wιтнoυт ѕcнool, ιт'ѕ really нard тo ĸnow wнaт day ιт ιѕ.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Should there be an event (party, dance, etc.) every Friday in the rp?

Yes!
65%
Nah...
No votes
Make it every other week?
35%

Total votes : 23

elιzaвeтн carтer waтѕon

Postby duckworth » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:28 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Username:
life.lite
Name:
Hey there! My name is Elizabeth Carter Watson. Of course, you don't have to say my full name every time you talk to me. I prefer to be called Ellie. That's my favorite nickname. I don't like Liz, Beth, or any other nickname. Just Ellie.
I'm a female, obviously. I often wonder what it's like to be a guy. Probably a lot less stressful. But yeah, anyways, I am 100% female. If you couldn't tell, then that's not very good.
Sexual Orientation:
I'm 100% straight. I like men, sorry ladies. Although, I do have plenty of woman crushes I might go lesbian for. But that's mostly a joke, as they're all celebrities. I can affectionately refer to other women as hot or sexy, but I only ever dream of dating guys.
I'm currently seventeen years old. My birthday is August 15th, 1996. I'm a Leo, which is fun. I'm a rat in the zodiac, which definitely is not as fun. I wish I was a dog. I love dogs. They're my favorite animal!
Club(s):
I'm a cheerleader at school, so I'm in the cheering club. I'm also in glee club and drama at school. I play some sports; soccer and volleyball. So I'm in a lot of clubs at school. I'm super busy after school, when all my clubs and practices are. I almost forgot to mention that I'm captain of the soccer team.
Appearance:
I'm mostly English and German, but I'm also Scottish and Irish. People guess I'm German because of my blonde hair and blue eyes.
I'm 5'8", so I'm pretty tall for a woman, I guess. I weighed 135 pounds, last I checked. I'm very comfortable with my body, and I hate it when people try and tell me I'm fat. I am a healthy weight, and I look healthy too. My measurements are 34-26-36 in inches, and I'm a US dress size 6. If you really wanted to know, my shoe size is a ten in the US.
Before I tell you anything about my looks, I just want to let you know that I am a very confident person. I love myself for who I am and I don't care what haters think. Some people call me fat; I have a six-pack and awesome curves. Some people say I'm ugly; plenty of guys chase after me because they think I'm hot. I'm very comfortable with myself. I'm invincible. I don't want to be a bad role model to little kids. I'm beautiful, just like everyone else in this world. And you're just as beautiful too.
The first thing I'm going to talk about is my hair. It's naturally blonde. It tends to change colors, too. It's dark some days and lighter other days. Normally it changes with the seasons like most hair; lighter during the summer and darker during the winter. In the autumn and spring, it's sort of an in-between. It's always naturally blonde though. Actually, I died it brunette a couple times, but I really prefer it blonde, actually. It was just really fun to experiment with different hair colors. I try not to dye my hair too much though, because my hair is really healthy. It's really thick, and really shiny and soft and stuff. I'm not actually sure what it naturally is; like if it's wavy or straight or not. After I take a shower and just let it air dry naturally, it's sort of beachy waves. But if I blow dry it after a shower, it's normally really big, soft waves. And if I put mousse on it while it's wet, and then blow dry it, my hair has large, breezy curls. So, my hair is pretty versatile. I rarely ever straighten it unless I want to style it into a braid or bun or something. Straight hair is a lot easier to deal with, but I prefer my breezy curls or my beachy waves.
Next, my eyes. I've got naturally blue eyes, but like my hair, they tend to change colors. It's mostly dependent on what I wear. If I wear green, they look a bit greener. When I wear blue, they look really bright blue. And if I wear really dark or light colors, sometimes they'll look gray. My eyes are pretty big, but they aren't exactly huge.
I have pink lips that are average, I suppose. Not too big, not too small, and like everyone else, they need lip balm to keep from getting chapped.
I don't have any tattoos. I don't see myself getting any, as I don't plan on getting tattooed any time soon. I just have my ears pierced, nothing special, just your standard single piercing. I considered a double piercing, but I figured it was sort of pointless. You just need one pair of earrings in your ears at one time, right?
I've got pretty serious curves. I've still got a thigh gap, but it's kind of small. I have a flat stomach with a six pack. I'm really happy with my figure, and whenever I work out, I make sure to try and look strong and healthy instead of unhealthily skinny like other girls.
Makeup. I try not to wear too much makeup, and I actually love going without products. However, I have to wear a lot sometimes on stage or when I'm modeling. But most days, even when I go to school, I have minimal makeup or I don't wear it at all. I like to be myself, and I'm happy with my natural face. It's refreshing to just go makeup free. Some girls feel kind of naked or less confident without makeup, but that's not me.
I have lots of nice clothes that I like to wear. I have no set sort of style. I will wear anything that looks nice on me, basically. I like wearing dresses, jeans, shirts, pretty much any type of clothing. I've got designer clothing, but I really love stores like ModCloth, Urban Outfitters, and Anthropologie. Those are my three favorites.
I love to play around with my hair. I also always need my nails painted, by myself or professionally.
Personality:
I'm a pretty weird person, but I'm actually really popular at school. Despite being popular, I'm just a regular person. I'm friends with everyone, and I hate it when people are bullied. I'm quite friendly, and I try to be nice to everyone. However, if you insult me or try to put me down, I'll fight back. I'm a strong person, and I'll respect you if you respect me.
