name of warrior or medicine cat) will pass down all he/she knows on to you.
The leader calls up the warrior he/she has chosen as a mentor.

(Warrior), you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from (former mentor), and you have shown yourself to be (quality) and (quality). You will be the mentor of (apprentice), and I expect you to pass on all you know to (apprentice)."

Deputy Ceremony
"Leader: I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of Sunclan is (warrior's name)"

Medicine cat Ceremony
"Medicine Cat: I, (name), medicine cat of SunclanClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. (He/she) has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and with your help (he/she) will serve (his/her) Clan for many moons.
Medicine Cat: ___paw, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?
Medicine Cat: Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your true name as a medicine cat. ___paw, from this moment you will be known as (new name). StarClan honors your (virtues), and we welcome you as a full medicine cat of Sunclan."

Medicine cat apprentice Ceremony
"Medicine Cat: Cats of Sunclan, as you know, I will not be around forever. So it's time I took an apprentice. I have chosen a cat who has shown (virtues). Your next medicine cat will be (apprentice).
Leader: (Apprentice), do you accept the post of apprentice to (medicine cat)?
Medicine Cat: Then at the half-moon, you must travel to the Moonstone/Moonpool to be accepted by StarClan before the other medicine cats.
Leader: The good wishes of all Sunclan will go with you"

List of herbs
List of treatments
List of prey
List of fighting moves
luxray;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fletch » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:58 pm

Mate/Crush: Bristlepelt[?]
Kin: Deceased
Future Name: Sparrowcatcher
Fur Colour: Tabby striped brown
Eye Colour: Green
Height: 8inch, 2cm
Weight: 13lbs

xxxx
Sparrowcatcher is somewhere a mix between a pessimist and optimist, with a great tenacity and morality. He also has the thought to know when something is right or wrong, and believes the warrior code can be broken to achieve what is truly right in the end. He is, however, young, and that can occasionally drive him to what seem like stupid choices or cowardly things. Overall, he is quite intelligent, non-violent, and also has the mind to do the right thing. Sparrowcatcher is more emotionally-driven when making choices, seen by his eagerness to help Obelix the badger when he was trapped. Rarely will Sparrowcatcher assume leadership in a situation and tends to be more of a follower than a leader. He is generally kind and compassionate, even towards strangers, but is capable of detachment and distrust of those who threaten his family and friends. Sparrowcatcher rarely speaks about his own feelings and, rather, may occasionally or absentmindedly express guilt over situations that have occurred in his past. Generally, Sparrowcatcher keeps a situation light and is often the voice of peace.

Mate/Crush: Crush on Wolfpaw[?]
Kin: Unknown
Future Name: Stripedfeather
Fur Colour: White/Gray Tabby
Eye Colour: Gray
Height: 5inch, 5cm
Weight: 8lbs

xxxx
Stripedfeather is often considered a very shy or withdrawn she-cat. When put to the task she can be a dilligent worker, but she often gets distracted by such things as the colours of a butterfly's wings, or the sound of water falling on a roof. She is a little bit of a dreamer, and won't hesitate to admit it. Though she is technically fully-mature she still retains a kitten-like sense of wonder, and the hope that cats can retain their humanity despite a bad situation. She cares for her Clan and would do almost anything for it. And, though it may be hard to, when one gets to know her they may see her as a sweet cat, if not sometimes overly serious about her duties. She is a peaceful cat, and despite violence, whether it be verbal or physical.

Mate/Crush: N/A
Future Name: Daemongeist
Fur Colour: Ruddy Brown
Eye Colour: Yellow/Green
Height: 8inch, 5cm
Weight: 14lbs

xxxx
Daemongeist is sarcastic, arrogant and vain and not typically enjoyable to be around. He frequently has whitty comebacks and a sassy personality, yet he is a powerful and cunning ally to have. He has a soft side, though he seldom shows it. Overall, he is a bully to most everyone and often has a nickname or taunt on the end of his tongue. He's shown over and over to be a powerful enemy and, at times, a great friend. His skills in combat are not easily matched, though he seems to have a knack for screwing up when it comes to hunting. He is, by far, logically driven, and can sometimes seem a little cruel. He is, however, overly loyal to his Clan and is selfless enough to put his Clan's needs before his own. He is independent and resourceful, though a negative trait of his might be his tendency to be easily agitated and overdefensive. The slightest insult or threat towards him may result in aggression, and his first instinct is to unsheathe his claws.

