[ silver's hoards & lovelies ]

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

[ silver's hoards & lovelies ]

Postby vetica » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:42 pm

This will consist primarily of my hoards as that's my main priority,
but will also showcase some of my favorite pets and the like.
This post will be prettied up eventually.

navigation ↷↷
active hoards
canine hoards
bwolf hoards
feline hoards
equine hoards
misc. hoards
dream pets & personals
favorite non-hoard pets
Last edited by vetica on Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:24 pm, edited 7 times in total.
vetica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ active hoards ]

Postby vetica » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:43 pm

.....Image
ode to summer || goal: 20

reason for hoarding
I fell HARD for this chicken the first time I saw it. I love summer greens, and my favorite color combination is green and teal, so naturally... hoard time. Because I love summer and her greens so much, I decided to hoard this chicken as a tribute to that.

[ click to see the hoard ]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

.....Image Image
romantically apocalyptic || goal: 20 (10 ea.)

reason for hoarding
I'm a big fan of this little comic called Romantically Apocalyptic. It's distopian and has amazing art design. It's kooky and fantastic and dark and strange and I love it. If you like any of the above descriptors, I highly recommend checking it out. ALL HAIL ZEE CAPTAIN.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

.....Image
sing me to sleep || goal: 12

reason for hoarding
Yet another "hoard because I got so many from my adopts" hoard. But I honestly do love this bwolf. The gradient blues, the seraphine apperance, the wings and those cute little curled ears... I love it. The hoard name comes from The Smith's song "Asleep".

.....Image
sweet dreams are made of this || goal: 12

reason for hoarding
I love dark, cloud, and night-themed pets, usually because they seem philosophically dark to me. But something about this pup puts me at ease. Like a childrens nursery rhyme or story book. So innocent and calm. The name of this hoard comes from a Eurythymics song by the same name. A bit dark and... unsettling (to me), but the title fits.

.....Image
the jungle is calling me home || goal: 20

reason for hoarding
I love this litter.
So I decided to hoard it.
It reminds me of the jungle.
Yup. That's it.

.....Image
we don't go to ravenholm || goal: 20

reason for hoarding
ABOUT DAMN TIME I STARTED A HALF-LIFE HOARD. :U

Named after a mining town that has been overrun by zombies.
You don't want to go there.

Code: Select all
[left][color=transparent].....[/color][img]IMAGE[/img][/left][center][size=85][color=#COLOR1][b]dear josephine || goal: 20[/b][/color]

[color=#COLOR1][b][u]reason for hoarding[/u][/b][/color]
    [color=#COLOR2]DESCRIPTION[/color]

[color=#COLOR1][[/color] [url=LINK][color=#COLOR2]click to see the hoard[/color][/url] [color=#COLOR1]][/color][/size][/center]

Last edited by vetica on Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.
vetica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ canine hoards ]

Postby vetica » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:44 pm

.....Image
a broken heart is better than none || 20

reason for hoarding
I decided to hoard this dog because it's quite unusual to find a pet dedicated to loss/unrequited love during Valentine's Day. Its colors are beautiful and demure, and the first thing that popped into my head upon seeing it was a quote from Doctor Who: "Better a broken heart than no heart at all."

.....Image
a storm on the horizon || 20

reason for hoarding
This dogs eyes instantly caught my attention. Their rich aquamarine hue contrasted with the dark fur reminded me of the calm before a summer rain storm. I also love how even though this dog has quite vibrant parents, it is much more subtle than its lineage would lead you to believe.

.....Image
all you need is love || 12

reason for hoarding
As the name of the group would suggest, this hoard is based on The Beatles. Those sweet eyes and delicate hearts reminded me of the titular song, and all the dogs are named after characters found in the songs, as well as (obviously) the members.

.....Image
antique lace || 12

reason for hoarding
One of the parents of this pup belongs to one of my most favorite dog litters, so the minute this pup grew up I fell in love. The soft greys, the gears and lace patterns, are so indicative of the Victorian Era to me that I couldn't not hoard it and name the hoard and dogs accordingly.

.....Image
cafe au lait || 23

reason for hoarding
Though I'm not much of a coffee drinker, I fell in love with this dogs coloring. The swirls remind me of those fancy designs baristas make on top of coffee drinks. Just looking at these dogs makes me feel all warm and cozy, like a quaint little coffee shop.

.....Image
coral is the new black || 20

reason for hoarding
I've recently come into love more peach-pink and coral shades, both in beauty products and in nature. And as it's nearing on summer at the time of this hoard, I thought it appropriate to hoard this lovely pup in honor of that.

.....Image
crystal pools || 22

reason for hoarding
This is another dog whose eyes made me fall in love instantly. The design is very simple and plain, but those eyes. They add so much character to this guy. The combination of orange and blue never fails to make me thing of goldfish, which was part of the inspiration for the hoard name.

.....Image
emerald wings || 20

reason for hoarding
So it was pretty much kismet for me to hoard this dog. x3 I love greens and nature and this dog exemplifies all of that perfectly. Butterflies aren't my favorite thing ever, but the wing detail and over all color palette of this dog is just so lovely.

.....Image
evie & friends || 12

reason for hoarding
This hoard is an homage to my first fursona, Evelyn. She was a hedgehog, though blonde while these buggers are dark grey. Though I've moved on from a hedgie fursona, I still adore them, and couldn't pass these guys up when they were released.

.....Image
eye of the cyclone || 20

reason for hoarding
This hoard is in honor of a former acquaintance from a journaling site I was a member of about six years ago. I didn't talk to her much back then, and I don't know where she's gone to now, but I always looked up to her and she was a huge inspiration to me.

.....Image
fragile like glass || 20

reason for hoarding
This is one of those pets that I hoarded simply because I liked they way they looked. Frosty/glassy, perfectly wintery and crisp. They're super fun to dress up as aquariums or anything similar with glass walls. ^^

.....Image
fresh baked sugar cookies || 12

reason for hoarding
This hoard reminds me a bit of my mom, because ever since I was a young teen we've made sugar cookies for Christmas together. It's our tradition, so I hoarded these dogs to an even dozen. And again, gorgeous eyes paired with simple patterns speak to me. ♥

.....Image
guardians of the forest || 20

reason for hoarding
I've always felt a connection to nature, and though this dog is based on the Ghost of Christmas Present from A Christmas Carol, I've always seen a guardian of the forest when I look at this dog. Just in general, I find its design pleasing and very well done.

