Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
48 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Sable.

Kiamara #76

Postby guqqi » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:12 pm

What is a Kiamara?
A Kiamara is a canine-like creature, but they have long, rather soft fur, and an almost dragon-like tail. They are born with no horns, but a few who grow to have longer horns are born with tiny stubs on their heads. Kiamara can be extremely shy, and females can often be a bit grumpy. Don't worry– once you win their hearts, they will never stop loving you. Male Kiamara can be very quiet, but they love attention. Of course females do too, but the males thrive off of your love. They love to be praised.

sadgfhdgjfhgjhfdg I love this girl so much so she'll be harder to get ;u; <3333
;_____; I just love her colors and asdgshjkfhdsf </3
To win this girl fill in this form:...

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Personality:
Quirks:
Art/Story:

End Date: Undecided
aka BlueAuraz/Baloo.

she/her | wife | ICU nurse
deviantArtToyhouse
"Art Status"
Commissions:

CLOSED

guqqi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #76

Postby mrose » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:20 pm

Mrose123
Cathleen
Female
-Neurotic-
=Sensitive=
-Friendly-
=Gullibe=
-Loyal-
=Forgetful=
Dreamer
Cathleen tends to zone out at random moments, lost in her own endless void of thoughts. Staring off into space is practically her hobby, and is usually what you'll see her doing half of the time. No one really knows what she's thinking about, but it must be pretty important, I suppose.

Sky checker
Rather than looking at a watch, Cathleen tends to look at the sky. Although she can never tell someone the actual time, she can easily tell whether it's midday or morning. This tends to frustrate people, as usually they want to know the specific time.

Doodling
Whether it's a envelope or a notebook, Cathleen doodles on it. She's an excellent artist, but she might draw a little too much. If she's not careful, she might draw on important papers without realizing it.
(This story takes place when she was a child, and it shows how she got her love for the sky. c:)

I hustled along as if there was hot lava underneath my paws. I dashed across the green valley, the swishing of the beast's wings haunting me. The ferocious dragon flapped it's monstrous wings, looming above me. I skidded to a halt, staring into the amber eyes of the creature that stood before me. "You won't disturb my kingdom anymore!" I howled at it.Clutching my gleaming silver sword in my paws, I prepared to slay the foul beast. I seemed to lower it down in slow motion, as it neared closer and closer to it's scales, and-

"Cathleen, it's supper time!" my mom yelled to me. I sighed and dropped my "sword", which was actually a small branch that fell off a nearby tree. As I walked over the "dragon" (a large grey rock), I spotted the most glorious thing I had ever seen. Pink clouds surrounded me, lying atop a deeper pink sky. Right at the border along the horizon, there was a perfect shade of purple. The sun was a diamond among jewels, glowing orange and shining down.

"Cathleen!" My mother shrieked. I scurried over, my paws softly pounding onto the ground. At that very moment, I knew that I'd never forget the sky on that day. And to this day, I never did fail to remember that dazzling sky.

I would really appreciate if you didn't use the same name or quirks or personality as me, thanks. ouo
Last edited by mrose on Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
mrose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elfie » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:21 pm

Username: Elfie
Name: wip
Personality: wip
Quirks: wip
Art/Story: wip
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
┏━ ---------------------------- ━┓
>>---->
Are you kitten me?

Hiya guys, I go by Elfie around these
parts, and pretty much anywhere on
the web, I’m hugely fascinated by
geerkery, wallow in the feels of
obsession and all round have an
unhealthy love for JBDs.

┗━ ---------------------------- ━┛
----------------------
JBDs Kalons
Kias Para's

----------------------
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Elfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moskow » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:22 pm

Can you give us a theme to go by for the art and story?

You're on a different road
I'm in the Milky Way
You want me down on Earth,
but I am up in space

I will not bow
I will not break
I will shut the world away
I will not fall
I will not fade
I will take your breath away
Moskow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmsprout » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:27 pm

umm okay like can i try out for this one please :U

seriously this is beatiful xD If i wasnt the creator of Kiamaras, i would be trying out for this one.
[jay] [he/him] [i don’t take commissions]
palmsprout

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guqqi » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:31 pm

Apple wrote:umm okay like can i try out for this one please :U

seriously this is beatiful xD If i wasnt the creator of Kiamaras, i would be trying out for this one.

