» love will save your soul « ┝ canine romance ┥┝ now open ┥

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

» love will save your soul « ┝ canine romance ┥┝ now open ┥

Postby nimrod. » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:04 pm

Last edited by nimrod. on Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

┝ rules ┥

Postby nimrod. » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:05 am

» listen to me. i made this role play for anyone that takes an interest can enjoy, so please, just be good little peeps c:
» literacy. please type at least five to six sentences that are well formatted. it's not asking for much, though i would love to see more. you don't need to post huge paragraphs that get you nowhere, just post what you need to but add some details so it's entertaining to read and it helps to picture things.
» characters. you can only have two characters a piece, one in the least though i encourage two. one male and one female that will be. the forms don't have to be stunning, and i will provide the forms to use, please don't use anything different, because i'm ocd like that, sorry xD only one dog per breed.
» reservations. your free to reserve a spot, or two if you decide to play two characters. but you must make sure you do the following. do not post your form until it is completely done. and please, don't ask to reserve something if you don't ever plan on coming back.
» be smart, use common sense. no perfect characters, and i don't want you to be drawing a ton of attention to your character by making them have a miserable life either... lets do a happy medium, some better off, and others slightly worse off. ya' know?
» random number one. no wolves in this role play, it's for dogs only.
» random number two. make sure you base your dog as to what i post about it on the slot, i want them to fit it, not a dog you have previously made.
» random number three. don't try and outdo everyone else, just be 'human' or in this case, 'canine'?
» random number four. please don't show your signature in this role play... it just bothers me for one reason or another.
» random number five. you don't need to message me for reservations, just specifically post here.

» if you have any questions, feel free to contact me. more rules are likely to be added, because i'm sure i left out some things you all should know «

» i am looking to have a possible mini-mod, so if your interested, feel free to message me about possibly uptaining this position «
Last edited by nimrod. on Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

┝ the couples ┥

Postby nimrod. » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:58 pm

they don't seem to ever have any disputes,
      all they show is love, never ending love.
      they seem as though they were made for one another,
      and many envy their easy going and loving relationship.
        kryptonite :: malamute :: four years :: male :: .chemical. ღ
        name :: belgian shepherd :: age :: female :: bullwithacigar

the ever so typical good girl, falls for a bad boy.
      he commonly gets himself into bad situations, and no matter what her friends say,
      she knows no matter what he is the sweetest anyone has ever been to her.
        jack :: australian shepherd :: two years :: male :: icedtea;;
        rosamund :: czechoslovakian wolfdog :: two years :: female :: auger von garibaldi

these two are seen going far into the future, and never parting from each others sides,
      even if they do have their disputes, even if they break up for not even a day.
      they are always back together, loving life.
        aspen :: akita :: age :: male :: super hazza-
        belleza :: samoyed :: four years :: female :: .simple.elegance.

nearly like the story of the lady and the trap, a sweet young fae meets a stray brute while out one day,
      and since that day only the walls can keep them apart. she wants to run away with him...
      but leaving her family is proving difficult.
        marble :: mudi :: two years :: male :: greentea;;
        parina :: borzoi :: two years :: female :: new nimrod97

these two can hardly believe they have each other, looking one another in the eyes,
      it makes their stomach flip. will they ever get over this shy little stage?
      they hope so, but they have a tough time maturing their relationship.
        azsair :: ibizan hound :: two years :: male :: auger von garibaldi
        rainy tears :: greyhound :: two years :: female :: greentea;;

ever since the day they met as newborn pups, they have been best friends,
      always there for one another. but what happens when feelings beyond friendship begin to form,
      will they come out with the truth? or will their friendship be ruined.
        gavino :: utonagan :: two years :: male :: abused
        lacey :: border collie x husky :: two years :: female :: frost-bite

ah, some roller coaster they have going on here.
      she is flirtatious, and he is charming, and they always crave everyone's attention,
      to be desired. they love each other, but how much jealousy can they stand?
        daxon :: koolie :: three years :: male :: new nimrod97
        mayden :: karelian bear dog :: two years :: female :: .simple.elegance.

mmh, these two never know when to stop, always messing with one another,
      a bit of a prankster sort of couple. he is always teasing and taunting her, and she to him as well.
      they enjoy it, and have fun.
        sol :: carolina dog :: three years :: male :: squiggs
        madame :: border collie :: two years :: female :: icedtea;;

they met out at the barn, two farm dogs, their owners being best friends,
      they are always around one another, whether that be working,
      or going out and exploring, having a good ol' time in the nature around them.
        marvel :: german shepherd dog :: three years :: male :: new nimrod97
        raider :: ausky :: age :: female :: super hazza-

they act sweet in public, but once they leave the public eye, he abuses her, puts her down.
      and he always gets away with it, she is unwilling to admit to the treatment,
      and her thick coat hides the damage he occasionally does to her, though it's never been anything too bad.
        name :: great dane :: age :: male :: bullwithacigar
        britt :: brittany dog :: two years :: female :: squiggs
Last edited by nimrod. on Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:08 am, edited 23 times in total.
nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

┝ forms to use ┥

Postby nimrod. » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:35 pm

you may not use this form for any thing aside from this role play. if i see it anywhere else i will be extremely upset with you.

