H e a r t b r o k e n || Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

H e a r t b r o k e n || Accepting

Postby a_squishy_fishy » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:43 am

'I remember that night you told me you loved me
but that was a lie,Sometimes yes i cry.
But all you do is not care and love
that other person.The other person that you
told you loved on that exact same day.
I should've not been so stupid on why
you rushed off so quick.I bet that
other person is full of joy at the moment
and is reading this with you.But i dont
care you broke my heart now you have
to feel the pain i felt for 2 weeks.If
your other girlfriend {Boyfriend},Is
reading this She {He} better leave you
and dump you,Cause you dont deserve
anyone anymore.So congratulations you
broke someone's heart. '
Last edited by a_squishy_fishy on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

a_squishy_fishy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

C o u p l e s

Postby a_squishy_fishy » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:17 am

T h e y They are the rule the schools,She is the head of the cheerleading squad,He is the head of the football team...And together they rule the school. {Justin --- Tweetbird122} {Girl: Hadley} {Another boy:Kellum }

T h e y even though they are a couple they act like best friends,They are bothy just the ordinarys but they are actually the ones the stand up to the bullies ^^ . {Boy: Crispen --- ~Misfitslove} {Girl: Becky --- Shadowfallen}

T h e y They love each other and are forever texting,And if they are not texting they are with each other or talking about each other. {Boy: Open} {Girl: Maddie---Tweetybird122}

{They start to cheat on each other for other ones eg.The Best friend boy starts to cheat with the Forever Girl.}
Last edited by a_squishy_fishy on Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:15 am, edited 4 times in total.

a_squishy_fishy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: H e a r t b r o k e n || W.i.p NP

Postby a_squishy_fishy » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:09 am

My Name is....'Hi im Rebecca'
Some call me.....'Becky,Becka or Dictionary Becky...Dont ask'
Ive been alive for...'Im 17'
Im pretty sure im a.....'Girl,I meanif you cant tell i might say you consult your local specsavers'
My personality is....'Remember me as the girl who could always cheer you up even when she couldnt cheer herself up,Cause thats what im like.

My hair colour....'Is a mousy brown and sometimes in the sunlight can look goldenish,Anyways its naturaly wavy not curly just wavy.'
My eye colour....'My Eyes are very strange arent they,Some say they are beautiful and others say they are just plain wierd.They are blue mixed with green but along the rim there is a thick layer of Black'
What i wear...'I Always have a pair of converse on whatever colour pink,yellow,blue,navy,etc,Other than that i wear skinny jeans and hoodies.'

The story of my life is...'2 years ago my sister died she had cancer but thats not the reason she died ,she died in a car crash with my mom.My mother didnt die but she was parilized for life.So my mum and dad were divorced anyways and because my mother couldnt take care of me i lived with my dad,He is not a nice person though.He never cared when Jessie died and actually laughed when mum was parilized.But i still have to live with him or should i say it.'
Other....'Nope

Who belongs in my heart.....{She is the best friend person so....Whoever the boy is}
My boyfriend is...{^^}
Other.....'Nope'

a_squishy_fishy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: H e a r t b r o k e n || Accepting

Postby a_squishy_fishy » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:32 am

N o w
A c c e p t i n g

a_squishy_fishy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a_squishy_fishy » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:39 am

b
u
m
p

a_squishy_fishy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheGifter » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:40 am

Can I reserve the Forever girl?
Please view my trading rules for more info on me and how I help new players.
TheGifter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a_squishy_fishy » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:41 am

yep....Can you make a boy too}}
Please}}

a_squishy_fishy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a_squishy_fishy » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:47 am

b
u
m
p

a_squishy_fishy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a_squishy_fishy » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:54 am

b
u
m
p

a_squishy_fishy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bibliophile; » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:58 am

Can I have the best friends boy?<<

"Well, my name is Crispin Adams. My mother had an obsession with Crispin Glover, so don't ask. I don't go by Crispin, I go by Cris. I strongly advise you to call me Cris if you value your life... Okay, I'm not that mean. But I don't answer if you call me by my full name. Unless your my mother, which I doubt you are. I don't have a middle name, and I like it that way. Middle names are overrated. They make things way to complicated, and my name's already weird. As for my last name, I'm somehow related to Bryan Adams. Yeah, the guy who sang Heaven or whatever. It's not as cool as it sounds, trust me."

"Well, I'm seventeen years of age. Don't know what else there is to say about that..."

"I'm a male. As if you couldn't see that. Unless you're blind, then you couldn't. Maybe you should get your eyes checked. It'd be good for you."

"I was born on April eighteenth, 1995 at 6:23 at night. Mom has this all written down in my baby book which she insists that I keep."

"I... I've been told I can be very sarcastic. And I've been told that I am not very likable. I've also been told that my humor can be very funny. I do not put up with anything I don't like. If I don't like you, I won't hesitate to tell you. And if you don't like me, you can get in line with all the other people waiting for me to care. If someone I care about is upset, or hurt, I make it my goal to get whoever hurt them back. I care a lot for the people I care about. However, it takes a lot to get me to care and like you. Being the nephew of Bryan Adams brings a lot of attention, so I don't tell people my exact relation to him. It takes a lot to get me angry, and if you get me angry, I'll let you know. Now when I'm upset, I hide it. I never let anyone see me upset, or sad. I see it as weakness in me, but not for other people."

"I've not had an extraordinary life, but it hasn't exactly been normal. All through my life, people have been asking me to get them in to see my uncle, and this and that and... ugh. That being said, I've had a plethora of fake friends. I think I've only had two real friends, and we lost contact when I moved last. I've also moved a lot. Not an awful lot, but I've never stayed in a school longer than three years. But, my mom has finally convinced my dad to settle here."

"I'm not really afraid of anything, except I have aerophobia, which is the fear of flying. I hate flying, I just don't know why. I've been forced onto a plane once, and I sweat like a pig, and hyperventilate."

"I like any type of animals, food, a bunch of different music, Ray Ban Wayfarers, girls, Monster energy drinks, um... forests, camping, and hiking."

"Pretty much anything that's not on that list I just rattled. Um... Rap music, Aviator sunglasses... That's pretty much it.

"I'm dating Becky."

"Becky. Obviously, right?"

"No, I think we've covered everything. Thanks for asking me all these questions...?"
Last edited by bibliophile; on Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
pluviophile: (n.) a lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

bibliophile: (n.) a lover of books; one who loves to read, admire, and collect books

Not many understand the comfort I get when I walk into a bookstore and take a deep breath as I look around. I feel at home; I feel welcome. I don't have to purchase anything. Being surrounded by books fills me with a sense of security.
bibliophile;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me