Dandolms ~ Adoptable Horse-Wolves ~ Round Open

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Dandolms ~ Adoptable Horse-Wolves ~ Round Open

Postby Teeze » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:10 pm

A Lestril Pet
Dandolms ~ Adoptable Horse-Wolves
Open
Current Round is Open until the current Dandolms are adopted.

I will be posting to start a round and again to end the round, or extend it. Only the forms posted between my two posts will count. I try to close the rounds in the evening (my time). All official posts of this nature will be put in a new post.

This is Griss (pronounced like "this" but with a "gr" instead of a "th") and she is the first Dandolm and the official Dandolm mascot.
I made her as an entry for a contest; the person running the contest wanted new characters and allowed the entrants to make their own line art. When I didn't win I decided to make a species out of her.

The official Lestril thread can be found here.
The archive can be found here (No posting).

My time zone is CST - Central Standard Time (GMT -6)

Breeding is open.
Stock Items coming soon; just need to make the linearts.
Custom Items are open.

Events and Special Offers
Species Information
Staff, Blacklist, and Rules
Owners and their Dandolms
Adoption
Pound
Breeding
Items
Stamps and Advertisements
Last edited by Teeze on Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:47 pm, edited 128 times in total.
I would like to own 1 of every pet; no more, no less.

My Narakari | My GoS | My Dressups

Centaur Adopts
[Closed | Open]

I'm back on MagiStream!
ImageImageImage

I am also Teeze on Aywas (ID# 47799) and ToyHou.se
I am GreywaterAlley on Flight Rising (No space in my username)

Image | Viscet Adopts
Please let them know you found them through my sig.
Teeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dandolms - Events and Special Offers

Postby Teeze » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:11 pm

Events and Special Offers
Keep an eye out because I plan on occasionally having some special adoption events on this thread; pup adoptions and twin adoptions. I will also hold a special event in August for my birthday. And there are also other events that I will run randomly from time to time.

There are still some unclaimed prizes from the last raffle event. Please check this post here to see if you have any items there.

Pup Adoptions
Rules for Pup Adoptions
This round is a pup adoption so there are some special rules that apply to this round.

[>]These pups do grow, they will not stay pups forever, but I will not grow them until they are adopted. I will show the current age and size of the pups as they grow until they reach adulthood.
[>]You fill out the same form as you would a normal adoption, but for the age you would put the age that you want it to be when it grows to an adult, not the age of it as a pup.
[>]Because these Dandolms are pups of my Dandolms they must remain related to my Dandolms no matter who adopts them.
[>]Some of these pups will have siblings and half siblings from other breedings; that cannot change either.
Last edited by Teeze on Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:30 pm, edited 48 times in total.
Teeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dandolms - Species Information

Postby Teeze » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:12 pm

Species Information
Appearance
Dandolms are part wolf and part horse. They can range in height from 2-4 feet at the shoulder but are usually between 2.5 and 3 feet. Their legs are long and they are capable of moving at great speeds, 30-45 MPH. They can have either hooves or paws but rarely have both. Their tails are generally long with flowing hair that gets longer toward the end; sometimes the tail will be short, but it will almost always have long hair. Their muzzles are canine in shape and they have sharp teeth like wolves. They usually have a mane that runs down the length of the back but the length differs from a short fuzz to a fuller mane reminiscent of a horse’s. They do not have emo hair. Their ears are similar to a horse’s and can be straight or flopped. The eyes are positioned more like a wolf’s, on the front of the head. They can have between 36 and 42 teeth, but Dandolms with shorter muzzles will have fewer.
Dandolms can come in just about any color and pattern but usually have colors that are more natural.
Males have long fangs and if they have paws then they also have visible claws. Females have claws too but they are retractable so they are not seen unless in use.

Habitat
Dandolms can be found in temperate climates, usually forests, though they are capable of living in mountain ranges, jungles, and tropical locations too. They do not have very think fur so they do not live in places that are cold year round and some migrate in the winter to avoid the snow, but most stay within their territories. They also do not do well in deserts unless they are provided with a lot of water, so usually only domestic ones are seen there. When in captivity, Dandolms do best in a home that has a large yard to run around in, and they do not do well in the city. Most are kept outside in barns and pastures but some smaller ones can be trained to live inside.