Mate/Crush: N/A
Future Name: Mia[No Warrior Name]
Fur Colour: Cream/Siamese Brown
Eye Colour: Blue
Height: 7inch, 7cm
Weight: 11lbs

xxxx
Mia is a caring and sympathetic cat who always tries to see the best in others, despite a bad situation. Her faith in others can become a fault at times, especially if she is too trusting towards someone. She is used to the soft life of a kittypet but, however, yearns for something more. She's adventurous and daring, often taking the risk to explore outside her own backyard. She may seem sweet and innocent on the outside but, however, she can be stubborn and hot-headed and will dig in her claws when faced with a difficult decision. She is not a fighter but rather uses the environment and her small size to her advantage, such as running and climbing. Even so, she is not a coward, and will help those she believes are in need. Mia displays remarkable intelligence though, at times, can be seen as naive in the ways that she still believes cats can be civil without the need for violence. She is able to be practical and can improvise in a lot of situations, also showing to be very social and a kind-hearted cat. All the while, Mia attempts to appeal to the better nature of cats, showing that she still has faith in the idea of humanity and civilization.

Last edited by fletch on Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:53 am, edited 6 times in total.
    Image Image Image
      ME GO, YOU STAY.
      ━━━( NO FOLLOWING . )━━━

╔═══════════════════════╗
      { || link | link | link || }

insert text here.

╚═══════════════════════╝
      Image Image
      fletch

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby jaques » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:02 pm

To be done soon:
      Sorreltail (Elder
      Thistlefoot (Elder

(These will be short, but slightly descriptive forms due to mobile. I'll hold necessities mostly and almost nothing extra. I'm sorry. But tomorrow, perhaps, I can reach my laptop and get them coded and detail-ized)

"A rose by any other name would smell just as sweet," they said. "But not me."
      Greetings. My name would be Savage...Yes. Savage. I was born with the name of Featherkit, then Featherpaw, before now I was Featherspirit. I'll soon get to how that...happened.
      I am 36 moons old, obviously a female, and I am a rogue. At least that was what I was branded long ago. As you can see, I am a fiery red female with bold tiger stripes and black paws. Distinctive features about me are my iconic sharp claws, extra "toes" from a born mutation, and my over long, thick fluffy tail.

Long ago back when my days were considered good and I was still young and fresh from Apprentice den of my clan, then. Things went well for in the days following. There had been a few rogue sightings but nothing my clan and I thought we had to fear. I was on a patrol one early time that fateful day with Timidstar, a white she-cat, and Swiftrunner, an senior warrior. We had stopped momentarily to get some water from the river after resetting the scent markets. We were discussing the strange, foreign scents that strayed over and near our previous boarder when we were attacked. It was four rogues against us three.

The thing was...one of rogues was a white she-cat that was similar to Timidstar. Well let's just say that...during the fight I attached and killed the wrong cat because of my stupid, big paws.

With the figures fleeing, Timidstar stood, barely recovering from losing her 6th life and looked down on me with a gaze full of nothing but pure hatred.

"From now on your name is SAVAGE, and you are np longer a cat of this clan you mangy rogue! Get out of my sight!" She'd yelled. So I did. And here I am.

Image[
      "Let me tell you this: if you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it's not because they enjoy solitude. It's because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them."
      Hi...I'm Thorn. An albino sphinx cat with bright blue eyes. I'm 10 moons old and a tom.

As you can see I'm not much to look at, probably never will be but...yeah. I was born as a kittypet before leaving to live into the forest away from the others that hated me. If you can't tell, there is not much to me beyond my unsightly appearance and quiet disposition. Well, I guess I wouldn't really know, anyway...no one has ever tried to get close to me...

"Some people think luxury is the opposite of poverty. It is not. It is the opposite of vulgarity."
      Greetings my conrads! I am Caster, the best cat you'll ever meet!

I'm 16 moons old, a male, and a proud house cat, or, as the wild ruffians would call me, a kittypet.

If you would look at my wondrous pelt you'd notice the sleek silver and tabby pelt I own. And, if you want to feel the affect of my true charm, gaze into my soft, dark blue eyes and I'll tell you more about what I know.

My mother, Finnrie, use to tell me storytelling is a gift that the cats in the stars give their living blood below add a prize and that I was born with that quality. I Shasta thought it to be total bogus, bit sometimes I get visions from these starry cats, remember things that I've never done, or told stories out loud, on the spot, and really...realistic in a way. I dunno, though. I'm not much more than what I already.

What do I appear? A handsome devil out for the ladies.

"So many people are shut up tight inside themselves like boxes, yet they would open up, unfolding quite wonderfully, if only you were interested in them. I'm no exception."
      my name is, uh, Timberpaw. An apprentice of...8 moons and I am a tom. I have a dark classic tabby pelt and ginger sneer eyes I think.

Like most cats I have lived the normal life, never have I participated in, uhm...pointless folly or horse play like that...I really only just to do as I'm told, learn new things, and try my best to be the best I can be for my clan...

I don't think others notice me though...they kind of just...forget about me. I hate speaking up but that's usually the only way they realize I'm still there or something. Abd that doesn't even work all the time...

