Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Пытаться вернуть нельзя by Nitro Indigo

Artist Nitro Indigo [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Пытаться вернуть нельзя

Postby Nitro Indigo » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:39 am

...Того, что взяла земля.

Yay, more drawings based on FMA songs! After doing Melissa and Rain, I've decided to do something a little different with my third one. This isn't an opening song! And it's also in Russian.
Whenever I hear Bratya, I think of someone staring into the sunset horizon, thinking "why?". That silhouette is supposed to be Edward by the way. Kind of hard to tell LOL. Anyway, I was crying when I drew this, and it might not have only been because of square eyes...

Still can't decide how I feel about that plot twist at the end of FMA03. I accidentally found out about it in advance and was super-excited to watch the last three episodes after school, but when I got there, it just... fell flat, almost.

By the way, that says "it is forbidden to try to return / one taken by the earth", or something.

Last bumped by Nitro Indigo on Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:39 am.
Greetings, citizens of the internet! You can call me Nitro Indigo, and I want to be identified by what I do, not what I am. I like Pokémon, The Legend of Zelda, Klonoa, among other things. I also have a YouTube channel.
Nitro Indigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me