Extra Dralon Features

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Extra Dralon Features

Postby unpredictable » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:01 pm

Welcome!

Please note that you can no longer purchase points.

Welcome to the extra features Dralon thread! Before we progress further, I'd like to remind you that this thread is for special Dralon features that must be paid for in either CS pets or C$. It's also generally for people who are familiar with the Dralons and understand the processes, such as how hex codes work and how to organize Dralon markings on a breeding form.

People with Points

Deku baba: 42 points
<sandstorm>: 211 points
Salki: 1 point
:ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ™: 33 points
Rest in Pieces: 23 points
Saphira344: 12 points
LillyBlossom: 16 points
~Sticks & Stones~: 20 points
Momto3kids: 152 points
corrosive_limes: 3 points
Dragontrix: 18 points
ThatFluffyCorgi: 16 points
cailynmae: 6 points
LoSt In PrOgReS: 205 points
Mad Madam Grim: 55 points
PartyTurtle: 4 points

Special Prizes

From the Horsetail contests. You may redeem these prizes whenever you like.

WolfDragonPlasma:
*Any 1 holiday item on any 1 Dralon you own provided that Dralon is not a Horsetail, Metaltail or Threetail and does not already have a holiday item on it.
Last edited by unpredictable on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:10 am, edited 202 times in total.
unpredictable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Extra Dralon Features

Postby unpredictable » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:01 pm

Backgrounds and Pets

Please note that due to the way Metaltails breed, they cannot get either backgrounds or pets added to their image.

Spruce up a Dralon's image with a pretty background or some cute pets! ^.^

Backgrounds

Backgrounds may be any colour, a gradient from one colour to another, or a blended background, in which the two colours are combined in a non linear way (see second example). You cannot currently get more than two colours on a background, although this may change. You can also get a background to be a random colour if you're feeling especially daring XD

Backgrounds cost one CS pet per background.

Background Form

Code: Select all
I'd like to get a background added to my Dralon!

[b]Dralon Image[/b]:
[b]Background Colour (use hex codes)[/b]:
[b]Method of Payment? (Note that I will not start your order unless you have sent the pets for it or have enough points)[/b]:

Pets

Pets are a bit more complicated than backgrounds XD

A pet may be placed anywhere on a Dralon's image with a few exceptions. You may either allow me to place the pet where I think it will look the nicest, or you can tell me where you'd like it to be placed in the image. Pets can also be customized with some limits.

Pets cost one CS pet each.

Here are the pets you may choose from ^.^ Use their numbers while ordering them. If you aren't 100% sure that you used the right number, you can put a short description into the form. For instance Number of Pet: 6 (tiny snake) to make sure that I'll give your Dralon the correct pet.

1 Image
2 Image
3 Image
4 Image
5 Image
6 Image
7 Image
8 Image
9 Image
10 Image
11 Image
12 Image
13 Image
14 Image
15 Image
16 Image
17 Image
18 Image
19 Image
20 Image
21 Image
22 Image
23 Image
24 Image
25 Image
26 Image
27 Image
28 Image
29 Image
30 Image
31 Image
32 Image
33 Image
34 Image (Yes, the web's colour can be customized too ^.^)
35 Image

As you can see, all the pets have one, two, or three colours on them, mainly depending on their size. The teal colour is known as the primary colour, the redish pink one is the secondary colour, and the yellow one is the tertiary colour. You may choose which colours you'd like each of these to be, or have me randomize them if you want.

Notice also that the sizes of the pets vary widely. Super large pets don't tend to look the best on Dralons with small images, and super small pets don't tend to look good on Dralons with larger images. The pets do fit onto every Dralon type though, and you're free to get giant pets on your Horsetails if you really want to, but it's just something to keep in mind XD

You may get as many pets on a single Dralon as you like, although, again, keep in mind that they'll start to look cluttered and cover up a lot of your Dralon if you have a very large amount of them XD

For super specific placement of pets, flipped pets, and pets with markings, PM me to discuss. The first two will not cost anything extra, but if the design you want on your pet is very complicated, I may ask for a higher payment.

Pet Form

I'd like to get a pet added to my Dralon!
[b]Dralon Image[/b]:
[b]Number of Pet(Double check that it's the right one!)[/b]:
[b]Primary Colour[/b]:
[b]Secondary Colour[/b]:
[b]Tertiary Colour[/b]:
[b]Where would you like the pet to be placed?[/b]:
[b]Method of Payment? (Note that I will not start your order unless you have sent the pets for it or have enough points)[/b]:

Getting backgrounds or pets for a Dralon in Tyler's flock

If you so choose, you may buy backgrounds and/or pets for Dralons located in Tyler's Flock

Just include in your form that the Dralon is Tyler's and the page it can be found on within the Sunshine Flock thread so I can locate it to change it's image.

