Le One X One c;

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Le One X One c;

Postby flora; » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:46 pm

Your best friends with one member of One Direction but you haven't seen them since they became famous. Are they different or are you the one who has changed. It's the summer hoildays and you get to spend it with the guys. You've realized you've had a crush on your friend from a long time but you've never told them. Your scared it will effect your friendship but what if he feels the same way what will you do then?

Harry, Zayn & Liam- Me
Niall & Louis- .mrs payne.
Two girls- Me
Three girls- .mrs payne.

Please don't post unless your .mrs payne. or me, but feel free to read.
Last edited by flora; on Thu May 16, 2013 10:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
hey you, yes you, I don't play cs as often as I used to. So if you stumble across me and see that I have any of your wishlist pets send me a trade. When I come on I am randomly wishlist bombing people so send a trade and I'm sure we can sort some out.
flora;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Louis' Bestie

Postby flora; » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:53 pm

ImageImage

Nickname: Call me Roxie not Roxanne
Eyes: My eyes? Let me think there dark brown and sometimes look black depending on the light
Hair: I nautarly have black hair but died it red and never looked back!
Birthday: My birthday is 29 February so only happens every three year... i think it's three years
Body modifications: "I'm don't really do that kind of thing or though i did get earings at the age of three"
Style: My styles is a preppy girly girl kind of look. So i usely wear dresses with my hair out depending on how i'm feeling i might put it up. Most of the time it's out though and i only wear skirts and the kind of high waisted short but as i said mostly dresses.
Crush: You can't tell Lou but i've had a crush on him for ages.
Boyfriend: No i single at the momment and would love a boyfriend.
History: My past is pretty much normal a few bumps on the road here and there but the mean thing is i'm fine now. When i say bumps it's not that many my dad died when i was 3 so i don't really remeber him. Also i come from america and this gives me my accent i find it funny how i've pick up a sighly brish accent from one living there for 2 years but he thats life. So long story short my history is pretty much normal but if you think about it no one has a 'normal' history.
Personality: I'm a fun loving tpye of girl but i am naive too so it's interesting sometimes. I'm also a bit of a flirt but this usally back fires because i'm a class 'A' popular dumby. But don't dis cause that's not nice.
Likes: I like everything pretty much. But if i had to pick i'd have to say smiling and laughing because they make me feel so happy.
Dislikes: There a two things i dislike and they are Haters of life cause thats not cool and well i dislike cats. Yes i know cats it's strange right? Well i just don't like them for some reason.
Other: © Copyrite of Red ©
ImageImage
hey you, yes you, I don't play cs as often as I used to. So if you stumble across me and see that I have any of your wishlist pets send me a trade. When I come on I am randomly wishlist bombing people so send a trade and I'm sure we can sort some out.
flora;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Niall's Friend

Postby flora; » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:55 pm

Nicknames: Beth or Claire
Eyes: My eyes are brown always have been and always will be
Hair: If you can't tell i'm a blonde but watch out cause it doesn't mean i'm dumb
Birthday: 29 October
Body modifications: No none and i wouldn't show you anyway if i did
Clothes: It depends on how i feel i'm more of a sophisticated style then most girls my age. But i do wear what's in style aswell so yes i wear short skirt and tight tops but deal with it
Crush:I'm hard to impress so good like if trying
Boyfriend: No i'm single but that doesn't mean i want one so get lost
History: My history... Oh god that's a long story but it's worth telling love so just wait. Well where to start hmmm... Ok i come from Britian that's why i have an accent, both my parents died my dad when i was 6 and my mum well a year later if you know what i'm saying. I got put in and orphanage for afew years and staied there but when i got adpouted i ran away. A few years later i reappered on planet earth as well who i am today.
Personality: Well lets think... Due to my pass i'm caring but i also have a firey temper and bite more then i bark but i'm very good at both. If you get on my good side well your likey because if not your in for a living hell.
Likes: It depends on my mood love most of the time camp fires and marshmallows
Dislikes: Ha! I find this funny well for starts if you get on my bad side well then you'll be on my long list of things i don't like.
Other: © Copyrite of Red ©

flora;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Liam's BFF

Postby hemmings;; » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:32 pm

Name: My first name is Lylah. Apparently, I'm named after my mom's childhood best friend, who's nickname was Lylah. My middle name is Anne. My grandmother's name, and my last name is Julius.

Nickname: I don't really have one, though if I asked Liam, I bet he could come up with one for me.

Gender: Are you blind? I'm a girl. I always have been, and I always will be.

Description: I'm average height, and I have brown hair, and blue eyes.

Birthday: I was born on September 3rd.

Clothing Style: I'm a tomboy. The only time you would catch me wearing a skirt would be on a date with a guy I really like.

