MODS PLEASE LOCK

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

MODS PLEASE LOCK

Postby Cuervo » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:23 am

4 Males
3 Females

Welcome to, GorgeClan. GorgeClan was originally named the Tribe of Raging Wilderness. The tribe lived within a jungle, but it was soon corrupted by the deadly grasps of two legs. The Tribe moved, for a very long period of time. They traveled through vast moors, mushy bogs, shady forests, and abandoned two leg creations. They found a gorgeous canyon, and made it as their home. The original members of the clan have very cut and scarred paw-pads, which tell the whole story...

SkyStar is the current leader, the previous leader, Stormstar, who is SkyStar's sister, changed the tribe's name to GorgeClan. She left the clan, as she was the bad-luck that caused the clan to go through hardships. Stormstar now leads NorthClan, very far from GorgeClan. SkyStar misses his sister, but he knows it was all for a good cause...

This Clan is much different than others. They learned to cooperate with their fellow creatures, and accept them into their territory. GorgeClan highly respects those around them, and those who don't will be severely punished.

Medicine Cat, Medicine Cat Apprentice, Warriors, Queens, Elders, Kits, and Apprentices are Open!

Sunny
Cloudy
Windy
Breeze
Cold
Hot
Cool
Warm
Storming
Rain
Heavy Rain(Sounds like the game...)
Drizzle

Hurricane
Tornado
Flood
Earthquake
Fire

Dawn
Noon
Dusk
Night
Last edited by Cuervo on Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:18 am, edited 12 times in total.
Cuervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

r u l e s ~

Postby Cuervo » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:47 am

If you read every single rule, please put, Look at Your Paws under your character form.

-CS Rules Apply.

-No Detailed Fighting or Birthing.

-When Birthing, please time skip.

-Respect Others. They are the same species as you. Any Rudeness will immediately get you to be kicked out, no second chances.

-If you are planning on a big event, which evolves all or most of the clan, pm me.

-If you have any ideas of a prophecy, event etc, please pm me.

-Drama is encouraged, but I don't want anything over exaggerated.

-Three sentences per post, minimum.

-Nothing like this, *Walks over to Him* Me: Hi. NO. DO NOT TYPE LIKE THAT.

-Good Example of above^, He padded over to the tom, greeting him with a quick nod. "Hey There." the tom meowed.

-No Text Talk

-Proper Grammar

-Try to 'Fancy' up your forms. I don't want just black text and a picture.

-Please provide a Image for your Form.

-If you are an animal that isn't a clan-cat, make sure to make a clan-cat.

-One important rank per person. (Medicine Cat, Deputy, Medicine Cat Apprentice, Leader.)
Cuervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reserved

Postby Cuervo » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:05 am

reserved
Last edited by Cuervo on Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cuervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

c l a n c a t s & o t h e r a n i m a l s ~

Postby Cuervo » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:14 am

Leader
Skystar-29 moons-Tom

Deputy(There will be a Poll)

Medicine Cat (Up toThree, Including Medicine Cat Apprentice)
Willowsong-31 moons-She-Cat

Warriors
Adderstrike-35 Moons-Tom
Horizonfall-19 moons-She-Cat
Brambletooth36 moons-Tom
Gatherers(They gather moss,hay,wheat etc. for the dens, and also collect herbs for medicine cats. They are basically the den-keepers and helpers)
Twistedfang-22 Moons-She-Cat

Apprentices
Gatorpaw-8 Moons-Tom

Queens

Kits

Elders

Wolves
Fenrien-3 Years-Male-Cat-Friendly

Foxes

Elk

Deer

Lynx'

Bob-Cats

Cougars

Other Animal That Lives in Conifer Forest or Canyon

Last edited by Cuervo on Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:46 am, edited 14 times in total.
Cuervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

r e l a t i o n s h i p s & m e n t o r s h i p s ~

Postby Cuervo » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:35 am

> Whoever likes Whoever
>< Like Each other and Know
>?< Like Each other but don't Know
>X Forbidden
>X< Forbidden
! Hate/Dislike Each other
& Siblings
โ™ฅ Mates
XX Forbidden Mates

name name

name mentors name
Cuervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

c a m p ~

Postby Cuervo » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:02 am

GorgeClan lives within a Large Canyon. There are meadows, conifer forests, and of course the canyon and desert-like area. The camp is located in a sandy, flat area, and the leader's den is in the middle of it. The nursery, elder's den, and medicine den are at the edge of the conifer forest. The warrior's den and apprentice den are also in the sandy field, like the leader's den.

Here is the Leader's Den. It is located under these two triangular boulders. The leader sleeps in the burrow under them, it is big enough for two cats. The leader makes announcements on top of the boulders. This is located in the middle of the camp. The beds are made of wheat, dry grass, and hay.