Multiple people may buy pets for the same Dralon.

Backgrounds and pets can never be removed from one of Tyler's Dralons.

Examples of Dralons with pets and backgrounds

Here's just two examples of the many ways you can use backgrounds and pets to enhance your Dralon ^.^ More examples are available upon request.

Image Image

Notes and restrictions
- You are not allowed to cover a Branchtail's initial butterfly with a pet
- If pets are placed on a Dralon and that Dralon later gets a collar, the collar will be placed on the very top layer and may cover up a pet depending on it's placement
- No part of a Dralon's collar may be covered by a pet
- As of right now, you cannot remove pets or backgrounds from a Dralon (this will likely change later)
- I can refuse to do an order for any reason. If this happens, you will be refunded in full.

When you buy a pet or background for a Dralon, you will be given an additional image for your Dralon with the pets and/or background added. You may have as many of these images as you like for a single Dralon, but it's a good idea to keep the clean one too if you want to give it a new theme later on or change the background colour. You can only buy a background for a Dralon image that does not already have one, but you can keep all of your images and get things added to them however you wish.

Dralons with backgrounds and pets can be posted in breeding forms, and also shrunk, however I will only accept unshrunken images on this thread to add backgrounds or pets to.

Pet Storage Images

Pet Storage Images, or pet boxes, is an option for people who don't want to change their Dralon's image, or can't add pets to them normally, but still want them to have them. Pet boxes are the exact same as getting pets or backgrounds on a Dralon, only without the Dralon. Instead you get a separate, Dralonless image with the Dralon's name on it along with the pets it owns. The background colour of the box can also be changed.

One Dralon can have as many pet boxes as you want, and a box, without anything in it or any background colour, is completely free. Any one pet or any background is 1 point each. See the sections on them above for more details.

Pet boxes comes in three sizes. 200 X 200 pixels, 300 X 300, and 400 X 400. The size you get is completely your preference, although, of course, you can likely fit more into the larger ones.

You may get pet boxes for any Dralons. Yes, that does indeed mean that Metaltails can now be the proud owner of pets as well!

Pets cannot be removed or moved to different boxes. Once a pet box has a background, it cannot be changed or removed.

And yes, Dralons in Tyler's Flock can get pet boxes too ^.^

The forms are much the same as for getting pets and backgrounds normally added to your Dralon, but please make sure to use these ones when ordering pet box based things.

I'd like to get a pet storage image for my Dralon!
[b]Dralon's Name[/b]:

I'd like to get a background added to my Dralons's pet storage image!
[b]Pet Storage Image[/b]:
[b]Background Colour (use hex codes)[b]:
[b]Method of Payment?[b]:

I'd like to get a pet added to my Dralon's pet storage image!
[b]Pet Storage Image[/b]:
[b]Number of Pet(Double check that it's the right one!)[/b]:
[b]Primary Colour[/b]:
[b]Secondary Colour[/b]:
[b]Tertiary Colour[/b]:
[b]Where would you like the pet to be placed?[/b]:
Method of Payment? (Note that I will not start your order unless you have sent the pets for it or have enough points)[/b]:

Here's some examples of pet boxes in all three sizes ^.^

And an example of a Dralon with a pet box ^.^ I included everything else I have with her as well so you can see exactly what one might look like with a Dralon. You can place the pet box anywhere though, It could be after it's picture, beside it, or even in a separate post where you have all your Dralon's pet boxes if you wanted.

Name: Watermelon
Custom
Type: Horsetail
Base: 15B833
Eye: 0739CF
Stalactites: D26081
Fox: 116C2B

If you have any questions about any of the features on this post, please don't hesitate to ask here or PM me.
Last edited by unpredictable on Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:19 pm, edited 18 times in total.
unpredictable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unpredictable » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:02 pm

Illusions And Colour Changes

Note that the features found in this post can only be applied to Metaltails and are permanent

Illusions

The scientists who made the Metaltails can do many other things when it comes to Dralons, and especially when it comes to Metaltails. One of these is Illusions. Illusions make a Metaltail look... odd. There's really no other word for it. Illusions can make a Metaltail look like it's constantly out of focus, make it's markings less defined, or even completely change it's colours or make it look like it was exploded into a bunch of smaller Dralons or any of more than two dozen other things.

