| Romance is in the Air | Couples | 5 boysl |

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

What should happen

Welcome back dance?
53%
School field trip?
18%
School play?
No votes
A Talent show?
24%
A fund raiser?
6%
Sports Try outs?
No votes

Total votes : 17

| Romance is in the Air | Couples | 5 boysl |

Postby Griever. » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:07 am

Wanna be the reason they have a smile on their face?
Do you want to be the one they will never forget?
Don't you just want to hold them in your arms and never let go?

There are couples who are meant to be, and couples who aren't meant to be its the way of life. But if you want to be with someone, you have to do your best to show them what they mean to you, and maybe, just maybe, it will last.

|Romance is in the Air | Discussion and Forms |
Last edited by Griever. on Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ImageImageImage
○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

[ Romance is in the Air | Couples | OPEN ]
[Free Custom Character Shop | Artist Search]
[ Yeager Adopts | New Species | Artist Search ]
[ Griever.'s 100 Theme Challenge ]

[ coding ]
Griever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: | Romance is in the Air | Couples | W.I.P |

Postby Griever. » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:22 am

Rules

1.Chicken smoothie rules apply.
    2.Read and Follow All Rules.
    3.Be creative. We need Drama, heart break, pain, DRAMA!
    4.No cussing and is you do star out the word, please.
    5.No Sex. If your characters really love each other and want to have a kid just use the time. Nobody wants to see what happens.
    6.No God-moding.
    7.No Spamming!!! It pushes back posts and makes people confused.
    8.Role play in complete sentences, like your writing a book.
    9.No anime pictures please, real images!
    10.If you become inactive, you will be deleted after two weeks at most, sometimes shorter, you can rejoin as the same character, but you have to start all over. (Please, please,please! tell me if you won't be on for a while. Also tell me if you want to be deleted it makes me sad, but it happens just don't vanish and have everybody hanging waiting for you to post.)
    11. This is a Semi- Lit RP no one or two lines, at least try for 4+
    12. If you have any questions, PM me c:
    13. Please, try to follow the small personalities I gave
    14. Please, only one character per person.
    15. There are four boys and four girls. Mix it up a little, have a guy playing the harp or the cello, something different.
    16. Please, use your own forms, show me how creative you are, also make it neat and pretty. This is a semi-lit I also need to see how much you can write, so put a lot of effort into your forms.
    17. Reservations ends in 24 hours c:
    18.Last one! here it is!..... it's coming!..... HAVE FUN!! :D ta da!!!
    (Will add if needed)
Last edited by Griever. on Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

[ coding ]
Griever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griever. » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:39 am

Couples:

The Perfect Couple

They love each other equal. Everybody says they are the perfect couple, that they are cute together and are always with each other. Will the perfect couple Stay that way, or will they slowly drift apart?

Boy:
    Girl: Kay Isobel Madison - Be~Happy<3

Best Friends

They have been friends forever. Always hanging out, always laughing and having fun. What happens when he confesses that he loves her. Will they stay best friends? Become a couple? or will she tell him that she doesn't feel that way and their friendship crumble?

Boy: Clayton Owen Price - Techtonic
    Girl: Ashton Rena Hexnt - D▲THE►

The Mysterious and The Detective

They never talked and never met. He's a loner, keeping to himself, pretty much sitting in the corner where no one would notice him, filled with mystery. She's out going and talkative, knows everybody and loves to talk. What happens when his mysteriousness catches her eye and she tries to figure out about him about him like a detective? Will they fall in love? just become friends? or will he push her away and keep to himself?

Mysterious Boy:
    Detective Girl: Kaylie Rae Lynn - claws990p

The Good Boy and The Heart Breaker

She's a stone cold heartbreaker. Never committing to a relationship, or sticking with one for long but is never caught with a good boy. He's sweet and has always been in love with her since Junior High, but she never noticed him. What happens when fate brings them close and he moves to the house across the street from her house? Will she see how sweet he is and fall in love? or will she stay the heart breaker she is?

The Good Boy: Christian Alexander Kitz - lucid.
    The Heart Breaker Girl: Annamika Galena - Griever.

Hot Tempered Boy and Sweet Girl

He has a hot head and bad temper that pushes people away. She's sweet and kind that brings people to her. What happens when they meet by chance and keep running into each her? Will his hot headed temper push her away? Or will she stick aound and try to tame him?

Hot Tempered Boy: Fraser Houston - Cheshire~
    Sweet Girl: Samira Milley - Writing 4 Eva!

The Solder Boy and The Depressed girl

They have been together for a short time and already are in love. She didn't know but he had signed for the army in the middle of school and is about to be sent out to seas. When he tells her she becomes depressed and distance. Will he give up his dream to be a hero for her? will he go off and be a hero and come back to her? Or will he die in the war never to return, making her move on?

