Percy Jackson Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Percy Jackson Fanclub

Postby Darth Cookie » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:54 pm

IT MEANS I NEED TO BREAK OUT THE DUCK TAPE!

Reyno will conquer Perciper!
~WIP~
Darth Cookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zelos » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:57 pm

*pulls Piper out of lava pit* NEVER! I mean Reynico is beautiful but Perciper... *pets Percy and Piper before pushing them closer to each other*

Any way, no. It means MOAR DEPRESSING PERCADEATH. *shotdead*
━━ ɴᴏ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴜs ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

Yo, my name's Zelos and I'm a gay lady
with too many OCs and a bad caffeine
addiction. I've got a bachelor's degree
in Creative Writing, and I'm passionate
about storytelling and character dev. I
also enjoy doing digital art and occasi-
onally take USD commissions!

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
[ sig art ] [ art search ] [ da ] [ waven ♡ ]
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
━━━ ɪ'ʟʟ ғɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ
zelos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darth Cookie » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:59 pm

So, you're really shipping them now?

I curse my name for giving you that dare.
~WIP~
Darth Cookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chailey~cholly » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:10 pm

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

- - - - - - - -

Half an hour later, Reyna stood in a newly renovated boutique. The shirt she'd picked out was a deep violet shade that enhanced her skin tone. She'd let her braid free, and now her tresses tumbled over her shoulders. Nico had already purchased some clothes from a different store, and he was now donned in a killer leather jacket paired with some dark-wash jeans and skull-white sneakers. She whirled around to face him in the shirt. "Do you like it?" She questioned, the girly tone in her voice reminding her of her childhood yet again. Daughters of war goddesses didn't care about their looks...but apparently Nico's opinion was that she had the right to care some. She didn't base her life on what Nico said, but he was smarter than Reyna could have ever imagined.

"Uh huh..." Nico began, but once he actually took Reyna into account, he regained interest. "Seriously...it looks great."

An unusual shade of pink flushed the girl's cheeks. "I feel great in it, but...I keep thinking about how I abandoned the other workers...I have to get back...I have to-"

"Reyna..." Nico strode casually up to her and placed a pale hand on her shoulder. His fingers were cold. It was in that moment that she realized that he had grown up...considerably. His silky hair fell in scruffy waves, and he was nearly as tall as she was now. In his new outfit, Reyna couldn't push back the thought that bubbled up next. He's handsome. And the boy was unknowingly powerful, also. No longer would she believe he was harmless after she'd seen him raise the dead, fight with an iron sword, and fiercely protect other campers. If he weren't so unpredictable, he'd make a good praetor. "Enough is enough." He finally said, determined. "You don't have to drive yourself so hard. They can work without you for a bit. Just chill."

"Chill?" Reyna's guard naturally flew up again. "No...this is all just temporary. Soon, something else is going to happen and I need to be ready."

"Gosh, Reyna...don't you understand?" Nico bit his lip, and Reyna was instantly baffled by his question. "I get what you're trying to say." She answered lamely.

"No, I don't think you do..." His voice trailed off, and the puzzle pieces in Reyna's mind slowly clicked into place. Everything about this strange and unplanned trip away from the hustle and bustle of the rest of the world made sense right then, and she felt herself unwind at last as a surge of appreciation coursed through her. "Oh...I didn't realize you actually wanted to hang out with me." She exclaimed, oddly delighted. She hadn't felt this at ease since her sort-of relationship with Jason. And of course, that had ended with the arrival of the seriously-too-beautiful Piper McLean. "Jason and I used to do this kind of stuff together, but I guess he figured Piper looked prettier in violet." She said, snickering dryly. "She probably does." Reyna hated the fact that she was complaining - it probably made her look weak - and she was about to vow to just stay quiet until Nico forced her to look at him again by using a finger to lift her chin. His dark eyes flashed again, making her heart involuntarily skip a beat.

"Don't say that." He murmured, his hand moving from her shoulder to her hair, brushing it back. What the Hades is he doing? Reyna mused, rather ironically. "You are a strong, beautiful girl, Reyna...and you look amazing in violet."

All Nico is asking for is a chance. Reyna discovered what he was going to do next when he removed his finger from her chin and placed that hand around her waist. She breathed in Nico's closeness and his honest appreciation of her. The boy was a renowned loner, yet here he was, going after what he believed in, bold and confident and unafraid. She wasn't sure what to say, but then it came to her in the form of a wide smile. How could she have ignored Nico for so long? The clever little thing had hidden his true personality all this time, and now Reyna had to admit she liked what she saw. In a moment of pure, raw, concentrated spontaneity, she allowed him to move in closer.

