iShames Guardians of the Sea

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

iShames Guardians of the Sea

Postby iShame » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:02 am

In this topic you can find all of the information i have available on my Gos's(Guardians of the Sea)

Guardians of the Sea is an adoptable species, owned by Soph6297

Gos's Slots
Benatov
Aspire
Colville
Aeronis
Fyrwin
Last edited by iShame on Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:10 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Image | Image

To whom it may concern;
I am no longer fully active on CS(11/2020) I only visit here to sell characters that i no longer have need for. If you wish to contact me, find me on Discord(iShame#1861), Twitch @ishameisme or DeviantArt @iShameisme.

Art made randomizes between Striped~Hatter, flyteck and I.
iShame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: iShames Guardians of the Sea

Postby iShame » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:15 am

These are my Gos's Slot information.

Rules for a slot
- Because they are limited, i will be rather picky sometimes
- PM me if you would like a slot from any of my GOS's, i dont bite, and most likely we can sort something out

Benatov

1: Owned by zerohour
Image = Image
Image = Image
3: Taken by IceFire
4: Closed
5: Closed

Aspire

1: Open
2: Closed
3: Closed

Colville

1: Image = Image

Aeronis

1: Closed

Fyrwin

1: Closed
Last edited by iShame on Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:10 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Image | Image

To whom it may concern;
I am no longer fully active on CS(11/2020) I only visit here to sell characters that i no longer have need for. If you wish to contact me, find me on Discord(iShame#1861), Twitch @ishameisme or DeviantArt @iShameisme.

iShame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Benatov

Postby iShame » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:23 am

Benatov

Offspring;;
zerohour's filly
Aeronis
Personality;;

"Am i blind? Are things as i see?"
      Tove is a very inqusitive young Guardian Of The Sea; and is always looking
      for things she hadn't known before; seen before, heard before. She longs to know more
      than what others think; and to shed light on the topics that seem to be swallowed in
      darkness. She tries to look at everything in a different perpective; to gain knowledge
      and to persuit what she has yet to learn. A thirst for knowledge some would say, and
      that is Tove.
    "Harmony is a key initiative."
      Tove is always big of peace loving things; but hates to be considered a
      hippy. She does not hate the idea of war through any species; but can see why
      fighting would sometimes be needed to solve larger problems, though through this
      she does not agree with war in any way shape or form. She loves the calming seas
      that she lives in; and preferes it over the noisy and bustling shores of the ease, west
      and south coasts.
    "Understanding and consideration of others is my passion."
      Tove is a very understanding Guardian, and often lets others slip through
      her grasp when it comes to wrong-doing. She will treat others with respect from the
      beginning; and will only return rude and impudence if given by another first. She is a
      very kind and caring Guardian Of The Sea by nature's design.
    "Being Sharp and Perceptive are never a bad thing, I know."
      Tove is always picking up on small things that others would take their
      sweet time to notice, though she remains level headed when presenting or showing
      what she had found. She does not like being the center of attention; but likes to be
      credited when she's right, or adjusted if she was wrong. As she loves to learn,
      constructive criticism is her best friend; until that she feels she's learned enough
      to satisfy her need to know all things.
    "Sympathetic and empathetic are two different things, my love.."
      Tove is a very sympathetic Guardian Of the Sea; and will do almost
      anything within her power to make someone feel better. She doesn't like seeing, or
      hearing others in pain, anguish, sorrow, or any other unhappy state. She often try
      to empathize with others, in a futile attempt to male them feel better.

What's hidden inside, and rarely seen.

"Malevolent and dangerous, my protection."
        While Tove's outward appearance is that of a saint, inside she has a
        dank and serious personality. She is quick to react if angered, and almost never in
        a positive way. When alone, Tove is a little destructive with things that no one truly
        cares for, suchs as shells or sand-dollars on the sea floor.
      "Mysteries and puzzles are my games."
        When Alone, Tove is often telling jokes and unknown mysteries to herself;
        and trying to solve the un-solvable with her mental thought process, though at times
        she can be heard mumbling possible answers, and sounding as if she were mad to
        others. Around others; or have a sort of infatuation with her, she loves to play games
        and toss riddles into the water, to make sure they are the one for her.
      "Manipulative and Secretive are my ways."
        Tove can be a mind bending Guardian at times; giving away stories
        and things that she has learned to scare away the ones she does not like. Though,
        her secretive way cam be both good as well as bad. If you trust her; she will hold
        your secrets, though happen to betray her, and she will tell these deep scars to the
        others who dare to listen, and to make those same scars even worse.
      "I am mentally insane, my dear-y."
        By herself; Tove has many small mental problems, such as a type of
        insomnia; that she can't sleep without knowing the presence of another is close.
        She also has what are known to humans, as ADHD, where she can become very exited
        about something that would not normally cause much. Another that she has is STML,
        Short Term Memory Loss. If something is on Benatove's mind while someone else is
        speaking to her; she if often to forget the lesser of the two; usually what someone
        is telling her to do.
      "Animosity and Sarcasm are my perceptions."
        While Tove was raised to respect all living creatures; and often shows
        such when near others, she can have a deep resentment towards any and all living
        things when angered. As well as this, she loves her sarcasm; as it is often what allowed
        her to have the funny edge to her voice; that give a certain click to her jokes, and
        makes others laugh with her. Her humerus ways can go both ways once more.

Overall

With others, Tove is a very caring, understanding and intuitive young Guardian
      of the Sea; and is always looking for the things that she hasn't learned, always willing
      to listen to another's problems; and hold onto the secrets that one has. Tove is always
      looking out for her friends, family, and those she likes; and offered the kind side
      of a relationship.

Though, when on her own, Tove can become quite the difference. She can be destructive
      , manipulative and even insane. She hold a deep feeling of dislike inside towards
      those she doesn't like and can often be found trying to solve the un-solvable, and
      muttering possible answer to the same riddles. She has a very humerus side when
      angered; and can be a bit of a smart mouth to others as well.
Last edited by iShame on Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
iShame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aspire

Postby iShame » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:24 am

Offspring;;
None yet
Personality;;
WIp <3
Last edited by iShame on Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image | Image

To whom it may concern;

iShame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Colville

Postby iShame » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:29 am

Offspring;;
Aeronis
Personality;;
WIP <3
Last edited by iShame on Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image | Image

To whom it may concern;

iShame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aeronis

Postby iShame » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:09 am

Offspring;;
None Yet
Personality;;
WIP <3
Image | Image

To whom it may concern;

iShame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fyrwin

Postby iShame » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:12 am

Offspring;;
None yet
Personalities;;
For him
For his dragon
All WIP <3
Image | Image

To whom it may concern;

iShame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me