The Skyrim Fanclub (Read Update 3/15/15)

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

If you could live in any of the Skyrim holds, where would you live?

Windhelm (Eastmarch)
5%
Falkreath (Falkreath)
13%
Solitude (Haafingar)
20%
Morthal (Hjaalmarch)
3%
Winterhold (Winterhold)
3%
Whiterun (Whiterun)
22%
Dawnstar (The Pale)
3%
Markarth (The Reach)
8%
Riften (The Rift)
22%

Total votes : 434

The Skyrim Fanclub (Read Update 3/15/15)

Postby RedAutumnLeaf » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:05 am

Hello and welcome, dear visitor, to the Skyrim fanclub.

About Skyrim:

In case you don't know, Skyrim is the fifth video game in the Elder Scrolls series, in which you choose a race and live in the open world. You are the Dragonborn, which is a title that no one has received in centuries. "Dragonborns" are the only people who can absorb a dragon's soul, so the dragons can't resurrect. Pretty much, the gameplay is you walking around the enormous country of Skyrim, visiting towns, dungeons, and shops, fighting foes, and helping (or hurting >:3) others.

Rules:

(Note: Breaking the rules will result in warnings. If you get two warnings, you will get banned.)
In this fanclub, you are allowed to chat about anything you want, just as long as it:
1. Has to do with Skyrim
2. Isn't insulting/rude/mean. (In other words, don't be a bully.)

For example:
Person One-"I just got a horse! It cost a lot of gold, but I love it!"
Person Two-"A horse? Those are useless. What a waste of money."
No one likes to be treated like that. However, this is allowed:
Person One:-"I just got a horse! It cost a lot of gold, but I love it!"
Person Two-"Cool! Where did you get the gold to buy it?"

It is ok to talk about other people's worlds/characters in the game as long as you're nice about it. ^^
3. Breaking any of the main rules of CS. Doing anything extreme like repeating adult language or engaging harassment on another user may result in an instant ban, depending on the harshness of the situation.

How to Join:

Want to become a member? Just post on the thread and fill out this form:

Code: Select all
I want to join the club!
Do you play Skyrim? If not, what do you know about it?
What is your race in the game?
What do you focus most on: Magic, Stealth, or Warrior/Fighting?
What is your favorite/most used weapon? Is it enchanted?
Why do you want to join the club?
Lastly, what do you think of Skyrim overall?

Update 3/15/15: The members list will no longer be updated. I'm sure those of you who have filled out an application will have noticed. I have, unfortunately, mostly moved on from this fanclub because of my focus on running my auction house. I encourage new and existing members to resume chatting on this thread. From what I've noticed, this club has become self-sustaining, which is very good news. Although I will rarely post here, I check in from time to time to make sure things are still on order.

Thanks!

Just fill that out, and you can be part of the club! Remember: No spamming, bullying, or off-topic chatting. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.
I will be updating this thread frequently. Check back here for contests, games, and more.

Thank you for reading. Keep calm, and Fus Ro Dah. ^^
Last edited by RedAutumnLeaf on Thu May 07, 2015 10:45 am, edited 33 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage
RedAutumnLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Members

Postby RedAutumnLeaf » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:14 am

Members:

Update 3/15/15: The members list will no longer be updated. I'm sure those of you who have filled out an application will have noticed. I have, unfortunately, mostly moved on from this fanclub because of my focus on running my auction house. I encourage new and existing members to resume chatting on this thread. From what I've noticed, this club has become self-sustaining, which is very good news. Although I will rarely post here, I check in from time to time to make sure things are still on order.

AS SUCH, THE MEMBER APPLICATION IS NO LONGER NECESSARY TO FILL OUT.

Owners:
RedAutumnLeaf

Moderators:
borri Polar379 mrs tate langdon spring. Inquisitor .Kat. alter_ego Zah'raji

To become a moderator, fill out this form and PM it to me: Please note that I only need up to ten moderators, and I have the right to fire you if you don't perform your duties.)

Code: Select all
Why did you join this club?
Will you visit the thread frequently?
Will you follow the rules yourself, and report those who break them to me?
Do you have good knowledge of the game Skyrim?
Do you/did you play it often?
What is your character like?
Lastly, will you be kind to others, and not be mean when you report someone who broke the rules?

(Note: Moderators are allowed to accept member applications if I am not here and the application is complete.)

Members:
Arkaname Khal-H'rath Liegion jardin d'edin Aeolus Alduin Polar379 Nightra lannisters FrozenCitadels cheesy34 ShiroOkami Celtic Bohemian Wub Black Rock Shooter BavarianSoul Ember Wolf Flamey the Pyro Hallas DragonbornOfSkyrim zippo933 Song of the River Ironwing Ezi Elira Rose Wakpa ~Brackenfur~ evanescent. Kodi.Slender Repeat The Proud Lion Captain Blitzyy TheTravelingWriter T.A.R.D.I.S LenaFire333 speedythecat Gaotou little rowzerz Lady Who Wolfsabre destiel~fiveever Shelbyshel900 Cinnamon~Toastie Blacksteel Alchemist - serenity Wolfvramnyte Maddy oddi Terezi the Khajiit akaiiri AllahDamnit Dragon-Of-The-Night ~*~Jerome~*~ HCA RavenHollow jekke iceeon Siredia jesus4ever TorraWyntress Dovahkiin. deers&& Dragon's Bane Odahviing Dovahkiin4331 tamari. l u c i d Siren~ Arabian_Lover88 Tsunderes Madness Is Me Yang Xiao Maerorem Caligo bramblekit123 optional. Tybalt GlassOctopus Hannibal Nix Jazz Tempesedo -KatnissEverDeen- nallie

Warned:
(2 Warnings = Banned)
Wolfsabre

Banned:
None
Last edited by RedAutumnLeaf on Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:20 pm, edited 73 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage
RedAutumnLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Discussion Question

Postby RedAutumnLeaf » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:36 am

Discussion Question:
Note: I put up a new discussion question every three days.