.....Image
hidden treasures || 20

reason for hoarding
Have I ever mentioned that I'm drawn to eyes? x3 But seriously, this dogs eyes are flipping gorgeous. She really lives up to this hoards name. Eyes that gorgeous must have hidden treasures in their depths. And those floppy little ears, deer lord, I can't.

.....Image
home sweet home || 6

reason for hoarding
A very short hoard, but rightfully so. The minute I saw Atwood's staff dog, I thought of home. We get sunsets just like depicted on this dog in the summer, and I can imagine that little house as my families. Six dogs for the six members of my family. ♥

.....Image
i am a traveler of both time and space || 12

reason for hoarding
This dogs colors have always reminded me of Ten's getup from Doctor Who. So, naturally I had to hoard it. There are twelve of these Time Lords, one for each regeneration of the doctor (plus one so I don't have to scramble when 11 regens x3), and named after iconic things/characters from the series (mostly "new who").

.....Image
if only you believe || 8

reason for hoarding
This was just an impulsive hoard that I lost interest in rather quickly (like literally a few hours after I started it), but because it's small it's still meaningful. The names of the dogs are named in part from the Christian saints Faith, Hope and Charity. I myself am not religious, but the underlying morals are still important to me.

.....Image Image
.....Image Image
it was a dark and stormy night || 100

reason for hoarding
If I had to choose five of my most favorite hoards, this one would probably be within the top two, I love it that much. I simply adore rainstorms, and when this litter was released I fell in love, and I fell hard.

I couldn't pick one outcome, so I decided to hoard them all. Just looking at this litter makes me antsy for fall storms, the cooling weather, scarves, and autumn colors. Even though this litter was released in September, I've always associated it with deep fall, and truly one of my favorite things in the world is rainstorms in the fall.

.....Image
it's always darkest before the dawn || 20

reason for hoarding
This is one of those instances where I saw a pet, and a random thing popped into my head and the only conclusion was to hoard said pet. In this instance, it was this dog and the song "Shake It Out" by Florence and the Machine. Something seemed to fit, and I'm rather fond of this hoard.

.....Image
jewels of the amazon || 20

reason for hoarding
My very first hoard, and very likely my most favorite. I just love those colors so much, and the design. I always think of the gemstone amazonite when I look at this dog, and all the dogs in this hoard are named after blue-green gemstones.

.....Image
look at the stars || 15

reason for hoarding
I really liked the rat that this dogs design is based on, and yellow and grey is one of my most favorite color combinations. Looking at this dog (and the rat it was based on) always makes me think of the song "Yellow" by Coldplay, hence the name of the hoard.

.....Image
loose lips sink ships || 12

reason for hoarding
I really like the idea of innocence being a cover for evil, and looking at this guy and those kind eyes and gentle expression... I couldn't help but think that that's a face that could really mess you up if you take for granted that what you see is what you get. A random thought, but I ran with it.

.....Image
mausaic of the sea || 20

reason for hoarding
One of my first hoards. I fell in love with the stained glass appearance and teal/oceanic colors. I ran with that theme and named most of the hoard after ocean and watery elements; the hoard name itself comes from a clever spin on the artists name.

.....Image
never let me go || 15

reason for hoarding
I am completely in love with Florence and the Machine, and the minute I listened to her (then) new song, "Never Let Me Go", this dog popped into my head. The water element, mixed with the theme of drowning found in the song, is so hauntingly beautiful I couldn't resist. All the dogs are named after themes in the song.

.....Image
nostalgia || 20

reason for hoarding
The pixelatedness of these dogs brought me back to the first pet site I ever joined; Dragon Cave. I have a fondness for pixel art, so that paired with the warm coloring of these dogs which reminds me of lazy summer days, left me feeling very nostalgic.

.....Image Image
now you're thinking with portals || 20

reason for hoarding
I'm a bit new to Portal but that doesn't lessen my complete adoration for it, and these dogs make me think of the games. Blue/grey is very pretty, but I can't help hearing the voice of GLaADOS when I look at these pups.

.....Image
old blue eyes || 20

reason for hoarding
And yet another hoard I started because I fell in love with the eyes. x3 These baby blues are so striking, I immediately thought of Frank Sinatra, also known as Old Blue Eyes. I truly love his voice, so this is my so-called tribute to him, I suppose.

.....Image
olde byzantium || 20

reason for hoarding
So like everyone else, I fell hard for SoulWing's litter. x3 This outcome in particular stuck out to me; the colors reminded me of an ancient civilization, hence the hoard name. Unsure if I'm going to hoard this to 20, or hoard them infinitely.

.....Image
once upon a december || 12

reason for hoarding
This little girl is as sweet as a sugar cookie. The moment I saw her I thought of baked goods, so I hoarded her to an even dozen and named the pups thusly and named the hoard after a song from "Anastasia".

.....Image
planetary movements || 9

reason for hoarding
I love space, I loved Selcouth's 2011 staff dog... it's pretty much as simple as that. I know a lot of people associate this dog with Homestuck, but as that's not my cup of tea, I hoarded this dog for the planets in our solar system (even including Pluto).

.....Image
real eyes realize real lies || 20

reason for hoarding
The name of this hoard is a phrase I heard a few years ago that always stuck in my head. It's true, yet alliterative. Something about this dogs unique eyes brought that phrase back to my mind, and I took it as a sign to start yet another hoard.

.....Image
rundown circus || 12

reason for hoarding
Something about this dogs design reminded me of harlequin circus performers. The dichotomy of the smile, yet the sad eyes and demure colors made me further think of a rundown circus. The dogs are named after things commonly found at a circus, but also aspects of decay.

.....Image
sand castles in the sky || 20

reason for hoarding
The colors of this dog, along with a July release, made me think of sand castles. The hint of blue further added to the summer theme, and the cream suddenly placed this summer theme into the sky - hence the hoard name. There was also a bit of influence from Laputa, as well.