Illusions are exactly as their name implies though, just a trick of the eye, although it also passes down to offspring too. Underneath the trick, the Dralon is still very much there and solid.

*Illusions are one CS pet per Illusion applied
*Which effect applied to your Dralon is chosen randomly
*You may get as many Illusions applied to the same Dralon as you want
*You may not get Illusions applied to Dralons in Tyler's flock, however he will still accept Dralons with them applied
*As with all paid features, payment must be sent at the time of ordering and will be accepted once your Dralon has been posted on this thread.

Illusion Form

I'd like to get an Illusion on my Metaltail!
[b]Metaltail Image[/b]:
[b]Method of Payment? (Note that I will not start your order unless you have sent the pets for it or have enough points)[/b]

Examples of some different Illusions as they would look if applied to this Dralon

Possible Illusions

Image Image Image Image Image

Colour Changes

Another thing that the scientists can do is change your Metaltail's colours. This is more appealing to people who don't want to risk their Dralon being exploded into a bunch of smaller Dralons or melted, or any of the other various weird things that happen with Illusions XD Colour changes will not affect your Dralon's line art or how their markings look, just the colour of it.

*Colour changes are one CS pet per Colour change applied
*The colours your Dralon ends up as will be completely random
*You may get as many Colour changes applied to the same Dralon as you want
* Colour changes can be applied to Dralons with Illusions as well
*You may not get Colour changes applied to Dralons in Tyler's flock, however he will still accept Dralons with them applied
* This feature is not without risks. Rarely a Dralon may end up completely black, completely white, greyscale, or not much different than it looked before.
*As with all paid features, payment must be sent at the time of ordering and will be accepted once your Dralon has been posted on this thread.

Colour Change Form

I'd like to get my Metaltail colour changed!
[b]Metaltail Image[/b]:
[b]Method of Payment? (Note that I will not start your order unless you have sent the pets for it or have enough points)[/b]

Examples of some possible colour changes using this Dralon

Dralon without any colour changes applied

Some possible ways it could look once a colour change has been applied.

Image Image Image
Last edited by unpredictable on Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:27 pm, edited 8 times in total.
unpredictable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tribreeding, Collars and Multi Metaltail Breeding

Note that Metaltails cannot tribreed, and please pay special attention to the payment section to make sure you calculate it correctly

Tribreeding

Description
Tribreeding allows you to breed three of your Dralons together at one time, and produces cubs that share all three parents' traits. This is an advanced feature, and you should have a good grasp of regular breeding, markings and preferably how the main breeding form works before proceeding.

Story-Side
For the owner, tribreeding isn't all that much different than regular breeding. They bring their parent Dralons (all three of them) into the breeding centre, fill out a form or two and leave them there until the next day. While there, the Dralons have a single hair plucked from each of their manes (A Dralon's mane has absolutely no feeling, so this doesn't hurt them in the slightest) and through magical scientific processes the hairs are combined to form cubs. The parent Dralons care for the cubs and they grow the exact same way normal Dralons do and are, essentially, normal Dralons.

Payment
*As tribreeding is very, very difficult and time consuming for me, the payment method is different from other features.
*Payment is per cub, and how much each cub costs depends on the total markings of the parents before they're combined (if all three have Common, it's counted as three markings. Do not count Base and Eye as markings.) Adaptations should be treated as if they're markings.

Here is a chart up to 100 markings to help you with calculating the price ^.^

0-10 markings = 1 CS pet per cub
11- 20 markings = 2 CS pets per cub
21-30 markings = 3 CS pets per cub
31-40 markings = 4 CS pets per cub
41-50 markings = 5 CS pets per cub
51-60 markings = 6 CS pets per cub
61-70 markings = 7 CS pets per cub
71-80 markings = 8 CS pets per cub
81-90 markings = 9 CS pets per cub
91-100 markings = 10 CS pets per cub

* An extra cub is added for free if one of the Dralons in the tribreeding has a collar
* Add a flat fee of one CS pet per combined marking that is either blended or gradient (If all three have Common in gradient, it would be a single extra CS pet. The same if one parent had Common in gradient. If the marking has blended or gradient in it, it counts. Includes Base and Eye.)
* Add a flat fee of one CS pet if you don't use the main breeding form (The one where you specify the way you want the markings to be arranged on the cubs and you combine the markings. For tribreeding, it's really time consuming if I do that. Do it yourself, get your cubs to turn out the way you want them to, and save a CS pet XD)