"The pleasure of remembering had been taken from me, because there was no longer anyone to remember with. It felt like losing your co-rememberer meant losing the memory itself, as if the things we'd done were less real and important than they had been hours before."
      ok. Let's just get this over with. My name is Crowflight, I'm 26 moons old, I'm a pitch black tom with dark green eyes.

When I was an Apprentice I fell I'm love with a girl, in a rogue attack, just as we became warriors and could be together, she was killed along with my parents and my two siblings other than Ravenfrost. Sad, yes. Do I care? Why should I anymore...

"It is a curious thing, but perhaps those who are best suited to power are those who have never sought it. Those who, like you, have leadership thrust upon them, and take up the mantle because they must, and find to their own surprise that they wear it well."
      My apologies if I'm late. Any who. Hi, my name is Ravenfrost, a 26 moon old tom, brother and last known kin to Crowflight.

Similar to that of my brother, I have a sleek black pelt, yes, but beyond that I have thick feathery whiskers and dark, forest green eyes.

Growing up I was automatically willing to be independent as well as do what I'm told. As a kit, I was more...adventurous than I'd like to admit, heh. I use to always sneak into the forest just to have a look around when no one was looking. I never got caught, but I think mother suspected. Any who, my siblings always looked up to me for reasons I still cannot fathom, but I'd hated to burst their bubbles, so I went with their wild fantasies about me and my brave cunning and "amazing" stories that were actually terrible. In any matter, some times we got in trouble and, fire their sake, I always took the blame.

When I grew and received my apprentice name of Ravenpaw, I knew I was destined to be the warrior I am now. I stayed to take things seriously, paying attention during lessons, practicing in my free time, training with my mentor, or even helping out the other apprentices that were in my group that day. I was always gifted in the tactical and form department, my movements always solid and sound. Needless to say I was a good fighter and would be well prepared when or if the day were to come.

Well, a day did come, but let's go in chronological order leading up to it, shall we? I was soon named Ravenfrost on account of my disposition and "cool" attitude in any situation despite how dire a situation was or probably would be. I lived true to my name when a day came and my first real battle began.

The day the rogues attacked I was the first one to call for their arrival, having been on watch duty still from that night and was shady the first one to defend and attack in the battle. Eventually I was driven back, having been ganged up on by two rogues with stale breathe and sharp fangs. If it wasn't for Crowflight, my remaining brother, I would have been crow-food. Though we had barely managed to hold back the three, we both noticed that there were four familiar bodies on the floor and vicious, proud looking cats standing over them.

That battle ended not long after once we gained leverage on them but...it was too late for my brave and wonderful sisters and mom. What of my father, then, your ask?

Well that rat-faced piece of fox-dung was the knee who lead the rogues to the camp and left with them.
      Last edited by jaques on Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:31 pm, edited 11 times in total.
      adult - artist - system (d.i.d.) - they/them

ivy \ jinx \ kai \ irene \ jackdaw \ jelly

jaques

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby Thistill » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:05 pm

Credit for
      this layout is to
      Thistill.
      Do not steal
      this layout and do
      not ask for permission
      to use it. This profile
      is not available to others
      and Thistill is the only
      one allowed to use this layout.
      This character is credited to
      Thistill and is an OC character,
      do not steal.

All the small things

Volantstar

38 moons

Leader

No mate/crush

Female

Kits, Brother
      Grandkits

8 lives

Personality

Volantstar is sensible and level headed, though it as apparent that being Leader often puts her under stress and pressure. She comes off as kind and warm-hearted, she's extremely motherly and protective. She's very calm, even with her brother's ill temper towards her, she's often worried and bothered by little things, hoping that she could lead the clan to its fullest despite feeling rather pathetic from her brother.

Appearance

The felidae is actually a lithe she-cat under all her thick fur. Her fur consists of gray and white, the white only being on her chest and stomach while the gray runs through the rest of her fur. She is a skilled hunter and somewhat good at fighting. The she-cat has a long furred tail and is quite lengthy, she's a medium height cat with long and thin white whiskers. She has copper eyes and a plush pink nose.

History

The feline was born in Green Leaf to Ivystorm and Rainsplash along with her two siblings Dewkit and Thunderkit. Her, along with her siblings, were given to Sageleaf since the love was forbidden. As she grew older she began to hate her Mother, foster and real. She grew a deep attachment to her father and mourned when he died while she was a warrior. When she was an apprentice she fell in love with a tom named Blackpaw, forbidden she knew, but still committed to it, this caused her brother to hate her which she grew angry over, eventually, she got over it and ignored him. Though trouble arose once more at the birthing of her and Blackraven's kits. She continued on and soon became Leader.

Credit for
      this layout is to
      Thistill.
      Do not steal
      this layout and do
      not ask for permission
      to use it. This profile
      and Thistill is the only
      do not steal.