.....Image
sweet melancholy || 20

reason for hoarding
I just liked the colors and the sad little expression on this guy.
Yep.

.....Image
sylvian royalty || 20

reason for hoarding
I loved the Advent pets that were based on items, but I love this one possibly the most because the deer it is based on is one of my favorite items (never mind the fact that I adore deer in real life as well). Naturally it reminded me of Bambi and the whole "king of the forest" thing, hence the hoard name.

.....Image
the medusa cascade || 27

reason for hoarding
It's no secret that I'm a big fan of Doctor Who, particularly Ten's era (he was my Doctor, and I still miss him ♥♥), so when this spacey litter was released, I knew I had to hoard this outcome in memory of the Medusa Cascade. 27 dogs for the 27 stolen planets.

.....Image
the national || 20

reason for hoarding
The National is possibly my favorite modern day band; I love the melancholy tone to their music and their somber yet quirky lyrics. The second I saw this dog, it reminded me of their music. Simple but intriguing, demure yet something that keeps you interested. That pretty much sums up their music. The dogs are named after 20 of my favorite National songs.

.....Image
the peacock's wild plume || 20

reason for hoarding
This hoard is definitely in my top five favorite hoards, as well as one of my firsts. I am enamored with peafowl, and when I decided to start hoarding, this beauty caught my eye instantly. The dogs in the hoard are named after traits I feel embody peafowl. The hoard name comes from a skein of 100% silk yarn I purchased around the time the dog was released.

.....Image Image
.....Image Image
through the mist || 20

reason for hoarding
I love foggy days for some reason. They just seem so mysterious, as if the world has stopped moving. Days like this are perfect for staying inside and reading a book, or perhaps gazing out and pondering.

I couldn't decide on just one of these dogs to hoard, so I decided to hoard the whole lot.

Each color reminds me of a particular season. Purple, spring. Green, summer. Brown, autumn. Blue, winter.

.....Image
toffee symphony || 20

reason for hoarding
When I decided to hoard this dog, my mom and I had just come home from a movie. I had bought a Symphony toffee bar and saved half for later. When I was looking at my pets, I spotted this dog and noticed how it matched the colors of the candy bar I was nomming on. I decided to hoard it not just for its nice colors/design, but to remember a fun night out with my mom.

.....Image
under the boardwalk || 10

reason for hoarding
A fairly short hoard at only ten pets, but I still like it. I was drawn to the gritty, grungy look of these dogs, but I still am not quite sure where I got the boardwalk aspect for the hoard name. x3 Just a random connection, I guess, but I like it. That oldies song always plays in my head when I look at this hoard.

.....Image
under the sea || 12

reason for hoarding
I loved a lot of the 2012 staff dogs, but I loved this one the most. The first thing it made me think of was Medusa, but after noticing the devious expression and the... tentacleyness... I thought of Ursula from The Little Mermaid. Hence why this hoard is named the way it is. Only 12 dogs, because contrary to their rarity tag, trading for staff dogs is crazy hard.

.....Image
unknown origins || 20

reason for hoarding
After seeing a few users refer to this litter as "Loki's Army", I couldn't unsee it and decided to run with the alien theme. The dogs in the hoard are named after alien themes and trying to conceal that fact. That fandom connection aside, I really do enjoy the lush greens on this dog, which was actually my main reason for hoarding it.

.....Image
we are made of star stuff || 22

reason for hoarding
The name of this hoard comes from one of the most profound (and one of my most favorite) quotes by Carl Sagan. I just love the idea that everything we are made up of existed in the depths of space before we even came into being. Just... wow. It never fails to put things into perspective for me. That aside, this dog is absolutely gorgeous, and is definitely one of my favorites.

.....Image
what lies beneath || 12

reason for hoarding
Oh hey look, another dog I hoarded because I liked the eyes. B|
Yep. That's pretty much it. I have a thing for heterochromia.
What can I say?
Um, you can move on now.

.....Image
wild like the rushing stream || 20

reason for hoarding
Even though I know this litter was based on salmon, I can't help but see a sunset when I look at this guy. I'm a sucker for sunset colors. That, paired with the general nature vibe I get from the fact that it is based on salmon, made me think of wild rushing streams. Hence the hoard name. I am so clever.

Last edited by vetica on Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
vetica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ butterfly wolf hoards ]

Postby vetica » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:03 am

.....Image
a dozen chocolates for my love || 12

reason for hoarding

I'd always liked this bwolf, but it wasn't until I had acquired a few through the Pound that I decided to hoard them. Their chocolatey appearance and slight pink hues on the wings made me think of a box of chocolates given to a lover, so that's where the inspiration came from.

.....Image
amethystine dreams || 20

reason for hoarding

One of my first five hoards. The purple color and inclusion-like markings made me think of the gemstone amethyst, so I started the hoard with that in mind. All the pets are named after varieties of amethyst or characteristics of the gemstone.

.....Image
autumn glass || 30

reason for hoarding

I started this hoard mostly because I was bored, but I do really like it. I love the whole litter, in fact, but the warm and rich colors of this outcome in particular spoke to me. It reminds me of autumn and sunsets, but also stained glass. I love all those things, so a hoard was made.

.....Image
birds of paradise || 20

reason for hoarding

I love teal; its my favorite color, in fact! So when this bwolf was released, I knew I had to hoard it if only for that reason. It reminded me of a bird of paradise, and with that striking color, it only made sense for that to be in the hoard name. All the pets are named after paradise qualities.

.....Image
carnaval || 12

reason for hoarding

This bwolf always made me think a carnival at dusk.
That's pretty much it.
All the pets are named after things you would find at a carnival.

.....Image
creatures of the deep || 10

reason for hoarding

A small hoard, but I'm still rather fond of it. I loved the whole litter, but this one in particular made me think of a fantastical alternate universe under the sea. I... just choose to ignore the mushrooms. Yep. x3

.....Image Image
deep in the mystical forest || 20

reason for hoarding

The lush yet dark colors made me think of Wind Waker, particularly the Forest Haven and the Forbidden Woods. These bwolves have a magical touch to them as well, hence the hoard name.

.....Image
dystopian knights || 12

reason for hoarding

The broken down appearance of these bwolves reminded me of some sort of dystopia, as well as the knights of the King Arthur's round table. All the pets are named after the knights from T.H. White's The Once and Future King, which is one of my favorite books.