He leaned in and her eyes fluttered shut, electricity rocketing through every nerve in her system when Nico's lips met hers.

They kissed for a good few moments, her hands finding their way around his neck as her fingers entangled in his hair. And for the first time in forever, Reyna's old soul transformed back into a young heart. Her mind became blissfully blank as they continued, and she was still grinning foolishly when they reluctantly broke apart.

Nico suggested they might want to find somewhere else to be at the moment and Reyna quickly agreed. She paid for her shirt, hardly paying attention to the cashier's amused face as she handed over the money. Emotions ran rampant between Nico and her, unspoken but clearly evident. Shock, disbelief, and even cheer kept them connected even as they exited the shop. That might have been the best part; she was absolutely positive that Nico's brokenness was mending, knowing that someone superior and mighty was interested in him, a boy two years younger than her who openly considered himself a freak.

And so the mysterious brooding bad-boy fell in love with the freaking praetor of the Twelfth Legion. Once Reyna's brain could form a complete thought again, it didn't have anything to do with work or anxiety or anything except for absolute joy. And, as Nico intertwined his fingers with hers and they headed off towards an ornate and beautiful garden, Reyna realized that she could definitely get used to the weight on her shoulders having vanished completely thanks to him. Who would have known?
Last edited by chailey~cholly on Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
_______Image
Image_______
███████ ███████

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
so many thingsto do

update my austin & ally fanclub
update my new character thread
___
the best moment in a role-play is
when it becomes like a real fandom
and you have otps and feels and you
fangirl everytime you think about it~

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
chailey~cholly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Happily.Ever.After~ » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:11 pm

Username: {Annabeth Chase}
Favorite character in PJ: Annabeth, Grover and Blackjack
Favorite book in PJ: ummm...... All of them ... Kind of a Tie between The Lightning Thief and The Last Olympian
Favorite book in HOO: Mark of Athena (though I can't wait for the House of Hades to come out in 6 DAYS)
Favorite new character in HOO: Hazel Levesque because she's a horse person, Arion & Piper McClain because she's just cool
Favorite part(PJ or HOO): Percabeth in General ... though I like the witty things Grover, Leo, Blackjack and Arion say.
Book or movie: both. I love them both for several reasons
Why do you want to join?: It's Percy Jackson... Durh!

-My Stuff || Art || Sims 3 Page || Past Usernames-
Cierra Hope, <Space_Cadet}<::, {Annabeth Chase}, .:.Anna.&.Elsa.:.

~Happily.Ever.After~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zelos » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:14 pm

Hey! I think I know you! XD hee hee, welcome!
━━ ɴᴏ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴜs ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

Yo, my name's Zelos and I'm a gay lady
with too many OCs and a bad caffeine
addiction. I've got a bachelor's degree
in Creative Writing, and I'm passionate
about storytelling and character dev. I
also enjoy doing digital art and occasi-
onally take USD commissions!

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
[ sig art ] [ art search ] [ da ] [ waven ♡ ]
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
━━━ ɪ'ʟʟ ғɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ
zelos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Happily.Ever.After~ » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:18 pm

(XP Hola MaximumSimplicity)

~Happily.Ever.After~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prixie » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:18 pm

Ya I know you.
ImagexxImage
ImageImageImage
xImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
xImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image
────────────────────민윤기───────
hey there, I'm prixie. I'm pretty much a loser who you
should avoid at all costs. I'm half asleep most of the time,
and I am the owner of, at best, 1/4 cup of talent. I live and
breathe puns. I apologize in advance for my behavior.
prixie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Happily.Ever.After~ » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:19 pm

Hi Fawkes!

~Happily.Ever.After~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chailey~cholly » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:20 pm

MaximumSimplicity wrote:
      I love it Chai! You're a really good writer! Can't wait!

{ Part two is posted on the previous page ^^ DANG IT I SHIP REYNO SO HARD NOW *smiles at new person* I don't know you...nice to meet you~ }
Last edited by chailey~cholly on Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_______Image
Image_______
███████ ███████

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
so many thingsto do

update my austin & ally fanclub
update my new character thread
___
the best moment in a role-play is
when it becomes like a real fandom
and you have otps and feels and you
fangirl everytime you think about it~