Behavior/Lifestyle
Their temperament differs greatly between individuals but they tend to be social, enjoying the company of their own kind and occasionally other species of animals. They are very intelligent and enjoy exploring or playing games that stimulate their brains or burn their boundless energy. Males tend to be calmer but can get more aggressive when agitated.
They eat both plants and meat, but prefer the challenge of a hunt over foraging. Dandolms can also grow a bit of a sweet tooth and enjoy sweet fruit, honey, syrup and other natural sugars; although an occasional sugar cube makes a nice treat for domesticated Dandolms.

Wild Dandolms are generally pack animals living in groups of 5-12 members but larger and smaller groups have been recorded. Dandolms have been domesticated for use as guard animals and have also been used in war especially since the larger ones (3'6" or taller) can be ridden if properly trained, usually they need to be worked with from a young age or they will not accept a rider. They make good pets, but need a lot of training and exercise and usually do not do well in households with children, though some can get along well with anyone and most get along with dogs.

Adult males are called stallions and adult females are called mares.

The pack hierarchy has several levels. At the top is the Alpha stallion with his mate coming in a close second. Then are the hunters/foragers who are strong, adult males and females. Next are the old Dandolms who are starting to get too weak to take a lead in the hunts but still have plenty of wisdom to share with the pack. Under them are the young Dandolms that are still learning the art of hunting. Next are the nannies that stay with the pups when the others are hunting. Then are the Omegas who are usually too weak to join on hunts and have nothing else to offer the pack, they are very subordinate and never challenge anyone, not even pups. Omegas may also be Dandolms that require extra care due to some sort of genetic or mental disability that hinders their function in some way. The lowest rank consists of the pups who tend to have a hierarchy of their own. The highest ranking, best cared for, and most valuable pups are the pups of the Alpha pair. Next come the strong pups and then the weak ones. The Alpha pups are the only ones that get their positions from their parents, the rest of the pups have to work out their positions in the hierarchy themselves.
Ranks at a Glance:
Alphas (male then female)
Hunters/Foragers
Elders (old or unusually wise Dandolms, often weaker than hunters)
Apprentices (young or unskilled hunters)
Nannies
Omegas
Pups
A note about ranks:
The only rank that is really based on age is the Pup rank, all the other ranks are based more on skill, knowledge, or ability. Because of this a Dandolm might remain an Apprentice for quite awhile or graduate on to Hunter/Forager or Elder at an early age. Nannies are usually appointed be the rest of the pack because they have shown themselves to be companionate and capable with the young ones, a parent will not leave their pups with a nanny they don't trust or like so there are often several nannies in a pack for them to choose from. Elders can still go on hunts but usually are not able to do any of the killing or chasing; instead they use their smarts to help coordinate attacks or drive the prey toward the others, but if they are able to catch the prey then they will try to hold it until the others can come to help. Alphas are strong, determined, capable Dandolms who may start out as normal, well-achieved hunters (foragers are less likely to become alphas). However Alphas are usually replaced with one of their own pups, mainly because the Alpha's pups are prepared from a young age to hold that rank; they are fed better and taught more than the others, and the other pups are also taught to respect and listen to the Alpha pups. Because Dandolms grow up listening to the Alphas they are less likely to challenge the authority of their own Alpha, so a stranger is often more of a threat; although a pack may turn on an Alpha that does not treat them right, either appointing a new Alpha that they all agree on or fighting with each other until a victor is decided.

If you still don't know which rank to do then check out the FAQ in the Official Thread.

Lifecycle
Dandolms usually breed in February, so pups are usually born in August; however, domestic Dandolms might breed at any time. During the breeding season the Alpha pair will mate only with each other while the rest of the pack will mate in their current pairs, make new pairs, or find a Dandolm from outside the pack. Outsiders are usually not accepted into the pack during the breeding season but some will leave to create brand new packs.

The gestation period for Dandolms is 6 months and they usually give birth to 1 or 2 babies, called pups. Pups are blind for about 1 week and deaf for about 2. By 4 or 5 weeks they are able to run and play with each other and keep up with adults for short distances. By 10 weeks they no longer require milk from their mother and are active for much longer periods of time. Between 4 and 10 weeks of age the pups will sort their dominance out among other pups and also socialize with adults more, learning which ones are safe to be around. By 4 months of age the pups are old enough to start going on hunts and by 9 or 10 months are skilled enough to make kills. Many young Dandolms will leave the pack when they reach 1 year old but they may stay for several years and some will never leave. They are adults at 3.5 years but are usually sorted into the adult hierarchy at 1 year if they stay. They start showing signs of age in their teens but can live to be around 20 years old; although domestic ones can live to be 30 or older if well taken care of (around 40 is the absolute oldest, none make it to 50).
Basically, wild Dandolms average 20 years; domestic Dandolms average 30 years; and very well cared for, healthy domestic Dandolms average about 40 years.

