*I Love Pets- CS Pet Protection*

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: *I Love Pets- CS Pet Protection*

Postby Mara. » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:02 am

Username: maraquia
Reason of Joining: I want to help protect newbies from being scammed like I was a couple times when I was new
Pet Needed of Protecting: Image
Gender of Pet: Female
Name of Pet: Annastasia Moonstone
Nickname of Pet (if any): Anna, Annie, Ann, A.M, Moon rocks, Intergalactic Swirl
Way you'll help: I will help protect others from being scammed by trading valuables for commons, ect
Groups or Clubs Currently In: WA, PFP, WDC, Sorren Fey Fanclub, Nick Fanclub, Tawnypaw Fanclub, WDC Spam Club, Random Room Where Spam Does Not Exist, ect x3

I was going to join earlier, but I wanted to wait until the auction I was in ended and I won. :3
I read the rules before I broke them ; I broke the chains before they choked me out ; Now I pay close attention ; Really learned the code ; I learned to read the map before I hit the road

´•`•. .•´•`
Mara.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JoyceJennifer » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:15 pm

Username: JoyceJennifer
Reason of Joining: When I was a newbie, around 2 months old, I adopted a 2 gen which, strangely, did not look like anyone else's. Somebody sent me a trade for it, and it seeme fair to me, since it was from the same family of 2 gens. But, I was curious to see what it would grow up to look like, so I hesitantly replied "I don't know what it will look like yet. Feel free to send a trade when it grows up." Well, this particular one grew up to be a rerelease of the Snowflake PPS, which is very rare now. Which means, I almost cheated a very rare for something I could've found in an adoption centre at the time. I wan to make sure other newbies don't run into the same problems.
Pet Needed of Protecting: Image
Gender of Pet: Female
Name of Pet: Rosette Dreamshine Star
Nickname of Pet (if any): Dreamshine or Dream, or RDS.
Way you'll help: By offering advice to newbies and helping them recognize rare pets.
Groups or Clubs Currently In: WDC, New Warriors Club and Forum, PFP, TWA, Army of Coccoon Sheep, etc.
CONSTRUCTION SITE!

JoyceJennifer would like some pie.
JoyceJennifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rachy~ » Sat May 01, 2010 8:17 pm

Ehh, there is no rules yet? It just says 'Reserved for rules'
My fursona Senka
(click to go to my fursona and charrie page. This is a rotating sig, the credits can be found on the link. Thanks guys!)

MESSAGE TO ALL: Me and my friend, jillhoney2, have combined our accounts. If you want to contact me now, please message 'ColouredTongue!'. Thanks <3
EDIT: Account's deleted now, so byee :)
~Rachy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me