Here is the Medicine Den. This is a long rock overhang, located near the conifer forest's border. The medicine cat stores the herbs between cracks of rocks in side a small, hollowed out cave. Within that hollowed out cave, is where the three medicine cats sleep. Their is only space to lay down. Patients are treated on the overhang. Be careful not to fall in the lake, although it will be easy to get out. The beds are made of wheat, dry grass, and hay.

Here is the Warrior's Den. It is located in the sandy, flat area of camp. It is a cave inside an outcropping. The deputy also sleeps here. The beds are made of wheat, dry grass, and hay.

Here is the Apprentice's Den. It is located in the sandy flat area. It is a large mass of boulders. The apprentices climb up the boulder and enter through the top. The beds are made of wheat, dry grass, and hay.

Here is the Nursery. It is located near the conifer forest, and is built by intertwining trees. The walls are the branches and leaves, and the floor as well. The beds are made of moss.

Here is the Elder's Den. It is located next to the nursery, and his hidden by lots of foliage. It is just a small rock overhang, and the moss crawling over the den keeps the elders warm. The beds are made of moss.

Here is the Fresh Kill Pile We store our prey atop this boulder. It is in the middle of camp, in the sandy clearing.

"Overview" of the Camp. A sandy clearing, which is near a conifer forest. There is a small, shallow river, which some kits swim in. Across the river is the small outcropping where the elder's sleep. Over the outcropping is the nursery, and to the right is the lake. And next to the lake, is the medicine den. In the sandy clearing is the leader's den, fresh kill pile, apprentice's den, and warrior's den.
Cuervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: g o r g e c l a n~r e v i v e d WIP NO POSTING.

Postby Cuervo » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:29 am

Overview of the Canyon. There are many rivers, and large gorges. There are also desert-like areas, and coniferous forests.

The Conifer Forest and Meadow. Here, we hunt snakes, lizards, hares, and other creatures on the meadow. In the forest, he hunt mice, squirrels, birds, and other creatures.

Here is the Sun Spirit's Den. This is located within the large canyon. A mentor and their apprentice will travel here for the assessment. The apprentice will have to survive her for two days, when that time period is over, they will return to camp. The mentor will report the results to the leader, and determine whether the apprentice deserves to be a warrior.

Here is the Cave of Petrified Souls. Here, a cat comes to speak with StarClan, whoever you want to speak to will appear in the thin creek or in one of the shining crystals.

Here is the Greif Pool. When a cat dies, a group of those closest to him/her will travel here, and put their body in the lake. They will say their last goodbye's and watch their body drift downstream.

Here is the Forest Of Blood.This dreaded place is called, "Forest of Blood".This is where you go when Starclan rejects you due to your sins. Most of you might think, Pfft! Just a forest with cute red flowers! Think again, do you know why these flowers are red? Because of all the blood they have in their roots and petals. These flowers are highly carnivorous. They have needle teeth that stick onto you like nettles. Their little 'fangs' inject a 'little concoxtion' into your veins. Once you are dead, they act like vampires. Don't forget, there is no prey here, other than rotting bodies of the evil. Watch your step, you don't want to trip on someone''s bones, nor end up ripped to shreds by those red flowers.

Twolegs. Twolegs often come to the canyon to ride water monsters, fish, and sleep in pelt dens.
Cuervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

p r e y & t h r e a t s ~

Postby Cuervo » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:46 am

Grasshopper Mice. Small grey-brown rodents. Make an unusual howl, and prey on grasshoppers, hence the name, scorpions, and other insects.

Hares. Can grow as big as an apprentice. Very lean and fast creatures,powerful hind legs that can easily break a cat's jaw, nose or spine.

Squirrels. Small rodent-like mammals. Long, curled, furry tail. Found in conifer forest.

Small Birds. Vary in color and shape. Mostly found in conifer forest but can also be found in meadows.

Lizards. Vary in size, color, and shape. Small and fast.Can be found in almost any terrain.

Snakes All vary in size and shape. Most are venomous. Bites are always fatal to kits and elders. Can be found in almost any terrain.

Fish Vary in size, color and shape. Mainly carp. Fished in lake and river.

Gators Large aquatic reptiles. Rigged scales. Attacks are always fatal. If encountered, run as fast as possible, and leave the creature alone.

Cougars Large wild cats. Live around conifer forest. If encountered, leave the area, or stray away from them and do not bother.

Wolves. Large wild canines, highly social. If encountered, leave the area immediately.

Eagles Large birds or prey. Great threat to kits, apprentices, and small cats. Can be killed with four+ cats.

Other Birds of Prey Same as above. Vary in size, color, and shape.

Foxes Small canines. Smart, sly and fast. They are not much bigger than cats, but can easily kill a cat.

Scorpions. Small, poisonous creature. Attacks always fatal on kits.

Elk. Large, bulky herbivores. Not much of a threat, but can easily crush a cat. Stay away from young.

Cassowary Tall, black bird with blue face and crest. Strong legs and sharp talons. Very deadly. If encountered, you may kill it with six+ cats. Try to avoid getting in the way of the bird and its fruits.

Last edited by Cuervo on Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cuervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me