Last edited by Teeze on Tue May 28, 2013 9:40 am, edited 26 times in total.
Teeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dandolms - Staff, Blacklist, and Rules

Staff:
At the moment I am not accepting more staff, when I am ready to hire someone then I will post a form here for applicants to fill out. Do not post asking to be staff unless there is a form here.
Teeze

Blacklist:
If you are Blacklisted you will have all of your Dandolms taken away and you will not be allowed to adopt anymore. You will also not be allowed to post in the official thread.
None yet

Rules
I know there are a lot of rules here but please read all of them since they are very important.
If you have questions about any of the rules please feel free to ask, I will answer as soon as I can.
I bolded the rules that I have seen people having trouble with and ones that I feel are especially important or easy to forget.

General Rules
[>]No spamming, that includes "bumping" or "marking" the thread and complaining about not getting the one you wanted. If you want to bump the thread write at least a short sentence that has something to do with the thread, the species, your form, etc. And if you want to mark the thread either do the same thing or there is a bookmark button at the bottom of the page.

[>]There will eventually be an official roleplay for them so do not make your own. And do not use them in other roleplays.

[>]Please do not take your Dandolms off of CS unless you ask me beforehand and I say it's okay. You can put them in your signatures on other sites though.

[>]Your Dandolm image must link back here no matter where you post it.

[>]I am the only one who can make and breed Dandolms; anyone found making them will be blacklisted instantly.

[>]Do not change any part of the designs; if you are applying for a Dandolm it should be because you like it.

[>]Do not order art for a Dandolm you do not own; any art you add to an adoption form must be art that you drew yourself. (The only exception to this rule is if you are ordering gift art for the owner of a Dandolm, but they must already own it they cannot be applying for it at the time that you order.)

[>]Do not take someone else’s Dandolm, this will get you blacklisted instantly.

[>]Do not give away your Dandolm; if you no longer want it give it back to me and I will adopt it out again.

[>]You can share your Dandolms with other people, however, you will remain the main owner and if someone else breaks one of the rules using your Dandolm you might end up being held responsible, so make sure anyone you share your Dandolms with know all the rules too.

[>]Do not add items to your official Dandolm images yourself, there is a shop for that down farther. You can add items to your Dandolms in images you have drawn though, just be sure to read the item rules at the bottom of this post before you do.

[>]When paying for something send trades not suggestions.

[>]You can make fan art and stuff of the Dandolms I've created but you must give me credit for the designs.

[>]You can add Generic Dandolms to your stories or drawings, but you cannot design them or describe what they look like (though you can give them names). For a drawing that means they have to be one solid color with solid colored eyes (no two colored eyes) and they have to be shaped like Griss; short mane, perked ears, hooves etc. And again solid color means no markings.
Otherwise you can use other Dandolms that I have created, though if they are owned by someone else then you shouldn’t use them in your adoption form and you shouldn’t use someone else’s Dandolm in fanart or fanstories unless you have their permission or you are making something for that person. You are allowed to include my breeding Dandolms in your drawings and stories (as filler characters only, you cannot use them as main characters), but you cannot use Griss.

[>]You are welcome to resize the images of the Dandolms you win and you can also crop them as long as the Dandolm itself is still whole and the design is still visible (I will make an exception if you are making an avatar or stamp with it, then you can crop more of the image). If you do alter the images this way it is a good idea to save a copy of the original one so you don't have to come back through here to get it again.

Adoption Rules
[>]It is free to adopt a Dandolm and you can own as many of them as you like. To adopt one just fill out the form and post it here.

[>]You can only apply for 1 Dandolm per round.

[>]Only post your form once so that you are not added to the list more than one time and Do Not quote it. I will make an exception if your form had been posted MORE than 5 pages back.

[>]The description section of the form must contain More than one sentence and it must show the personality of the Dandolm. Forms with only a physical description or one weak sentence will be overlooked.