If you could have anyone in Skyrim as your companion, whom would you choose?
Last edited by RedAutumnLeaf on Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:49 am, edited 41 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage
RedAutumnLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Contests

Postby RedAutumnLeaf » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:59 am

Contests

There are no contest at the moment. Here are the winners of the previous competition, "Skyrim Trivia."

.Polaris (First Place)

.Polaris wrote:1. How many dragon priest masks exist in Skyrim? - Well, there are nine + the wooden mask, which is technically not a real mask. Also if you're counting the DLCs there are 4 more ^^

2. Who is the Jarl of Falkreath? - Well at first the Jarl is Siddgeir, but depending on the stormcloak questline, that can change to Dengeir of Stuhn

3. What are "beast races?". - Well, the 'beast' races, are beings that have a more 'animal-like' like physical appearance.

4. Name two combinations of ingredients that can make a health potion. (Ingredient + Ingredient and Ingredient + Ingredient) - Blue Mountain Flower and Sabre Cat Eyeball can make a 'Restore Health' Potion

5. Where do you fight Alduin in the final battle? - You battle him in Sovngarde

6. Who helps you fight Alduin? - Well, the first time you fight him, Paarthurnax may help you. But in the final battle, Gormlaith Golden-Hilt, Hakon One-Eye, and Felldir the Old will help you ouo

7. Why are the Stormcloaks fighting the Imperials? - For multiple reasons, but to put it all simply, it is for the freedom of religion

8. Who is Ma'jiq the Liar? - Haha, M'aiq the Liar is somewhat of a recurring character in the Elderscroll games. He is a Khajiit male who often spouts random trivia about the game or fanbase ^^

9. What happens if you set a level 100 skill to "Legendary?" - Your skills will reset *le gasp

10. What is Skooma and what is the main ingredient that goes into it? - Skooma is a potion made from Moonsugar and nightshade. It is a highly addictive narcotic.

Odahviing (Runner-Up)

Odahviing wrote:1. How many dragon priest masks exist in Skyrim?
9 I believe c: (if wooden mask counts then 10 x3)

2. Who is the Jarl of Falkreath?
Siddgeir.

3. What are "beast races?"
Khajiit and Argonian, Argonian are reptilian folk, while Khajiit take on a feline resemblance x3

4. Name two combinations of ingredients that can make a health potion. (Ingredient + Ingredient and Ingredient + Ingredient)
Wheat+Blisterwort and also Blue Mountain Flower+wheat

5. Where do you fight Alduin in the final battle?
Sovengarde

6. Who helps you fight Alduin?
Felldir the Old, Hakon One-Eye and Gormlaith Golden-Hilt (I think that's how you spell her name, unless Golden-Hilt is one word, but I don't think it is c:)

7. Why are the Stormcloaks fighting the Imperials?
The Stormcloaks believe that Skyrim belongs to the Nords, and no other race, while Imperials believe that any race can live there.

8. Who is Ma'jiq the Liar?
M'aiq the Liar is a Khajiit Easter Egg that has been in TES games; Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim and will be in TES: Online, he is there to kinda provide info on the history of the Elder Scroll games, but he isn't the first 'M'aiq the Liar' x3

9. What happens if you set a level 100 skill to "Legendary?"
All of the perks are from that tree are taken away and the skill is dropped to level 15, and you get a whole new tree of new, different perks!

10. What is Skooma and what is the main ingredient that goes
into it?
Skooma is an Illegal drug, most Khajiit are addicted, or at least sell it, there are very few who haven't. Moonsugar is the main ingredient in Skooma c:

Good luck to everyone else! c:
Last edited by RedAutumnLeaf on Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:04 pm, edited 10 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage
RedAutumnLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skyrim fan club

Postby Missy » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:32 pm

Weeee finally someone created a skyrim fanclub! ^__^

I want to join!
Username: Missy
Why do you like skyrim? Because it's the only game I play, I love the lore and the graphics and all the amazing feautres of the game ^__^
Mascot:Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 15 people.
I have received 9 gifts.
Missy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nari UwU » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:03 am

I want to join!
Username: Team_Dobby

Why do you like skyrim?
1] Cuz its epic
2] Cuz I can be a kitty B]
3] Dragons.

Mascot:
?
Hug your pets. They're gone before you know it.
Nari UwU

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby octoberwind » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:41 am

Yay! thanks guys, I'll add you soon!
[gone]
octoberwind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bonegrindr » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:52 am

I want to join!
Username: •Cyr•
Why do you like skyrim?: Oooh gosh, wayyyy too many reasons! The graphics, character concepts, just everything.. ; u; It's breathtaking!
Mascot: Shadowmere;

☽◯☾
♔═ east | ? | local cryptid ═♔

design shop
bonegrindr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby octoberwind » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:56 am

nottheowneranyomore
Last edited by octoberwind on Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
octoberwind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bonegrindr » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:58 am

GizzyTheTrollSquid wrote:Thanks for joining! I'll add you now, but sadly I can't add the mascots right now.
(What'syour fave part of the game?)

Sweet, thanks!
And no problem. :> I just wanted a chance to show off my crappy dress-up skills. xD

I'm not sure, really..
I like finding the Daedric Princes and doing the Dark Brotherhood questline. * 3*

How about yours?
Also, who's your favorite follower/housecarl/companion?

Mine's Cicero~ <3

☽◯☾
♔═ east | ? | local cryptid ═♔

design shop
bonegrindr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me