Form
I'd like to get a tribreeding!
[b]Number of Cubs[/b]:
[b]Does one of the parents have a collar?[/b]:
[b]Parent One: (Include picture and all stats)[/b]:
[b]Parent Two: (Include picture and all stats)[/b]:
[b]Parent Three (Include picture and all stats)[/b]:
[b]Marking Total before Stat combination[/b]:
[b]Combined Stats (Leave blank if you don't want to use the main breeding form[/b]:
[b]Total Gradient Markings after Combination[/b]:
[b]Total Price[/b]:

Resources
Check if the colours of your markings will blend nicely together with this.
http://www.herethere.net/~samson/php/co ... 4&steps=12

Copy and paste all of your markings into here, one per line, press the start button and then the randomize button. Ignore that it changes the order of the markings, you can use it to easily see how many markings there are in total as it numbers them.
http://www.psychicscience.org/randomlist.aspx

Check for duplicate markings with this. Just copy and paste your list of markings into it. Ignore the fact that it alphabetizes them. Simply skim through them and check for duplicates. This is very useful when combining your markings as markings that are the same will end up right after each other on the alphabetized list.
http://alphabetizer.flap.tv/

Example of a Filled Out Form
I'd like to get a tribreeding!
Number of Cubs: 4
Does one of the parents have a collar?: No
Parent One: (Include picture and all stats):
Type: Wingtail
Base: 333333
Eye: 3482D8
Head Scars: 996666
Head Stripe: 656565
Spine: 1D1919
Back Cloud: 1D1919
Tails: 2A2A2A
Tail Tips: B30004
Claws: EFE4B0
Cheetah Tear: 7B8199
Parent Two: (Include picture and all stats):
Type: Wingtail
Base: 3DB84F
Eye: 11FF11
Mane: 2F38AA
Tails: 2F38AA
Flank 6 Left: 1A1F5E
Flank 9 Right: 1A1F5E
Parent Three (Include picture and all stats):
Type: Wolftail
Base: ffffff
Eye: ececec
Bottom Stripes: 4c4c4c
Top Stripes: 4c4c4c
Front Half: ffffff
Leg Stripes: 9d9d9d
Underside: ececec
Collar: 3d3d3d
Collar Dots: 3d3d3d
Muzzle: 3d3d3d
Tails: d1ffd1
Tail Rings: cde6ff
Half Tail Top: ffffba
Tail Tips: ffd1d1
Boots: cde6ff
Grass: d1ffd1
Paws: ffffba
Tip Toes: ffd1d1
Leg Bands: 3d3d3d
Mane Highlights: 9d9d9d
Marking Total before Stat combination: 30
Combined Stats:
Type: Wingtail, Wingtail, Wolftail
Base: ffffff AND 3DB84F AND 333333
Eye: ececec AND 11FF11 AND 3482D8
Bottom Stripes: 4c4c4c
Top Stripes: 4c4c4c
Front Half: ffffff
Leg Stripes: 9d9d9d
Underside: ececec
Collar: 3d3d3d
Collar Dots: 3d3d3d
Muzzle: 3d3d3d
Tails: d1ffd1 AND 2F38AA AND 2A2A2A
Tail Rings: cde6ff
Half Tail Top: ffffba
Tail Tips: ffd1d1 AND B30004
Boots: cde6ff
Grass: d1ffd1
Paws: ffffba
Tip Toes: ffd1d1
Leg Bands: 3d3d3d
Mane: 2F38AA
Mane Highlights: 9d9d9d
Flank 6 Left: 1A1F5E
Flank 9 Right: 1A1F5E
Head Scars: 996666
Head Stripe: 656565
Spine: 1D1919
Back Cloud: 1D1919
Claws: EFE4B0
Cheetah Tear: 7B8199
Total Gradient Markings after Combination: None
Total Price: 3 X 4 = 12 CS pets
Method of Payment? (Note that I will not start your order unless you have sent the payment for it or have enough points): Pets

Rules and Restrictions
* Collars do not stack, you get one free cub if the tribreeding contains a parent with a collar, you don't get three if all three have one
* A tribreeding cannot contain only a mix of Horsetails and Threetails (Three Horsetails or three Threetails is fine though)
* Threetail cubs will not result through tribreeding
* Just like with regular breedings, it is not guaranteed that the cubs will come out in a way you like. There are many, many possible outcomes of cubs with tribreeding
* Metaltails cannot be tribred. This is due to several factors such as not being able to determine how many markings they have, not being able to get collars on them, and the fact that with the way they're bred, there's no difference between tribreeding Metaltails and breeding two Metaltails and then breeding a third to one of the cubs
* Tyler's Flock Dralons can be used in tribreedings, and you do get the collar bonus if a parent from his flock happens to have one

Please feel free to PM or post any questions you have about tribreeding. I'm aware it's a very complicated feature.

