FALLCLAN-ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ-ᴏᴘᴇɴ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

FALLCLAN-ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ-ᴏᴘᴇɴ

Postby Benathorn » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:55 pm

-FALLCLAN-
"Listen to the falls and let their waters cleanse you of the past..."
●____________________●

"What are you doing out here? Hush now, quick! Come in before they see you! There...they have passed...do you have the stench of sickness? The scent that brought this horrid plague? No...I do not smell it on you and you look to be healthy, for now. I suppose you are wondering what has happened to us. To this clan...well, even I do not fully know. It all started about a moon ago. The forest had grown eerily quiet as of late, like the calm before a storm. The creatures we hunted were turning into carrion before we could even eat them, but what was even more odd were the other animals and predators that dwelled within these woods. Foxes, bobcats, badgers-- they were not...right. At first we just believed some of them to be more hostile simply due to territory or just being plain aggressive. But they had a vile tench to them, it tasted sickly in the air, like a living corpse rotting from the inside out. These rabid animals would become bold and crazed, even daring to attack a group of full fledged warriors! That is when all this trouble began..."

"You see young one, our warriors would return back to camp battered and torn from the rise of these aggressive encounters. Cats would have wicked gashes or feverish wounds that would refuse to heal. They would claim a crazed fox or bobcat would rush at them, even daring to take on full patrols or hunting parties without a pause or thought to their own well being. When a warrior would return with these festering wounds, within hours they would begin acting...strange. More aggressive. As if they were no longer themselves...Forgive me, give me just a moment. It is just hard to recall all these painful memories... Our clanmates that became infected would begin to become hostile within a few days, muttering to themselves and lashing out at others with a wild glazed look to their eyes. Within a week we began to see them really change...one young warrior went completely berserk, white foam frothing at the edges of his mouth as his gaze was now completely insane and void of conscience. He lashed out at his apprentice, nearly tearing her apart as he roared with incoherent rage before the others were forced to...to put him down. He was not the cat he was before the virus took hold of him, but those he had wounded had also become feverish and showed the same symptoms as he did in just days. It was then we began to realize what true peril we were all now in."

"It only took less then a moon! A single week really, before others began to go mad with rage and attacking their family, siblings, clanmates, even doing harm to themselves, It didn't matter. Once you had the infection there was no hope for you or any that you scratched or bit into. I watched my clan tear themselves apart before finally, those that were still not infected, fled. We ran for our lives, our very existence, as the crazed and maniacal yowls of our once trusted friends and clanmates followed at our heals like predators-- Hush now, be quiet! I think I hear some of them returning. Can't you smell it? The infection in the air-- that sour taste. What? Ah, so you've finally noticed. Yes, I was scratched by one of our warriors that I had tried desperately to heal not too long ago, but no matter what herb or concoction I used, there was no cure for this rabid disease. But do not fret over me young one, I have no intention of slowly going mad like the rest, this old medicine cat still has some fight in him left. Now go quickly, out the back, I shall buy you some time. No, do not argue with me. I am now a lost cause but do not let this opportunity go to waste. You must have gotten separated from the others when this outbreak happened back at camp, correct? I can see the sadness in your eyes little one, but fear not, there is still hope for those of you who have not been infected. Just beyond this hallow, a good half a day's walk from here, you will happen upon a set of torrent filled waterfalls. Though they may look impenetrable at first glance they are actually our sanctuary. Those who made it our of our previous home took refuge there behind those watery vales. Just beyond the white falls is a network of caves and hallowed out dens. Search this place out out, regroup with whomever may have survived, and stay alive and well hidden."

"Listen? They are nearly upon us now. That foul stench is so close and I can hear their rasped breathing and haunting growls just above us. You must leave, now! Do not look behind you no matter what you may hear. I will not let them come after you, I swear to you this. Find the falls young warrior, stay forever hidden and as far away from any cats that you saw infected back at our previous camp. Though they may wear the same faces of those you once knew, I can assure you, they are no longer the felines you grew up with. Their warrior spirits have long since left their bodies to join Starclan as soon as they were ridden with that putrid disease, leaving behind only an empty husk which slowly rots away and infects others. They are clambering to claw their way in now. Hurry, be swift! Out the back and don't stop for anything or anyone till you reach the falls! I will keep them at bay as long as I am able so do not fear, do not weep, you are the future of this clan little one, and Fallclan now looks to you to help them live another day in this now bleak and dark world..."

●____________________●
Last edited by Benathorn on Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:08 am, edited 20 times in total.
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─ᴛᴇʀʀɪᴛᴏʀʏ

Postby Benathorn » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:56 pm

-TERRITORY-

─ᴄᴀᴍᴘ: Fallclan's territory is vast and expands as much of the pine forest mountain that the clan cats can patrol within a day. The camp's location, however, is safely tucked behind the waterfall that they call home. It is here that both young and old take shelter behind the falls, safe from the predator and foe alike whom are infected with the rabid disease. Prey is kept safely tucked behind the cool rocks, and on nice sunny days, the warriors and elders will bask in the sun's rays while young apprentices fish among the shallow streams below the falls. All Fallclan cats slumber behind the safety of their watery vale. The chambers behind such a curtain contain cave structures which help house warriors, apprentices, and expecting queens. The Medicine Cat's den, however, is located towards the back of these caves where a small fracture in the stone ceiling above allows a shimmer of light to shine through. It is here that she and her apprentice work to grow and cultivate rare herbs upon the mossy stones which lay below the shaft of light. This process is unknown to any other clans and the healers take great care to tend to their small garden, while passing on the art to their apprentices. Without the blessing of Starclan they must do everything they can to ensure that the clan is healthy and strong, very few have retained their faith after the destruction of their previous camp-- but the medicine cats still believe.

─ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ: The dense pine wood forest rises skyward all around Fallclan's territory. However, the clan cat's true skills emerge when confronted with water and many of the felines are very skilled at swimming. Fallclan cat's are known for their sleek furs and strong muscles which help them swim against the forceful currents of their home. Most will not mind getting their pelts wet and even enjoy taking a dip when in the hot green-leaf weather. But, these dense woods also hide predators as well- Bears, lone wolves, bobcats, golden eagles, and much more linger within its dark depths. Apprentices are not allowed to venture out alone without their mentor or a warrior to protect them, and even then there is still a great risk of being attacked and infected by the sick. Those who become scratched or bitten are not to return home, instead, many opt to simply 'die a warrior's death' while some try to hide their doom...

─ᴘʀᴇʏ: The clan cats are a lean and sturdy feline type who excel at both rocky terrain and fishing. Much of their staple diet comes from the rivers and streams near the falls, but they are opportunists as well, never forgoing a passing meal such as the mice, vole, and birds which inhabit their pine forest. However, these days they avoid any mammalian type prey. Only the fish which swim in the fall's depths are unharmed by the rampant disease, and thus, have become the Fallclan cat's main source of sustenance as they hide from the world in their watery sanctuary.

