Based on Click to view
Artist teresa8oats [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

CWHR: Fan Gifts: #21: Dark.

Postby teresa8oats » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:40 pm

Ahh! So you have found your little gift! I thought you would eventually! Let me explain. Some of the horses here at Cottonwood Ranch spotted you on our fan club members list, and decided to surprise you with this Present. We all hope it fills you with Christmas Spirit! (yes, but you can ignor this because the delivery man got sick and left you present under his bed, it took me two months to find it!!)

This beautiful horse has trotted in to our stable, exited about his/her future owner! Ok, so, I decided to make a beautiful, deep dark bay! I am super de duper sorry this was so stupidly late, but now you can choose whatever tack you want! WHATEVER YOU WANT I repeat! I want you to make me faint! Give me a list of things to decorate this horse with!

Now, you can keep this horse, or you can gift it to someone else as a Christmas surprise for them, but I can't guarantee you will get another! Even if you did, it probably wouldn't look at all the same, since we have tried to make every one of these horses new and unique! If you have decided to gift OR keep him/her, please fill out the correct form below. If you do not pick you horse up at most two weeks after it has been posted, it will be re-gifted to another person using the random number generator.

Keeping Your Horse:
Code: Select all
[center][size=85].:I want to keep my horse:.
Owner-
Show Name-
Barn Name-
Breed- (you choose, preferably a warmblood)
Color- Deep Dark Bay
Age-
Gender-
Height - 17.0hh[/size][/center]

Gifting Your Horse:
[center][size=85].:I want to gift my horse:.
Username-
I am gifting this horse to-
Link to User your are gifting-[/size]
[/center]

Their is a lot of other beautiful horses that will be coming out, and one just might catch your eye. Guess what? You can make a trade offer with the form below. Just post it on the page of the horse that you want, and the owner of that horse can either accept or decline. Either way, no complaining, or your horse just might get taken away from you. If you don't want to trade your horse at all let alone have people make offers for it, fill out the form below, and your horse will be locked for trading. If anyone posts a trade offer on a locked horses page, they can get in big trouble! A horse that is locked up, will not be unlocked until a week after all of the other Christmas horses have come out, and the trading is closed.

Trading Your Horse:
[center][size=85].:I am offering a trade:.
Username-
Link to My Horse-
Why I Like Your Horse-
Notes- [/size][/center]

Locking Your Horse:
[center][size=85].:This Horse Is Locked For Trading:.
Username-
[color=#BF0000]--PLEASE DO NOT MAKE A TRADE OFFER -- THIS HORSE IS NOT FOR TRADE--[/color]
Notes-
[/size][/center]

If you would like a tackless and/or transparent version of this horse, please post and I will get to is as soon as possible!

Thank you for being such a wonderful and devoted fan. We could not have been here without you!

Posting comments, critique, and liking the drawing is greatly appreciated!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏───────────────────────┓

linklinklink

Signature Credit || art above by PollyPoos || art on left by ty_tay

┖───────────────────────┚
W E L C O M E
CWHR

Text text text text text text

T O........C O T T O N W O O D

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
teresa8oats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CWHR: Fan Gifts: #21: Dark.

Postby Timey » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:15 pm

Name: Two If By Sea 'Searchlight'
Breed: Thoroughbred
Personality: Searchlight is a very quiet girl, however she can be quite moody at times. She doesn't do well with large groups of horses and maybe has one or two good friends she keeps close. However even then she values her alone time. She's bad around stallions and usually gets pretty angry and unruly in one's presence, preferring the company of her fellow mares. She's usually pretty obedient and glad to work, but on a bad day she can be extremely unpredictable.

✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘
≿────────── ✘✗✘ ────────── -≾
Timey here! Fan of far
too many things to list.
Proud Fuze/Mute main.

≿────────── ✘✗✘ ────────── -≾
ImageImage
≿─────── ✘✗✘ ─────── -≾
HoC's xxxCWHR xxx ✘Link
✘Link xxx
© xxx ✘Link
≿─────── ✘✗✘ ─────── -≾Image
✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘
Timey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CWHR: Fan Gifts: #21: Dark.

Postby teresa8oats » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:29 pm

Tack added!

linklinklink

Signature Credit || art above by PollyPoos || art on left by ty_tay

W E L C O M E
CWHR

T O........C O T T O N W O O D

teresa8oats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me