Thanks <3
aka BlueAuraz/Baloo.

deviantArtToyhouse
"Art Status"
Commissions:

CLOSED

guqqi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guqqi » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:31 pm

-Banana- wrote:Can you give us a theme to go by for the art and story?

Thats up to you <3
aka BlueAuraz/Baloo.

deviantArtToyhouse
"Art Status"
Commissions:

CLOSED

guqqi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ○~Discover~○ » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:32 pm

Username:
Name:
Personality:
Quirks:
Art/Story:

wip^^
ImageImageImage
|Tatumn - My Fursona||Apollo - My WOI||Character Development
Going through some tough time in real life right now. Art will be slow. Sorry for the inconveniences
Dream charries - P.M Me if you have one and are willing to sell!
○~Discover~○

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucy. » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:38 pm

Reservles! I shall reserve with the names Shayla and Shila
"I need you. We all need you. None of us would have survived this place if it weren't for you"
Lucy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Eclipse. » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:18 pm

Likes wrote:
✔Coffee
✔Hot Chocolate
✔Ice Coffee
✔Tea
✔Iced Tea
✔Latte
✔Coffee Ice Cream
✔Whipped Cream
✔Snow
✔Greek mythology

Dislikes wrote:
✘Hot weather
✘Video Game
✘Rude Kiamaras
✘Bullies
✘Baseball
✘Coffee Haters
✘Haters
✘Weird People
✘Justin Bieber
✘Carly Rae

Name;;"I would name her Katalina.I picked that name because she is just so sweet and elegant."

"Hello my username is thedogandcat.I am actually well known because we are two different people.I am Dog.I had picked this well because when I was little I had a dog named Reane (Ra-ney).She was a pitbull a sweet one.But one day when I was setting up my little tea set and she came over to me growling.She looked as if she was about to eat my face or something.I screamed as she jumped over me and ran to the door.There outside was two guys walking up the driveway with guns in their hands and rope in the other. I quickly shut the door and locked it and ran upstairs to my mother and father. I told them and my father called 911.While my father did that there was a banging on the door.My mother scooped me up and yelled for my sister.My sister ran out of her room with her little teddy bear Bubbles and looked at my mother. After my mother explained she brought us into the spare room and told us to stay here and lock the door.We both nodded as more banging on the door.As my mother shut the door I turned to my sister. 'Will they be okay?' I asked as she shrugged. 'We can only hope.' She replied as she squeezed Bubbles.I then heard knocking on the door.I glanced at the door as I heard yelling across it. 'Its Mommy!' She said as I unlocked the door and she came in.She looked at me and my sister and handed us our cups." Soon Reane barged into the room.She looked at my mother then sister then I.'I have to go now lock the door.''My mother said as she walked out.I locked the door and went over to Reane.I laid next to her as she gave me a look like. 'Its okay girl you're going to be okay.' Soon the cops came and we were fine. Then right before my birthday Reane died. I was so depressed and I cried for two days straight.My mother felt bad so did my father.A few months after my birthday I got a puppy. His name is Dash.He played with me until one day in the fall. I walked out of my bedroom and saw my mother with a suite case. 'Where are you going?' I said looking at her then my dad. My mother didn't answer and stormed out the door.I then knew what was happening. My mother and father were getting divorced.For days I stayed quiet not wanting to talk to anyone.Soon I found this website on my laptop and I made an account for my sister and I because I knew she would love it.We began to play and thats how I ended up here today."

"Wow. Do you not see I am a female."

"❧❧Cheerful❧❧
Katalina is a very cheerful girl.When you see her she is usually up-beat and happy.But when her life started going downwards that change.When you saw her she would always be crying or even hiding herself.Peppy is going through the point of life where people hate her and are ignoring her.She needs help but so far no one can help.
❤❤Flirty❤❤
When Katalina likes someone she wil start flirting with them but they usually end up in being rejections.She wishes to find the perfect guy.

