Re: WME: Breeding Adopt

Postby anarchy, inc. » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:57 am

Username: anarchy, inc.
Equid's Name: Taigissa
Projected Height: 13.1hh
Parents: Shadow of the Day X Famous in a Small Town
Personality: Tai is actually a very reserved girl, unlike the fierce Tiger-ness her name suggests. Quiet and docile, this equid is still quite friendly if you can get her to warm up to you. Tending to blend into the background, if you can find her and make an effort to keep her around, you'll have a lovely new friend.
Flower:
Taigissa loves the cactus flower, which in a way, symbolizes her personality. If you can get past the un-appealing exterior, inside is a beautiful treasure.
hi I'm anarchy I like books, plants and tofu
semi hiatus
anarchy, inc.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby That Weird Dragon » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:02 pm

Username: Allyssia_banter
Equid's Name: Today's Shining Star (Mixed like a racehorse, Shadow of the Day and Famous in a Small Town Famous = Shining star and Day = Today's)
Personality: She is not as you would think, Shine is actually quiet aggressive. She loves to scare the other mares and foals, creeping up on them at night and nipping their hocks and galloping away. She has left scars on a few colts and fillies where she bit them too deep. This has caused her to become more aggressive since the herd has shoved her to the outside. Shine is actually scared and wants to have someone understand her, the act she puts on is to hide her true feelings.
Flower: Image

About the Middlemist red wrote:This is probably the rarest flowering plant in the world as there are only 2 known examples. One can be found in a garden in New Zealand and the other is situated in a greenhouse in Britain. The plant was originally brought to Britain from China by John Middlemist (after whom the plant was named) in 1804. It has since been completely wiped out in China. The plant in Britain remained barren for years and only started bearing flowers recently. The flowers are, contrary to its name, bright pink in color and look almost rose like. It is believed to be highly possible that more examples of this species has survived in people’s gardens, unbeknown to them, as it was once sold directly to the public by John Middlemist.
Last edited by That Weird Dragon on Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My pronouns are They/ThemImage

Previously Allyssia_banter
That Weird Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:16 pm

Username:WildHorse32
Equid's Name: Daisy
Personality:
Daisy Loves the Nature, and the Flowers are what impress her the most.
She will Travel Miles away from home just to seek a new kinda of flowers she has never in her life seen.
She would love to name some of her Foals after some of the beautiful Flowers on Earth.
Daisy can be happy, going on a trip alone or not when traveling just to seek some new flowers, but it is her dream to travel with a Sweet, loving caring Stallion, as a date to seek new flowers.

Flower: African Daisy

This plant reminds me of a Plant my Father has.
I have no clue what it's called, I'm not around him so I can't use that one, they are red with 3 or 4 petals I think, all I remember are fewer petals, Red, and Close at night, only open during the sunlight.
But I found these and that's what made me think of them because I found a few different one's to where it seems the Petals Curl in.
Last edited by KathrynKat on Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:20 pm

Username: ty_tay
Equid's Name: Zeata (Zea) (Pronounced Zay-tah)
Personality: Zea is very calm about anything and everything that happens. She could care less about the drama others have, and prefers to spend her time with her friends, family and nature.
Flower: the monkey orchid:
"Youre uncomfortable now? You should walk into one of their hideouts. Its like stepping on a hornets nest, kicking it and then setting it on fire." -Avian (Dissent)

ImageImage
Art by: me (with a mouse)
Art of: Mars & Jenova

Art by: preppy paws | Art of: Mars |Art by: Me | Art of: Rune

My Characters! *OLD* *NEW* - Rohktans - My CWHR horses
RP/Characters - X - VoK
I have old characters for trade here pm me if youre interested in one. Do not post on my thread please; its for character storage.
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lisette » Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:17 pm

Username: a l e r i e;;
Equid's Name: Galadriel's Folly - Gala
Personality: Gala is a sweetheart, often the damsel-in-distress sort of girl because she loves attention being on her every now and then. Not always though as she begins to feel as though she is being smothered and attempts to get out of it any way she can, wanting to escape the terrifying feeling of being overwhelmed and swallowed up. She is incredibly sassy when dealing with stallions who start to get all cocky and arrogant around her, a method of flirting to an extent; however when she feels as though she has had enough she will backtalk to make it clear she isn't interested in them.
Flower: Gala's favorite flower is the calla lily. It's her favorite because of its elegant and simple beauty, much like herself.
Lisette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shenan_the_cat » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:41 pm

Username: Shenan_the_cat
Equid's Name: Illyria
Personality: A bit temper mental, Illyria is and equid others don't tend to understand, one moment she'll be happy the next she can be storming off angry. She likes to spend time alone as well as with others and in her own dreamy thought bubble she rarely notices whether she's alone or not, this is one of the reasons for her mood swings as she often tunes out at one part of the conversation and tunes back in at another, putting two and two together.
Flower: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/imag ... QZreM5P5A7

He favourite flower is a Lily because of how many different colours and types there are of them.
Homosexual • Image • Atheist
Writer • Photographer • Main character site
Shenan_the_cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peachpie1164 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:53 pm

Username: peachpie1164
Equid's Name: Pauca ~ Latin for Little.
Personality: Kind, sweet, snappy, shy, not a pushover, can be playful around friends, she is very friendly, and in-touch with nature.
Flower:
This lovely flower, sadly I have been unable to find the name
Hello~ I'm Peachpie1164~
Feel free to call me, Peach/y, Tao,
or anything else. My PM's are
always open and I'm always up for
a chat~
Peachpie1164

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lvxe » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:35 pm

Reserve
lvxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby archeron. » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:44 am

Username: I am acies, but please call me wtn, or dee.
Equid's Name: I would name her Aiyana, the Cherokee Indian word for eternal blossom. Her nickname would be Yana or Aiya. Her name is pronounced Ai-yan-a.
Personality:
Yana is a very elegant, poised mare with a graceful demeanor to her. Her favorite things to do are stroll through botanical gardens, and fields of wild flowers. Yana has a shy side to her when it comes to speaking with others or in front of a crowd of three or more people, including those who know her. This young mare has a quite tone to her voice, a way she is that makes you want to tell her your deepest most personal secrets.
Flower:
The beautiful blue hydrangea for a beautiful mare.
edit: edited photo.
Last edited by archeron. on Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
archeron.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fantasy girl » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:01 pm

Username: fantasy girl
Equid's Name: Golden Storm (Taylin)
Personality:
Tay is a girl who is always searching to find the beauty in everything. From it being a little spider hanging from it's web, to a mighty tree that had to surrender to some sort of natural cause. She is a bubbly, but naive little filly who wants to be on every equid's good side. But then again, she is terrified of making foolish mistakes so others will look down at her. So she is a hardworking little filly. Even at such a young age, she wants to show others, she isn't like her dad. She is a strong equid in many ways, but she will always keep her foalish instinct, like chasing/hopping after a random butterfly that caught her eye.
Flower:
Any type of margarita flower, is her's favorite. As she adores the simplicity the flower offers, but then again, how many colour combos it can come in.
A dear friend | The Soap | Wifey | Twin sister | Precious Gosling
➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳
WMEs | CKs | W.O.I |Short story gallery | My 200 WME Challenge | My dA | The Equid Gifting Game

Misc. wrote:Song; Houses - Beginnings
Thinking; hhhhhhhh I'll start my full lease on a horse 15th of September, so excited

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

fantasy girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me