Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Yeager Adopts | New Species | Artist Search | by Griever.

Based on Click to view
Artist Griever. [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Yeager Adopts | New Species | Artist Search |

Postby Griever. » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:32 pm

Yeager Adopts

A B O U T . T H E . S P E C I E S

A N A T O M Y / L O O K S
Yeager's are canines with a wolf like build and anatomy. Yeager's are really fluffy and demonic looking. They are very large and are about the size of a horse. They have horns that differ in length and shape. The males have long, thin lion like tails, they have shorter fur on the back of their front legs back paws, and smaller ears. The females have long fluffier lion like tails, the fur on the back of their front legs and back paws are longer, and have longer ears. Yeager's have sharp demon like teeth and they their smiles are scary looking. Yeager's have a Jewel on their back this can be any color. At birth they are given matching orbs that go on their tails. They identify what pack or tribe they are from. If these orbs are lost they are banned from the pack to live a life of a loner. They have demonic looking eyes, that are like a wolfs but whites of their eyes are black. They have unique paw pads and sharp claws that can be sheathed, sort of like a cat. One of their front paws are longer, more human like, allowing them to pick up things with them. They have a long length muzzle that is somewhat slender. Their noses are reindeer like and small dots that allot them to smell better. Their tongues are long length and snake like, they taste the air with their tongues allowing them to sense things when they are unable to see. A Yeager's tongue is also an odd color and sometimes have patterns on them. They live in any climate and usually like in thick forests so they can hide easier. They can be any color for the most part but never have crazy bright fur. (Example, example, Example, example) but have colorful markings or natural markings it really depends sometimes have glowing marks but that very rare.

{My Ref Sheet (Drawn by me, please try to follow. [Male Yeager] - http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r49 ... 775c98.jpg (Also I accidently spelt their species name wrong... sorry)}

H A B I T S / H O W . T H E Y . W O R K
Yeager's sleep and do things when ever they feel like it, but usually hunt at night. they don't need a ton of rest and can stay awake for days on end but after words they sleep for a very long time. They make barking, yipping, dog noises, and but their mating calls sound more along the lines of weird dragon noises. They howl and can also purr and chirp. They always live near a water source. Their main food source is anything meat and fish but cant eat things like birds and rat because they make them sick but they will eat mostly any sort of meat. A Yeager's saliva is acidic/venomous to any creatures accept for other, if they bite an animal it will either be stunned or will die in 2 - 3 days. They sometimes coat their claws by licking them to help with larger predators. Yeager's hate humans but sometimes, but is very rare, they befriend a human. Yeager's are fast and live in packs also known as tribes and will find mates in the fall, eventually finding a forever mate and until death will mate with that one Yeager. If a Yeager's mate dies they rarely find new mates.

B R E E D I N G / Y E A R S / A G E S
Yeager's mate in the fall and can be pregnant for 6 - 7 weeks. While in heat a females tail orbs will glow, so males around her will know she is in heat, and can try to win her heart. A litter of Yeager pups range from about 5 to 8 pups in rare occasions 1 or 10.When born they do not have horns, and have short fur, little fur on their tails, legs and back paws. Their ears are flat on their heads and you cant really tell what gender they are. After a few months of age they start to develop longer fur,and you can see the difference in their ears,their horns start to develop and sometimes start getting aggravated and ill mannered. At 10 Years of age they are fully developed and earn their tail orbs but are not able to mate till 20 years of age.They can live to be hundred's years old. A Packs Lear (Alpha) is normally over a hundred years of age, but if the Lear dies young, the Lear's eldest offspring will become the new Lear.

R A N K S

Lears {Alphas (Male or Female)}

This is the leader(s) rank. They are like the king and queen of the tribe. They are like the mother and father Yeager of the family the tribe. They deserve the same respect as your would give to your parents, as you would give to king or queen, your leader. They are the pair, and has team work effort of keeping the tribe together.

Belvano {Beta}

This rank is like the second in control. There are only two of these Yeagers, one male, one female, and often times after a while these two Yeager's tend to become mates. These Yeager's have the full trust of the Lear's, and demand the same respect. They act as Lear role when the Lear's are out. They take control and will watch over the tribe over all coasts. They are brave, strong Yeager's, and could take control easily.

Ferus {Delta}

This rank in the third in Command, right below the Belvano Rank. This rank is well respected for the member's deep loyalty and very trust worthy personality. This rank will take the Belvano rank, if the Belvano steps down or leaves the tribe, as this rank has almost all of the same standards as the Belvano rank. This is the rank of honor and will be just as respectable as the ranks above it.

Chevola {Royal Guard}

These Yeager's are the royal guard. They are the guardians and protectors of the higher ups. These are brave yeagers, and shall protect the Leaders and there rein for as long at they are in position. Only 8 honorable brave Yeager's could take on this rank of protection. These Yeagers hold a very well respected rank, and hold a high position.
( Almost like knights among the people of an old city; the Royal Guard. )

Genshe {Elder (Also means Moon)}

These Yeager's are the oldest and wisest of the tribe. They’ve seen the tribe through its many days. These Yeagers have been with the tribe since the beginning and have given their good advice over the years. Some times this rank is filled by lears that have stepped down or by a common tribe member that through its loyalty to the tribe, to have stayed with the tribe for so long, have earned a high place, such as to become a Genshe Yeager.

