Re: Kiamara # 117

Postby callmefearless » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:26 am

kimara of choice.
ambrosia owned by me c:
relation.
siblings. of the long lost variety.

art by me c:

reunited at last.
Derico. in the bushes he watches. always watching always looking, just like they told him. find her, you will know when you see her who she is. they never told him why, but it was the lat thing they told him when he left home. to find her. from where he was he could see many others, but she stood out among them. slowly a realisation came over him, the reason for his search. now only, to get close enough to talk to her. slowly and carfully being carfull to not be noticed Derico made his way through the bushes.

Ambrosia. that feeling. it was there again, but this time it felt stronger. she desperatly tried to fool her own mind, but it didn't help. the feeling was too strong, the least she could do was put on an act. trying to be descrite she gave a quick glance around the clearing. yes, there it was. the small glint of light, a catch in her eye maybe, but she knew. she dared not look again, but as the feeling grew even stronger she was forced to. anouncing that she was going for a walk she made her way through the bushes and further from the group. her curious nature drew her out to find her watcher. then there they were, infront of her. as the pace of her beating heart quickened she drew a breath of air. then spoke. Derico

Derico. the pause couldn't be helped. there was nothing but utter shock, even the voices were quieted. who are you? how do you know my name? it was almost uncany, the look on her face. it was almost as though he had seen it before. yet how could he? it was impossible wasn't it? he has been on his own since he can first remember.

Ambrosia. was it even possible. could it be him? no, there was no way he would have survived on his own. he would have only been a year now, never mind then. she ignored his questoins at first as her mind still tried to process the possibility. then finally she realised. there was no one else is could be. Derico, I am your sister. Ambrosia. she watched the shock flood his face. my sister...
Last edited by callmefearless on Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.
callmefearless

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gà. » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:03 am

Oh, I HAVE to win him!!!

Will edit this for my form when I get home <333
Gà.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miike » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:58 am

oh wow

Name: Derico (Prenouced Gher - ee - ko)

Kiamara of your choice: Damian (Owned by Koiley)

Relationship with kiamara: Damian and Derico are like a Batman and Robin, the adventurous duo. And they both have great hair. (wip)

Art: xxx (wip)
Last edited by miike on Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hi, my name is miike
art by me u v u
deviantArt tumblr
miike

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Melonbread » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:19 am

Name:
Derico
Kiamara of your choice:
Ophelia , owned by Mordacious
Relationship with Kiamira:
Derico looks upon Ophelia with the most respect and awe anyone could ever see. Derico is almost like a little worshiper. Derico tries very hard to model himself after Ophelia, and completely adores everything about her. Everything from her rounded feathers, it unusual horns, to her long tail, Derico loves Ophelia. They may be related, they may not. All Derico wants is to be just like Ophelia, even though at the corner of his mind, the nagging thought always is there :That dream is impossible. Set a new goal and forget about Ophelia.

Derico shivered, crouching underneath a thick clump of ferns. He was one of the few pups, and he usually spent his time alone, minding his own business. Derico was born deep in the forest, and his mother and father usually left him alone, but they came to visit sometimes. Derico learned the hard way, and he never forgot a single lesson. Growing up alone sharpened his wits, and hardened Derico, almost to the point where he retreated within a shell, never coming out.
One day, Derico's parents didn't come. Weeks passed, and after that months, but they never came back. Derico might have had a sister, he had seen her a couple of times out of the corner of his eye, but he wasn't sure... His parents were gone, and he was alone. It began to rain, and something big was moving through the trees...
Darico snapped out of his little trip down memory lane. Voices chattered in the distance, and the other Kiamiras milled around, talking and sharing the day's news. One voice stood out from the rest. Ophelia! Derico scrambled over to a bush, and slithered under it. He narrowed his eyes, and scanned the group. There! Darico slipped nearer, and began to eavesdrop on her conversation. As he listened, Darico's eyes looked into the distance, into a future that would never happen, one where he was just like Ophelia...
Melonbread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doodle Buddy » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:13 pm

Derico wrote:You dance like a queen,
in spite of all the things you never wanted.
When your left out in the cold.
ηαмє
Derico
кιαмαяα σƒ уσυя ¢нσι¢є
Miscellaneous' Kiamara Isabella
яєℓαтισηѕнιρ ωιтн кιαмαяα
Derico has a huge little boy crush on Isabella, even though he knows he is too young to be with her he somehow overlooks that and still oogles over her. He often will bend over backwards to help her with something, to the point of clingy and irritating. Though he is not a stalker, he does try and spend as much time with her as he can and maybe....one day...she will love him.

