Will You last? Romance RP! ~Accepting!~ 6 spots left!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Will You last? Romance RP! ~Accepting!~ 6 spots left!

Postby Stydia4Life » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:30 am

You've been friends forever, she fell for him or he fell for her. Your a normal girl In love with the Quarter back of the football team, Like I have a chance. you think. Your a guy, He's a guy you're love each other but should others know? Your a Girl, She's a girl you're in love but should others know? Your just a normal guy, you know average joe, She majorly popular, If I just had the guts to talk to her you think. The Couple that has been together since forever <3

Setting

Summer...Extra Long Summer...You live in a small town near the beach...Most of your parents left you there and went on vacation...Will you have fun? or follow the rules?

24/30 spots taken!

Rulez

~Tess's Rulez
~No More than 3 pages without me!~
~Star out cussing Ex-A**
~No God Modling
~no power play
~You can have up to 3 cherries since there's limited space
~ Get DRAMA goin!
~You all go to the same school
~Keep ages 15-18 please
~ you can make your person look like however you want the pictures are just for fun.

Code: Select all
Forum
(Replace the words Between the ~ ~)
~Username~
~Name~
~Age~
~Grade~
~Personality~
~Likes~
~Dislikes~
~Hobbys~
~Who are you ( Quarter back, He fell first, ect)~
~Looks~
~Others~

Best friends,He Fell for her First, She doesn't Know..

Guy: Jenson Weaver,~JB~
Girl:Victoria,Marsiscool

Bestfriends, She fell First, He doesn't know...
Guy: Reserved,kiyoshi.lives.strong
Girl:California Cara Reed,42Y e l l o wClocks

Quirky girl and Popular Guy
Guy:John Von Daniels,Sea Breeze .
Girl: Carson Strikelether, ~JB~

No Thanks Girls! :P
Guy:Reserved,Taurnor14
Guy: Open

No thanks Guys! :P
Girl: Cecilia Danielle Murphy,42Y e l l o wClocks
Girl:Open

Together Forever <3
Guy:Jake Ross Lynch, SICKEST_DANCER
Girl: Jennivie Moreu,Sea Breeze .

Average Joe and Miss Popular
Guy:Theo, Marsiscool
Girl:Christine Lucile Anderson,42Y e l l o wClocks

Rebels
Guy:Chase Malik Harker,kiyoshi.lives.strong
Girl: Jennifer Sanchez ,Sea Breeze .

On and Off Couple </3
Girl:Ariana Marie Fitts,SICKEST_DANCER
Guy:Reserved, HaruGlory?

Cute Nerdz :3
ImageImage
Guy:Logan Rees Hayes,Drops of Gold
Girl:Kegan Bronte Rhoads,kiyoshi.lives.strong

Both fell..neither know..
Guy:Reserved,Taurnor14
Girl:Keira Radke,XxShadowLuvxX

Cheating Couple </3
Guy:Open

Always Argue,Never Break Up
Guy:open

Love Triangle #1
Guy:Reserved,XxShadowLuvxX
Guy:open
Girl:Reserved,Taurnor14

Love Triangle #2
Girl:Lillian Monroe (lily),Hay7199
Guy:Open

No longer Taking Ideas for the moment!

~~JB~~
~Carson Weaver~
~16
~Junior,11th~
~She loves people and is very outgoing but when it comes to talking to him she is so shy and has no idea what to play.~
~Cheering,Soccer,math,Church,playing drums, annnndddd the quarter back </3~
~Spiders,falling,needles,Brats,english,~
~Cheering,Dance,Soccer,~
~Quirky Girl ( Quarter back, He fell first, ect)~
~Image~
~Others~

Forum
(Replace the words Between the ~ ~)
~~JB~~
~Jenson Weaver~
~16~
~11th~
~He's probably one of the sweetest/kindest guys you will meet. He is very polite to adults, teenager and kids also. He can be shy around new people but once you get to know him he will NOT shutup.~
~Girls,Baseball,Partys,Science,Playin guitar~
~Snobs,Brats,Snakes,Cocky People~
~Baseball,Playing guitar,babysittng his little sis :P~
~He Fell First ( Quarter back, He fell first, ect)~
~Image~
~Others~
Last edited by Stydia4Life on Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:19 am, edited 15 times in total.
Join My Element form!: viewtopic.php?f=80&t=2921749
"αη∂ тнαт'ѕ ωнєη яσѕє яєαℓιzє∂, єνєяутιмє тнє ∂σ¢тσя ¢αℓℓє∂ нєя "ƒαηѕтι¢", нє ωαѕ тєℓℓιηg нєя нє ℓσνє∂ нєя"

Stydia4Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Will You last? Romance RP! ~Accepting!~

Postby Stydia4Life » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:28 am

Bump
"αη∂ тнαт'ѕ ωнєη яσѕє яєαℓιzє∂, єνєяутιмє тнє ∂σ¢тσя ¢αℓℓє∂ нєя "ƒαηѕтι¢", нє ωαѕ тєℓℓιηg нєя нє ℓσνє∂ нєя"

Stydia4Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marsiscool » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:32 am

((Ill join! Reserve me a girl in He fell First and a boy.. (I still gotta find out where to put him :] ))
marsiscool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marsiscool » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:36 am

Name- My name's pretty simple. I actually like it, though I mostly get called Theo instead of Theodore. My middle name was my grandfather's so I like that part too, but my last name...Yeah I'm thinking of changing it once I get older. But all in all..It's not that bad.