Solder Boy:
    Depressed Girl: Amber Martha Jones - AttackofTheBeast

Bad boy and Good girl

Hes all out bad, breaking into house, stealing things, doing everything hes not supposed to. She's Good and kind always taking care of people. What happens when they meet and he falls in love, but she pushes him away because of all the bd he has done? Will he change for love? or Stay to his bad boy ways?

Bad Boy: Lukah Mikoi - Griever.
    Good Girl: Isabella Grace Lane - opalnecklace

The Straight Boy and Gay Boy

The straight boy is popular and is the captain of the football team. The Gay boy is a nerd and always has his nose in a book. The run into each other one day and the gay boy fell for him. They are now friends but the Straight boy doesn't know the other is Gay. What happens when he finds out? Will he stay straight and popular? Will he become gay and go out with his friend? or Push him away and never talk to him again?

Straight Boy: Finn Westwood - West_side_story<3
    Gay Boy: Andrew David Gene - ✯Hazing~Hope✯

Asian Boy and American girl {Requested c:}

Hes teased and picked on for being different, having different beliefs but not by her. She treats him like any other and becoms a close friend of his. What happens when he starts to fall for this girl? Will she share his feeling? or reject him and keep him in the friend zone?

Asian Boy:
    American Girl: Reika - SHINYA-SAN

The Emos

Their Emos,they love boxer dogs,they are funny together,love to be with each other,and they try to never argue.

Boy: reserved - Teen Emo Girl
    Girl: Reserved - DuskAndDawn

The Class Clowns

Their two class clowns and everyone in the school ships them but they think it's silly.. but maybe one of them really do have feelings for the other.

Boy:
    Girl: Ashley Sparks - D r e a m s.

{I will take request but i wont go crazy with them. One per person and i will only be accepting 1 more}
    {I may add more c:}
Last edited by Griever. on Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:37 am, edited 9 times in total.
ImageImageImage

[ coding ]
Griever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griever. » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:39 am

----------------------------------

>>>>>N A M E;; Annamika Galena
>>>>>N I C K N A M E;; Anna,
>>>>>A G E;; 17 years old
>>>>>G R A D E;; Junior
>>>>>G E N D E R;; Female
>>>>>B I R T H D A Y;; December 20th

>>>>>H A I R;; Deep Obern
>>>>>E Y E S;; Light green
>>>>>H E I G H T;; 5"6'
>>>>>W E I G H T;; 115 lb.
>>>>>S K I N;; Light Ivory
>>>>>C L O T H I N G . S T Y L E;;
>>>>>Anna wears skinny jeans most of
>>>>>the time, but sometimes wears
>>>>>shorts. She loves large shirts and
>>>>>sweaters that are big on her.
>>>>>Most of the time she wears
>>>>>convers or boots.
>>>>>B O D Y . M O D S;;
>>>>>She has a large kingdom hearts
>>>>>tattoo on her right shoulder
>>>>>blade of the characters. She
>>>>>has a batman tattoo on her left
>>>>>calf. An infinity tattoo on her
>>>>>wrist. Then she has a Cherrie
>>>>>blossom tree on her right side
>>>>>the spreads to her back.

Annamika is cocky and sometimes self centered, she is full of charm and is a master at taking boy's hearts, she is an all heart breaker and cant seem to stay in a committed relationship, except with her video games. She loves her games and always has a system with her, She mainly has her PS vita. She is tough and isn't a big fan of other girls because most of them don't like her anyways. She is such a heart breaker because boys fall for her, even if all she is doing is talking to them, she turns them down, to scared to get hurt. Anna doesn't care what other people think about her and she never will. Although, under that heart breaking tough exterior she can be sweet quirky. You hardly ever see that side of her when she is in public surrounded by people because she is usually playing a game. She has a huge soft spot for animals and kids. She loves the rain and doesn't like other girls.

Anna was born is Russia but her line of lineage is American and she only has a slight Russian accent. Her family was huge and had a long line. There were 6 -----------------------------------generations and when her Great Grandmother died the family seemed to break -----------------------------------apart. Her mother and Father decided they wanted to move back to America and -----------------------------------now that they are here she doesn't seem to be happy. Trying to make new friends -----------------------------------is hard when your different from people. When her family died and she went to a -----------------------------------foster home surrounded by 7 other little kids. When she was old enough to leave, -----------------------------------she moved into an apartment of her own and got an Albino Hedge Hog because her -----------------------------------foster parents didn't let her get one.

>>>>>O R I E N T A T I O N;;
>>>>>Straight
>>>>>C R U S H;; Open
>>>>>B O Y F R I E N D;;
>>>>>No one for now
>>>>>H U S B A N D;;
>>>>>HAHA! not for a long time.

T H E M E . S O N G;; Chandelier - Sia
S E C R E T S;; She is afraid to fall in love for fear she could be hurt, and has a major fear of baby dolls and porcelain dolls.
R A N D O M . F A C T ( S );; She is in love with batman and any super hero. Ask her a question about any super hero and she has the answer. She's also in love with video games.

