Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

~*BIG OL UPDATE*~ Ceiral Adopts by Pine.

Artist Pine. [gallery]
Time spent 2 days, 5 hours
Drawing sessions 25
240 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

~*BIG OL UPDATE*~ Ceiral Adopts

Postby Pine. » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:57 pm

Please check out the raffle over on da if you're interested, anyone can join as long as you have a da acct! Also the one free myo per person is open, just find the finished species guide in my gallery! If you currently own a ceiral(s), you can revamp them with these new traits.
https://www.deviantart.com/unknownwilds/art/Free-Ceiral-Raffle-853425899

What?!?! These are still alive?! Pine's still alive?!?! Why yes, yes they are and so am I :D I just came back on cs to slap down a lil bit of info for my good peeps. Ceirals is going through a MAJOR update! It is moving from a closed to a semi-closed species! Now, what does that mean for anyone who has ceirals or is interested in having a ceiral? It means that everyone, even if you already own ceirals, can make themselves a ceiral for free following the new guidelines soon to be officially released on their group on deviantart! Not only that, but if you already own ceirals, you are able to revamp them using the new trait guides as there is much more that you can do, you still also get your one free ceiral myo even if you already own some from here! The trait guides are still a work in progress as I have to work on anomaly traits, but the main guide of traits that are free to use by anyone will be linked below. You are more than welcome to comment ideas on that deviation <3

I know da has gone through a lot of changes and some might find it difficult to use, but I won't be hosting anything on this website as, unfortunately, I will not be returning to CS. I've already left it go for years, and the species is going to have some purchaseable options (which can also be obtained for free mind you), and that's not allowed on CS. However, even if you don't like to use deviantart, you'll still be able to make yourself a ceiral myo if you can submit the design to da for approval.

There will be a discord but as it goes, I can't allow anyone who is COPPA'd into the discord chat. That link will not be shared here and will only be available upon request via dm on da, please do not try to get around the age bar. If it is found out that you have lied about your age and aren't supposed to be in the discord, you will be removed immediately and recieve a strike. Any adults running the discord can get in far more trouble than you could think because of this, so please keep everyone in mind if you are COPPA'd. Eventually you'll be old enough so don't worry about it :thumbup: You are more than welcome to start a thread on here to chat about ceirals or rp them with your buddies as well if you would not like to join the discord or can't. I will not be able to moderate anything on cs, so please be kind to everyone if you decide to do this. I don't want to deal with drama just as much as I'm sure y'all probably don't want to either.

This link leads to the update post in the ceiral da group. Clicking the image at the bottom will take you to the deviation with all the free to use traits. This is still a WIP so we aren't accepting any myos yet, but please feel free to draw yours up and work on it in the time being!
https://www.deviantart.com/unknownwilds ... -851534533

Species Info wrote:A mostly nocturnal, mammalian species, the Crested Ceiral is found in forests across the world. Its feet have specialized pads on the toes that allows it to stick to surfaces and easily climb trees and other surfaces like a gecko. It uses its long, bushy, prehensile tail to help maintain its balance, scale surfaces, and sleep upside down from branches. Typical of the general species, they have advanced chromatophores like an octopus or chameleon that can change color when needed; the color is projected through its clear, soft, tube-like hairs (like fiber optic cables). They give live birth and range from about an Aussie to Great Dane in size, sometimes they can grow as as large as a quarter horse and be ridden.

~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~

Owner
-Pine

Guard Dog/Arterator
-ShadeyPaws

Artists
-Pine
-ShadeyPaws
-MangoSherbet
-HappyStabby
-Chasing Dreams
-Berkshire
-Violet Stormbringer
-Staz
-R A W R
-Thebrownwolf

Ghost Artists
-aya
-Dart
-EveAngel
-Talon

Mods
-ShadeyPaws
-aya

~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~

-Follow cs ToS and
-You cannot revamp your ceirals! Only staff or people on my list have the ability to revamp the customs they were awarded!
-You can own up to 4 ceirals
-You are allowed to add accessories to your ceiral. (No wigs, body paint, or fake wings allowed)
-If you are added to your ceiral, you are NOT allowed to edit the design in any way!
-These can be characters, but please don't use as a fursona ^^
-You can put these on a character website, but only if you credit the species back to Pine and credit the designer.
-You cannot use the same name as another ceiral. If it's really similar, you'll have to ask the owner of the already owned ceiral if it's okay to use the name. Make sure you check the ceiral archives!
-Marking the thread is perfectly fine ^^