.....Image
leaves from the vine || 20

reason for hoarding
This is one of the most stunningly gorgeous bwolves I've ever seen, and I could not not hoard it. For some reason "Leaves from the Vine" from Avatar: The Last Airbender came to my mind when I saw it. The longing and evocative melancholy in the lyrics is somehow found in this bwolf.

.....Image Image
nightshade & primrose || 50

reason for hoarding
I love the dichotomy of good and evil siblings, so when I noted the contrast between the light and pink bwolf (Primrose) with the dark and blue-grey bwolf (Nightshade), this was what popped into my mind. I hoarded 25 of each outcome for neatness sake.

.....Image
on a calm winter evening || 20

reason for hoarding

I live in the far north of the United States and we get a lot of snow here, even in spring - in fact, as of my writing this on April 12th, it is snowing. This beautiful and cold hoard is my ode to the crazy weather we get here, winter or not.

.....Image
one shot, two shots, three shots, floor || 20

reason for hoarding
Before I knew what this bwolf was based on, I saw a tequila sunrise. Because I'm over the legal drinking age, I decided to hoard it for that reason, and name all the pets after my favorite drinks. The hoard name is, well... I think you get the picture.

.....Image Image
opposites attract || 20

reason for hoarding
My initial inspiration of this hoard was Katara and Zuko from Avatar: The Last Airbender. But the lighter bwolf could also be seen as Aang, and could be symbolic of his and Zuko's friendship. I just have a lot of AtLA feelings okay? Don't judge me. :c

.....Image
shooting stars || 20

reason for hoarding

I have a deep love of all things space, and this bwolf is an homage to that. All the pets in the hoard are named after different famous meteor showers and other astral phenomena. I was lucky to see one meteor shower in my life, and it is something you truly never forget.

.....Image Image
.....Image Image
sweet dreams || 100

reason for hoarding

One of my larger hoards at 100 pets, and one of my most favorite.

When this bwolf was released, it was getting along towards Christmas, and I love mint chocolate things around that time of the year. I loved all the outcomes of this litter so much, so I decided to hoard them all at once.

I'm also quite proud of this hoard for the reason that each bwolf is named and gendered individually. It was pretty difficult coming up with mint and chocolate names for 100 of these guys! But they all look so nice, so it was worth it.

.....Image Image
.....Image
taste the rainbow || 15

reason for hoarding

I like colorful things, especially in juxtaposition to late autumn which is typically seen as dull and dreary.

These bwolves also reminded me of skittles.

It's pretty much as simple as that.

But I have a lot of space to fill, so have this:

)\_/(
'o.o'
=(_ _)=
U

.....Image
this is my winter song to you || 20

reason for hoarding

I think light grey and light blue are the quintessential color combination for winter, so that paired with the lovely design of this bwolf is why I decided to hoard it. The hoard name comes from a song by Sara Bareilles and Ingrid Michaelson, and the pets are named after winter themes.

.....Image
through the trees || 100

reason for hoarding

Nothing makes me think of summer more than lush green hues, and this bwolf is the ticket for me. Sometimes when I miss summer I look at this group and it makes me happy and hopeful. The overall design is pretty, and all together these bwolves look like a forest.

.....Image
trials of the hero || 25

reason for hoarding
I am a HUGE fan of the Legend of Zelda series. I grew up with it, my favorite video game of all time is Wind Waker... I could talk for hours about this fantastic series (but I won't). The moment I saw this bwolf it reminded me of the Silent Realm from Skyward Sword. Each pet is named after characters from the series, and hoarded to 25 for the 25th anniversary of the series.

.....Image Image
.....Image
walking in a winter wonderland || 15

reason for hoarding

I love the wintery, snowy theme of these bwolves individually, but together I think they tell a larger story than they would separately.

First comes the snow falling softly among the trees.
Swirling, the snowfall starts to pick up until it is a blizzard.
After the snow, everything is glistening and frosted.

A least that's the way that I see it. A perfect winter wonderland.

All the pets in the hoard are named after wintery things.
(As if that surprises you, amirite?)

Last edited by vetica on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
vetica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ feline hoards ]

Postby vetica » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:48 am

.....Image
an auburn mystery || 20

reason for hoarding
I always wished I was a natural redhead (though I am by choice). They've always seemed so mysterious and alluring to me, and bay cats fit that bill to me. This was my first hoard after a few months break, so it's kind of special to me.

.....Image
butterfly kisses || 20

reason for hoarding

I was ecstatic when these were released, for a number of reasons. The first being BUTTERFLY CATS. I repeat: BUTTERFLY. CATS. This speaks to me on a deep and existential level. Also: The color of this outcome is gorgeous, four is my favorite number, and I'm reminded of the butterfly kisses my dad and I would share when I was little. ♥

.....Image
galacticats || 20

reason for hoarding
I hoarded this entire litter, but for the sake of space/my coding skills, I only put my favorite outcome. I've already mentioned that I love space, and these cats are all gorgeous and reminded me of space, so... there you go.

.....Image
i came, i saw, i mined || 20

reason for hoarding
Thatsssss a niccccce hoard you have there. It would be a shame if ssssssomething were to happen to it.... My tribute to Minecraft. This cat always reminded me of sand and grass from the game, and all the pets are named after Minecraft things.

.....Image
over and out, captain || 20

reason for hoarding
Something about this cat struck me as steampunk, and in my head this hoard is a ragtag group of cats who pilot a zeppelin because yes. All the pets are named after various military ranks, from captain to swabbie and everything in between.

.....Image
rising from the sea || 20

reason for hoarding
Oh wow another hoard that has the color teal in it. Didn't see this coming. Anyway, the bubbly pattern on this cat paired with the teal color made me think of seafoam. As it was summer, the image this put in my head was quite pleasing, so HOARD.

.....Image
tea, earl grey, hot. || 20

reason for hoarding
After seeing someone on the monthly discussion thread name the cats in this litter after tea, I knew I had to do the same. Earl Grey is my favorite type of tea, and the hoard name comes from Picard's feelings on the matter.