I'm very open-minded. I support gay rights, transsexuals, and I'm a feminist. I'm big on animal welfare. I try to be active in society with things like that, and I volunteer and stuff. I never judge people until I really get to know them. The only way to make me dislike you is if you're rude to me or anyone else. I judge people on their actions, not on what they look like. I believe that who you are is on the inside and how you treat people, especially those below you. I hate the popular people who act like they're better than everyone else. I'm only popular because I make an effort to talk to everyone, be friends with everyone, and just be a good person. I reached my status by being myself.
Like I said, I'm a very friendly person. I'm kind of wild though, and I love being crazy around my friends. I don't ever put on a different face to impress people. If you don't like me for who I really am, then why should I work hard to make you like me?
I love hanging out with people. I also love experiencing and trying new things. I'm pretty adventurous.
I'm extremely confident. I'm very comfortable with who I am. I'm sort of a no-nonsense type of person when it comes to bullying. I just can't stand bullies and people who act like they're better than others. We're all equal.
I love food and sleeping. I enjoy being lazy. Despite having an active lifestyle and visiting the gym on a regular basis, I love to treat myself to good old comfort food. My favorites are fries, Pringles, and Lay's. I eat what I want, when I want, and I don't care if people call me fat for that. I don't consider myself fat and that's all that matters. I'm just a regular, down-to-earth person who enjoys everyday comforts. I cover all three of my bases: eating, sleeping, and playing video games. I love video games!
I'm a huge klutz. I'm really clumsy and I lack good coordination, but I manage to be really good at sports.
I'm a very good actress. I've been involved in drama and stuff since I was really little, and I also sing, dance, and model a little bit too. I want to be a professional actress or professional model. It's my childhood dream.
I'm a huge flirt. I love flirting with people. I always feel bad if I give people mixed signals, but I mostly just flirt as a joke or like teasing. Just for fun, you know? Flirting is supposed to be fun. It's especially fun to flirt with all my guy friends, who flirt back. It's never anything serious. We're just joking with each other, and it's really funny.
History:
I have a lot of exes. I may have been in a lot of relationships, but I take the time to build meaningful ones. I only ever date my guy friends. I'm like the kryptonite to the friend zone. The great thing about dating your friends is that you're stay friends, even after you're over. I've been through some pretty nasty break-ups, but I always stay really good friends with them, no matter what. There's just way too much history and friendship to completely break all ties with each other. That's the best part about dating guy friends; you'll love each other no matter what. I don't understand friend zones. Girls really don't know what they're missing. Your male best friends will always treat you right. My male best friend is currently the one I'm interested in. I've been in love with him for as long as I can remember.
Did you like my sarcasm there? My history isn't very exciting. It seems kind of perfect like most childhoods do when you try and remember them, but of course there are always bad times. My parents were very loving and supportive, and they still are. They'll love me unconditionally. I've also got two older brothers who have been overprotective of me for as long as I can remember. I absolutely love my family.
I grew up in Louisville, Kentucky. My mom runs a children's camp and my dad used to own a concrete construction firm. My two older brothers, Ben and Blaine, are kind of the reason I grew up such a tom-boy. I had no female siblings to connect my inner feminism to. I acted in local theater and I decided I wanted to be an actress when I was fourteen. My first part in a play was a nine year old prostitute. Pretty classy, right? I've never actually taken classes for acting; it's a natural talent of mine.
I played basketball, field hockey, and softball as a kid. In preschool, I couldn't play with the other girls because I was too rough. That's why I made lots of guy friends at a young age. It's also why I still get along better with guys than girls. I was voted "Most Talkative" in school, and my nickname was Nitro. I hated recess, field trips, and parties because it was hard for me to fit in at school. I was too energetic and my sense of humor was too quirky.
I rode horses as a kid too, and my first pony love was one named Muffin that lived on my parents' farm. My parents raised unbroken stallions because they were cheaper. One weird thing about my parents was that they didn't believe in seeking medical treatment. One time, I was hit by a car at eighteen months of age and I also deformed my tailbone after being thrown from a horse. I didn't go to the hospital for either of those incidents.
Other:
I have three Labrador puppies. Casper, Millie, and Valerie. Casper is a little chocolate lab puppy. He's very lazy and laidback. Casper loves to sleep and eat. He's so sleepy all the time that he doesn't really pay attention to me, mainly because he's too busy napping. Millie is a little golden lab puppy. She's super sweet and shy. Millie is the nicest and could never hurt a fly. Millie is very attentive and is the most obedient. Valerie is a little black lab puppy. She's very hyper and playful. Valerie loves to run around like a tiny ball of fluffy energy. She's hard to control because she can't stop moving.
Original form by me here.
Last edited by duckworth on Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
fam: xxx | xxx | xxx | xxx | xxx