❀❀Helpful❀❀
Katalina is very helpful.She always helps everyone in any way she can.She loves helping because she loves making people happy.

♥Nice♥
She is nice and kind hearted and would do anything for others

✐Intelligent✐
Ketalina is a good student knows everything about everything she likes ornithology(Bird study) and discovering new things everyday

☺Motherly☺
Due to Katalina's soft spot for pups she is motherly and she will do it almost anything to help a pup

✸Sweet✸
Katalina's is probably one of the most sweet and caring JMDS of them all.
Until you mess with her dating life

✧Elegant✧
Katalina is the definition of elegant
Pleasingly graceful and stylish in appearance and manner

✡Brave✡
She is brave and would do something ridiculous to save
another

⚃Understanding⚂
She will not freak out if you say something that she does not like

✌Spunky✌
Nassie has her own style and does not follow the boring old trends

☢Bold☢
Wether it's meeting a new JMD or meeting a new male, she will be kind and bold. She doesn't hold back. She'll pester you with questions, comments, answers, complains.... More questions. She's the social one. People like her, and she loves it!
."

Bad Listener;;
Katalina is a very bad listener.She could be listening to you one moment then the next moment she is distracted by something else.It can get frustrating at times but if you're talking about something she likes she'll listen very closely.

Strangely Smart;;
Katalina is very smart.She is smarter then most would think because of her personality.She loves Greek mythology and wishes she could find a friend to talk about it all day.

(Made by my Hubby Snow! Features Smexy Script <33)
.Part One.
The soft thud thud of a bold Kiamara's heart swept through the forest. Katalina looked back over shoulder, they weren't following. She sighed, thinking about the coyotes she was being chased by. Katalina only wanted some of they're food, she hadnt eaten in a day. The sun was setting, and the coyotes may try to find her later that night. Katalina scouted around the forest, in search of a cozy place to sleep fore the night. She soon came upon a dank cave, far away from the coyotes territory. Still, better to safe the sorry. The female curled up in the small cave, and slept.

"You wouldn't be able to survive with those coyotes after you"
Startled Katalina looked at the figure reading a book at the edge of the cave.
"Who are you?" She asked the figure
"Like you don't know me."

[To be continued...]

.Part Two.
"I don't actually know, who the heck are you?
"Oh well, it was just to seem mysterious..."
"Oh ok I completely understand" Katalina said, rolling her eyes. She stepped closer to him, seeing he was a Kiamara, like her. He was a light, grey, blue furred Kiamara. Soft waves of darker blue was on him.
"I'm Script. I have to tell you something..." He looked behind, as if he was worried.
"Katalina. What might that be?" Katalina asked.
"The coyotes demand a war"
"WHAT?"

[To be continued...]
(This part is by me XD)
.Part Three.
"War, but why?" Katalina said in a worried voice
"They want you to stop invading their land." Script spoke in his low voice.
"Invading THEIR land? Excuse me but its not THEIR land its the Greek Gods land!" She protested
"Greek Gods?Do you know about Greek Mythology?" He said looking at her
"Yes,I do but don't get off topic." She said looking at him with a hint of horror in her eyes.

[To be continued...]

Coming soon~ If I win her I will make DOZENS OF ART OF HER!

"Well,I am a very committed user of chicken smoothie and I am very caring for my things.I own 8 Jmds and all of them are Role Played often and none of them were forgotten or thrown away witch is a horrible fate and will not happen if she comes with me <3 .I will take care of her knowing she would be my first and will be a spoiled rotten Kiamara and she will get everything/anything the I can obtain for her to a dollar to two hundred dollars.I am on every/all day and always have free time to rp,doodle her and just plain love her.I will be active in and out of the Kiamara community with her and she will be tooken care of and will take care of her future husband and maybe if she has kids take care of them too!You wont have to stalk and no one will because she will be in excellent hands."
Last edited by .Eclipse. on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:58 pm, edited 7 times in total.
■ she/her
■ sagittarius
My KalonsImage
.Eclipse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me