Crush: Er.. Please don't tell.. But I think I'm crushing on my best friend, Liam.
hemmings;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Harry's Best Friend

Postby hemmings;; » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:41 pm

.mrs payne. wrote:

What is your full name?

“My full name is Alana Lillian Reid. I honestly hate my name. But other people like it, apparently.”

Do you have any nicknames?

“Well some people call me Lana. And I have had a few people call me L. I have absolutely no idea how they got that. But calling me Alana or Lana is fine.”

Any names you hate being called?

“Uh.. Anything disrespectful.. Other than that, not that I can think of.”

What gender are you?

“I'm a girl.. Is it not obvious..?”

How old are you and when where you born?

“I was born on September 1, 1995, so I'm 17 years young. I was born in California.”

What color is your hair?

“My hair is brunette. Not to dark, not to light. If you understand me.”

What color are your eyes?

“My eyes are brown.”

Do you have any piercings or tattoos?

“Both of my ears are pierced. That's it.”

What is your clothing style?

“I don't have a specific style.. I'm kind of a tomboy, but I am a girly girl sometimes. So.. Sometimes I'll wear a skirt or something, and other times jeans. It changes a lot.”

Are there any clothes you won't ever wear or dislike?

“Uh.. Let me think.. Well.. Since my style changes from girly to tomboyish.. Nothing, really.”

What is your height and weight?

“My height is 5 feet and 8 inches. I weigh like.. 115 pounds. Or around there.”

What is your history?

“I was born and grew up in California. I have an older brother, who basically took over when my father died when I was 13, because my mother blacked out. Other than that, I've had the normal teenage girl life.”

What your personality like?

“I'm pretty shy, though I can be a little outgoing.”

What type of things do you like?

“I like dancing,
music,
And Chocolate.”

Do you have any fears?

“Yes. I'm terrified of spiders.. I've had a few bad experiences with spiders before. I don't like to talk about it though.”

Are you allergic to anything?

“I'm allergic to bees and wasps.. Luckily I've only ever been stung once.”

What is your orientation?

“I'm as straight as a stick.”

What is your relationship status?

“My relationship status is single. And ready to mingle. Joking. I'm too shy.”

Do you have a crush on anyone?

“Yes.. My friend.. Harry.”

Who's your boyfriend?

“I don't have a boyfriend.”

Have you had any Ex's?

“Nope. Never had a boyfriend.”

Anything else?

“Nope. Not that I can think of.”
Last edited by hemmings;; on Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
hemmings;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zayn's Friend

Postby hemmings;; » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:01 pm

xXxXxX
~ A l l y s o n ~
Nice to meet you.
Full name.
~ Allyson Parker ~
Nickname.
~ Ally ~
Age.
~ 18 ~
Gender.
~ Female ~
In the mirror.
Basic Description.
~ Average height, brown hair, brown eyes ~
Eye color.
~ Brown ~
Hair color.
~ Light Brownish blonde ~
Style.
~ Tomboy. She'll never wear anything girly. ~
Digging deeper.
Personality.
~ She's sweet, but can be a bit moody. ~
History.
~ Normal history. :P ~
Likes.
~ The color blue, coca-cola, music, dancing ~
Dislikes.
~ bugs, snakes, spiders ~
How's life?
Car.
~ Doesn't have one ~
Pets.
~ None ~
Crush.
~ Zayn. Her friend. ~
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
~ Nope ~
Other.
~ Heh. Laziness on this form, much. ~

hemmings;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ||1D||1x1||.mrs payne.||

Postby flora; » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:02 pm

(Do u wanna start or me?)
flora;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hemmings;; » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:07 pm

((Can you start please?))
hemmings;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flora; » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:19 pm

Liam-
I was happy that i was going to see Lylah after god knows how long it was. But i wan't sure if she was the same girl i used to know.

Harry-
I found Liam down stairs walking up and down. I just ignored him and jumped behind Louis "Hey Boo Bear what's up?'

Roxie-
I skipped down the road happily I was going to see Louis after two years so i sent him a text -Hiya Lou-

Elizabeth-
I yawned i'm so bored i really couldn't be bothered doing anything. Yes there was the fact i'd get to see Niall at the house today but it was to early.
flora;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hemmings;; » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:32 am

Louis:
I looked up at Harry. "Hey Haz!" He pulled out his phone when he got a text. "Just texting Roxie," He said, then replied to the text. 'Hey'

Niall:
I walked downstairs, over to Liam. "Leeyum.. I'm hungry," I said.

Lylah:
I sat down on my bed, pulling out my phone. I was going to see Liam again later, but I couldn't wait to talk to him. I texted him quickly. 'Hey Liam' & then set my phone down beside me.

Alana:
I yawned, extremely bored. I looked around, sitting down on the curb, I hoped no one ran over me.
hemmings;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me