Re: Kiamara #328

Postby Peachpie1164 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:20 am

Pulling out, I don't have time to finish the form :cry:
But whoever wins him is very lucky! <333
Good luck to everyone <333
Last edited by Peachpie1164 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:34 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Hello~ I'm Peachpie1164~
Feel free to call me, Peach/y, Tao,
or anything else. My PM's are
always open and I'm always up for
a chat~
Peachpie1164

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rottenmutt » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:23 am

Username;;
S y k e s.
Its nice to meet you.c:
Gracias for making such a beautiful kiamara.c;

Name;;
Dayne
I'm naming him this off of the people who let us stay at their beach house, I combined there names together and named him after this.I hope its a okay name.^^''

Gender;;
Male.

Personality;;
He is very shut off from the world at times. He is very weird and abnormal. He is different from much others. He is very funny and loves to joke and play around.He is very playful and loves to be around others,though hes always in his own world and off on his own.He loves to adventure and play around with others.He is sweet and passionate. He is very upbeat and full of sound,he is always making a noise and having a ball. He is sweet like candy and he loves to have fun.He can be very annoying at times because he is so upbeat and always tries to fix things if there is a problem,though nobody avoids him because he is so fun and nice to be around.Though,he is a different person.
He has a split personality.
He can be very serious and grouchy as well,and angry.He is mean and very rude when this part of him strikes out,he is a oddball.

Story;;
This is still a wip.c:

When he was little he was lost at sea on a boat,he was very small and weak. He was on a small boat with a sail. He was left alone separated from his family and friends as a cub. He lost everything and drifted onto this island. He was laying in the boat when natives found him and he was taken care of,such a species so rare and hard to find. He found out that they were only using him as his as a one to worship,which he was unaware and didn't like that fact.He ran away from them and he found himself alone in the jungles.He was all alone and he found a small bird,that seemed to find him. And took care of him,it was a unknown species,he was happy to find someone new to himself and find new friends,the bird,alec. Took him to a unknown area and a large waterfall and trees flowed everywhere,it was so gorgeous,the scenery was perfect.

Likes;;
The ocean
Swimming
Para sailing
Boat rides
Clamming
The bay
Water
Sand
Beach balls
Swimming with dolphins
Surfing
Exotic things
Exotic birds
Tanning
Fishing
Sunshine

Dislikes;;
The rain
Cloudy skies
Winter
Deep water
Volleyball
Ropes
Sparkles
Painting
Writing
School
Being stuck inside

Quirks;;
He often cracks his bones,mostly his knuckles for fun and has just become a habit since.

Hobby;;
He loves to para sail and surf,his main things that he is good at and enjoys doing.

Fears;;
Water, believe it or not.He almost drowned a few times so he is scared of deep water.
That and fire.

ASll this art is by me.~

Art from others~

By Writer
bY ANNALEASE

Shadowfallltodeep

Last edited by rottenmutt on Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:53 am, edited 15 times in total.
rottenmutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alva. » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:49 am

Dropping out. ;n; Winner can keep the art.
Last edited by Alva. on Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:06 am, edited 5 times in total.
hey I'm Alva!
I'm just dodging on and off of this site. If we're old friends feel free to message me.
Alva.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toady » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:58 am

Drop
Last edited by toady on Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:50 am, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImage

I just really like The Brobecks

toady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Curious » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:05 am

username;; Curious
name;; Tropics
personality;; Bold, daring, adventurous, and skilled.
story;; WIP
art;; WIP
life is really stressful for me at the moment.
please be patient with me.
Curious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShrimpSundae » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:14 am

Dropping out. :c
Last edited by ShrimpSundae on Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:39 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ShrimpSundae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ray. » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:32 am

Oh my gosh this is my dreamie

___________________________________◥

The Dreamer

◣___________________________________

Every long lost dream led me to where you are
    Others who broke my heart they were like Northern stars
    Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
    This much I know is true
    That God blessed the broken road
    That led me straight to you

★ username;; ~RayRay~
    Hello there kia lovers I am rayray but I am more often called ray. I love to draw and help people out with anything I can. I also love listening to music and tumbling with my friends.

★ name;; Campbell
    I have decided to go with the name Campbell. For some reason I find that name very interesting.

★ personality;; The Dreamer's Fanasty
    Campbell is called the dreamer because he dreams to big to be true. He believes he can alcomplish anything he puts his mind to. He has never really took on any of those big dreams because people say he can't so he belives he can't. Campbell is a very sweet boy. He cares WIP

★ story;; Taking Life One Dream At A Time
    I live my life, one day at a time. A good portion of those days are uneventful, always falling in the same routine: I wake up, dream about goals , watch and reserch dogs , and bum around till it is time to go to sleep and start my day again. Sometimes I play video games but then find myself not enjoying this past time boys seem to love. Every so often, something new and interesting happens: I finally achieve a goal , I find a new show I like , or I meet a girl.

Living in a bright city can be interesting if you have many friends and get out alot but for me this place is just dying. This city is full of life and color, but now... now that I have become more of a homebody I feel this city is nothing but a wasteland that begs for attention. I have heard stories the city used to be sad and gloomy. I had never seen this city during those times , but I have seen pictures of the dark lost city from my parents. My mother and father lived in a world of threats, and they could only wish different for me growing up.

Sadly, I can't say I have achieved that wish of theirs.

I've fallen into the same dull routine: Wake, do random things, sleep, repeat. I do have some moments of bliss, but the sad lonely days I find myself in alot overweigh those momments of joy that I have. Watching some shows has helped but the joy just drowns into lonelyness. Every time I see the animals they call dogs on the television I seem to feel very warm and fuzzy inside. I go and reserch them going a bit fangirl crazy over these things called dogs. It's so hard to look at that beautiful creatures, having it so close to my grasp; I reach out to touch its warm fuzzy fur and its fluffy ears.

Just to be stopped by my computer or my television screen.

I snapped back to reality. It gets to the point where I will simply shut down my computer or television and walk away. I do that a lot, especially after my parents died. I go for a run. When I feel sad, I run. Running has become my second life in a way; I spend at least half my day outside along the chalk painted side walks and bright colored houses.

I've seen kiamaras come and go. I've seen buildings being built and and families moving in and out of the houses next to mine. I always pass other kiamaras on my long runs. Most kiamaras love to spoil this city with their parties and other things. I don't blame them. This city is beautiful and has perfect places for these events. The only things that cofort me seems to be the dogs on the computer and television.

There have been times I wished I had my own dog to curl up in bed with. I've bought a plushie dog but it doesn't seem to comfort me as a real dog would, but it helps in a way. Like holding it close when I feel lonely. I'll hold that stuffed animal harder than a kiamara protecting her baby. It's the only thing I can look at and feel true joy, even if it isn't physically the dog I want.

Today, as usual, I ran to clear my thoughts. It was the same crap, just a different day. My run ended after several hours. I started heading home. I decided to use a different route this time to go home. This part of town was still dark and scary. Alleyways were covered with crumbles from the bulidings and concrete. It truly is a sad sight to see.

I was stopped by something unusual a small pillow case in the middle of the sidewalk. Now, living in this kind of area I don't see much trash at all. I noticed this particular pillow case because it happened to be in my way.

Art;;
Last edited by Ray. on Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:34 pm, edited 17 times in total.
gone back to school, college life. won't be on much. sorry
My WMEs
Ray.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rottenmutt » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:40 am