.....Image
the beasts with a million eyes || 12

reason for hoarding

I have literally no idea where the hoard name came from, but this cat was so pretty I couldn't pass up hoarding it. Dem blue-greens. Mhmm.

.....Image
the swamp of eternal light || 50

reason for hoarding
I hoarded the entire litter, but the cat to the left is my favorite. My family has always had a relationship with the river, so this hoard is in memory of that. Each pet is named after places my family likes to camp and kayak, as well as the family members themselves.

Last edited by vetica on Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vetica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ equine hoards ]

Postby vetica » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:10 am

.....Image
a bouquet of daisies in a sundrop can || 10

reason for hoarding
During our family camping trip in 2012, my sister picked a bouquet of daisies, one of her favorite flowers. She then placed the bouquet on our dining table, and it remained there for the rest of our camping trip. I'll never forget it, and when I saw this horse festooned with daisies, I immediately thought of my sister. I hoarded it to an even ten because my sister is ten years older than me.

.....Image
hufflepuff pride || 12

reason for hoarding
I know this horse is based on a chamois, but I can't help but see a badger when I look at it. Being the Harry Potter fan that I am, I decided to hoard it to commemorate my pride of being a Hufflepuff. Sure we may not have the brains of a Ravenclaw, nor the brawn of a Gryffindor, nor even the ambition of a Slytherin, but that's not to say we can't kick a little ass when needed! HUFFLEPUFF REPRESENT.

.....Image
i picture you in the sun || 20

reason for hoarding
Something about this horse, the whole litter in fact, reminded me of late sunsets in Montana. I've never been there, but I imagine the same deep rusty hues must be present there. The burned effect on this horse in particular also made me think of the Joseph Arthur song "In the Sun", which is where the hoard name came from. I hoarded all outcomes of this litter, but the one to the left is my favorite.

.....Image
mauve-lous memories || 12

reason for hoarding
This is simply a hoard I started mostly because I enjoyed the design. I like the retro spoltchyness, and the color is ambiguous; not quite purple, not quite grey. I couldn't think up a name for the hoard, but one day when I was perusing OPI nail polish online, I saw a color that didn't match the horse, but had a clever name (nearly all OPI polish names are very tongue-in-cheek) and seemed to fit the feel of the horse and hoard.

.....Image
miles to go before i sleep || 9

reason for hoarding

This hoard was inspired by one of my favorite poems by Robert Frost. It seems to perfectly encapsulate the feeling of winter, as does this horse. It's a fairly small hoard, but I'm rather fond of eat. Each pet is named after themes or lines from the poem.

.....Image
the road goes ever on and on || 22

reason for hoarding
My pseudo-Lord of the Rings hoard.

Those lush green hues made me instantly thing of the Shire and Bilbo's walking song. I've been a fan of LotR for over half of my life, so this hoard is my love letter to one of my favorite book and film series, and one of the places I wish above all was real.

.....Image
the topography of your body || 12

reason for hoarding

I always got a bit of a map vibe from these horses, and a line from a poem I read a while ago popped into my head. It seemed to fit with the theme, so I ran with it. That said, I absolutely love the design on this horse.

.....Image
through a silver storm || 20

reason for hoarding
The pale grey mane and accents mixed with the dark brown of those horse is so striking to me. Somewhere along the line I thought of the titular song from Anastasia when I looked at this horse, and as that is one of my favorite animated films, I felt compelled to hoard this beauty.

.....Image
an austen-tatious tale || 20

reason for hoarding
I hoarded all the pets in this litter, but for space I am showing "Mr. Darcy".
I love Jane Austen's works, and when this litter was released I knew I had to hoard it for that reason. The name of the hoard is a pun on the authors last name, and each pet is named after a character from her novels, assigned to the outcome I thought they would most look like if they were equines.

.....Image
drag me down into the deep || 20

reason for hoarding
I love the mythology behind kelpies, but to me these ponies more resemble the merpeople from Harry Potter. Slightly creepy, resembling seaweed, I can clearly picture them dragging an unsuspecting swimmer into the depths.

.....Image
i always wanted to be a tenenbaum || 10

reason for hoarding
The Royal Tenenbaums is one of my most favorite films. The first time I saw it when it was released, I very much disliked it, but as I grew older, it grew on me as well. For some reason this pony reminded me of the opening scene, and it looks as delightfully quirky as the film. The pets are all named after the main characters.

.....Image
let your spots shine || 20

reason for hoarding
I'm a big fan of peacock colors, and though the ones used on this pony are a bit different, I still associate then with peafowl and I love them. The little spots are super adorable, and I just couldn't pass on hoarding this pony.

.....Image
ode on a grecian urn || 6

reason for hoarding
This hoard was inspired by one of my favorite poems by John Keats. As the pony is based on Greek pottery, it's quite fitting. This is also a very small hoard, but decidedly so: Six ponies, one for each stanza plus the title of the poem. Each pet is named after my favorite line or words from each stanza.

.....Image
out of the earth || 20

reason for hoarding
I've always seen vines taking hold of a boulder or some human-made structure on this pony, as if the earth is reclaiming itself. That idea along with the lovely colors and design of this pony makes it one of my favorite hoards.

.....Image
sand in my bathing suit || 20

reason for hoarding
This was one of my favorite pets released during the Beach Adventure event, as it recalls so many lovely memories of summer days spent at the beach. The hoard name is pretty indicative of what would result from all that time spent in the sand. x3

.....Image
sugar & spice & all things nice || 20

reason for hoarding
Even though I know this pony is based on a cockatiel, the stylized design and mix of grey and pastel colors always makes me think of girly things, such as porcelain dolls and vanities.

.....Image
the lies she told || 12

reason for hoarding
This is not a Portal hoard. Nope.

Anyway, this cake is great. It's so delicious and moist.

.....Image
the thirteenth step || 13

reason for hoarding
A Perfect Circle is one of my favorite bands of all time, and when I first saw this pony I thought of their song "Blue". I decided to hoard this pony in honor of my favorite APC album, and each pet is named after my favorite line from each song.