All the small things

Feverkit

1 moon

Kit

No mate/crush

Male

Mother, Siblings
      Grandmother, Uncles

Personality

Feverkit is a playful kitten, yet it's quite clear he's also very observant, just as any other kitten would be. At times he can be a little rough, but overall he's a fair cat in play. Feverkit will grow up to be a warm-hearted cat and have a gentle temper, much like his mother. He will be laxed yet have a somewhat sophisticated poise about him.

Appearance

Feverkit has a pink nose with long, thick white whiskers that hang off of his face. His eyes right now are blue, just as any other kitten's eyes would be, later though, they will develop into a green color, much like his father's eye color. Mainly Feverkit's coat is of a gray color although on his face, chest, stomach, and the inside of his legs and backs of his front legs, it consists of a white color. Feverkit's coat is also apparently not very thick, instead it is a medium-built coat that goes along with his medium-built body.

History

Recently born from Reveriedaze and Zephyrstorm.

Credit for
      this layout is to
      Thistill.
      Do not steal
      this layout and do
      not ask for permission
      to use it. This profile
      and Thistill is the only
      do not steal.

All the small things

Reveriedaze

20 moon

Queen

No mate/crush

Female

Brothers, Mother,
      Kits

Personality

Reveriedaze comes off as being a very laxed cat, she is often found to be daydreaming or even being quite goofy. She is not too bright, and that is quite obvious, her antics sometimes displays this but not too often. Another thing is that she's extremely pacifistic and peaceful, she chooses to never fight and completely avoids conflict at all cost. She's also light-hearted and doesn't take things very seriously, despite being able to sometimes come off as poised and serious, which is a rare occurrence.

Appearance

Reveriedaze is a lithe, white coated she-cat. She has short fur and large oval eyes which are olive colored, she has a bit of cream coloring around her muzzle though that is it, it is very light and almost unnoticeable, she has long, thin white whiskers that hang off her round face, her nose is a pastel pink color as well the innards of her ears. She has long limbs and a long, short furred tail.

History

A kitten born from Volantcry and Blackraven, she had no idea at the time of her real father, believing it was Tigerstripe, she found out soon after and hated nobody due to her peaceful nature. She forgave her parents, understanding them, she still loved Tigerstripe though as a father, even if he had no interest in her or her siblings. When Reveriekit became Reveriepaw, rouges attacked the camp and took over, she soon grew a somewhat-trust between her and the Leader, using this to her advantage she had Scar killed by her Brother, she knew it was for the best but still feels sick at the thought. She became a Warrior soon after the tragedy. Later on, Reveriedaze was used in a kidnapping due to her power of sight and hearing, she was the first victim to be taken although it didn't phase her much due to her peaceful nature.
      Last edited by Thistill on Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:50 am, edited 5 times in total.
      Thistill

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby Thistill » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:10 pm

Credit for
      this layout is to
      Thistill.
      Do not steal
      this layout and do
      not ask for permission
      to use it. This profile
      and Thistill is the only
      do not steal.

All the small things

Warrex

35 Moons

Loner

No mate/crush

Male

None

Personality

Warrex has given himself a hero-like image in his own mind. He has taken on this characteristic of believing he is the savior to a Princess that he has yet to find, someone perfect for him. Warrex also shows off a courageous personality, he also appears to be cocky, blunt, and straight to the point with things. He believes he is a king and has a somewhat snobbish personality at times.

Appearance

Warrex is a purebred Persian, he has a pushed in face with steaks of cream along his muzzle and around his eyes. Other than that, he has a long coat that is of a whitish silvery color and crystal blue eyes. It is also apparent that his ears contain some of this cream marking. A typical look for Warrex is that of being startled due to his eyes being large and round. Warrex is a big cat, but he's also low to the ground, making him slower but stronger.

History

Warrex comes from a prestige lineage of only the 'finest of Persians' as it would be stated on his forms. Warrex comes from France, where he was born along with two other siblings. His life there was good and he was trained to be a show cat, he was adopted by a young woman who wished to show but soon died in a car accident. After her death he would be transported to a neighborhood close to SunClan where the family member was that would take him in. He was completely disgusted and appalled by this new lifestyle so he ran away, only to be faced with an even worse lifestyle of being a loner.
      Last edited by Thistill on Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:32 am, edited 5 times in total.
      Thistill

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby snowflake ;; » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:11 pm

(May I join again? And do I need to repost my forms?)

➳ if i forget to reply to a trade / pm, feel free to nudge me bout it!

➳ extremely stressed with school / medical issues, please be patient if i'm a little slow

➳ pm's are open to anyone, friend or foe ♡

snowflake ;;

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby luxray; » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:16 pm

{ thistill, you have 2 forms for Volantstar. And yes, you can, and please repost your form. It'll make it easier for me. }}
      luxray;

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me