Gender- Obviously it's pretty self explanatory so I'm not gonna go ahead and give a giant explanation of it. I've never gotten confused by the other gender so I'll leave it as it is.

Age- I'm eighteen..turning nineteen in a few months. My birthday is May 2nd.

Background- My mom is Irish and my father is American..I was born in Australia though.. you can pretty much say we were all born in different parts of the world. I moved to America when I was about 5 and moved to Ireland when I was 13...and then moved back to America about 2 years ago so sometimes you'll spot the Irish accent slip off my mouth. I can't help it though.

Outside- I weigh about 150 pounds..and I'm fine with my weigh I'm not planning on losing or gaining some in the near future. I'm about 5'10 but I'm not done growing! My eyes are light blue with a small lining of green by the pupil. Occasionally you may see a bit more of green added to them when I wake up or go to sleep, I don't know why but it happens. My skin color is .....white I guess there's no way to explain it other than if I don't tan I'll look pretty pale. I've got spacers on both eyes I got them when I was 15 because I felt like I really needed them, it was a pretty stupid reason but I've grown to like them a lot. I don't have any tattoos but I do plan on getting my chest inked when I'm 20. I usually were plaid shirts or sweatshirts with designs on them, lots of skinny jeans and vans. That's pretty much it.

Inside- I hate people. That's all you need to know. If you're one of the few people I actually "talk" to consider yourself extremely lucky. Maybe that's one of the reasons why I've only had one girlfriend. If I actually do begin to consider you a friend you'll see more of me talking than just listening or trying to back away. I'll also make you feel special and when I say special I don't mean just hugging you or whatever. I'll go beyond your expectations to surprise you and way much more...just give me a chance.

Hobbies- I enjoy playing guitar, drums, keyboard, any instrument really. I also skate ... A LOT. I've been skating since I was 8 and if I say so myself I'm actually pretty good. I sometimes write poetry, pretty stupid I know, but I like it. It's a great way of expressing oneself so I'll keep doing it.

Crush/Girlfriend- Probably will never have one...sorry.

Other- Bye kid x

Name- Well my name's Victoria Anne...I really don't know who gave me this name or why but I've never even asked because I've never complained about it…I usually go by Victoria though...you could try and call me Anne but there's a large percentage that I won't answer.

Gender- Is it really hard to tell? ..I should have a right not to answer this question because it's pretty stupid.

Age- I just turned seventeen about 2 weeks ago, my birthday is February 6.

Background- Ok...so all my family was born in Europe...my dad in Germany and my mom in Greece...I just happen to be born in America, really weird I know. My parents decided to move to America when my mom was 6 months pregnant with me and that's how that happened. Since all my family is from Europe I speak about 4 different languages, German, Greek, French, and English. At home in California, I speak Greek so sometimes I might combine Greek words with English words without even noticing.

Outside- I can pretty much say my skin is a normal tanned color...I'm not pale, nor extremely pan..I'm in between. I weigh about 115 pounds and have a height of 5'5. My eyes are dark blue... they're ok I guess. My natural hair is dark blonde but I decided to get an ombre not so long ago because I thought it would look pretty and I haven't dyed it back ever since. I'm actually pretty happy with the way I look...

Inside- There's nothing much to say other than I'm a very happy and thankful person. I've got a roof over my head, food, clothes, everything I need. Sometimes though I may come off a bit sad because..I really don't know, I guess mood swings? I like to see past everyone's flaws and judge someone based on their inside personality. I can be a little shy when I first meet you but eventually I'll open up very quickly and maybe we could even become friends...that's if you want to.

Hobbies- Since I grew up about 5 minutes away from the beach I grew a strong passion for surfing..I've actually won many awards and trophies. Other than surfing I sometimes longboard and paint..but I'm not very good.

Crush/Boyfriend- Maybe later in the future

Other- n/o
marsiscool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stydia4Life » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:57 am

((accepted! Do you know where you want to put your boy? ))

Stydia4Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marsiscool » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:59 am

(Average Joe! :} )
marsiscool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stydia4Life » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:01 am

(( ok! ))

Stydia4Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marsiscool » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:04 am

(( when can we start? ))
marsiscool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stydia4Life » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:05 am

(( I want at Least 10 spots filled first! ))

Stydia4Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marsiscool » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:11 am

(Alright ill help you! ))
marsiscool