Character Clearance+Giveaway!

Sell characters and original once-off adoptable designs here - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Character Clearance+Giveaway!

Postby Nimaine » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:28 am

Over the years, I have purchased many, many characters. Some were more impulsive purchases, others I had big plans for from the start. But I've re-learned something: I just can't do it all. In fact, with this many stories and pictures jostling around in my head, all waiting for me to put them in corporeal form, I can't even start. So I'd like to rehome the characters I just don't think I'll be able to use, and later on, the ones I haven't used in a while. Some of these characters cost me quite a lot, but I'd rather see them bringing someone else joy than regaining the points/pets I spent on them or letting them rot in my folders.

I am posting this simultaneously on deviantart, but you guys get first pick of the free characters :) Here's the link to the deviantart journal

Rules:
Don't resell the free characters (giving away and trading are fine)
Follow the rules of the original creator (most should be in the description)

Some characters are labelled 'trade only' and can only be traded for art or other characters.

The password for all classes is 'sale'

Class A: Free, one a day, fully filled out form or it doesn't count (form can be very short), usually first come first serve
http://s1116.photobucket.com/user/Nimaine/library/Class%20A

Class B: offer at least 15-30 da points or 1-3 rare dogs any year, or art or character trades (feel free to offer more), usually first come first serve
http://s1116.photobucket.com/user/Nimaine/library/Class%20B

Class C: offer at least 50-100 da points or 3-5 rare dogs any year, or art or character trades(feel free to offer more), usually first come first serve
http://s1116.photobucket.com/user/Nimaine/library/Class%20C

Class D: not part of the giveaway or clearance, but still for sale/trade. these will cost a lot. Art or character trades preferred, but will consider da points (offer at least 500-1000 points)
http://s1116.photobucket.com/user/Nimaine/library/Class%20D

To obtain a character or make an offer, please use the following form:

::Form::
Url or link to character picture: (please do not post the picture itself, thank you)
Your offer on character: (Class A leave this blank)
Character's new name: (optional for class b, c, and d)
Character's new personality or history: (optional for class b, c, and d)
Your plans for the character: (optional for class b, c, and d)

Remember, you can change the personality, name, and history of your character after you own it, as well as your future plans. Basically just show me you care enough to write a few words in each section, I'm not going to hold you to anything. If you acquire a character, I will send you links to all the art done of it. Please take necessary precautions so you don't lose the art, as I will clear out my photobucket by deleting pictures someday.

Art:
I'm looking for art of human, animal, anthro, and even a couple of kenomimi characters. 1 picture = 1 character for Class B and Class C. Class D might take two pictures, but no more. Your art quality must be at least as good as mine for class b and class c. For class d, you must have much better quality art than me. Characters will be reserved for one week, if art is not completed in that time, character goes back up for trade/sale. If you can't draw very well, consider ordering art from someone else, but first make sure it's okay with both me and the artist, and don't forget about the timeline (I will extend the timeline for two weeks for this option).

Character Trades:
No dollmakers, free linearts, pay-to-use linearts, and preferably no characters with 100's of pictures. Customs are a possibility, but a slim one.
Mostly looking for characters in this lineart here
or this one here
Or characters designed by people on chickensmoothie (Yunyi, Emberwolf, Lock, CuteWolf and a few others I've forgotten their new usernames.)

I know the possibility of getting a new character can be very exciting, but please, please be patient with me.

Casual auction bids for horned human character:
one
two
three
Last edited by Nimaine on Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:31 am, edited 6 times in total.

Finally designed a character by myself and for myself that I actually really, really like:
Ouchmyeyes says Hi!

Oh gosh what was I thinking...

Character Clearance+Giveaway! Looking for da points

Character thread (wip) + sales design sales
Nimaine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character Clearance+Giveaway

Postby Kazoo » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:37 am

Link to a/the character picture:
Your offer on character:
Character's new name: Riakou
Character's new personality or history: Riakou's a street raised boy with a classy personality. He knows how
to steal and get away with it, and fake any emotion.
Your plans for the character: All my characters get a page on my character site and receive frequent art.

Link to a/the character picture:
Your offer on character: 2-3 Fullbodies
Character's new name: Undecided
Character's new personality or history: Undecided
Your plans for the character: See above

☽═════════════════════════════════════☾

aislinn female its complicated supernatural

i am a canadian girl who is interested in film
and tv production. love the show supernatural.

☽═════════════════════════════════════☾

Kazoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shinjitaro » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:19 pm

Name to be given:
William Huffman-Fly
Why you want the character::
Well, this is hard I have always wanted a demon/human-ish character but did`t have the time to make one myself I also live his little colar shirt and tie also his wallet chain, it remind me of someone i know <3
What will you do with him::
He is simple enough for me and I would make and order art of him
Personality to be given::
I see him as a cool and calm guy ready for a fight. Im can`t go into detail just yet seeing that I don`t own him.
-

┌───────────────────────┐

hey, i'm shin.
i've pretty much quit cs, but feel free to
contact me if you need me!
i'll check back every now and then.
🌼
yojire <--- my username everywhere else

└────────────────────────┘
shinjitaro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chescab » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:28 pm

Character's new name:

Belladonna, but call her Belle or Bella or else...well... she hasn't decided on the what else part but it will be a good or else. grrrrrr......