~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~

-Those on my list can make one for now :3
-Staff members can make two customs!
-Items and accessories are acceptable and encouraged :3
-You can have as many colors as you want, but try to keep it around 7
-Edits are encouraged, but remember that they all have prehensile tails ;)
-You can add horns, hair, extra fluff etc...
-Please do not add wings unless you clear it with me first.
-If you have a question regarding making, revamping, or re-adopting a ceiral, you must ask me, please don't ask shadey. She doesn't want people pming her.
You have to get explicit permission from me
-Horns are a very uncommon occurrence, there will always be more ceirals without than with.
-If I derp some more up, I'll put em here :3

~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~

-Please keep edits to a minimum. If you'd like to make larger edits, you MUST run it by me because I may not be okay with it.
-You can have as many colors as you want, but try to keep it around 7
-Horns are a very uncommon occurrence, there will always be more ceirals without than with.
-You cannot make yourself or a friend a custom, only adopts (I'm sorry, I'm limiting customs to my list)
-You must judge fairly and without prejudice. If I find that you have judged unfairly, you can get a warning.
If you have trouble judging because a friend or enemy has joined, it is best to ask for a guest judge to come in and help.
-If you have problems with an enteree (they're bullying, whining, spamming, being rude, or committed theft of art, writing, or forms) please notify me. Depending on the severity, the person may receive a verbal warning to banning

~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~

Awesome stamp by ShadeyPaws

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=1849496][img]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/194/1/e/ceiral_stamp_by_shadowcrazee-d6dcfic.png[/img][/url]

Stamp by me

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=1849496][img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/221/6/a/6ae25f79a0a31d8361fa3d67ad9ad437-d7tf377.gif[/img][/url]

Magical coding by amethyst
Last edited by Pine. on Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:52 am, edited 50 times in total.
Pine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Crested Ceiral

Postby Pine. » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:52 pm

Here you can fill out a form to try out for guest artist, you can only fill out this form when guest artist slot status is open!
Do NOT edit the form in any way! If you change the content/color/add things, your form will not be counted! Guest artists can make 2 ceirals and if I like your entries enough, I may ask you if you'd like to be a full time artist or ghost artist!

Form:
[b]I want to be a guest artist![/b]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Why would you like to be a guest artist?[/b]
[b]Do you own a tablet?[/b]
[b]Have you read the species rules and info?[/b]
[b]Link to your cs/da gallery:[/b]

Current Guest artist slots:
1. Blitz
2. Bonus
3. Koiley
4.Talon

Warning:This is just a warning that you were not following rules.
None!

2nd Warning:This is "be careful" territory, you are temporarily banned for a week.
None!

Banned: You are permanently banned. If you own a Ceiral, it will be taken away and put up for adoption.
Let it Rain
Last edited by Pine. on Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:52 am, edited 6 times in total.
Pine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wind Song » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:05 pm

Ahhh, I just love the species and was shaking reading the list |D
Thanks so much Pineyyy,
Their anatomy is beautiful, I can't wait to make one eeee <3

Your creatures are always the best ;^;

hello !
call me windy ~

D A M s

''and then i felt
chills in my bones ''
Wind Song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clive » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:34 pm

Ahhh, that fluffy neck *_* <3

I'm an artistic man of science, with rather lofty goals.
They call me Jean Descole, the master of disguise.

I'm quitting and I will take my characters with me u v u
Clive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SplashofOrangeJuice » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:41 am

Oh, these are lovely dear!
Such a neat idea too I might add! <33
Thank you for allowing me to make one
eeee so excited ouo <33
╔══════════════╗

░░░░░░░ ❚❚ ► ░░░░░░

kota // artist
🌵just your average art nerd🌵

my gallery.
my tumblr,

message me

*tumblr sometimes nsfw

╚══════════════╝
SplashofOrangeJuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maluruloki » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:43 am

Aw, these are the sweetest-looking creatures! :D Consider me an official fan and know that I'll be stalking to adopt one. ^^

Featured wrote:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

maluruloki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadeyPaws » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:47 am

:u
:u
So much cutiepetootiofnaosdifaoisf.
This is just what I need after a terrible day c':
Thank you Pineypoo~
ShadeyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doodleswiftly » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:48 am

Thank you so much for adding me. <333 These are too cute! <33
════════════
════════════
════════════
════════════
════════════

════════════

❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄
hey there! the name's doodleswiftly, but you can call me doodle, swift, or whatever you feel like!
i love to chat, rp, draw and be a nerd, so if you want, by all means shoot me a pm and we can talk! <3 i don't bite!

currently obsessing over: the ancient magus bride

tulio - chel - kittu - sunny
❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄

icon by .o p t i m i s m. <3
doodleswiftly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Amber. » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:14 am

these are amazing!
Looking to do art trades, If your interested pm me, any skill accepted, <3
.Amber.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AtomicMilkshake » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:08 am

These are soo cute Piney! I'm definitely gonna make one. c': Already have an idea. <3
art by Rottingseams
AtomicMilkshake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me