-PROPHECY-

-TBD-
Last edited by Benathorn on Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:39 am, edited 9 times in total.
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─ʀᴀɴᴋs

Postby Benathorn » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:56 pm

-FALLCLAN CATS-

{{ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ;- Hailstar- Tom/ 31 Moons/ -Air

{{ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ;- Silverstripe- Tom/ 33 Moons/ -horsestar10

{{ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ;- Songbird- She-cat/ 30 Moons/-Benathorn

{{ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ;- Sparkpaw- Tom/ 9 Moons/ -Eep ZigZag

{{ωᴀʀʀɪᴏʀs;
    Falconcry- Tom/ 27 Moons/ -Benathorn
    Sunhawk- Tom/ 20 Moons/ -Chemical X
    Open Male
    Mistydawn- She-cat/ 23 Moons/ -<Mistybreeze>
    Eaglewatcher- Shecat/ 24 Moons/ -Beguile
    Stormnose- She-cat/ 25 Moons/ -Frigglish
    Ravenfang- She-cat/20 Moons/ -iownfish

{{ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇs;
    Rowanpaw- Tom/ 7 Moons/ -<Mistybreeze>
    Duskpaw- Tom/ 12 Moons/ -Bati
    Brightpaw- She-cat/ Eep ZigZag
    Snowpaw- She-cat/ 11 Moons/-Air
    Flamepaw- She-cat/ 7 Moons/ -horsestar10

{{ʟᴏɴᴇʀ/ʀᴏᴜɢᴇs;
    Hiro-/ Tom/ 40 Moons/ -Beguile
    Open Female

-CLAN TRADITIONS-
●____________________●

~●~ Mentors ~●~
    "Your Mentor is more than just a teacher here young paw.
    Here they are also your protector, your warden, your guide.
    You are the future of our clan little paw.
    And it is through you that we live on for one more day..."

Sparkpaw --- Songbird
    Brightpaw --- Sunhawk
    Rowanpaw --- Stormnose
    Flamepaw --- Falconcry
    Snowpaw --- Eaglewatcher
    Duskpaw --- Silverstripe

~●~ Soul Mates ~●~
    "Even those with frozen hearts ache for companionship.
    So rest your paws for one night and enjoy your lover's company.
    Even if it is just for a moment..."

Ravenfang ---> Sunhawk
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

~●~ Starclan Cats ~●~
─ɪᴄᴇsᴛᴀʀ: She-cat- First Leader of Fallclan.
─ᴏᴀᴋsᴛᴀʀ: Tom- Previous Leader of Fallclan.
─ѕтreαмpelт: Tom- Previous Deputy of Fallclan.

Last edited by Benathorn on Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:30 am, edited 37 times in total.
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─ʀᴜʟᴇs

Postby Benathorn » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:45 pm

-RULES-
●____________________●

➸ All of Tess's rules apply.

➸ This is a Literate RP. I expect at least two to three well thought out paragraphs, or more, for each of your characters. This means use correct grammar and punctuation, make your forms pretty and easy to read, and only post one paragraph if you have writers block. Though I do understand writers block, it is never too hard to at least get down five complete well thought out sentences. Also, be prepared to send writing samples of your works if I request them. I need to make sure each user who wishes to join must be literate enough before doing so.

➸ I will not provide any forms for you. Instead, I wish to see you create your own form to show your literacy. Also, please give great detail and well thought out histories to your characters. All creatures have flaws and I expect to see yours have these as well written in your forms.

➸ If you wish the rank of leader then he or she must be a cat without faith in Starclan. The point of this RP's plot is to renew such faith but the Fallclan leaders have long since denied such starry ancestors even exist.

➸ If you would like one of your characters to be a sibling to one of the other roleplayers or myself then you may PM the person in asking so. This adds a little more interaction within RP's if your looking to add more to your cat's history. Also, romance; this I encourage as long as it is in good taste and well played out. Absolutely no Mary or Gary sues will be accepted while roleplaying in this RP.

➸ There are limited slots open for each rank so be sure to check what is available. Also, I will only hold reservations for two days. If your form is not at least attempted on by then your slot shall become available to another.

➸ I do not expect you to post everyday. I want this RP to be well thought out and with a driven story, but try to post at least once or twice a week.

➸ If you are inactive for more than two weeks, or have yet to post without giving me some explanation as to your absence, then your cat shall be removed and the open slot will be up for grabs. This also means your cat may be killed in the RP as well to keep with the story.

➸ Keep the genders even. I can not stress this enough, I will not allow uneven genders in this RP so please keep this in mind when creating your forms.

➸ I will only allow you to have two characters at most. Understand that I do this only because having more than two can be very difficult for a literate RP and you are able to write better if you simply focus on one or two cats at a given time.

➸ Most of all, have fun. You may always PM me if you need to ask me any questions or just wish to inform me of your absence. I am very understanding of this and will always try to work with you on RP plots and character development.
Last edited by Benathorn on Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:31 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-SONGBIRD- & -FALCONCRY-

Postby Benathorn » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:45 am

X - X - X - X

Images (c) to their rightful owners
Code Format & Characters (c) Benathorn

-SONGBIRD-
"And the Songbird Sings..."

THE BASICS
name
Songbird
rank
Medicine Cat
kin
-Father Buzzardtail
-Mother Larkwing
-Brother Swiftclaw

mate
"No. There is no significant other in my life at the moment and there is not meant to be. My duties must come first and it is strictly forbidden in our clan for me to take on a mate. It is also highly looked down upon and considered a disgrace to my vows. My heart must be open to all, my love is meant for everyone, be they Elder, Kit, or Queen. I just can't have my heart stolen lest I neglect my practice. It is something I must content with on a daily basis."
crush
"You mean, am I interested in someone? Well....I-I....I do not usually become this tongue tied when asked a question. To be more accurate, I am often preoccupied with so many patients or out collecting herbs, that I'm afraid there is little time to notice another's interest. Perhaps this is something I should work with. I promise to do so starting now, after all, I always encourage other cats to partake in relationships to improve their overall health. It would be contradicting to my practice if I do not implement my own methods. What? Oh, I'm sorry. No, you are right, I should not treat this like a medical practice...it seems I will need some time in this."
kits
"I apologize, often many think I have kits due to my nature. But this is false. I have none and if you were from my clan you would know there will never be kits that I claim as my own."

-HISTORY-
"You wish to hear of my past? There is not much to say but I will indulge your curiosity if it is knowledge you seek. As you must already know I am the Medicine Cat of Fallclan. My Leader used to rely on me to converse with our Ancestors and to offer advice and comfort in our times of need, but those days have long since past. Though I am no Warrior, my strengths lie in knowledge and understanding of our rocky falls. To seek the herbs and remedies that grow among the cracks and crevices of our territory and to use their properties to keep the clan healthy and strong. But you wish to know something more of me? My past before I was a Medicine Cat...I will not turn down your question, though, know that I am curious as to why you pry so. Sometimes it is best to leave another's past well enough alone..."

Many have heard the tales of how our clan came to be, of our great leader before and the journey we faced in coming to an unknown land. But it is few who know and remember of how it all truly transpired, of how Moonclan was nearly destroyed and is now Fallclan...but I digress, those are secrets not for your young ears- Only the medicine cats have heard these whispers from Starclan, let me start with where I began; I was born to Fallclan by one of its strongest warriors- a large gray tabby tom by the name of Buzzardtail. He was a descendant of one of the Moonclan warriors long ago due to his stout build and strong limbs inherited for climbing. But Buzzardtail, for as much as he believed in Starlan and held the clan's codes close to his heart, had committed a great sin- He had fallen for the pretty young calico she-cat who was Fallclan's medicine cat during the time, Larkwing...What? Does this tale surprise you? I should assume so since it is something the clan has tried hard to forget. But allow me to continue...."

"Larkwing was small in stature but held the distinct slender frame of her ancestors. She was renowned for her wisdom and kindness towards her clan mates and worked tirelessly to both defend them and heal their wounds. But her heart fell to the large tom who was smitten with her, and the two began a dark decent as they fell deeper into their forbidden love. I'm sure you can imagine why this is wrong? Larkwing and Buzzardtail would sneak off during the late nights to gaze upon the pale moon together. For how long this went on I would never know, but soon such folly was beginning to become noticed by their clan mates. It was hard for the two to continue to hide what they were doing, especially when Larkwing's swollen belly began to show. The young medicine cat was confronted eventually by her clan leader and had to make a choice- to give up her position as medicine cat, or, to give up the kits she was about to bring into this world...my mother chose in the end to watch us from afar while she continued to be Marshclan's medicine cat. Would you say this was selfish? You would be wrong, she suffered greatly for many moons when my brother Swiftkit and I were born. My father Buzzardtail gave us to a nursing queen by the name of Lilystream, who raised us alongside her two kits- Toadkit and Mosskit. We grew into fine apprentices, never knowing of our forbidden birth and not realizing that we had a silent protector always watching over us...but these happy times never last long I'm afraid..."

"My brother and I soon became paws, each doing our best to become the greatest warriors our clan had ever seen. But though I had tried the path of a warrior, my starry ancestors had a different path set for me- Medicine cat. Yes, I know, ironic is it? The very kits who were never meant to be born, and one decides to follow the path of a healer like her unknown mother. But this is not the end just yet- I was mentored by Larkwing without ever knowing that she was my real mother, but I always felt like she loved and cared for me like no other. It was one gray rainy day that the rivers waters began to rise...Larkwing and I had been out collecting the rich herbs which grow in this damp pine forest when a yowl broke the peacefulness. It was a cry from my brother Swiftpaw and the fear which alighted in Larkwing's eyes matched my own as we raced to the tom's rescue. He had been badly frightened by something in the dark woods- finally whispering that his mentor had been taken by a large hairy beast. We soon saw this behemoth as it lunged from the trees once more, massive long paws which could break a cats back like a twig, slammed closely to us as we staggered away. Larkwing pushed my brother and I to the side, desperately doing her best to shield us from the terrible onslaught of the grizzly bear. She had wailed in agony as the great creatures snapped her leg in it's vice-like jaws, dragging her backwards into the forest's depth as we cried out in vain. Larkwing simply told us to run, and...and yelled out that she would forever love her kits, even in death..."

"So my beloved mentor vanished beneath the muddy waters right before my eyes. Everything had grown still as Swiftpaw and I dashed back to camp to tell everyone of the horrific incident. But we did not dare mention what Larkwing had said to us in her final moments- instead, keeping it a secret as we grew into adults. Larkwing had sacrificed herself out of love for us, but my brother seemed bitter at her for such a betrayal and resented her for never being there. I have spoken with Larkwing many times while conversing with Starclan...the guilt in her eyes breaks my heart each time but I can not hate her for what she did. She had committed a mistake but had done her best to fix it. It was mother nature who was cruel in the end by taking her so swiftly from us. I still worry about my brother Swiftclaw who is now a warrior, he still holds a great hate deep within his heart, but I prey he does not reveal our secret to the clan. It is something that has been forgotten like the two clans of old, and this too should remain buried beneath the lies and deceit of this roaring falls. Now I worry that if it is ever revealed my clan mates would hate me...or worse- What if I followed in my mother's paw steps and took a mate? I try not to think of such things and only focus on providing for my clan mates. I only pray that that is enough in the end..."

-PERSONALITY-
-intuitive ➸ Songbird is an intelligent she-cat in her own rights. She has taken it upon herself to mentally map as many routes as she can to recall the best place to look for medicinal herbs and avoid trouble. Her small size making it easier for the mottled she-cat to slip through subtle cracks in trees and burrows in the great marshes her clan is sheltered in. Songbird is always conversing with Starclan to help guide her paws so that she too may in turn guide those who seek her out for advice. Her open spirit helps her see past clan lies and try to see the best in others. But she also does her best to conceal her own lie about her birth and the dark secret her clan has tried to bury for many moons since then.

-soft spoken ➸ Songbird is a very soft spoken she-cat for the most part. As Medicine Cat of Fallclan, she is always looking after the cats who are injured or frail. Her nurturing spirit is what first drew attention from the previous medicine cat, and thus, she uses it to this day to calm the ill of mind or a wailing kit in need. Songbird is also well known for her polite demeanor, though you should be weary when she is acting too polite. It often means you are getting on the tortoiseshell's nerves or perhaps are an enemy of hers. She only uses this tactic when under stress; insisting that a calm and soft spoken feline can be heard far better than one with unsheathed claws and bared fangs.

-stern ➸ A trait which only shows itself when the one she is speaking with shows no restraint or respect for others. Songbird has little tolerance to those who refuse to work with a cat offering help, deeming themselves strong enough to take on anything. She perceives this as folly, and has little remorse for the fools of this world. It is also a trait she uses with the Leader or Deputy of Fallclan when advice is needed instead of bloodshed. Songbird will insist that if respect is shown to another then they will in turn show respect to you. Even if they advocate violence over reasoning, Songbird believes that with great patience and understanding one can get through to any who have hardened their hearts. This does not mean she is blind to the blatantly stupid or ignorant. Even she understands that where words fail- claws must be used to persuade and enforce. Songbird will not hesitate to use her own claws to rip into any who try to attack her, and she will sink her fangs to end those who wish to harm her clan mates or loved ones.

-knowledgeable ➸ Songbird is knowledgeable in both medicinal herbs and speaking with her clan's ancestors. Though she will admit that sometimes this pursuit of knowledge will land her in a bit of trouble. Songbird knows of her clans past and how it came to be but also of her and her brother's forbidden birth. What other dark secrets lay buried beneath the marshes murky muddy waters? The she-cat does her best not to judge others too quickly without first looking to see how their character is. She knows she would not wish to be persecuted for her parents past but also fears of becoming just like her mother. She can only hope she knows what is right in the end for both her and her clan.

-OUTER APPEARANCE-
build
Small lean frame with slender head and angled ears.
fur color
A subtle tortoiseshell coloration covers her short fur.
eyes
A soft sea green which grows deeper into it's depths.
scars/other markings
She has had her fair share of skirmishes but has few scars that are prominent.
short description
A small slender calico she-cat with sleek mottled fur and soft sea green eyes.
detailed description
Songbird is honorable to say the least. Her sleek tortoiseshell fur covers her body in various markings, never beginning or ending anywhere in particular. Her soft sea green eyes are her most prominent features that contrast her white, black, and orange coloration. Dainty paws used for delicate herb mixing, hide sharp ivory claws, that are as skilled at ripping as they are at healing. Though Songbird for the most part comes across as a soft spoken individual, she by no means will hesitate to stand up to those who threaten her or others from her clan. She takes her job very seriously, but knows the importance in building relationships and offering any wisdom which she may bestow upon any who seek it. Songbird rarely turns down a question and will answer all to the best of her abilities.

X - X - X - X

Images (c) to their rightful owners
Code Format & Characters (c) Benathorn

-FALCONCRY-
"Hear the falcon's cries..."

THE BASICS
name
Falconcry
rank
Warrior
kin
-Father Sandfur
-Mother Silverdune
-Brother Hawkfur

mate
"No. Besides, who would be interested in someone like me? If you haven't noticed I am not exactly the most charming tom around. Or sociable for that matter. Heck, you would get more of a conversation from a prickly bramble bush than from me! Anyway, point is- I haven't really looked and no ones looking at me, so just continue on with the next question please..."
crush
"Pah, I don't have time for crushes. Even though I've seen her from afar she would not give me a second glance. My brother Hawkfur is the more handsome one, why don't you go bother him with your petty questions!"
kits
"Ugh, not the greatest with kits...they are all furry and fluffy. What am I supposed to do with that? Maybe if you roll them around a bit in the mud you can use them as moss balls or something. Other than that I don't really see much use for the little hairballs."

-HISTORY-
"What do you care about my past? Get lost! What...oh fine, lets just get this over with so you will leave me alone. It is no secret that I am not the most sociable cat around, but that is my business and not yours. But lets focus on more accurate accounts, shall we? I'm sure you have heard of my parents, Silverdune and Sandfur, both great warriors in their own rights and also supposedly decedents of Moonclan. But what do I care of such pasts? We are Fallclan and that is all I have ever known. However, like many of the other warriors I don't necessarily believe in Starclan like the medicine cats. You will hear them preach to us sometimes about loosing our faith and trying to restore it- but honestly, where does that get us? I did not see those fabled starry ancestors do anything to protect my mother when she took ill last leaf-bare. Nor did they help save my father when he was attacked by one of those lone wolves which prowl during the night. It is my choice and mine alone that I do not believe in such fairy tales when my own claws are very real and capable of protecting my clan mates. I don't see the dead capable of doing that. We need to focus on the living and surviving another day, not praying to deceased warriors who are no longer here. Fallclan needs to stand on its own rather then filling our heads with imaginary talk of ancestors long past who are able to guide our paws..."

"But enough about my ideals, like I said, they are mine and mine alone. You are welcome to believe in any tale you so wish, just as long as you pull your weight in the clan, what do I care if you believe in Starclan or not? What? What is it now...did I ever think differently before I became a warrior? What a mouse brain sort of question is that!? Sure- okay, maybe I did have just a drop of faith when I was just known as Falconkit. What kit does not believe in the made up tales by the queens? We are not exactly supposed to speak about our starry ancestors anyways...but I did used to wonder if such exaggerated tales were true. If we were ever once truly connected with the deceased like the medicine cats say. My mind is conflicted at times and my dreams muddied, as if there really is something there trying to contact me- to tell me of something important...Bah! But its just probably the waterfall echoing in the caves. This place always did feel a bit mysterious at times, no doubt my imaginations are just trying to get the best of me. When I become an apprentice my views on Starclan changed with my mentor. Frostfur was a strict teacher and she never tolerated mention of our starry ancestors. So I slowly began to stop believing in such things...but maybe- there is a small fraction of me that just feels like something is there..."

"This conversation is beginning to make me feel a bit uncomfortable. Are you done questioning me yet? Warrior ceremony? Well yes, I attained my warrior name Falconcry once I reached eleven moons. I was nearly one full cycle of seasons by the time I finally moved to the warriors den with my brother Hawkfur. After I parents passed he and I grew close together, hunting, training, all the sorts. I rarely smile as is but have no qualms grinning from ear to ear when we have successfully taken down a great bird of prey or chased the squirrels and birds from the tall pines. But even those happy times did not last too long; Hawkfur had been struck by one of the venomous cotton mouths which stay near the waters edge. Every kit is taught to avoid such poisonous creatures, but he had not seen the foe hidden silently between the crevices of the rock bed. He was bitten but did not die immediately since the medicine cats tended to his wounds. He was a young and strong warrior after all, but his immune system had been weakened, and with each new running nose or shiver he got he simply became as frail as one of our elders. Hawkfur never made it past leaf-bare after the bite...he suffered all through green-lead and leaf-fall yet there was nothing I nor our clan could do for him...it makes you wonder if he is truly up there in those stars- but I'm done with this conversation, please, just leave me alone now. I've got nothing else left to say to you."

-PERSONALITY-
-snappy➸ Falconcry is quite the grumpy individual half the time and has a very prickly demeanor. Though his sharp attitude and harsh words come across as arrogant, he is actually very reserved beneath his hard front. His snappy attitude is a defense against getting too close to others since he deems this as a weakness and fears to form any sort of relationship. Ever since the death of his parents and the passing of his brother, Falconcry makes it a point to appear tough so no one sees that he is actually truly broken from his past ordeals. He will not be an easy one to get along with but once someone does then you certainly have a stout defender for life.

-ambitious➸ Falconcry is just as ambitious as any other Warrior who wishes to climb the ranks. Though truthfully his ambitions would never go so far as to harming another just for the high position. He is perfectly content with simply being a warrior, seeing as he worked hard for his rank ever since he was a kit. But he does have a nasty habit of challenging authority be they Leader or Deputy. However, Falconcry shows an unnatural reserved side of himself to the medicine cat and her apprentice, as well as the queens. He is a respectful tom after all, but would never say anything harmful to them since they speak with his ancestors and read the signs in the stars.

-unsociable ➸ Falconcry really struggles with being outgoing and sociable like some cats in the clan. But he by no means holds back when he wishes to speak. He has a bad habit of being quite outspoken regardless of the consequences or ranks at the moment. Some say Falconcry would even challenge a fox just to prove he was right about something. Truthfully, it is just his insecurities about himself that cause such unwanted behaviors. Falconcry just needs patience and gentle words to get through to his more reasonable side.

-fiercely loyal ➸The one shining trait despite all this warriors faults is his fierce loyalty to those who gain his affection or friendship. Though relationships are something Falconcry fears most besides friends, he knows that in the end it is unavoidable. Even though he acts like he hates every clan mate in his camp- he would die for all of them ten times over just to protect and ensure they live on. It was something his parents did for him and he has not forgotten their sacrifices to this day. Though he may be hard to befriend at first, Falconcry's prickly exterior has always just been a front to hide his more softer side.

-OUTER APPEARANCE-
build
Long lean frame with hard muscles beneath his short furred pelt.
fur color
Russet sandy fur with darker markings along his back and face.
eyes
A sharp amber and green hued gaze.
scars/other markings
Multiple scars are prominent on his back and shoulders due to fighting in countless battles.
short description
A long lean tom with slender limbs and sharply angled features. Short russet fur lines his lean hard muscles which help compliment his slim physic, bringing out the sharp amber-green eyes that always seem to have a scowl to them.
detailed description
Falconcry is of the Abyssinian Cat breed which is known for their slender and sleek forms. His lean frame and short fur make it easier on him to handle the long summer days, but is quite a bother during leaf-bare. Long limbs and spine allow him to be an ample climber which aid in his traversing the territory of his clan. Falconcry is swift in his descents and attacks, earning the right to his name while overcoming prey and foe with force and speed. He takes great pride in his build and traits and is not afraid to challenge others when in a hunt or battle. Though truthfully he much prefers to be alone then among the many warriors of his clan- thus why he builds up such a prickly personality that is unbecoming of the handsome tom.
Last edited by Benathorn on Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:21 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FALLCLAN-ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ-ᴏᴘᴇɴ

Postby astro! » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:54 am

{{ hello, I would like to reserve medicine cat apprentice, as well as a warrior apprentice, please

my forms will go here, should be up tomorrow }}

SPARKPAW

9 moons | tom | medicine cat apprentice | "the mad genius"

Sparkpaw, someday to be known as Sparkfire, is a thin, awkward, yet very handsome black tom with startling blue eyes, always wide with curiosity and a kitlike, insane sort of glee. He is a complete genius, brilliant, perhaps the most intelligent cat you'll ever meet; he's also quite insane, mad, even, which is a bit alarming. Sparkpaw is constantly caught up in his curiosity at the world around him, and is perpetually cheerful. He is very kitlike; indeed, sometimes it seems as though he hasn't grown up at all. Yet, at other times, he seems older than the elders. Sparkpaw's history is largely unknown to any but him; he doesn't tell anyone about it, but he didn't come from the Clan, that much was certain. Sparkpaw is fearless to the point of insanity; fitting, is it not? He always craves adventure, and goes looking for danger often, getting himself - and others - into trouble. Sparkpaw prefers the company of others, as he dislikes being alone. He's also often the center of attention wherever he goes, since he's the sort of cat who commands the spotlight. He's a leader, too, a caring and, of course, ingenious tom who has a gift for authority.
Sparkpaw is, however, fiercely peaceful - that is, he's dedicated and committed to pacifism, and is strictly against fighting. Sparkpaw, I'm afraid, doesn't follow the warrior code; rather, he follows his own code, one he came up with himself. He avoids love at all costs, but is very friendly and outgoing, witty and amusing, fun to be around. He is quite ungainly and clumsy, and is also not very physically strong; he's fast, but he can't fight to save his life (literally).
Sparkpaw's quick mind is often ten steps ahead of his mouth; this causes him to talk very quickly and interrupt himself a lot as he attempts to catch the two up. Sparkpaw does tend to talk a lot, but when he's bothered, he becomes the opposite: totally silent, not saying a word. At times, Sparkpaw could do with some lessons in tact, as he is often not very empathetic and doesn't understand the feelings of others very well, since he hides his own so much beneath his cheerful exterior that he can sometimes forget what they feel like. Despite this, Sparkpaw is a brilliant liar; lies flow from his tongue easily and seamlessly, so much so that you would never know the difference. For such a young, kitlike tom, he is extremely manipulative; it comes as part of the intelligence, it would seem.
Sparkpaw loves kits, and spends a lot of time with them; being kitlike himself, he is very good with them, and they have a lot of fun playing with him in turn. They sometimes come to Sparkpaw as the most likely cat to lead them on little "adventures" outside the camp, since he does this himself often (see below).
Sparkpaw, at his best, is brilliant, a genius, the most intelligent cat you'll find; at his worst, he is reckless, arrogant, and overconfident. It's difficult to make Sparkpaw mad, but once you do, it's a slippery slope from mild annoyance to fury; there's no in-between for this young tom. Sparkpaw often (every night, it seems) sneaks out of camp to go off on his own adventures at night. Thus far, he's been quite good at keeping this secret, and, of course, it means that he travels often out of the territory, coming back into camp late in the morning with a mouthful of herbs and a well-crafted story for his mentor to believe. Moralistic, Sparkpaw takes it upon himself to protect others, no matter what the cost; he can also be a bit naive at times, despite his experience. He is also quite optimistic.
Sparkpaw, the mysterious, wayward genius, with a mind that flies at a mile and minute and a dark side a mile wide, despite his cheerful, goofy exterior.

BRIGHTPAW

7 moons | she-cat | warrior apprentice | "the sarcastic one"

Brightpaw, a lovely young she-cat, is seven moons old and training hard to become the warrior she knows she's meant to be. Her light ginger pelt is accented by her pale, apple-green eyes, which are always wide. Brightpaw is witty and clever; she's bitingly sarcastic, and never misses a trick when it comes to opportunities for showing off her sharp side. Her sense of humour is dry, yet incredibly funny, and Brightpaw is often the center of attention in the apprentice den with her amusing jokes and her lively ways. Brightpaw doesn't anger easily; if someone's making fun of her, she'll just turn the joke right back around so that it's on them, instead. Brightpaw is the sort of cat who considers herself friends with all of her Clanmates, but if you get on her bad side, prepare yourself for a barrage of well-played insults.
Brightpaw also enjoys wordplay, and speaks in strange ways sometimes because she's stringing words together in various ways in her mind. Because of her constant attention to locution, as well as her very high self-confidence, she's a fabulous speaker, and can convince just about any cat of just about any thing. A good leader, Brightpaw is also diplomatic and kind, with a compassionate streak evident in her care for other cats. Brightpaw is afraid of no cat, but like all cats she fears the usual things: fire, dogs, badgers, etc.
Brightpaw has never been in love, but she sometimes dreams about it and wonders what it would be like. She is very beautiful and fiery, so many toms would like her, and she's certainly quite open to love.
Brightpaw's history, while not nearly as tragic as Sparkpaw's hidden one, is still quite extensive. It began with her mother falling in love with a kittypet....
Briarfern licked her four kits, her eyes, for the moment, loving and tender as she made herself forget about how they would be received by her Clan, as she had broken the warrior code. The little kits mewled and squirmed around in the makeshift nest she'd constructed from a hollowed-out tree; one of them, a little ginger she-cat, blinked open her eyes, and they were a lovely pale green. "You look just like me," the queen purred, nuzzling her gently. "And you - " she glanced at the tom whose eyes were already open, a black-and-white tom with amber, glowing irises - "you look like your father." She sighed slightly, wishing he could have been here to see his kits, but she knew that he could never see them again.
Briarfern looked up; a snowstorm was approaching, and she had to get the kits back to camp. She took the two who had awoken first, running with them through the sudden blizzard, flurries pelting her fur and freezing clumps sticking to her claws. By the time she reached the camp, Briarfern collapsed in the entrance; she was taken to the medicine den. The other two kits were forgotten, left to die in the woods. Briarfern would never know this, as she died of greencough two days later.
Much later. A moon had passed since Brightpaw and Stormpaw had become apprentices, and they were out on an assignment together, laughing and joking around as brother and sister do, when a shadow passed over the clearing they were walking in. Brightpaw looked up, suddenly uneasy and aware of the crackling sounds the leaves beneath their paws were making. "Shh, Stormpaw," she whispered. "Hawk." Stormpaw nodded and crouched low as the hawk swooped by for another pass. Brightpaw, too, flattened herself to the ground, trying not to move.
There was a rush of air overhead, and Brightpaw realized, with a jolt, that her ginger pelt blended well with the orange leaves; Stormpaw, however....
"Stormpaw!" Brightpaw leaped to her feet as a wail sounded right next to her; she whirled to face the hawk, but it was already gone, taking Stormpaw with it.

Last edited by astro! on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
astro!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby <Mistybreeze> » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:56 am

A g e
7 moons and counting. Rowanpaw was made an apprentice slightly late, so he is just beginning his apprenticeship.

G e n d e r
"I am a tom. Any cat with a brain can see that! If you cant, I suggest having our medicine cat check you over.

P e r s o n a l i t y
Rowanpaw does not have a real personality that he sticks with. He can be nice, sad, angry, any real emotion around others. He is most known to be humble and timid, and quite shy. Rowanpaw can be a wonderful cat, but has trust issues. Rowanpaw tends to have a hard time making friends, and is no conversationalist. Once he can trust you, you'll see he is a well brought up cat with good manners and fine speech. He is intelligent, but on the downside, equally clumsy. Rowanpaw tends to have anxiety attacks often and messes up things. He puts to much thought into things when he is around other cats. Rowanpaw also feels he has to fit in to be a true "warrior." He constantly gets nervous and his anxiety is very bad. He is a frequent patient for Songbird because his anxiety even goes as far as to medical issues. He tries his best to fit in, and is nice and patient around the apprentices, but he can't say the same about the others.

F a m i l y
Mother~Lilacstep
Father~ Brownhawk
Sisters~ Deerkit and Larkkit.

H i s t o r y
It all began when a adventurous young tom, lets call him Brownhawk. So one day, Brownhawk, who had just been made a warrior 4 moons ago, was out patrolling alone at night. He was eager to bring back some prey for his crush, Dewbloom. He made his way through the thick brambles and went towards the edge of Fallclan's territory, where he knew there we lots of rabbits, which were her favorite. Brownhawk went on, sniffing under trees for any scents of rabbit. He smelt something, but not a rabbit. More like a cat. Brownhawk padded towards the scent. He strayed far from the territory towards the cat scent. He then found a lone, stray she-cat huddled up in a hollowed-out tree. She said her name was Lilac and she was sick and wounded. Brownhawk instantly fell in love with her. He took her to the clan where the medicine cat helped her and the clan took her in, thus renaming her Lilacstep. It would have been a wonderful love story, but there was a problem. Dewbloom, had loved him so much. She constantly was jealous and mated with a tom called Fangclaw just so Brownhawk would be jealous. But he wasn't. Brownhawk and Lilacstep were very close and became mates.

A couple moons passed, and Lilacstep was expecting kits. Brownhawk and Lilacstep had been waiting for these kits for a very long time. Then, one morning dawn, three healthy kits were born, Larkkit, the first, a she-cat, Rowankit, the second, a tom, and last but not least, the runt, a little she-cat named Deerkit. A moon of peace passed, and Dewbloom, was also expecting. She vowed revenge. So her kits were born, two dead at birth, and the last, a she-cat named Blackkit. Dewbloom did not mourn her kits. She was going to get revenge, somehow. The next morning, Blackkit passed away of an unknown sickness. Dewbloom did nothing. She simple went back to the warriors den. Her mate, Fangclaw, was actually a nice cat, and he thought she loved him and her kits. Fangclaw broke up with Dewbloom, he was sick and tired of her treating him like dirt. Dewbloom was fed up. She smirked, and knew now what she would do. A moon later, Dewbloom thought. No one would get suspicious.

A moon went by. In the dark night, Dewbloom got out of her nest. She grinned. She padded towards the nursury. She then murdered Lilacstep. She then slashed Larkkit and Deerkit, and Rowankit. Rowankit was bleeding, but was still alive. He played dead. He was crying on the inside. He sat there until the morning. The clan woke up to a sad surprise. The medicine cat rushed Rowankit to her den and helped save him. One of the warriors scented Dewbloom's scent on Deerkit and then told the leader. Dewbloom was exiled. Brownhawk was mourning his loss and was crushed. Before Dewbloom was exiled, she said one last thing. "Hope you're happy Brownhawk. You should have loved me! Now you have nothing but that pathetic kit! I'll see you later, in the Dark Forest!" Dewbloom hissed. Brownhawk's world fell apart. Rowankit and Brownhawk were treated for mental illness, and Rowankit was moved to the medicine cat den, and Brownhawk to the elders den. Brownhawk fell ill the next week. Rowankit was upset, but knew he had to stay strong. He was made an apprentice late because of the accident, and then, there he is today.

L i k e s
"I like birds chirping, fish, sunsets, swimming, and helping the medicine cats." Songbird is like a mother almost to him.

D i s l i k e s
Cleaning the elders den, fighting, and Dewbloom.

F e a r s
He fears Dewbloom will come back to get him.

S k i l l s
He is good at making battle plans, but not fighting in them.

E n i m i e s
One word, one cat. Dewbloom. Other then her, he doesn't like to hold grudges on others.

C r u s h
None as of now, but hes always changing. He's not exactly the romantic type.

A l l i e s
His clan. That's all he can trust.

K i t s
He isn't exactly fond about kits, but if he gets a mate, he will let her decide.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A g e
23 moons. Mistydawn is still quite young.

G e n d e r
"A female, obviously."

P e r s o n a l i t y
She is sweet, nice, caring, helpful, but sometimes, shy and nervous. She is a conversationalist, and always tries to keep up on the local clan gossip. She is well thought of as a smart, kind feline. She is risk taking and fearless, and loves to fight for her clan. She has a soft heart and tends to help cats she has pity on.

F a m i l y
Mother-Rainleaf
Father-Redscar

H i s t o r y
Mistykit was born into Fallclan as an only kit. She was very sickly as a kit and was made an apprentice when she was 8 moons old. Mistydawn loved to play with other kits and loved to explore. Mistypaw soon developed an interest in herbs, and when she was 8 moons, became the medicine cat apprentice. She knew the herbs and all, but something didn't click. Mistypaw had a dream from Starclan telling her it was not her destiny to be a medicine cat. Mistydawn had to be re-apprenticed and still tended to help the medicine cat.

Three moons later, Mistypaw was getting the hang of warrior training. At first it was weird, but then she got the hang of it. One sun-high, Mistypaw was playing by the river but was pushed in accidentally by another apprentice. She hit her right back leg on a rock and broke it. Mistypaw nearly drowned because she couldn't swim back to the surface. A warrior saved her. For two moons her warrior training was suspended, and Mistypaw was helping the medicine cat for the time being. Mistypaw learned more about medicine cat stuff, but still knew she needed to follow her destiny.

Mistypaw was made an apprentice when she was 16 moons old. She had waited very long for this. The night of her warrior ceremony, her mother, Rainleaf, fell ill, and passed away the next morning. The newly renamed, Mistydawn was very sad, but didn't let this stop her. Mistydawn comforted her father, Redscar, untill he passed of old age. Mistydawn, being her energetic self, aims to be deputy someday, because her dream told her to be a warrior. Mistydawn thought it was obvious that if it was so important for her to be a warrior instead of a medicine cat, she must have something special to do as a warrior.

L i k e s
Mistydawn loves to climb trees, loves the rain, loves to sink her paws into sand, and loves the wind.

D i s l i k e s
Mistydawn finds finches very horrid tasting prey.

F e a r s
She fears that her clan will someday fall apart.

S k i l l s
She is very good at climbing trees.

E n i m i e s
Any cat who is not loyal to Fallclan.

C r u s h
None at the moment, but she wants one. Mistydawn loves to be romantic, but is shy and is waiting for a tom to make the first move. This is one of those things that helped her realize she should be a warrior.

A l l i e s
She is allied with the clan, and any loner or cat she has pity on. She likes to keep herself secretive about the whole "being kind and having pity on loners" thing.

K i t s
Mistydawn wants kits, quite a lot actually. Since she was a only kit, she would like to be able to have some kits, in honor of them, hopefully, more then one.

{wip}
Last edited by <Mistybreeze> on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:54 am, edited 7 times in total.
xxxxxx

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
•mistybreeze•female•enfp•
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
•warrior cats•dogs•tea•
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
•I love getting trades c:•
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
•drawing•pokemon•track•
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

<Mistybreeze>

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benathorn » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:07 am

{@ Eep ZigZag & <Mistybreeze> Can both of you please send me a writing sample of your most literate works and posting format?
I need to make sure you are each at the level required for this RP before I take reservations. Also, Deputy has already been reserved through PM by another user.
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby <Mistybreeze> » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:15 am

{Sure. And then, may I just have a warrior? The sample is on the way.}
xxxxxx

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
•mistybreeze•female•enfp•
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
•warrior cats•dogs•tea•
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
•I love getting trades c:•
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
•drawing•pokemon•track•
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

<Mistybreeze>

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

eaglewatcher & hiro

Postby brad! » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:37 am

{{ I would like to reserve the male loner and female warrior, please. And here is a role-playing sample. }}

name
    Eaglewatcher

rank
    Eaglewatcher is a Warrior of Fallclan, and is quite content where she is.

kin

personality
    Eaglewatcher is the type of cat that has a good love for a story. Eaglewatcher is a natural born story teller with a passion for telling the apprentices stories and legends. Storytelling is like the air in her lungs, and Eaglewatcher sometimes finds herself sitting in with the queens, telling the kits the same story over and over again, just because they want to hear that particular one. She doesn't really mind, though, Eaglewatcher isn't much for socialising with those older than her, so she's just fine hanging out with the kits and the apprentices. Eaglewatcher seems rather distant and cold, and this is partially true. Eaglewatcher is thoughtful and rather creative, and this makes her distant to her fellow warriors. She isn't too good at hunting or combat, but she was moreso designed to devise plans and be stealthy. She's not very good at socialising, and finds it a bit of a challenge to cope in large groups, which explains why she tends to float around, moving away when patrols are being sent out. It's not like she wants to be social, anyway. Eaglewatcher is under the impression that other cats find her odd, which she doesn't really mind. Although she refuses to admit it, Eaglewatcher has a severe phobia of rejection. Eaglewatcher is scared to socialise with others, especially males, due to the fact that if she asked them to be her mate, they would turn around and laugh in her face. Eaglewatcher is uncertain as to why she is so concerned, but it's something that she tries to avoid like the plague, which is why she is so antisocial towards cats the same age. However, she does desire to have a family someday, and she can only hope that she one day, is no longer afraid.

history
    Eaglewatcher was born to two warriors of Fallclan. Her father, a stocky, well built and respected tom by the name of Scorchwhisker, and her mother being a loud mouthed and rebellious tabby she-cat by the name of Burntnose. The two were a rather odd pairing, really. Scorchwhisker was loyal to his clan and would do anything his leader said without batting a whisker, whereas her mother was more than happy to lecture the leader on how poor of a job they were doing, and would be quite content going against what she was told. She was a troublesome young lady, but somehow, Scorchwhisker had managed to coerce the wild and rambunctious she-cat to settle down and have a family. Many cats were unsure as to how this came to happen, but few believed that the two used to disappear in the hours of the night and hunt, and it was sheer coincidence that they ran into one another during the hours of the night. This was because due to the fact that they never spent any time together during the daytime hours, many were uncertain as to how Scorchwhisker was able to pin young Burntnose down. But many didn't mind, the she-cat lost her loud and opinionated attitude, and became rather quiet, which was a good, and a bad thing.
    As quick as Burntnose's belly began to swell, two kits were born into the clan, and these two kits were both female. The smaller, and more feminine one being named Daisykit, and the more stocky and broad one named Eaglekit, at Scorchwhisker's request. It wasn't long before preferences began to show, and Scorchwhisker immediately took to Eaglekit, and Burntnose took to Daisykit. The evidence of this? Well, whenever Scorchwhisker had some time to himself, he would go into the Queen's den and when Burntnose wasn't looking, he would take Eaglekit out of the nest and into the forest, his favourite thing to do being that he would take his daughter out and sit her on a rock above the stream, and the two of them would just watch the fish pass by. Neither Scorchwhisker nor Eaglekit displayed any interest in actually catching fish, both of them just being content in one another's company. The two became rather close, and the hours they spent together lengthened, Scorchwhisker sometimes sneaking his daughter out, so that she could tag along on patrol. Few of the warriors didn't approve, but many thought it was rather cute, and didn't mind the young kit tagging along and asking questions. Perhaps it was the feeling of being idolised which made them oblivious to how dangerous it was for young Eaglekit to be away from the den.
    Eaglekit became Eaglepaw alongside her sister, who became Daisypaw. Both seemed to receive rather good mentors, Eaglepaw receiving Scorchwhisker's best friend, Bouncefoot, and Daisypaw being assigned to Mumblefur, a tom who was rather popular among the clan females, so it was no surprise that Daisypaw grew up to be a rather charming and flirtatious cat, whom compared to Eaglepaw, was rather popular among the apprentices. This didn't bother Eaglepaw one bit, as it gave her a chance to polish off her hunting and fighting skills, though this didn't do much for her. She was never any good at either, and she was regularly shown up by Daisypaw, who had made it her own personal goal to show off to her 'friends', and outdo Eaglepaw in absolutely everything. Of course, Eaglepaw found this behaviour rather odd, but she didn't really care, Bouncefoot telling her that her sister was a rather huge idiot, and one day, Eaglepaw would show her up in something, and it would be something that would change the opinions of those around her. It wasn't that Eaglepaw wished ill fortune on her sister, it was just that... well... there really was no justification, at all.
    And Bouncefoot was right, much to Eaglepaw's surprise. For one day, Bouncefoot, Mumblefur and a few of the other warriors decided that it would be a good idea to take their apprentices out on a big hunting trip (well, it was mainly because the fresh kill pile was low) and see who was the best hunter. Now, Mumblefur had been bragging to Bouncefoot about how Daisypaw was an excellent hunter, and how she and Mumblefur were planning on winning. Their plan of attack? Catching one of their biggest predators; the Golden Eagle. Perhaps it was arrogance and an inflated ego getting to his head, but one thing was for sure; he and his apprentice were not going to be able to hunt down a Golden Eagle. Well, that was what everyone thought, and they were right. But however, they may have been right about that, but they were wrong about something else. They said that no feline would be able to bring down their great predator and oh boy, were they wrong.
    Whilst the other cats were out and about, Bouncefoot had decided that Eaglepaw wasn't really capable of hunting, so he thought that it would be a good idea for them to just wander about, and watch what the others were doing. Eaglepaw decided that it would be a good idea to go and watch Daisypaw, but she didn't really have much of a reason as to why. But Bouncefoot agreed, not thinking anything of the sort, and allowed his apprentice to tag along with Mumblefur and Daisypaw, under his watchful eye, of course. Now, it just so happened that on this day, in the same area where Mumblefur and Daisypaw had decided to hunt, there was a large golden eagle, keeping a watchful eye on the two, hungrily eyeing off Mumblefur's apprentice. If it hadn't been for Eaglepaw's keen eye, it has been said that Daisypaw would have not been with Fallclan, for Eaglepaw's yell of; "Look out!" distracted the predator enough for Daisypaw to move away from her stalker as they swooped down to pick her up, and for Bouncefoot and Mumblefur to pin the creature down as Eaglepaw tore out its throat. A vague explanation for something as momentous as this, I know, but Daisypaw was so embarrassed that Eaglepaw felt a little guilty, and promised not to give the full explanation to what had happened. But how else was young Daisypaw meant to feel? Here she was, walking into camp with ruffled fur and a look of fear in her eyes, compared to her sister (who was said to be bad at hunting, mind you) dragging in a golden eagle by herself whilst Bouncefoot had a gleeful look in his eye. And it was for this reason that upon Eaglepaw's warrior ceremony she was called Eaglewatcher (much to Daisypaw's disgust). Eaglewatcher was fond of her new name, and though it was a rather long one, she was proud to have such. Daisypaw was renamed Daisyheart, and she was quick to become mates with Icetail, one of her fellow clanmates she had been smitten over for quite some time.
    Nothing much occurred here onward, Daisyheart had her first litter of kits, and Eaglewatcher's father was moved to the Elder's den after losing his hearing. Burntnose is still a healthy and happy warrior though, and Eaglewatcher speaks with her from time to time, if she feels like it.

romance
    Now that she is a warrior, Eaglewatcher has been able to focus on something like romance. A few of the warriors have caught her interest, but she would never open up about such, and she does not have a definite crush.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

name
    Hiro, pronounced "Hero"

rank
    Hiro is currently a loner, who wanders the Fallclan territory when possible.

kin

personality
    This tom is said to be a rather good representative of those affected by the Libra Zodiac, which is probably true. For starts, Hiro is quite a charming tom with a rather flirtatious and teasing way about him. Hiro loves females and often fantasizes about romance, since he had never experienced the feeling of love for himself. He's a natural charmer, and words quickly flow out of his mouth, and a lot of the time he doesn't even realise that he's flirting. Sometimes, he just has enough of she-cats doubting themselves, and telling them they're beautiful and attractive is the only way to make them feel better. It's a natural habit for him, moreso a second nature, and there's no reason for him to stop it, he doesn't want to change who he is. One thing about Hiro is his love of the forest. He could stay there for days on end and not even worry about the fact that he had not returned home in quite some time. He's an explorer, and loves the feeling of freedom, even if it's just for a little while. Hiro simply finds pleasure of being outside the his territory, free to do as he wants, with a chance that he'll find something special nearby. He may be already outside in the forest as a potential clan cat, but it's just not the same as being on your own, with the wind in your fur and without someone always keeping an eye on you. Hiro is one who can't make up his mind in the blink of an eye. He's indecisive, and always has to weigh up the consequences before he does something, just in case something goes wrong. This can be quite a nuisance, but this habit generally pays off, and most of the time, Hiro is grateful he has such a trait. He's hard to anger and it's generally a surprise when he snaps at someone, but he's generally quick to apologise, thanks to a guilty conscience. He's loyal to his family and mate, but to the clan? Eh, not so much.

history
    Well, the best place for me to start this story is before Hiro's birth, where his father, a lean, ginger and white tom by the name of Hennacy, decided it would be a mighty good idea to leave his house and go wandering through the streets, purely because sharing inside with two small poodles was chaos, and in saying that, sitting high up on a scratching post all day was mighty boring. In a way, this was a good idea and a bad one, but we'll focus on the bad part, first. As Hennacy was walking along the path, he couldn't help but feel like he was being watched, and it wasn't long before his suspicions were confirmed; as he was attacked by a rather large, black cat who had obviously mistaken him for someone else. Hennacy was defenseless, being so much smaller than his attacker and having absolutely no clue regarding how to respond, and he was torn to pieces, left bleeding to death on the side of the road. And perhaps it was a sheer coincidence, but it just so happened that Hiro's mother, a pretty she-cat by the name of Sally was making her way along this same very path and came across Hennacy in the state he was, and immediately felt sympathetic. With this, she managed to drag the bleeding (and unconscious) tom back to her home, where her masters were able to sort Hennacy out, and fix him up to the best of their ability, before sending him home.
    Now somehow, Sally managed to remember Hennacy and where she had found him, and one sunny Tuesday morning, the pair bumped into one another, and sparked a conversation, Hennacy thanking the she-cat for what she did. Sally merely laughed it off, explaining that she thought he was handsome, and she just couldn't have left him lying there. Here on, Sally and Hennacy met up often, quickly becoming close friends, and not long after, they became something more. Both were extremely fond of one another, and a few weeks in of being mates, Sally's swollen belly began to show, much to the confusion of her masters. Though, after a while, it seemed to click who the father was, since Hennacy would come over and visit rather often, just sitting on the window sill, and watching Sally from a distance.
    Soon the kits were born, and Sally gave birth to two boys, one being our Hiro here, and Hiro's brother, who was named Hogan. The two boys grew up with their mother, their father having a little interaction with them here and there, until the two were old enough to go out on their own. Hogan was sold to an elderly woman, and Hiro was never sold. Instead, one day, when the back door was open, Hiro ran outside and jumped the fence, never to be seen by his family again. Not that this was a sad thing for Sally and Hennacy; they had been hoping their boys would leave the comfort of their home and pursue something else, other than the soft and sheltered life they were living.
    Unsure of where to go, Hiro, at the age of 22 moons, found himself wandering around clan cat territory, and after being cuffed over the ears a few times by a senior warrior, realised that he was in the territory of Fallclan. He tends to keep his distance from thw warriors, having no interest in their affairs. Though, when they are supposedly asleep, Hiro finds himself sneaking into Fallclan territory, and hunting a few pieces of prey here and there, so that he can feed himself.

romance
    Having lived in solitary confinement for quite some time, Hiro hasn't had the chance to socialise with any of the clan cats. With this in mind, the tom has not developed a crush with any of the other cats.
Last edited by brad! on Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:10 pm, edited 8 times in total.
brad!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me