Character's new personality or history:

She will probably be a tough character who likes hip-hop dancing and music. She also will like rap music and pop music. She will be very loyal and quite blunt at times. //is not the blunt one :roll: she can be quite sweet and kind though and enjoys goofing around.THAT'S TOP SECRET INFORMATION!!!!! *chases me around with banana*

Your plans for the character:

to have her take over the world... I'm not evil...to giver her a dragon companion and lots of art. She would also receive many new outfits and some markings may become optional The hair will be done in many different hair styles and may become slightly lighter but other than that she won't change all that much. you'd better not change much
Open to trading anything on CS for FR currency. I'm chescab there if anyone wants to trade.
chescab

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernuk » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:15 pm

" daughter of the e a r t h "
tree hugger : early birdie : tinker

Onatah is truly one with nature.
Her friends are the birds of the air
and the fish of the rivers.
Rarely will she ever feel alone
in the woods, her home.
Her music is the rain
and her dreams
the night sky.

She will be loved f o r e v e r
as I see a part of me
in her.
Art, doodles, &
love will be in her
future. Thank you!

Last edited by Supernuk on Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Your grace abounds in deepest waters
Your sovereign hand
Will be my guide
Where feet may fail and fear surrounds me
You've never failed and You won't start now

So I will call upon Your name
And keep my eyes above the waves
When oceans rise
My soul will rest in Your embrace
For I am Yours and You are mine

:: Christians on CS :: Image ::
Supernuk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aortic » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:04 pm

Character
Character's new name: Aurelion Hirok
He'll be a laid-back and independent person, but he's very stubborn and ignores other's way of thinking. He doesn't try to explain things to others in an understandable way, and he doesn't use or understand emotion when he has to make decisions. But when you get to know him a little, he's a bit detached from the world and he struggles a lot to register the emotions of himself and others around him.
I've been needing a partner in crime for my other character, Cenni. His looks and the personality I have planned for him would go well with his future partner(If I get him~), Cenni. I will most likely order and make art of him, as well and use him in another story of mine when I finish my most recent.
Last edited by aortic on Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
    pine • he/its
    not here anymore
aortic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gotsalt? » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:33 am

http://s1116.photobucket.com/user/Nimaine/media/Class%20A/clyde.png.html?sort=3&o=63
Character's new name:
Azazel [ə-ˈzā-zəl] McKellan
Azazel is suave, but he loves to use insults and banter. While he prides himself on integrity, he will use any loopholes given to him to turn the situation to his benefit proving the saying 'be careful what you wish for' to be more than true. He is also skilled in deceiving unsuspecting victims by appearing charismatic and alluring.
Azazel's main goal is self-preservation, and he is willing to sacrifice anything else for it. In fact, he tends to only lose his temper when his personal safety is threatened or when dealing with what he considers overwhelming stupidity. He is not above making deals or alliances with his enemies when he feels it is beneficial for him. He is extremely opportunistic and his goal seems to be to expand the grasp of his power.

I am most definitely going to draw or order art of him. He will be put into stories I write, if there is a place, and I might roleplay with him. I have another demon character that is similar to him that I might pair him with in stories and art.
Last edited by gotsalt? on Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
      |
|
|
salt, jess, or jay
she/her
bi demisexual
memer to the extremer
multifandom trash
|
|
ImageImage
gotsalt?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MotleyPlaysArk » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:52 am

Link to a/the character picture: http://s1116.photobucket.com/user/Nimai ... ort=3&o=25
Your offer on character: 15 DA Points or character trade from www.seighincharacters.weebly.com
Character's new name: Khatahadin
Character's new personality or history: Sweet, kind. Very loyal to her pack members, and a great leader. She is bold and absolutely fearless.
Your plans for the character: She is to be the mate to my previous fursona and cared for character, Machivelli. (Mach's link: http://seighincharacters.weebly.com/machivelli.html )

Link to a/the character picture: http://s1116.photobucket.com/user/Nimai ... ort=3&o=44
Your offer on character: 55 DA Points
Character's new name: Namir
Character's new personality or history: - developing if accepted -
Your plans for the character: I do have interesting plans to incorporate him into my story line with my huskies and wolves, though. ^_^
I play Ark: Survival Evolved religiously. If you are a fellow survivor and play on Steam, feel free to join me on my Steam servers: My Server Discord
MotleyPlaysArk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nimaine » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:37 am

Okay, so all the free characters that only have one app have gone to their new homes. Enjoy them guys!

That one free character with three apps- man, I hate having to say no to people, especially when I have trouble choosing between them. I am actually allowed to sell him, I just didn't think anyone would be interested. So if you want to make an offer on him, now's the time as I will send him to his new home tomorrow.

Also I see it's not very clear, but I would really prefer links to posting pictures, in order to keep this thread loading quickly.

Another thing I'm changing is the whole "Wait a week for best offer" thing. I'm going to go first come first serve with most of everything. So, Kazoo, I'll put the dragon and his art in storage for you, 1-2 fullbodies is fine- I'll send a pm. Seighin, if you'll send those points to my da (my username is NImaines, with an 's'), I'll send you those two characters and their art.

Finally designed a character by myself and for myself that I actually really, really like:
Ouchmyeyes says Hi!

Oh gosh what was I thinking...

Character Clearance+Giveaway! Looking for da points

Character thread (wip) + sales design sales
Nimaine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MotleyPlaysArk » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:00 am

I'll send them within 6 hours. I'll be off work by then.
I play Ark: Survival Evolved religiously. If you are a fellow survivor and play on Steam, feel free to join me on my Steam servers: My Server Discord
MotleyPlaysArk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me