>> male form
Code: Select all
[center][img]picture[/img][/center]
[center][img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=dogsname%20&name=JennaSue.ttf&size=60&style_color=3A3A75[/img][/center]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=name%20%3A%3A&name=marlor.ttf&size=13&style_color=3A3A75[/img]
[list][size=85] >> [b]name here [/b] :: text [ further explanation ][/size][/list]
[color=white]_________________________________________________________________________________________[/color]
[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=breed%20%3A%3A&name=marlor.ttf&size=13&style_color=3A3A75[/img]
[list][size=85] >> [b]breed here[/b] :: text [ further explanation ][/size][/list]
[color=white]_________________________________________________________________________________________[/color]
[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=age%20%3A%3A&name=marlor.ttf&size=13&style_color=3A3A75[/img]
[list][size=85] >> [b]age here [/b] :: text [ further explanation ][/size][/list]
[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=status%20%3A%3A&name=marlor.ttf&size=13&style_color=3A3A75[/img]
[list][size=85] >> [b]status here[/b] :: text [ further explanation ][/size][/list]
[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=a%20little%20more%20about%20him%20%3A%3A&name=marlor.ttf&size=13&style_color=3A3A75[/img]
[list][size=85]>> [b]personality and brief background [/b] :: text [ further explanation ][/list][/size]
[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=some%20various%20things%20%3A%3A&name=marlor.ttf&size=13&style_color=3A3A75[/img]
[list][size=85]>> [b]anything you might like to add[/b] :: text [ further explanation ][/list][/size]

>> female form
Code: Select all
[center][img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=dogsname%20&name=JennaSue.ttf&size=60&style_color=E06176[/img][/center]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=name%20%3A%3A&name=marlor.ttf&size=13&style_color=E06176[/img]
[list][size=85]>> [b]name here[/b] :: text [ further explanation ] [/size][/list]
[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=breed%20%3A%3A&name=marlor.ttf&size=13&style_color=E06176[/img]
[list][size=85]>> [b]breed here[/b] :: text [ further explanation ] [/size][/list]
[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=age%20%3A%3A&name=marlor.ttf&size=13&style_color=E06176[/img]
[list][size=85]>> [b]age here[/b] :: text [ further explanation ] [/size][/list]
[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=status%20%3A%3A&name=marlor.ttf&size=13&style_color=E06176[/img]
[list][size=85]>> [b]status here[/b] :: text [ further explanation ] [/size][/list]
[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=a%20little%20more%20about%20her%20%3A%3A&name=marlor.ttf&size=13&style_color=E06176[/img]
[list][size=85]>> [b]personality and brief background[/b] :: text [ further explanation ] [/list][/size]
[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=some%20various%20things%20%3A%3A&name=marlor.ttf&size=13&style_color=E06176[/img]
[list][size=85]>> [b]anything you might like to add[/b] :: text [ further explanation ] [/list][/size]

nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

» parina « ┝ a stray and a house pet ┥┝ fae ┥

Postby nimrod. » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:42 pm

>> parina :: parina was named by her masters though it was approved by her mother as well. she loves her name and finds that it is rather beautiful and unique, glad to call it her own.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
    >> borzoi :: an extremely gorgeous breed, known by many various titles. she is a sight hound, she runs very fast and has an amazing set of eyes. this is her father, and this is her mother.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
    >> two years four months and twelve days :: she hates the fact she is aging, and no matter how much she wishes for her time to simply freeze, she knows very well time cannot do such a thing.
    >> taken :: parina is in a relationship with marble, the handsome mudi. she met him one day while she managed to venture out into her yard without the company of her humans, and he nearly took her breath away. she loves him, and can't stand when she is away from him, having gone nearly an entire week before without any contact what so ever. it is horrible, but when she does see him, it is a reminder as to why the pain is worth it.
    >> personality and brief background :: parina is one of the sweetest faes you are ever bound to come across. she welcomes all happily and treats them the the kindest allowed, as well as helping those in need. she can be rather playful and enjoys teasing and fooling around with others. she is smart even for her age and her curiosity tends to lead her to trouble. parina tends to be rather free willed, and for this she is punished by her masters frequently for that factor. She hates being cooped up in the house, knowing she won't make it out on the streets, but at the same time it sounds like such a nice way to truly live your life to the fullest, get away from her masters and their never ending rules.