"For the moon never ages...and yet older then time." - unknown

Ragner {Police}

These are the police Yeager's of the tribe. They report and fix the common little arguments. They settle the little things, report the bad things going on, and the members of the tribe that are breaking the rules to the Lears and Belvano's. These Yeagers enforce the rules and law of the tribe.

Aronos {Hunter, gatherers, and watchers}

These Yeager's are the hunters, gatherers, watchers. These Yeagers are the ones to stand watch over the lands looking for the sent of prey. They help to gather the tribe up, the hunting party and take them out to the fields to get the lands, members, or prey.

Ledano {Regular}

These are the common yeagers… These are Yeagers learning, and trying hard to reach the better ranks, and be of high respect and power. These Yeagers could move on quickly threw theses ranks, or become stuck at a rank and stay there for a very long time. These ranks of more or less the test to see which Yeagers are determined and wanting enough to move up and be an active member of the tribe, and those who’d rather give up and move away from the tribe. These ranks allow the lears to see and find the talents in a Yeager, and to see which Yeagers are worthy of such ranks below them. These ranks show which of the Yeagers are strong, aggressive, leading, and those who are more quieter, the weaker and more passive, follower Yeagers. Going through these ranks may take a while and it may also give or take as it varies.

Verganie {Omegas}

These 2 to 4 (maybe even more) yeager's are the weakest in the tribe. The least active, and most annoying. They receive no respect, simply because they’ve not proven them selves worthy of it. They are often the out casts, out-siders who are seeking to join, and/or members that have lost there respected titles or ranks on count of bad and wrong things they have done. This is one of the most undesirable ranks. They are last to served at the meals, and often do what the higher ranked yeager's ask of them. They are the most inexperienced yeagers, they have no authority, and these yeagers are the ones left at the Den to watch the pups instead of going off on the hunts.

Servagos {Story tellers}

These are the story telling Yeagers. They delight in telling stories to pups though sometimes what they tell is just legend, but still each story usually has some sort of moral to it. The current Lears may put others here should it seem right to them. There is usually only one or two who fill this position and normally only one of each gender. Those who hold this position are much respected and loved by the rest of the tribe.

X-Row {Assassins}

Few yeagers inside a tribe know about this rank, because it's usually kept secretive and hidden. Few have this rank and if they do they are very skilled. The yeagers in this rank are trained assassin's and each tribe has at least two. One of each gender and they may or may not be mates.

Pups

Pups are new born puppies still nursing / protected in and around the den. They are well tolerated by all members of the tribe and are never left unattended because of other predators.

S T A F F

Admins
Griever.

Artists
N i g h t .
{Looking!}

Moderators
{Looking}

R U L E S
Read about the species before you adopt.
Treat all staff members with respect!
Do not bribe staff members.
Please do not ask to be a staff member unless forms are up!
No mini-modding
You are not allowed to trade Yeager's.
Do not complain about prices
Don't sell your Yeager!
If you are banned follow these rules:
~Staff have to right to take your Yeager's and re-adopt them!
~You are not allowed to adopt other Yeager's
~You may not gift your Yeager's
~Do not post on Yeager Topics
~If allowed to keep your Yeager's You may not breed them.
A Yeager has ONE mate. Not 2 or three ONE, so choose wisely.
NEVER ask for customsIf you no longer want your Yeager ask the Artist to Re-Adopt them out. (You may pick contest type)
Please! Be nice to everyone the community.
Follow artists forms
Do not be rude or mean to others.
Do not complain if you do not win.
DO NOT STEAL THIS SPECIES!

S T R I K E S

none

B A N N E D

none

{Original Yeager (Drawn by me) [Male Yeager] - http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r49 ... 775c98.jpg (Also I accidently spelt their species name wrong... sorry)}

Lines © N i g h t .
Species © Griever.
Last edited by Griever. on Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImage
○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

[ Romance is in the Air | Couples | OPEN ]
[Free Custom Character Shop | Artist Search]
[ Yeager Adopts | New Species | Artist Search ]
[ Griever.'s 100 Theme Challenge ]

[ coding ]
Griever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Yeager Adopts | New Species | Artist Search |

Postby Griever. » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:40 pm

Reserve c:
ImageImageImage

[ coding ]
Griever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reserve c:
ImageImageImage

[ coding ]
Griever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

You may now start posting!
ImageImageImage

[ coding ]
Griever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rotzalot » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:22 pm

Mark! They are adorable<3
        ╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

xxxxxAny pronouns
        xxxxxNeed some help? Shoot me a PM!
        xxxxImage
        ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯
Rotzalot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griever. » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:52 am

Thank you c:

Last bumped by Griever. on Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:52 am.
ImageImageImage

[ coding ]
Griever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist