When two collide ~ Wolf and dog roleplay ~ All sexualities

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

When two collide ~ Wolf and dog roleplay ~ All sexualities

Postby Demonsockpuppet » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:40 pm

Have you ever wondered what it was like for wolfs and dogs to live together?
Ever wanted to experience the adventure of watching a pack of dogs and wolfs?
Well, here at the wolfdog zoo you can!

Plot~
You are wolf/dog, you were brought to this place where you are forced to share a small enclosure with other canines like yourself...Except they are a total different, they are dog/wolfs. Will you get along or wait for the right moment and escape and
live on your own?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Rules~
All of Tess' rules ;p duh!
Please make a wolf AND a dog so then we keep them even or close to even
I do encourage drama e.g; having two mates, cross breeding, stealing pups, ect.
Don't kill off another person's character, that is mean and the person may like him/her
Try to keep genders even please
You may swear as long as most is blocked out e.g: '' Sh**!!! '' Harley shouted as he fell, falling into the dark black hole.
Well, I guess theres nothing else so...have fun c:
Last edited by Demonsockpuppet on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Demonsockpuppet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Love ~ Hate ~ Drama

Postby Demonsockpuppet » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:42 pm

Hate~
He dislikes her x>
<x She dislikes him
Hes wants to demolish her X>>
<<X Shes wants to demolish him

None~

Love~
She likes him/her >
< He likes her/him
She loves him/her ❤>
<❤ He loves her/him
They like each <<>> other and know
They're (Him/her) ❤ (Her/him) Mates

Jupitor<Jaxon
Last edited by Demonsockpuppet on Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
Demonsockpuppet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The enclosure ~ The wolfs and dogs

Postby Demonsockpuppet » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:43 pm

The river The enclosure The den

Key~ Name:Type:Gender:Age:Other

Alpha fae:
Mishka : Dog : Fae : 2.6 : Bi-sexual
Alpha brute:

Beta fae:
Beta brute:

Lead fighter:
Fighters:
Jupitor : Dog/wolf : Brute : 3 : Straight, maybe gay :3
Jaxon : Dog : Brute : 7.6 : Bi-sexual - Likes Jupitor

Omega fae:
Omega brute:

Lead hunter:
Hunters:
Tahi(One) : Wolf : Brute : 3.6 : Gay
Luna Nightmare(Night) : Wolf : Fae : 2 : Lesbian

Scouts(2):

Pups:

Loners:
Ruben : Maned wolf : Brute : 7 : Homosexual
Last edited by Demonsockpuppet on Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
Demonsockpuppet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wip ~ Wolf and dog roleplay ~ Wip

Postby Demonsockpuppet » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:21 pm

Name:
Mishka

Alpha fae, yeah your alpha is small but you better not say that...

Personality:
Kind and sweet, Mishka is a hyperactive female. Her smallish size deceives many, you may think she is pitiful and weak. Say that to her face. She will rip you to pieces then rip you into Shreds. She a strong confident dog. Her athletic build help her to run fast and leap high. She might be a softie on the outside but Mishka if a real hothead half of the time, snapping at pack members when they fight or do something very strange/bad.

Sexuality:
Bi-sexual

Name:
Jupitor

Fighter

Personality:
Meet him...Nah! Here you go-
Jupitor is a real tuffy, he is always in the mood for a good fight. Being a wolf X dog, Jupitor is often praised and admired for being strong and large. This brute isn't rude and does not take compliments on his breed nicely, he usually ignores it or snaps a reotrt back to the fae or stuck up brute that speaks to him. Jupitor does not like being praised as he finds it fake and weak.

Sexuality:
Straight... Unless some brute changes that

Name:
Tahi - Maori for One

Hunter

Personality:
Tahi was never originaly mean but his past has changed him. Tahi was sweet and kind, he was always happy and full of energy. His friends. But after he was brought here he is now angered and unhappy. When fighting he will never hesitate to kill his enemy. He has a huge temper and i only kind to young pups and young dogs/wolfs.

Sexuality:
Gay, and not shy to say it

Name:
Luna nightmare, or Night

Hunter

Personality:
No one really talks to her, so far we found she is shy, quiet but a good hunter

Sexuality:
Lesbian
Demonsockpuppet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: When two collide ~ Wolf and dog roleplay ~ All sexualiti

Postby Demonsockpuppet » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:01 am

Please join! I might even let a brute/fae take up the position of alpha fae/brute early c; }
Demonsockpuppet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: When two collide ~ Wolf and dog roleplay ~ All sexualiti

Postby Toxic37 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:20 am

Ruben

>>Name<<
"I'm Ruben"
>>Gender<<
"Brute! Are you blind?"
>>Age<<
"I'm about 7 years old."
>>Sexuality<<
"Homosexual."
>>Rank<<
"Uh maybe a lone life would be best for me."