Enjoy your tribred cubs ^.^

Collars

Note that Metaltails cannot get collars

If you plan on tribreeding a Dralon a lot, it might be a good idea to get them a collar so you can get an extra, free cub in each of their tribreedings ^.^ They also look pretty cool, and can even be customized to make your Dralon more special ^.^

Collars start at 10 CS pets each, although based on how much you breed the Dralon in question, they can very quickly pay for themselves and even start saving you CS pets in the long run ^.^ A basic collar costs 10 pets. basic collars come with their colour and dot colour randomized and a blank tag. For one additional pet you can specify the colours, (both of the collar itself and the dots for the single CS pet) and for another additional pet you can get the tag personalized. Even if you've already customized the colours and/or tag, you can also get them changed later on for one CS pet each. This makes a fully customized collar, with the colours of the collar and collar dots specified, and a personalized tag 12 CS pets each.

Dralons in Tyler's flock may get collars added to them, however they cannot be changed once they're added, and if customized, the customizations must be specified at the time of ordering the collar.

Forms

New Collar Form

*A keyboard character can be any single symbol made with your keyboard. A, 1, %, +, ☽ are all examples of keyboard characters. :), Fluffy, XD and ^.^ are not single keyboard characters and would not be able to be added to a collar. It costs one CS pet to get a keyboard character added to your Dralon's tag.

* The colour of the collar should be given in hex code. The collar dots have three choices for colour. They can be either gold, silver, or bronze. You may get both colours customized for one additional CS pet.

*If you aren't getting any customizations, put random for the colour of the collar and the colour of the collar dots, and blank for the tag.

I'd like to get a collar added to my Dralon!
[b]Picture of Dralon:[/b]
[b]Colour of Collar (in hex code): [/b]
[b]Color of Collar Dots (Gold, silver or bronze): [/b]
[b]Keyboard Character on tag:[/b]
[b]Total cost:[/b]

Form for customizing an existing collar

*Put same for anything you'd like to keep the same. Remember that for one CS pet you can get both the colour of the collar and the colour of the collar dots changed, or the keyboard character. To change all three would be two CS pets.

I'd like to customize my collar!
[b]Picture of Dralon with collar:[/b]
[b]Colour of Collar (in hex code):[/b]
[b]Colour of Collar Dots (Gold, silver or bronze):[/b]
[b]Keyboard Character on tag:[/b]
[b]Total cost:[/b]

Examples of filled out forms

I'd like to get a collar added to my Dralon!
Picture of Dralon: Image
Colour of Collar (in hex code): Random
Color of Collar Dots (Gold, silver or bronze): Random
Keyboard Character on tag: Blank
Total cost: 10 CS pets
Method of Payment? (Note that I will not start your order unless you have sent the pets for it or have enough points) Pets

I'd like to customize my collar!
Picture of Dralon with collar: Image
New Colour of Collar (in hex code): Same
New Colour of Collar Dots (Gold, silver or bronze): Silver
New Keyboard Character on tag: T
Total cost: 2 CS pets
Method of Payment? (Note that I will not start your order unless you have sent the pets for it or have enough points) Points

Multi Metaltail Breeding

Yes, the wait is finally over! You can now breed multiple Metaltails together! Unlike with tribreeding, there is no limit to how many parents you can have in a breeding. But, this works a litttttle bit like markings do. The Dralon on the bottom (first one you post) has everything layered on top of it, so it shows up the least and if you have a very large amount of Metaltails, the ones near the bottom may not show up at all. Keep that in mind when ordering ^.^ (it also means if you use the same parents but change the order, you could get drastically different cubs)

Multi Metaltail Breeding, or just multi breeding, is much less advanced than tribreeding, but works in a similar way. There is no limit to the amount of cubs you can have in a litter, but rather than going by markings, it goes by parents. A cub would be 2 points if there's two parents, 3 if there's three, and so on. (So you just multiply the numbers in the form to arrive at the total number of points a multi litter would cost)