duckworth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: wιтнoυт ѕcнool, ιт'ѕ really нard тo ĸnow wнaт day ιт ιѕ.

Postby brokenquartz » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:40 pm

Name: "M-My name's Corina..."
Nick Name: "Um.. I-I don't really have a nickname..." {She has no real nickname, but the popular girls often call her mean names.}
Talent: "I don't really have one..." {Corina is extremely skilled with make up, hair, fashion, working with animals, singing, and playing guitar."
Sexuality: "I only have interests in boys." {She is straight/heterosexual.}
History: "I-i have nothing important in my history..." {Corina has a dark past of being bullied year, after year, after year. She has never moved schools until now and she is extremely unsure about it.}
Personality: {Corina is extremely shy and secretive and she always keeps to herself. Due to being terribly bullied in all ways, she has locked up her true, friendly, happy personality, only revealing herself as a girl who never talks to anyone. She never speaks to anyone and she always tries to hide when others try to speak with her. She also often lies to try and prevent being bullied.}
Crush: "..." {She has no crush.}
BF: "I-uh... i have no boyfriend..."{She has no boyfriend, and she never has had one.}
Pets: "I have quite a few pets." {Snowdrop, Ginger, Scarlet, Blue, Sunny, Aqua, Squeak, and Oreo. They all get along fine.}
Other: {She would be in the normal group, even though she's less then that. Also,I used a form from somewhere else. OH! And also, Hope it's not too many pets XD EDIT: She is in no clubs.}
Dorm/Room Pic: "I hope I'm allowed to stay in my own dorm... most people hate my pets..." Image
Last edited by brokenquartz on Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
brokenquartz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Boo Avery Valentine c: the popular/Rebel