>> anything you might like to add :: she wears a light pink leather collar without a tag on it.

Last edited by nimrod. on Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:28 am, edited 5 times in total.
nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

» marvel « ┝ working is not all bad ┥┝ brute ┥

Postby nimrod. » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:44 pm

>> marvel :: there isn't really much behind a name now is there? it's what he was given from birth and he has stuck with it since.
    >> german shepherd dog :: marvel is a purebred german shepherd dog, from germany at that. his bloodlines run deep and pure and can be traced back to the very beginning of times... if you have the time and willingness to do such a thing, in which i don't. his father and his mother. he had no siblings.
    >> three years seven months and twenty-five days :: bane isn't exactly the youngest, but he is by no means at an old age either, he is a very strong brute with a mind as quick as a whip. he has an interest in the ladies, and he is just as curious as any pup you may ever encounter, even if he doesn't always show it, it's in there.
    >> single :: he isn't currently in a relationship with anyone.
    >> personality and brief background :: these six words have a lot to do with bane's over all personality though of course some other side of him may bubble out at times, these are the main few to show. he tends to keep a bit more to himself, even if he is in the working life, he sees no need in going out of his way to talk and be around everyone. he can be quite the gentleman when it comes to the ladies, even if he doesn't realize it himself. bane is extremely smart, due to the breed as well as the training he acquired while in germany, it can seem near impossible to meet his intellectual ability at times. he does like to mess around and have fun, but this tends to be a more hard to come by side of his. he tends to be stubborn and wishes to do as he pleases.

>> anything you might like to add :: he wears a brown leather collar as well as a chain collar, lives on a farm that is a few short miles from where his raider lives. he typically visits her barn to help with work, their masters are best friends so they are typically always around one another. they haven't ever come face to face before yet though.

Last edited by nimrod. on Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:49 am, edited 5 times in total.
nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

» daxon « ┝ the questionably unloyals ┥┝ brute ┥

Postby nimrod. » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:55 pm

>> daxon :: yes, daxon is the name, it isn't really much of anything special, simply what his masters took a liking too. he also goes by dax.
    >> koolie :: daxon his a koolie, though it is uncertain as to if he is a german or australian breed, his masters didn't pay any attention to it. he is purebred, and takes pride in his handsome self. this is his father, and this is his mother. he didn't have any siblings.
    >> three years one month and twenty days :: his age is only an age, nothing more to it relaly, no one remembers when his birthday was though it is assumed to be in the month of June.
    >> taken :: he is in a relationship with his girl mayden. he couldn't ask for better, more beautiful company, and though they have been dating for awhile now, he still likes to mess round and tease with her. he can't help himself, she is just too much fun to not do such a thing with.
    >> personality and brief background :: daxon is an energetic, young brute, he loves to have attention and to mess around with others. though of course his own undivided attention goes to his girl. he is only ever a flirt with her, so no, he isn't by any means unloyal with her. he enjoys having company and simply having a good time. he dislikes being kept inside, so he commonly escapes from the house to go and see mayden. it's always well worth the punishment to get and see her.

>> anything you might like to add :: daxon wears a dark grey leather collar

Last edited by nimrod. on Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: » love will save your soul « ┝ canine romance ┥┝ now ope

Postby Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:57 pm

>> Rainy Tears :: text [ "My mother gave me the name. She thought it was a good name for a girl." ]
    >> "Greyhound." :: text [ Purebred Greyhound dog that is very small, and thin. She was not a racing dog. She had four siblings, a mother and father.]
    >> "Two years old." :: text [ Born September fourth]
    >> "Single." :: text [ Has crush on Azsair ]
    >> "Quiet... and shy sometimes out going, pretty happy most of the times. I like to talk when I'm out going, I'm kind of funny I guess. I try to make friends, but sometimes people are.. just not right for me. I have a few friends... I wish ___ my crush was my friend but I'm just so shy when I'm around him! Anyways... I'm brave sometimes and not afraid to stand up for a friend if I need too, sometimes I just need some peace so I guess you could call me peaceful of course. I like to relax all the time, and just have fun. So... my brief backround. Well... I was born in a house, and still have a owner.. her name is July cool name, huh? She got me when I was a pup and trained me all kinds of cool tricks and stuff. She is a great owner. I am her only pet, and the only one that lives with her. She needed a friend to be with her. We live in an apartment with a bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and a small living room. She brings me swimming in the dog pool they have there since pets are aloud of course. She takes me out for walks every day, and that's when I get to see my friends.. and my crush. It's nice there, she sits on a bench and lets me go explore, letting my leash go a ways, sometimes she lets me loose because she trusts me, I would never run away and she would never leave me. Oh yeah, when I was born I was born in a litter of five. Two boys and three girls, I was the middle sized one. I was sold to my owner July when I was just a tiny pup. She could put me in her arms and carry me all around "
    :: text [ None needed ]

>> Nope. :: text [ No]

Last edited by Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs on Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Image i love cupcakes, don't you? Image

Venian Alexandrov Kogen Rodwalski

Oɴᴄᴇ I ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ.
Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʙᴏʏ,
ᴀɴᴅ I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜɪᴍ.

Wᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs,
ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ...

Aɴᴅ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ I ᴋɴᴇᴡ...

Tʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɴᴇ.
Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ.
❧ Mᴏɴᴛʜs ᴘᴀssᴇᴅ,
❧ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ I ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇᴅ ɪᴛ,
❧ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ I ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴀs ᴀ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ,
❧ ʜᴀᴅ sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ...

❧ Hᴇ ɴᴏᴡ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴀ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ, ᴏʀ ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ.
❧ Hᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ.
❧ ❧ Fᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ.
❧ Hᴇ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ.
❧ ❧ Aʟᴡᴀʏs.
❧ Hᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴡʜᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴍᴇ sᴍɪʟᴇ.
❧ ❧ Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ.
Nᴏᴡ ʜᴇ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ
ᴀɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ʜɪs.
Fɪɴᴀʟʟʏ.
Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:57 pm

>> Marble :: text [ "My father, gave me the name since his name was Mark. It started with Ma." ]
    >> Mudi :: text [ He is a purebred Mudi with black and white fur. He also has blue eyes ]
    >> Two years and one month :: text [ He was born November seventh ]
    >> With Parina :: text [ (You said it was okay xD) Marble roamed through the streets and found her as a beautiful house pet. ]
    >> "My personality, huh... I would say I'm sweet and romantic at times, I can be rough and rude when it comes to times. I would say I'm very brave and strong also. I would never back down on a fight even against bigger dog. Now a brief backround.... I was born on the streets with four sisters and two brothers... I was the biggest. We stayed together until we were a year and a half then we left, and I found Parina I live on the streets and probably that will never change... I got used to stealing food or hunting at night to find food. I sleep in bushes so the pound people won't find me which keeps me as safe as it can get and later in the day I roam the street hiding from pound people sometimes too when they come after me trying to catch me because they know I'm here, but at night I go visit Parina when I can." :: text [ Nope. ]

>> Nope. :: text [ No. ]

^^ With his brothers.

wip
Last edited by Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs on Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:57 am, edited 5 times in total.
Image i love cupcakes, don't you? Image

Venian Alexandrov Kogen Rodwalski

Oɴᴄᴇ I ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ.
Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʙᴏʏ,
ᴀɴᴅ I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜɪᴍ.

Wᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs,
ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ...

Aɴᴅ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ I ᴋɴᴇᴡ...

Tʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɴᴇ.
Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ.
❧ Mᴏɴᴛʜs ᴘᴀssᴇᴅ,
❧ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ I ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇᴅ ɪᴛ,
❧ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ I ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴀs ᴀ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ,
❧ ʜᴀᴅ sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ...

❧ Hᴇ ɴᴏᴡ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴀ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ, ᴏʀ ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ.
❧ Hᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ.
❧ ❧ Fᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ.
❧ Hᴇ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ.
❧ ❧ Aʟᴡᴀʏs.
❧ Hᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴡʜᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴍᴇ sᴍɪʟᴇ.
❧ ❧ Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ.
Nᴏᴡ ʜᴇ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ
ᴀɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ʜɪs.
Fɪɴᴀʟʟʏ.
Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Simple.Elegance. » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:10 pm

>>May I reserve female, for "good falls for bad"?<<
A day in the life of

The name's Nya, and yes; that is my full name.
I'm currently 19 years of age; and my hobbies include:
-The bar
- My dogs (I teach my own class, and professionally handle for conformation.)
- I love to write, always have... RPing is kind of my guilty pleasure; where as drinking is a hobby.

I enjoy things like
-Drinking...
-Piercings (I have my navel, tongue, ears stretched to an inch, nose stretched to 10g, and two dermals above my brow.)
- Tattoos (Thighs |left- A rose with the words "first" | Right- A skull with a rose blooming out of its left eye socket, and a yellow ribbon from its mouth saying "family" =Family first. Also, have "where is my self control?" under my arm on my side)
-My dogs are my life, Tearbery's Vomacka's Perfect Storm <3 Is my landseer Newfoundland. Look her up on google! We just call her "Storm".
- Music; it's a big one for me. If you recolonize the lyrics from my tattoo, I applaud you. Memphis May Fire, Attila, Issues are some of my favorite bands.

What my point is
I'm as polite as they come, though I dip in the bar a little too frequently. I'm respectful, and just plain tired of all the bullying that goes on with kids these days. Honestly, as lame as it is I'm going to say it.
Don't judge a book by its cover.
.Simple.Elegance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me