Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=30437

Re: Halloween Beans!

Postby MegaCherrio » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:14 pm

    candy counter
reference: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1672649
edits: nope
payment: 3 tokens
other: this is for my friend X3

    BOO!
reference: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1813233
edits: nope
payment: 3 tokens
other: this is for my friend, agAIN!!

    let's carve some pumpkins!
reference: viewtopic.php?t=1767745
edits: that tiny little charm, maybe her flopped ears & horns?
payment: 4 tokens?
other: this is for my friend X3

    costume parade
reference: viewtopic.php?t=1721778
costume: how much is it for no costume? DX
edits: nonenone
payment: 3 tokens?
other: For my friend, again.

    let's carve some pumpkins!
reference: viewtopic.php?t=1822663
edits: none ouo
payment: 3 tokens
other: for another friend

waiit let me count up my tokens. I know I have enough, just want to make sure (I've got like 10 of each pfft!!)
Image

i'm more active on other sites during the school year :)
Image
User avatar
MegaCherrio
 
Posts: 12754
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:17 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Halloween Beans!

Postby Lime » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:17 pm

midnight1515 wrote:
    let's carve some pumpkins!
reference: Right here ^-^
edits: Just her accessories (the 2 things on her tail, necklace and thing on her horn)
payment: Seven tokens right?
other: Nothing else other than thank you and these are super cute!

zakira_pumpkin.png
zakira_pumpkin.png (30.99 KiB) Viewed 153 times

Astaroth wrote:
      let's carve some pumpkins!
    reference:
    Image

    edits: To include his flop ears and lightsabers would be nice. c:
    payment: For the edits, I'll throw in 4 tokens. If they're a bit extensive, I'll throw in 5. c:
    other: Nope. Thank you!

starwarsbean_pumpkin.png
starwarsbean_pumpkin.png (32 KiB) Viewed 153 times

Sable. wrote:
    candy counter
reference: here
edits: none :)
payment: three tokens
other: thanks very much c: sending trade right now

shasta_candy.png
shasta_candy.png (19.06 KiB) Viewed 153 times


I hope you guys like them! o v o
Image



..NEWS wrote:<------ check out my gift lines!
I am open to point commissions at this time, pm me if interested! n vn


Image
User avatar
Lime
 
Posts: 965
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 1:29 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Halloween Beans!

Postby momotarou » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:53 pm

    candy counter
reference:
boop
edits:
Her hair, if you wouldn't mind C:
payment: four tokens
xxx
other:
I would love an avatar of her if that's alright ;///;

    let's carve some pumpkins!
reference:
boop
edits:
n/a
payment:
three tokens
xxx
other:
n/a

    BOO!
reference:
boop
edits:
n/a
payment:
three tokens
xxx
other:
for another friend ;m;
-----------------------------------
added Nov 3rd
    BOO!
reference:
boop
edits:
n/a
payment:
3 tokens
xxx

other:
    candy counter
reference:
boop
edits:
n/a
payment:
3 tokens
xxx
other:
n/a
    let's carve some pumpkins!
reference:
Boop
edits:
n/a
payment:
xxx
other:

    BOO!
reference:
Boop
edits:
n/a
payment:
xxx
other:

    candy counter
reference:
boop
edits:
n/a
payment:
3 tokens
xxx
other:
n/a
I am so sorry to load so much on you OTL
I'm going to tip you heavily
Last edited by momotarou on Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
momotarou
 
Posts: 7548
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:34 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Halloween Beans!

Postby Lorne_Purnima » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:00 pm

Lime wrote:
midnight1515 wrote:
    let's carve some pumpkins!
reference: Right here ^-^
edits: Just her accessories (the 2 things on her tail, necklace and thing on her horn)
payment: Seven tokens right?
other: Nothing else other than thank you and these are super cute!

Image

I hope you guys like them! o v o

Ahhh! I love it, thank you so much! ^-^
    Image
    Image
    Image
    ╔═══════════════════════════╗
    Chars' Transferring to -> ToyHou.se
    ╚═══════════════════════════╝
    Image╔═══════════════════════════╗
    Image Image Image Image
    Image Image Image

    ╚═══════════════════════════╝
    Image
User avatar
Lorne_Purnima
 
Posts: 7146
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:47 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Halloween Beans!

Postby Sable. » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:34 pm

thanks, she looks so cute <3
Image
User avatar
Sable.
 
Posts: 7360
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 4:47 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Halloween Beans!

Postby Lime » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:24 am

MegaCherrio wrote:
    candy counter
reference: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1672649
edits: nope
payment: 3 tokens
other: this is for my friend X3
gingernut_candy.png
gingernut_candy.png (18.16 KiB) Viewed 119 times
MegaCherrio wrote:
    BOO!
reference: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1813233
edits: nope
payment: 3 tokens
other: this is for my friend, agAIN!!
marcia_boo.png
marcia_boo.png (22.25 KiB) Viewed 119 times
MegaCherrio wrote:
    let's carve some pumpkins!
reference: viewtopic.php?t=1767745
edits: that tiny little charm, maybe her flopped ears & horns?
payment: 4 tokens?
other: this is for my friend X3
starfish_pumpkin.png
starfish_pumpkin.png (33.25 KiB) Viewed 119 times
Image



..NEWS wrote:<------ check out my gift lines!
I am open to point commissions at this time, pm me if interested! n vn


Image
User avatar
Lime
 
Posts: 965
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 1:29 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Halloween Beans!

Postby Lime » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:26 am

MegaCherrio wrote:
    costume parade
reference: viewtopic.php?t=1721778
costume: how much is it for no costume? DX
edits: nonenone
payment: 3 tokens?
other: For my friend, again.
cappucino_blank.png
cappucino_blank.png (19.46 KiB) Viewed 119 times
MegaCherrio wrote:
    let's carve some pumpkins!
reference: viewtopic.php?t=1822663
edits: none ouo
payment: 3 tokens
other: for another friend
akira_pumpkin.png
akira_pumpkin.png (31.38 KiB) Viewed 119 times
Image



..NEWS wrote:<------ check out my gift lines!
I am open to point commissions at this time, pm me if interested! n vn


Image
User avatar
Lime
 
Posts: 965
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 1:29 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Halloween Beans!

Postby MegaCherrio » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:30 am

aaa they are all perfect!! XD
Image

i'm more active on other sites during the school year :)
Image
User avatar
MegaCherrio
 
Posts: 12754
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:17 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Halloween Beans!

Postby quillinx » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:18 am

mega you amazing thing >o< i don't even come here and let me love you
thank you lime ;v; <3
User avatar
quillinx
 
Posts: 6898
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:10 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Halloween Beans!

Postby Lime » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:32 pm

Ⓧlivia wrote:
    candy counter
reference:
boop
edits:
Her hair, if you wouldn't mind C:
payment: four tokens
xxx
other:
I would love an avatar of her if that's alright ;///;
julia_candy.png
julia_candy.png (19.91 KiB) Viewed 80 times
julia_candy_avatar.png
julia_candy_avatar.png (13.37 KiB) Viewed 80 times
Ⓧlivia wrote:[color=#BFBFBF][size=85]
    let's carve some pumpkins!
reference:
boop
edits:
n/a
payment:
three tokens
xxx
other:
n/a
varen_pumpkin.png
varen_pumpkin.png (31.19 KiB) Viewed 80 times
Image



..NEWS wrote:<------ check out my gift lines!
I am open to point commissions at this time, pm me if interested! n vn


Image
User avatar
Lime
 
Posts: 965
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 1:29 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot], mbeidl, planiteri, ShebaDove {wolf} and 0 guests