Postby heartless, » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:42 pm

{{ Post reserved for my character which is gonna be the popular c:}}

xBᴏᴏ Aᴠᴇʀʏ Vᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇx

meet Shiloh Avery Valentine also known as Boo, the wild party animal with a taste for danger. She just turned nineteen. Her dream in life is to hopefully become an actress. She was born in the beautiful place known as California. She lives with her mother and father who are both recording artists and her twin sister Scout. Born with dark brown hair and bright blue eyes Shiloh is a catch.This girl loves, skateboarding, partying and drawing, she is the type of girl who wont back down from anything, especially a dare. Shilo'sh may off as a player and a flirt but in all reality she is a sweet and down to earth girl who just wants to have fun while she can.

{{ Heres a longer form to, just in case you wanted more info (: }}

мy вaѕιc ι n ғ o r м a т ι o n
    naмe :: Sʜɪʟᴏʜ Aᴠᴇʀʏ Vᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ
    nιcκ naмe :: Sʜɪʟᴏʜ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴇs ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ Bᴏᴏ.
    gendeя :: Iᴛs ᴏᴠɪᴏᴜs I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ. Wᴇʟʟ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ.
    вιятнday :: I ᴡᴀs ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏɴ Aᴜɢᴜᴇsᴛ 5ᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏʟᴅ.

on тнe o υ т ѕ ι d e
    нeιgнт :: I ᴀᴍ ғɪᴠᴇ ғᴏᴏᴛ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ, ᴛᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ.
    cloтнιиg ѕтуle :: Sʜɪʟᴏʜ ɪsɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ ɢɪʀʟ. Sʜᴇ ɪs ᴀ sᴋᴀᴛᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ. Sʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴀʀs sᴋɪɴɴʏ ᴊᴇᴀɴs ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪɢʜ ᴛᴏᴘs ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ ɪs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs sᴇᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴀ sᴋᴀᴛᴇʀ ʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇs ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ. Sʜᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴜᴘᴘᴇʀ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴀʏs ʀɪᴅᴇ ᴏʀ ᴅɪᴇ.
    dιѕтιиcтινe feaтυяeѕ :: Sʜɪʟᴏʜ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ʟᴏɴɢ ʙʀᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴇʏᴇs. Sʜᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ sᴍɪʟᴇ. Sʜᴇ ʜᴀs ɴᴏ ғʀᴇᴄᴋʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ғɪɢᴜʀᴇ.
    вodу мodιfιcaтιoиѕ :: Sʜᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ᴘᴇʀɪᴄɪɴɢs ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴇᴀʀ,ɴᴏsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴘ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ ʜᴀs ʜᴇʀ ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏ ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴜᴘᴘᴇʀ ʙᴀᴄᴋ.

мy ѕocιal ι n ғ o r м a т ι o n
    cяυsн :: Sʜɪʟᴏʜ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟɪᴋᴇs sᴋᴀᴛᴇʀ ʙᴏʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀs.
    єχ(єѕ) :: Sʜᴇ ʜᴀs ᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ɢᴜʏs ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ.
    вeѕт fяιeиds :: Sʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴇᴀsɪʟʏ.

on тнe ι n ѕ ι d e
    тнeмe ѕong :: Opitional
    ѕєχυal oяιєnтaтιon :: Sʜɪʟᴏʜ ɪs sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ, sᴏʀʀʏ ɢɪʀʟs sʜᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ʀᴏʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀʏ.
    яandoм facт :: Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ Sʜɪʟᴏʜ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇs ᴅʀᴇss,ʜɪɢʜ ʜᴇᴇʟs ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴏʀᴛs.

