MLP 1x1 w/ Topher's Assistant

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

MLP 1x1 w/ Topher's Assistant

Postby Integers Pack » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:10 pm

All right, a MLP 1x1 with Topher.

My Characters
Lily Blossom
Holly Dash
Heart's Desire

Lily Blossom.
Has a crush on Soarin', a Wonderbolt. Owns a greenhouse filled with many plants, especially flowers. She also does ballet, aerial and on the ground. Best friends with Holly Dash. Owns a diary. Non-cannon, but not OC either. She is a pony toy.

Holly Dash.
No crush or love interest in anypony yet. Owns large strawberry garden. The fruits are huge, and taste delicious. Rarely joins Lily in ballet. Best friends with her. Cannon, only showed up once.

Heart's Desire.
Matchmaker expert. She can see who you have a crush on, who you are dating, who you are friends with, and who you truly belong with. Very kind, but easily angered. Cares about her looks. No love interest currently. OC of mine.

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 2 people.
I have received 5 gifts.
I have nuked 0 people.
I have received 0 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 0 gift wars.
    We are a DID plural, and there are 5 of us in the system.
    We sign our posts depending on who is speaking.

[What is plurality?]

Left to right, our members are: Ace (He/they), Aleks (He/him),
    Zero (He/him, howl/howls/howlself), JD (id/ids/idself, he/him),
    & Temprocal (He/they, thon/thons/thonself).
Integers Pack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MLP 1x1 w/ Topher's Assistant

Postby Anna of Six » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:20 pm

((I don't mind playing Soarin'...))

Willow Cloud, She is a Night weather pony, currently lives with her sisters, Dawn Storm and Sage Breeze. She is kind of shy and socially awkward most of the time. (OC)

Dawn Storm, Willow's older sister, she runs a costume shop. Dawn is more outgoing than her older sister, and is a little bit more insane as well (OC)

Sage Breeze is the youngest of the three sisters, and she works as a nurse in the care center. She is sweet and kind, and is dedicated to her work.
Sittin' here all alone
On a throne
In a palace that I happen to own
Bring me some pheasant
Keep it on the bone
You, you said that I tricked ya
'Cause I, I didn't look like my profile picture
Too, too bad I don't agree
So I'm gonna hang it up for everyone to see
And you can't stop me
Anna of Six

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Integers Pack » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:33 pm

{I'll start.}

Lily Blossom flew throughout the sky, practicing her ballet. She didn't know it perfectly, because there were no dance teachers in twon. And no way was she going to Canterlot to get taught.
She moved through graceful dives, dips, and turns, trying to copy the actions of ballet dancers she had seen in movies. Wind buffeted her long mane and tail, sometimes getting into her face. The pegasus smiled as she allowed her thoughts to drain away, disappear. Her worries melted like ice cream on a sunny Summer day.

Holly Dash snored away in her strawberry garden. She had been picking them for the fall, but had fallen asleep due to having only a few hours of sleep last night. Her mouth hung open, drool dropping out and forming a puddle next to her...
The unicorn mare ran across empty planes at night. Tears stung her eyes as her pink legs worked to run. Run, run, run. She didn't know the reason why she was crying, or why she was running.But behind her, fire crackled and popped. She couldn't look behind herself.

Heart's Desire hummed as she walked home from Misty's Perfumes. A large bag of glass bottled perfumes bounced in two shopping bags, encased in pink glow from her horn.
Her hooves clip clopped against the stone path as she walked. She was feeling great today. Her mane hung in long curls, a golden necklace bounced around her neck, and she was wearing eye make-up. All was well for her. "My little pony, my little pony... Ahhhh..." she sung quietly in a rich, vibrato voice. Of course her voice wasn't much compared to one of the famous singers back in Canterlot she had met once. Gentry, she called herself. She shruggedand continued on with her day.

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 2 people.
I have received 5 gifts.
I have nuked 0 people.
I have received 0 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 0 gift wars.
    We are a DID plural, and there are 5 of us in the system.
    We sign our posts depending on who is speaking.

[What is plurality?]

Left to right, our members are: Ace (He/they), Aleks (He/him),
    Zero (He/him, howl/howls/howlself), JD (id/ids/idself, he/him),
    & Temprocal (He/they, thon/thons/thonself).
Integers Pack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anna of Six » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:30 pm

Willow watched as Lily Blossom danced in the sky, the weather pony watched, she was normally asleep at this time, but today she couldn't sleep and she spent the time enjoying the show. The blue pegasus simply watched from her spot on a small puff of cloud, she wasn't due to start work for hours, so this time was spent doing nothing, she would be visiting her sisters at this time, but Dawn was running the shop, and Sage had work at the care center, which left Willow with nothing to do.

Dawn headed out of her shop, putting a note saying back in five minutes. She went out for a walk around town, she nodded a greeting to Heart's Desire, a friend of hers, before carrying on with her walk around the town. She spotted one of the Wonderbolts, Soarin', in town as well, he was taking a break from being a wonderbolt for a few days, why he chose to come here was a mystery to everypony though.

((I'll intro Sage later))
Sittin' here all alone
On a throne
In a palace that I happen to own
Bring me some pheasant
Keep it on the bone
You, you said that I tricked ya
'Cause I, I didn't look like my profile picture
Too, too bad I don't agree
So I'm gonna hang it up for everyone to see
And you can't stop me
Anna of Six