[>]It is very easy for me to change the sex of the Dandolms so if you like one but want it the opposite sex just say so in the form, otherwise you can leave the “Sex” section blank if you want it to stay the same. This only applies to the adoption phase, once you own a Dandolm I will not change the sex for you and there may be some that I want to stay the same so check the info before putting in an adoption form for it.

[>]Do not delete anything in the forms, you need to include it all; you can add extra stuff though. (exception: you can delete the "Sex" section if you want to keep the sex of the Dandolm you are going for the same.)

[>]Do not ask for ideas for your form it is not fair to the people who work on their forms themselves. You can however ask for critique or if something is or isn’t allowed. You should use the official thread to ask for critique, but you can post here (once) saying that you are looking for critique in the official thread.

[>]You may continue to post or edit forms until I say the round is closed even if it goes past the end date.

[>]These Dandolm "Batches" up for adoption are not litters so the Dandolms are not siblings unless you want them to be or unless I specifically say they are.

Species Rules
[>]Dandolms cannot be fursonas or mates of fursonas.

[>]You must follow the Species Standard found in the "Species Information" post above.

[>]Dandolms are animals and cannot use tools. Please be sure to read the items rules at the bottom of this post.

[>]Dandolms do not have powers. Exceptions can be made but they have to be accepted first. (PM me about anything like that Before you put it in your adoption form.)

[>]Dandolms cannot be drawn in anthro form (because they do not have the ability to change shape).

[>]Dandolms must remain horse-wolves. You cannot change them to anything else (but you can draw them in any style you want including chibi and pixel).

[>]You cannot change the height of the Dandolms.

[>]Dandolms that are about 3'6" or taller are big enough to be ridden depending on the size of the rider, so be sure to check the height of the Dandolm you are applying for before you say it is a mount because it may not be tall enough.

[>]A Dandolm becomes an apprentice at 1 year which is the age that I start using the adult linearts. So a Dandolm being applied for can be 1 year to about 40 years (but that is very old and only domestic Dandolms get there).

[>]You can make your Dandolm any rank in your own packs, but if you join the RP when it gets created then it will most likely have a different rank in the pack(s) that will be available in that.

[>]Most Dandolms are social creatures and prefer to be with at least one of some other type of animal, usually Dandolms, dogs, humans, or herd animals like horses or cows. However it is ok for a Dandolm to be a loner, though it is best to say why they like being alone in your form. If it's a loner you don't need to include a rank, just put "Loner" in the Rank section instead.

[>]If you want you can say that your Dandolm is a pet in the rank section instead of giving it a true rank, however if the Dandolm is a pet that lives with or comes into contact with other domestic Dandolms then it would still have a rank in that group.

[>]The markings are symmetrical on almost all of the Dandolms, so the right side will look the same as the left; except for on the legs and sometimes the ears, in which case you can usually see the differences (if they look the same, then they are the same). Any exceptions will be mentioned under the adoptable Dandolm (for example one blind eye, two different colored eyes, or a special marking that is only on one side) although differences on some Dandolms' bodies might be obvious. Markings like stripes and spots don't have to be exactly the same just about the same and in roughly the same place.

Breeding Rules
[>]Make sure you fill out the correct form.

[>]Do not delete anything in the forms, you need to include it all; you can add extra stuff at the end but only if it is needed.

[>]Only post your form once unless you want to breed the same ones again (you will have to pay again too).

[>]You may have more than one form in the same post, but you will still need to pay for each.

[>]It has to be a male-female pairing; two females or two males cannot breed together.

[>]When filling out the payment section of the form, link to the pet you are going to trade, don't just post a picture there.

[>]Once your form is accepted send me a trade with the payment you stated in the form (send a trade not a suggestion) and I will accept it after I post the image of your new pup. State in the trade that it is payment for a breeding.

[>]If breeding yours with another's wait for me and the other person to accept it. I will only accept it after the other person does. I will make a list of pending forms here so no one will accidently miss your form. Once both of us accept then send me a trade with the payment you stated in the form (send a trade not a suggestion) and I will accept it after I post the image of your new pup.

[>]Some of the features that your pup could be born with are only available through breeding and it is possible that you may not like the outcome. Because of this I will allow you to change 1 bodypart for free and any additional changes to the shape of the Dandolm will cost one(1) item per change (not one of the freebie items). You don't need a form to ask for something to be changed, you can just ask (make sure you tell me which pup you want changed, what you want changed on it, and what you want it changed to).