.....Image
under a storm cloud || 9

reason for hoarding
Another small little hoard, but I am in love with the simple color scheme of this pony. It's always reminded me of an arid landscape, as well as the song "Remain Nameless" by Florence + the Machine. I think we've established I make weird connections sometimes. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by vetica on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vetica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ miscellaneous hoards ]

Postby vetica » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:17 pm

.....Image
bottom of the pool, looking up || 20

reason for hoarding
One of my favorite things to do in the summer is to slowly let the air out of my lungs
and sink to the bottom of my pool, and look up through the water. This rat reminded me of that.

.....Image
evelyn || 120

reason for hoarding
This hoard is important to me because it greatly resembles my first fursona. She was a hedgehog, but had the same markings/colorings. And before I even knew what a fursona was, I imagined myself as a kangaroo rat. :')

.....Image
gilded love || 30

reason for hoarding
If there was ever any doubt as to whether SoulWings should be an official artist... these rats are gorgeous. I hoarded all the outcomes, but the one to the left is my favorite.

.....Image

.....Image
letters to isabella || 50

reason for hoarding
The pretty, desaturated yet whimsical colors of these rats reminded me of one of my favorite texture packs for Minecraft, Dear Isabella. The whole feeling of the pack is of times gone by, where letters written on parchment with quills were the norm. I got the same sort of feeling from these rats.

.....Image
moss covering the forest floor || 20

reason for hoarding
A very simple design, but the soft shading lends an ethereal quality to this rattie. The lovely shade of green reminds me of the moss that grows in the forest near my house.

.....Image
the last raticorn || 50

reason for hoarding
I actually started this hoard because I saw someone else hoarding it, and I noticed how pretty so many of this rat looked in one group. The hoard name comes from a spin on the famous book and film The Last Unicorn.

.....Image
.....Image
the night of the storm || 50

reason for hoarding
I love the story these rats tell together, the calm before the storm and the storm itself. Both designs are equally pretty to me, so I hoarded them in equal parts to 50.

.....Image
the things hiding under your bed || 12

reason for hoarding
Mustard yellow and grey is one of my favorite color combinations, and I quite like that prettiness contrasted to what would very much be most people's worst nightmare. x3

.....Image
twenty bottles of root beer || 20

reason for hoarding
So, I LOVE root beer. I could drink a 2L bottle of it one sitting no problem. So naturally when I saw this particular soda rat, I hat to hoard it. The hoard name comes from that extremely popular road trip song.

.....Image
vintage wallpaper || 50

reason for hoarding
I'm a big fan of vintage floral patterns such as the one on this rat, and I hoarded it to 50 because I was too lazy to gather 1,950 of these buggers.

.....Image
waiter, there's a rat in my coffee || 15

reason for hoarding
One of my first hoards. I'm not much of a caffeine drinker, but the swirls of this rattie reminded me of cappuccinos. I hoarded all outcomes, and thought the hoard name was punny. x3

.....Image
a sepia galaxy || 12

reason for hoarding

This owl is definitely one of my most favorite ever released. The design is simple, but the colors and that swirl on the chest make it extraordinary to me.

It reminds me of a mix between sepia photography and space, hence the oh-so clever hoard name.

.....Image
.....Image
family, duty, honor || 50

reason for hoarding

Literally the first thing that popped into my head when I saw these owls was the Fire Nation from Avatar: The Last Airbender. That deep red and gold could not be mistaken for anything else to me.

One of my favorite things about the series was the juxtaposition between Zuko and Azula. How similar yet different they were, how they complimented and contrasted each other, and their over all story arc - individually and as siblings.

I have a deep love for AtLA for a variety of reasons, but complex characters and character growths is probably at the top of the list. I could write a dissertation on my feelings about this show, but back to the hoard. x3

I hoarded these lovelies to 50, 25 each even. The one with the gold eyes is Zuko, and the one with the purple eyes (which has always seemed the "radical" one for some reason) is Azula.

Also, red and gold is super pretty, and the hoard name comes from house Tully's words from ASoIaF which seems to suit the Fire Nation.

.....Image
je ne saís quoí || 20

reason for hoarding
This little owlette is so pretty and has a certain something about it that exudes attraction, which is where the hoard name came from. Each pet is named after leading ladies of the silver screen who also possessed this quality.

.....Image
twenty-four carat hearts of gold || 24

reason for hoarding

I generally prefer silver over gold, but these owls and their intricate design were too gorgeous to pass up.

I hoarded both outcomes, but the one to the left is my favorite. Naturally, I hoarded these owls to 24, 12 of each outcome.

.....Image
fuzzy kiwi butts || 20

reason for hoarding
For some reason I always saw a kiwi on the abdomen of this spider. It's not normally a design or color scheme I would normally be compelled to hoard, but something drew me to it and I couldn't resist.

.....Image
if i were a core... || 20

reason for hoarding
At first I didn't think much of this spider until someone on the monthly discussion thread mentioned how it looked like Wheatley. Welp. The hoard name comes from this. :'(

.....Image
shelob's lair || 20

reason for hoarding
Another fandom hoard, ohhoho. That aside, I really do love the design and color of this spider. Each pet is named after either real life spiders, their aspects, or spiders from LotR.

.....Image
fly away home || 12

reason for hoarding
Allow me to gush for a moment about how much I love the PeaPS design. From the colors (♥ peacock colors) to the little floaty wings, it is hands-down my favorite design on CS. As I can't afford to hoard the actually PeaPS pup, this'll do.

.....Image
if i saw you in heaven || 12

reason for hoarding
I've always mildly liked the dog version of this bun, but I think I like the bunny version even more. I had so many tokens left over from the Easter event, so I spent them all on a small hoard of this bugger.

.....Image
that's the way the cookie crumbles || 20

reason for hoarding
After getting so many of these guys in my original Easter adopts, I couldn't not hoard them.

.....Image
dear josephine || 20

reason for hoarding
This lovely chicken has remarkably similar coloring to my fursona, Josephine. Where as my 'sona is a cat and this is a bird, I think it's obvious that this is more a resemblance in spirit than species. x3

The name of the hoard comes from the song "Devil in Jersey City" by Coheed and Cambria.