Derico hates getting teased about his crush on Isabella. So he doesn't talk about his love for her all that much. He has never told Isaebella but it is very very obvious he has a fancy for her. He always does little things like pick her flowers or help her with work that needed to be done. Though this is just a childhood crush...puppy-love, he will grow out of it eventually.
Last edited by Doodle Buddy on Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doodle Buddy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Torquoise. » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:37 am

Might try
Torquoise.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowy13 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:58 am

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!!LOVE HIM!!!
Name: Derico
Kiamara of your choice:
Relationship with kiamara:Derico has a crush on this boy:
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1645625
OOH, Derico has loved him since nursery-when they first met! This Kimara is a very popular fellow- whilst Derico hasn't reached that stage of popularity yet. When she first asked him out the Kimara declined. Poor Derico was crying for weeks. Then this Kimara, quietly came up to her and said, "We shall go out in private!" They were going out secretly, Derico was very happy until her friends started bringing their boyfriend's to dances when she couldn't bring this Kimara to the dance because it would affect his popularity by going out with her. Derico was so nervous so she decided to talk to this Kimara, "I can't take you to show you to my friends, we can't go to school dances together and that is all because it affects your popularity. But what about me? You value your popularity ovr me! How can you be my true love. Goodbye." With that Derico ran off into the distance. She was sad and glum for weeks, she couldn't aeat or sleep. She was infected by the love and hate of this Kimara. In the end she couldn't take it anymore-she decided to let her feelings show. Derico went into the Kimara's class, "You, valued popularity over me, treated me as if I was a football-picked me up when you wanted and played around with me, how could you?! I have known you since nursery and loved you since then but you neglect me because of my popularity!You have plunged a marbled dagger through my heart. It has shattered into pieces and you can only put them back together. And to shame you, yes, popular friends-yes he did go out with me!" Derico ran off. She couldn't take life anymore. She came to the spot where the Kimara and she had played when they were young- a rigged cliff. Her tears gently rolled down her cheeks."Goodbye world." She jumped.
When she opened her eyes she saw the Kimara kneeling next to her, "I will always love you." He said.
When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead!
Just because it is-doesn't mean it should be.
I am looking for a lot of charries for most of my cs pets and charries, link: viewtopic.php?f=69&t=1769826

Awesome and Generous People:
♥Brooklyn♥
I am always looking for hedgehog, squirrel, bear and fox characters so if you would like to then pm me and we can work something out. Thanks
Snowy13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Amber. » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:36 am

for the art part of my form i decided to do an animation, sadly it wont be finished by the end date but you can see the base/what ive done so far, ill put a link to youtube to show you it if you want.

Link to the base:

click here

EDIT: oh and i didn't add it to my main form because my form contains fontmeme and it can take a few days for it to be viewable if its edited, sorry if this makes things complicated
Looking to do art trades, If your interested pm me, any skill accepted, <3
.Amber.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rio. » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:01 pm

Name:
Derico

Kiamara of your choice:
Ruadh, owned by Fox-
(I do have permission for the usage of Ruadh, and everything Derico and Ruadh's relationship hold; Fox is my sister, so I asked in person, so I cannot screen cap her permission, and I did have her explain Ruadh's personality/history for this to me, and Fox did go over this and have me fix my mistakes)

Relationship with Kiamara:
Derico and Ruadh are brothers. They are part of different litters, but they love each other none-the-less. Though Ruadh doesn't usually speak to Derico, he can still understand Ruadh's feelings and can read his reactions better than even their parents. Derico looks up to Ruadh as a role model as well. In Derico's mind, Ruadh is the strongest Kiamara ever, mentally and physically.
Though Derico has lost faith in Ruadh many times, he's always come back with an apology. Ruadh forgave and forgot; he couldn't let his brother live in the same sorrow he did as a child.
Derico and Ruadh do not look the most alike, and many others have called them liars for telling the truth about their relationship to each other. Their father was a gray and white, with yellow markings alike to Derico's, while the mother was simple and bright red. Both parents had white spots. The mother had Derico's blue eyes, while the father had Ruadh's green eyes. After explaining all this to others, most still do not believe, but some seem the resemblance.
I just noticed you designed Ruadh as well as Derico, well, that's fun, lol

Quick Explanation:
When I was discussing with Fox, she mentioned how Derico's colored markings' colors reminded her a bit of Ruadh's, therefore I got the idea for Ruadh and Derico to be siblings.

Art:
WIP

Rio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Amber. » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:38 am

when will the winner be announced? sorry if im inpatient, im just wandering when it will be decided
Looking to do art trades, If your interested pm me, any skill accepted, <3
.Amber.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me