And of course, since they're Metaltails, the cubs look different from what you would get from the same process with normal Dralons. Multi breeding works the same way as tribreeding, with the mane hairs, but the results are very different. Here's two examples to show you what to expect ^.^

Parents

Image Image

Cubs

Image Image Image

And an example of one with four parents ^.^

Parents

Image Image Image Image

Cubs

Image Image Image

As you can see, the last parent had the most influence in the cubs. For best results, it's also good if all of the parents are very different from each other. As with all Dralon things though, the more you experiment with it, the more you're able to create what you want ^.^

And finally, the form ^.^

Form

I'd like to get a multi breeding!
[b]Number of Parents:[/b]:
[b]Number of Cubs[/b]:
[b]Pictures of Parents[/b]:
[b]Total Price[/b]:
Last edited by unpredictable on Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:55 am, edited 16 times in total.
unpredictable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Additional Random Dralons

Note: You will NEVER get a Threetail through this

Is three random normal Dralons per order fill and one random Horsetail a day too low for you? This feature has you covered ^.^ You may order as many random Dralons at a time as you like through it, but there are a few things to be aware of.

*Normal random Dralons are 2 CS pets each and Horsetails are 3 CS pets each
*The Dralons you order will be 100% randomly generated and therefore might not end up being the prettiest looking
*They will have from 0 to 4 markings on them as usual
*Horsetails can still have mode shifted markings if ordered from here ^.^
*The Horsetails are good for building up your flock, but it's a pretty slim chance you'll end up getting one that will specifically help you with the current contest (More Horsetails does give you a higher chance of being able to participate in each contest, though)
*You may specify the types you'd like for the normal Dralons, but if you don't they will be randomly chosen for you

Forms

Normal Dralon form

I'd like to get some random Dralons!
[b]Number of Dralons you'd like[/b]:
[b]Types of Dralons (Do NOT ask for Horsetails or Threetails!)[/b]:

Horsetail form

I'd like to get some random Horsetails!
[b]Number of Horsetails you'd like[/b]:

Some examples of possible random Dralons.

Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by unpredictable on Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
unpredictable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unpredictable » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:03 pm

Horsetails with Adaptations

Image Image Image

Adaptations are here! These unique Horsetails have horns, wings, and many other kinds of special line art edits not available from the ordering thread.

*Horsetails with adaptations are 5 pets/points each
*You will not be able to get Horsetails with adaptations from the post above.
*They follow all the rules of the Dralons in the post above, however they will also have an adaptation on them that can be bred onto other types.
*You can only get Horsetails with adaptations. If you'd like other types, you'll have to breed them.
*Metaltails can not get adaptations through any means
*The adaptation and its colour will be random
*Adaptations can never be mode shifted
*A Dralon can never have more than one adaptation at a time
*Unlike with line art and markings, the look of an adaptation may be updated at any time with little or no warning. Basically, I can make them look better whenever I want XD Dralons that already have the outdated look for them will not change but will produce cubs with the updated look.

I'd like to get some Horsetails with adaptations!
[b]Number of Horsetails you'd like[/b]:

Breeding information
Adaptations are a bit odd when it comes to the way they're passed down. It would be wise to read this so you don't end up with an unexpected outcome. It's in point form to try and make it clearer.

*Two Dralons without adaptations being bred = no adaptations
*A Dralon with an adaptation and one without = 50% of adaptation on each cub
*Two Dralons with unlike adaptations = 50% chance of either adaptation, in the same colour as the original parent, all cubs will have the same adaptation. No cubs will ever have two adaptations at once.
*Two Dralons with the same adaptation = all cubs will have the adaptation. The colour of the adaptation on each cub will vary but will be between or the same as the parents' adaptation colours.

Discovered Adaptations
Beak
Back Fin
Dragonfly Wings
Fluffy Wings
Head Fin
Freakishly Large Cyclops Eye
Eye Crests
Antlers
Unicorn Horn
Extra Fluffy Mane
Poodle Leg Fluff
Catfish Whiskers
Belly Spikes
Devil Horns
Butterfly Antenna
Claws
Bioluminescence
Bat Wings
Tri Horns
Walrus Tusks
Shark Fin
Hooves
Last edited by unpredictable on Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:59 pm, edited 5 times in total.
unpredictable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved for additional features
Last edited by unpredictable on Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
unpredictable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Last edited by unpredictable on Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
unpredictable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

unpredictable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me