Last edited by vetica on Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.
vetica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ dream pets,real pets,dressups,and pairs ]

Postby vetica » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:02 pm

.....Image
name: Mephistopheles
date acquired: Dec. 22, 2011

story: One day while I was surfing through the free pet board I saw that an older user was quitting. Though I was completely sure some one else had offered on this guy, I sent a polite trade. Lo and behold a few days later my trade was accepted.

This is the only truedate List pet I own, and though I believe that rereleases are worth the same as truedates, I'm still very proud of this guy.

.....Image
name: Elinore
date acquired: Jul. 28, 2012

story: Elinore here was another ridiculously lucky catch from the free pet boards. I'm not a particularly lucky person, but talk about "right place, right time".

I've loved the raven dog since it was released shortly after I joined CS, but I could never afford one. I am so grateful that I have her now, though.

For being an evil queen, she sure is prissy, and would rather have her minions deliver her hate mail than do the deed herself.

.....Image
name: Adagio
date acquired: Dec. 18, 2010

story: The coon dogs have never been my favorite, but I make an exception for Ad here. Not only was he the first pet I ever adopted on December 18th, but he was also my first Very Rare.

I've grown quite attached to him, and I would never be able to give him up. Somehow, he became my mascot for Halloween, so when I do Lights On/Lights Off and decorate my signature for the season, Ad is always front and center. (He does so love the attention.)

.....Image
name: Neapolitiana
date acquired: Aug. 27, 2012

story: Nea here is quite special. She was a very lovely gift from an equally lovely person. I'll spare the details, but this beauty is a reminder to me of many things. First, my grandmother. She always had those little Neapolitan candies around her house when I was younger, and the pink shade of this dog has always made me think of that and of her. Second, and obviously, the kindness of a somewhat stranger. And thirdly, that being open and honest, even though you may be anxious, can be a virtue. Thank you. You know who you are. ♥

.....Image
name: Iridescence
date acquired: Jul. 23, 2012

story: Though there are many pets I dearly love, if I was forced to choose only one based on design, it would be Iri. Back in the day, I was lucky enough to have had a PeaPS in my original adopts. Though being a newb, I traded it away. I always regretted this, but then a kind user gave be this gorgeous girl for my (early) birthday.

This girl is my reminder to myself to let my colors shine.

.....Image
name: Trudy
breed/species: dog/german shephard/spaniel mix

her horseness, the queen
Trudy was technically my sister's dog, but our whole family loved her. She was raised by us since a pup, and I still remember the day dad came home with her. There was no doubt she was the queen of the house, but she had a playful side. She was terrified of thunder, and had a large widows peak; my mom always said she thought she was Dracula. Unfortunately, she passed away while I was gone at college, and I never got to say goodbye. It still eats me up, but she knew I loved her. I still do. <3

[ click to see trudy in real life ]

.....Image
name: Lucky
breed/species: dog/springer spaniel(?)

always after that tennis ball
A few days before we rescued Lucky from a local vet, I had lost my previous dog of a few months (R.I.P. Spud). My mom told my sister that this was an opportunity for little seven year old me to learn about death... yet there we were, days later, picking out a new dog. And what a dog he was. He loved his tennis ball; he would lay on his back and lift the ball in and out of his own mouth. He was my little gentleman, and I miss him every day. </3

[ click to see lucky in real life ]

Image Image
names: Tiger & Speck
breed/species: cats/domestic short hair

the sisters
Discovered in a barn over fifteen years ago, these sister kitties have been our owners for quite a while. Initially "visiting" until my sister and her then-boyfriend could find a place, they have never left our house (when you're claimed, you're claimed). Tiger is, you guessed it, a grey/brown tiger, while speck is black and white spotted. They've been my girls for so long, and I love them so much, I can't imagine being without them. Coincidentally, both of their right eyes are more brown than their left ones.

[ click to see tiger & speck in real life ]

.....Image
name: Dusty
breed/species: cat/domestic longhair
(dilute tortoiseshell)

the doof
Saved from our neighbor who was going to force her to live outside all winter over two years ago, Dusty became our (I should say my) girl fast. When I go upstairs, she follows me upstairs. When I go down, she goes down. Sometimes she'll wander around the house crying until she finds me. She nurses on my robe, and we play hide and seek. I've never met a cat like her, and I am completely in love. <3 She is currently learning to walk with a harness and leash, so we can enjoy her company and goofiness for many, many years to come.

[ click to see dusty in real life ]

[ These are pets (except for Mutant, Bideru, Passion, & Kaycee) which I've rescued and brought to local animal shelters. ]

[ Mutant was my sister's former roommate's cat. Sis and he have parted ways, but I do miss her. </3
Bideru is my sister's cat. She used to be a total grump, but now she's super lovely and sweet. :3
Passion used to be the aforementioned-roommate's old dog, but he couldn't care for her, so sis took her.
Kaycee is sis' boyfriend's dog. She is a hunting dog and is basically a teddy bear.
]

Image Image Image
Chlöe (♂/♀) --------------------------------- Lydia (♀) --------------------------------- Margaret (♂)

Image Image
Spartacus (♂) --------------------------------- Little Girl (Delilah) (♀)*

*this is closer to her coat

Image Image Image
Mutant (♀) --------------------------------- Passion (♀) --------------------------------- Kaycee (♀)

Image Image Image
Theon (♂) --------------------------------- Cassiopeia (♀) --------------------------------- Rebirth (♂)

Image Image Image
Galadriel (♀) --------------------------------- Aquaria (♂) --------------------------------- Daphne (♀)

Image Image Image
Autumn Glory --------------------------------- Gabriel (⚪) --------------------------------- Vulahkiin (♀)

ImageImage
Nox (♀) and Lumos (♂)

The Eternal Lovers

Many years a go, the eternal lovers Light and Dark manifested themselves into the world and took the names Lumos and Nox.
They circle each other in an eternal dance, opposites that find themselves inexplicably bound to each other for eternity.
But it is their fate to turn and turn about the world, yet never meet.
It is only for the briefest moments, at Twilight and Daybreak, that a glimpse of Nox and Lumos can both be seen...
Just out of reach from the other.

Dark cannot exist without absence of Light, and what is Light if there is no Dark?
They will continue their unending spiral around the world, turning and turning but never meeting...

ImageImage
Sam (♂) & Dean (♂)

The Brothers Winchester

... all I can think about is how much this job's cost us.
We've lost so much. We've.. sacrificed so much.