ρєяѕonalιту :: Aᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪʙᴇ ᴛʜɪs ʀᴇʙᴇʟ ɪs ᴅᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ,ᴏᴜᴛɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍʙᴏʏ.

Sʜɪʟᴏʜ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴏғ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ ɪs ᴅᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ. Sʜᴇ ɪs ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟ. Sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏᴇs ᴡʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ. Sʜᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴀᴄᴋs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀ ғɪɢʜᴛ. Sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs sᴛᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴀʟʟ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ sʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴀʏ. Sʜᴇ ɪs ᴀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏᴡʟ. Sʜɪʟᴏʜ ɪs ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀɴʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ. Jᴜsᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʜᴇʀ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ. Oɴᴄᴇ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋs ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴏʀ sʜᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪғᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴜʙʙʟʏ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ. Sʜᴇ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ sʜʏ. Sʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴀʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ.

Sʜɪʟᴏʜ ɪs ᴅᴇғɪᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴏᴜᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ. Sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs sᴋᴀᴛᴇ ʙᴏᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ. Sʜᴇs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɪs ʜᴀʀᴅʟʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴɢᴇʀᴇᴅ. Iᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴜʀsᴛ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴜʙʙʟᴇ. Iғ sʜᴇ sᴇᴛs ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴏɴ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ sʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴏᴘ ɪᴛ. Sʜɪʟᴏʜ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀsᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ. Dᴇᴘᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛ ʜᴇʀ. Sʜᴇ ɪsɴᴛ ᴀ ғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴀ ᴘᴜɴᴄʜ ᴀɴʏᴛɪᴍᴇ sʜᴇ ғᴇᴇʟs ɪᴛs ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ. Iғ Sʜɪʟᴏʜ ʟɪᴋᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ sᴛɪᴄᴋ ᴜᴘ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ. Iғ sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪғᴇ ᴀ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴍɪsᴇʀʏ.

Sʜɪʟᴏʜ ɪs ᴏᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴀ ᴛᴏᴍ ʙᴏʏ. Sʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇs ᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴀ ᴛᴀᴅ ʙɪᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛs ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄʙʟᴇ. Yᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴀʀᴅʟʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴏᴀʀᴅ. Sʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛʟʏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙᴏʏs sɪɴᴄᴇ sʜᴇ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴏɴᴇ. Sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇs ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ sᴋɪʀᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴇssᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴏɴᴇ ᴜɴʟᴇss ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴇ.Sʜɪʟᴏʜ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴏғ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪʀᴛʏ. Sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴏғ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs ʀᴜsʜ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴘᴀɪɴ. Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪs ғᴜɴ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇss. .

нιѕтoяу :: Just tell us about your normal life outside of school.
    ℓιкєѕ :: Sʜɪʟᴏʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪɴɢs
    - Sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ʙʟᴜᴇ & ɢʀᴇᴇɴ
    - Sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs sᴋᴀᴛᴇ ʙᴏᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ
    - Sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs sᴄᴀʀʏ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇs
    - Sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs ᴛʜɪɴɢs
    - Sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ғʟɪʀᴛɪɴɢ & ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙᴏʏs

∂ιѕℓιкєѕ :: Sʜɪʟᴏʜ ʜᴀᴛᴇs ᴠᴇʀʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs
    - Sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇs ᴅʀᴇssᴇs & sᴋɪʀᴛs
    - Sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ᴘɪɴᴋs
    - Sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇs ʀᴏsᴇs & ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ
    - Sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇs ɢɪʀʟʏ ɢɪʀʟs
    - Sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇs ʜɪɢʜ ʜᴇᴇʟs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇs
heartless,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pumpkin. » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:00 pm

{ réservée pour moi c: }
pumpkin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duckworth » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:00 pm

((Beautiful Me, accepted. c:
Rainbows Rule, I sent you a PM about your literacy.
EDIT: Rainbow Rules, accepted, but please change her age! All the characters are seniors!
and citrouille ;, already done. ;D
BIG EDIT: Beautiful Me & Rainbow Rules, please remember to include everything in my default form in your own form. You don't have to use it but you need info like clique and clubs. I know you both already told me the cliques, but I need clubs too. They don't have to be in clubs, but you have to specify that. :p))

duckworth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heartless, » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:57 pm

{{ Are we able to start tonight? c: im really bored lol }}
heartless,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spade. » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:02 pm

"Ey ᏰᎥЯᎠᎥƎ!"