--------------------

Name: Luka Mikoi
Nickname: No nick name
Grade: Senior
Birthday: June 7th

--------------------

Hair: Black
Eyes: Dark Brown
Height: 6"1'
Weight: 160 lbs.
Skin: Light Neutral
Clothing Style: Lukah usually
wears tank tops and a jacket over
that. If its really hot he will wear
band t-shirt or regular t-shirts. He
prefers ripped jeans and convers.
Body Mods: Lukah
has tattoo's all over his body,
but has to may to point then
all out.

Lukah is an all out bad boy. He smokes cigarettes, Breaks the law like breaking into
houses, stealing. No one can change him. He has his reasons for being the way he is
and doesn't plan to change for anyone. He is a lady killer but usually only has one
night stands and never stays with a girl for to long. He hates most of the girl in the
school so he works, outside of school. He drives a motorcycle that most girls seem to
fall for. He has an I don't care attitude but deep down he's sweet and sensitive. He
has a weakness for cats and hates dogs. He does what ever he wants when ever he
wants and teacher cant do anything about it. He surprisingly has good grades even
though he skips class all the time. Lukah loves his coffee so never take it from him.
He's got a job working on cars and hes really good at it. He gets along with other guys
pretty well, mainly other delinquents. He hates bullies though and will hurt anyone
who is bulling. Beware though, if you fall in love, prepare to get your heart broken.

Lukah was born in Fairbanks Alaska. He grew up thee till he was 5. His parents died in a snow storm she he moved her with his aunt. She is a horrible drunk and is the one who got him to start smoking. He learned to fend for himself but started to get into a lot of trouble. Cops keep showing up on the door step and his aunt finally kicked him out when he was old enough. He lived on the streets for 2 weeks till he started breaking into houses and stuff. Once he got money he got an apartment and a job. His aunt is paying for his schooling even though she doesn't want to. Lukah pretty much grew up with only himself. He doesn't ell anyone his past and always keeps things to himself.

Orientation: Straight
Crush: No crush
Girlfriend: No girlfriend
Wife: No wife

Theme Song: How Do You Want To Remembered - Magic!
Secrets: In love with cats. Really has a kind heart and was a mommas boy.
Random Fact(s): Hates dogs, smokes a lot, and is actually afraid of horses.
Pets: Has 2 adult Cats and 3 kittens. {Mom cat: Josie. Dad Cat: Cougar. Kittens: Cow, Jeff and Rosie}
Extra Activities: Foreign Language & Art
Sports: Hockey
Dorms: #2
Last edited by Griever. on Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:31 am, edited 18 times in total.
ImageImageImage

[ coding ]
Griever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griever. » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:40 am

Reserve just in case
ImageImageImage

[ coding ]
Griever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griever. » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:40 am

Open and Accepting!
ImageImageImage

[ coding ]
Griever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: | Romance is in the Air | Couples | OPEN |

Postby opalnecklace » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:43 am

Can I reserve the good girl?)
♥You could call her my best friend but we are really sisters♥This signature is for my best friends Animal_I've_Become and ily.Love you guys!♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
opalnecklace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griever. » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:44 am

{Yes you may c:}
ImageImageImage

[ coding ]
Griever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opalnecklace » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:45 am

Thank you c:)
♥You could call her my best friend but we are really sisters♥This signature is for my best friends Animal_I've_Become and ily.Love you guys!♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
opalnecklace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opalnecklace » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:48 am

ⓑⓐⓢⓘⓒⓢ
██
[My full name is Isabella Grace Lane but I would like you to call my Bella or Izzy but I would much rather be called Bella then Izzy because Izzy was my best friends name....we will get to that later.I am eighteen years of age.I am female but I am really not sure why you need me to tell you.I guess you could call me sweet well my parents do.I am ok at being caring.I am not very brave and outgoing so I would rather stay inside and do my homework then go out and swim with sharks.I am very clumsy and bad at sports.But my best quality is that I am very go at school work.I love school and homework but sometimes I like to be outside but mostly I like to be inside.I hate when people smoke and I also hate motorcycles.I have a fish named Gold because he or she is a gold fish.]
ⓓⓔⓔⓟⓔⓡ
██
[My Ex's name was Brandon Hail.He was my boyfriend till last year.I loved him with all of my heart but I guess he didn't love me back.I was walking to his house and he was on his porch kissing another girl.I came to school the next day and he broke up with me.Well that is that.....So my past was ok I guess,I grew up in a small town in Florida.I soon moved here.I kindergarten I started will my good girl reputation.I became that good girl from that yea on.That is pretty much all of my past.I have no boyfriend so yeah,,,I am open!I have no crush either.Also no secrets....yet.I told you what I like but O can tell you again.I like school and homework and also being indoors.I am the good girl from the good girl and bad boys group.What I am looking in a boyfriend is so one who will love me for who I am and not love another girl behind my back.I have no preface for who I would like in a boyfriend.Also NO children because I am still a child myself.
opalnecklace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me