ImageImage
Aziriphale (♂) & Crowley (♂)

The Angel & The Demon

[ story pending]

Me (♀)

Me if I was a CS pet. Nothing too extravagant;
glasses, jewelry, cats, knitting, tea and nature.

Birthday ID

I had my eye on this butterfly wolf, whose ID numbers perfectly match my birthday, for quite a while.
I finally sent a trade to its previous owner, and the rest is, as they say, history.

Evelyn

A dressup of my first fursona, Evelyn. She was a hedgehog, and loved jumping into leaf piles.

Last edited by vetica on Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vetica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ other favorites ]

Postby vetica » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:48 pm

[ in order from oldest to newest ]

Image Image Image
Holofernes (♂) --------------------------------- Zedra (♀) --------------------------------- Emerald Dust (♀)

Image Image Image
Lace (♀) --------------------------------- Oreo (♀) --------------------------------- Ambrosia (♀)

Image Image Image
Delight (♀) --------------------------------- Celtica (♂) --------------------------------- Caramel (♀)

Image Image Image
Aurora (♀) --------------------------------- Verdigris (♂) --------------------------------- Haiku (♂)

Image Image Image
Daliah (♀) --------------------------------- Dionysus (♂) --------------------------------- Pinkie Pie (♀)

Image Image Image
Colin (♂) --------------------------------- Artemis (♀) --------------------------------- Dionaea (♀)

Image Image Image
Dulce (♂) --------------------------------- 8 Bit (♂) --------------------------------- Jo (♀)

Image Image Image
Ignis Glacialis (♀) --------------------------------- Jacquard (♂) --------------------------------- Tiger's Eye (♂)

[ click to see all my favorite dogs ]

Image Image Image
Earth (♀) --------------------------------- Rowan (♀) --------------------------------- Creme (♀)

Image Image Image
Holofernes (♂) --------------------------------- Bubblegum (♀) --------------------------------- Olmec (♂)

Image Image Image
Cleopatra (♀) --------------------------------- Moth (♂) --------------------------------- Savannah (♂)

Image Image Image
Sunstone (♂) --------------------------------- Sir Munchie (♂) --------------------------------- Gendry (♂)

Image Image Image
Blacklight (♂) --------------------------------- Spiritus Mundi (♂) --------------------------------- Teddy (♂)

[ click to see all my favorite cats ]

Image Image Image
Serenity (♀) --------------------------------- Combustion (♂) --------------------------------- Midsummer (♀)

Image Image Image
Passionata (♀) --------------------------------- Lothlorien (♀) --------------------------------- Shire (♀)

Image Image Image
Ale Gateau (♀) --------------------------------- Midna (♀) --------------------------------- Filoria (♀)

Image Image Image
Stardust (♀) --------------------------------- Depths (♂) --------------------------------- Canaerie (♀)

Image Image
Violetta (♂) --------------------------------- Life (♀)

[ click to see all my favorite bwolves ]

Image Image
Stormcrow (♂) -------------------------------------- Aperture (♀)

Image Image
Sable (♂) -------------------------------------- Janus (♀)

Image Image
Hebridean (♂) -------------------------------------- Tael (♀)

Fae (♀)

[ click to see all my favorite horses ]

Image Image Image
Tempest (♀) --------------------------------- Tenenbaum (♂) --------------------------------- Hurriqane (♂)

Image Image Image
Serengeti (♀) --------------------------------- Leopoda (♂) --------------------------------- Confetti (♀)

Image Image Image
Touca (♀) --------------------------------- Ocea (♂) --------------------------------- Ginger (♀)

[ click to see all my favorite ponies ]

[ alphabetically in order of species ]

Image Image
Merlot (♂) --------------------------------- Bordeaux (♂)

Image Image
Runic (♂) --------------------------------- Henry (♂)

[ click to see all my favorite foxes ]

Image Image
Gaia (♀) --------------------------------- Grimalkin (♂)

Image Image
Chartreuse (♂) --------------------------------- Play Doh (♂)

Solstice (♀)

[ click to see all my favorite owls ]

Image Image Image Image
Biscotti (♂) --------------------- Bernard (♂) --------------------- Captain Jack (♂) --------------------- Willow (♀)

Image Image Image Image
Montauk (♂) --------------------- Gaia (♀) --------------------- Mushroom (♂) --------------------- Nouveau (♀)

Image Image Image Image
Fresca (♀) --------------------- Autumn (♀) --------------------- Frizz (♂) --------------------- Glow (♂)

[ click to see all my favorite rabbits ]

Image Image Image
Green Tea (♂) --------------------------------- Tribal (♂) --------------------------------- Daisy (♀)

Image Image Image
Undomiel (♀) --------------------------------- Blanc (♂) --------------------------------- Shelob (♀)

Image Image Image
Mustard (♂) --------------------------------- Constellation (♂) --------------------------------- Tene (♀)

Image Image Image
Spot (♂) --------------------------------- Baaaa (♀) --------------------------------- Deep Blue Sea (♂)

Image Image Image
Sunset Over Sand (♂) --------------------------------- Jakobs Cove (♂) --------------------------------- Wintergreen (♂)

[ click to see all my favorite rats ]

Image Image
Rogueford (♂) --------------------------------- Moss (♀)

Image Image
Solstice (♂) --------------------------------- Nocte (♀)

[ click to see all my favorite wolves ]

Image Image Image
Rooster Teeth --------------------------------- Noir (♀) --------------------------------- Terracotta (♀)

[ click to see all my favorite wolves ]

Image Image Image Image
Autumnal (♀) --------------------- Ashford (♂) --------------------- St. Ignace (♂) --------------------- Paisley (♂)

Poseidon (♂)

[ click to see all my favorite fish ]

Image Image Image
Renaissance (♂) --------------------- Sunrise (♀) --------------------- Jam (♂)

Sofia (♀)

Image Image Image Image
Mooster (♂) --------------------- Carnelian (♂) --------------------- Blush (♀) --------------------- Flower Butt (♀)

[ click to see all my miscellaneous favorites ]

vetica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ placeholder ]

Postby vetica » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:44 pm

[ don't mind this ]