>>Overall Appearance<<
"I am very lean and slightly musclar. I have mostly red fur but I have a white tail tip and black socks as well as a black 'mane' as many call it on the back of my neck running down to the middle of my back. I guess you could say I look like a huge fox since I am very tall, but in reality I actually am not even closly related to foxes, due to the shape of my eyes as well as my skeletal structure. Also my paws and ears are actually slightly larger than the average names wolf, but I don't mind. Uh.. Well I think that's it."
>>Fur Color<<
"My fur is mostly a rusty redish color, but I also have some black and white mixed in on different parts of my body."
>>Eye Color<<
"My right eye is a greyish color while my other is a dark brown."

>>Personality<<
"Well I usually like to keep to myself and am very quiet when it comes to others. If you meet me don't be shocked if run away or try to fight you off, I just don't like the confrontation. However, if I actually do warm up to you I can be pretty laid back and an all around fun loving wolf. I have a thirst for adventure and will probably try anything once or the thrill of it or just to impress someone that has caught my eye. I can be a big flirt most of the time but I do have an agressive side that can be very scary. Don't push me unless you want my fangs in your flesh since I can become annoyed very eaisly. Though aside from that I can be very loyal to the ones I love and will do anything to protect them."
>>History<<
"I have been pretty much a lone wolf for my entire life. I usually am never really accepted by the wolves I meet even if I was accepted into a pack due to my sexuality. This ongoing process has pretty much been going on for 6 years though it has never been a problem in my eyes. Though my history may be boring I was actually abused as a pup by my father and beaten up by other wolves that I met throughout my life. My body has many noticeable scars to prove it, espically the huge parallel gashes scared on my from the back of my neck to the start of my tail. Though I don't care since I become stronger by it everyday."
>>Flaw<<
"My flaw is that I am anti-social and never really like talking to anyone."
>>Fear<<
"I'm afraid that no one will learn to love me."

>>Crush<<
"Not yet, though I'm looking."
>>Mate<<
"No, no one would like me enough."
>>Pups<<
"Nope. I don't really like the little balls of fur."

Jaxson

>>Name<<
"Jaxson, but most just call me Jax."
>>Gender<<
"Uh... Brute?"
>>Age<<
"I am about 7 and 1/2 years old. I'm an adult."
>>Sexuality<<
"Bi-Sexual."
>>Rank<<
"Fighter would be best."

>>Overall Appearance<<
"I'm a Great Dane so I'm obviously really large. I tower over most dogs and wolves and when I stand I am can be the height of a full grown human. My body is lean but also very toned which makes me good at fighting."
>>Fur Color<<
"My main pelt color is white, but black splotches cover my body."
>>Eye Color<<
"My eyes are a greyish blue color."

>>Personality<<
"Let's see my personality... Well I'm usually a pretty serious dog, I feel the streets made me lose my playfulness. I used to be happy all the time without a care in the world but when I was forced to turn to the life on the streets I found my self becoming more and more cautious and serious with where I go and who I am with. So needless to say I always have a stern, serious look on my face. Though I may look like I don't care on the outside, if I ever come to trust someone I can become playful and protective of them. I would do anything for someone I love and care for even if that meant risking my own life. I am a loyal friend and will always be by the side of someone I love."
>>History<<
"I was born into a rich household and lived a quite lavish lifestyle. But one day my owners had a new child and I didn't know any better since I was young then. But, I accidently bit the child. It wasn't a hard bite but it was just a nip. But, my owners thought I would be a danger to their child so they brought me to the pound. I lived a sad couple of weeks there and just before they were about to put me down I was adopted into a new family. I didn't want to live the same fate as before so when they opened the door to the outside world I used my size and broke free from the couple. I ran and never looked back and that's how I came to live the life as a street dog. I lived like that for a long time until I was captured and brought here."
>>Flaw<<
"I have trouble holding my tongue which can get me in a heap of trouble sometimes."
>>Fear<<
"That no one will ever come to like me."

>>Crush<<
"Well I won't admit it to anyone, but Jupitor has caught my eye."
>>Mate<<
"Nah I don't think anyone would like me enough to stay with me."
>>Pups<<
"I really don't like em'."

ImageImageImageImage

| SCUBA Certified | Bachelor's in Equine Studies | EDM |
Toxic37

My pets