"I'll get it if you need it,
I'll search if you don't see it,
You're thirsty, I'll be rain,
You get hurt, I'll take your pain."
"I know you don't believe it,
But I said it and I still mean it,
When you heard what I told you,
When you get worried I'll be your soldier."

"Ello chaps! The names Marc, but most just call me Bird or Birdie. My full name is Marc Jagger Camp, cool middle name, right? Very few people call me Marc because of my nickname. I got the nickname on the field of course (The only place I really ever am), I don't want to bore you with the whole story so I'll make it short and sweet. At practice I was running with the ball and it was pouring rain, so I lost my footing in the mud and slipped but as I went down the team said I almost looked like a bird as I flailed my arms. That was two years ago to this day and I was 16 at the time, so if you aren't good at math I am now 18 years old although age means nothing in my eyes. I am a whopping 6'2" and weigh 158 pounds. Despite my size I am a friendly person who can be quite the joker. Most of my buddies would consider me a troublemaker because of my past school records and pranks I may or may not have pulled. Music is a large part of my life, I listen to all genres although I mainly lean towards rock. I play an old autistic guitar which I've had for about 7 years now. I never took any lessons and I just play it by ear. I have pale and icy eyes, it's rumored that they hold all of my secrets. My hair is a dark and chocolatey brown. I have atall and toned body type although I don't like showing it off like some other guys. Speaking of things I don't like, I despise quirky cheerleaders. I know, I know, a jock not liking cheerleaders? Out of the question. I tend to like the emoand shy girls, because of my past. You want to hear about it? I was born in New York and when I was 3 my dad walked out. Everything goes downhill from their so if you don't like a sob story, stop reading. My mom started to drink more and more every day until I was forced into a foster home. By then, no one wanted a 13 year old boy so I ran away, they probably didn't care; I was just the gum stuck at the bottom of their shoes. Then, good thing started happening. A nice lady found me on the street and took me in; she even let me rescue an Australian Shepherd and I named him Ten. Weird name right? Thats my number on the field of course. Football and guitar are the main things I enjoy doing although I secretly like to write, but if the guys knew that what would they think of me then? The women also gave me her old light blue mustang. Sure it's a little beaten up, but it's my pride and joy. The nice lady brought me to her house outside of the city and I was surprised, she lived on a horse barn. She gave me riding lessons and I now own my beloved stallion, Gerard. Another weird name, I know. If you listen to any type of punk rock, you would know Gerard is the main singer in My Chemical Romance. I now call the lady mom and my life is looking good. Welp, that's my story, sorry if I bored you.
Last edited by spade. on Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:12 am, edited 4 times in total.

╔══════════╗

STAY GOLD

╚══════════╝

♠ ♠ ♠

“It seemed funny that the sunset she saw from her patio and the
one I saw from the back steps was the same one. Maybe the two worlds we
lived in weren’t so different. We saw the same sunset.”

“Things were rough all over, but it was better that way. That way you
could tell the other guy was human too.”
spade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duckworth » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:06 pm

((spade, you have to include all the parts in my form in yours. Like clubs and clique.))

duckworth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spade. » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:08 pm

{ Okay I will add those now, sorry. }

╔══════════╗

STAY GOLD

╚══════════╝

♠ ♠ ♠

spade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spade. » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:13 pm

{ I added the things I missed. }

╔══════════╗

STAY GOLD

╚══════════╝

♠ ♠ ♠

spade.