[>]I will not change the design of your pup only the shape of the body. However if you really don't like the design you can tell me and I'll make you another one for free; I will only do this once though. Your first pup will remain in the pound until you see the new one so you can decide which one you want. The pup you do not want will then be put up for adoption, however you will not be allowed to fill out a form for the pup unless it has been carried over a few rounds. This is to prevent people from being sneaky and getting two Dandolms they like for the price of one.

Item Rules
[>]Fill out the form and wait until I accept the order. Once accepted send me the trade with the payment you stated in the form (send a trade not a suggestion) and I will accept it after I post your new image. The new image with the items will not replace the old one; it will be separate, so that you will always have access to both.

[>]Do not delete anything in the forms, you need to include it all; you can add extra stuff at the end but only if it is needed.

[>]The items worn by Dandolms would be things that humans put onto them, Dandolms cannot put clothes and things on themselves.

[>]I will not put things on them that suggest that they can use tools, for example, things like swords, arrow quivers, tool belts, music players, etc. I will make an exception to this rule if you would like the Dandolm to carry something for a human (its owner or any human character) then you can say so after your form, but the Dandolm can only carry it, it cannot use it.

[>]When ordering, give the name of the Dandolm you want me to add items too; you can also add an image of the Dandolm, but you still need to include the name.

[>]When filling out the payment section of the form, link to the pet you are going to trade, don't just post a picture there.

[>]Once your form is accepted send me a trade with the payment you stated in the form (send a trade not a suggestion) and I will accept it after I post the image of your new pup. State in the trade that it is payment for a Dandolm item.

[>]If you want a custom item and a stock item then use both forms in the same post.

[>]Only put one item per form and be sure to separate them by a line or two even if you would be using the same type of form (Stock or Custom) for the items, that way I can tell you are ordering more than one item. (If you are buying 5 simple stock items then you don't have to include a separate price for each, just one at the end for all 5 forms will be good.)

[>]You can choose to have the items shown from the right or left of the Dandolm, even if your Dandolm only has the left side image. I will not charge extra to make the right side image for the items to go on. If you don't say which side you want shown I will assume you want it from the left, which is the default side. (Griss has one item on her right front leg, but she is shown from the left side.)

[>]I can also make both the right and left sides if one or more of your items would not be visible from one side. Again I won't charge extra for this, and if I notice that one of your items doesn't show up on the side you chose I will go ahead and make the other side for you too.

Last edited by Teeze on Tue May 28, 2013 9:40 am, edited 30 times in total.
Teeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dandolms - Owners and their Dandolms

Last edited by Teeze on Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:41 pm, edited 43 times in total.
Teeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dandolms - Adoption

Postby Teeze » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:13 pm

Customs
I am not currently making customs, asking for one when I’m not offering any will be considered spam.
If I do decide to make customs it will be for a special event or because I feel like making you one, not because you ask me.
If I do decide to make you a custom I will PM the rules to you.

Adoption
If you win a Dandolm then you should save the image to your computer so nothing happens to it. I won’t delete them, but it is better to save it just in case.

Be sure to read the Rules before filling out a form.

Form
(The “Describe the Dandolm” section is the most important part of the form and can be for likes/dislikes, personality, a short story, a poem, a picture, or anything else that you want to put there that shows how you developed or plan to develop the personality of the Dandolm. I am not looking for a physical description.)
Code: Select all
[b]Den #: [/b]
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Sex: [/b]
[b]Rank: [/b]
[b]Why you want this Dandolm: [/b]
[b]What you will do with this Dandolm: [/b]
[b]Describe the Dandolm: [/b]

Current Batch
I will post when the round is officially open and I will post again when it is closed. Any forms posted before my first post or after my second will not be counted.

Den #1
Sex: Female (may change)
Height: 2'4"
Markings:
Unnatural.
Symmetrical except for on legs. (There is an image of her from the right side in the archive if you want to see it).

Den #2
Height: 3'2"
Markings:
Natural.
Symmetrical except for on legs.

Den #3
Height: 3'2"
Markings:
Natural.
Symmetrical except for on legs.

Current Forms
*Blackberry*

~AlphaWolf~

Th13f

If you win, use this code to post your Dandolm image where ever you want (within the rules), just put the code for your image into the img tag (I will also PM you the code):
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1039275][img][/img][/url]
This way the image will link back here, so anyone who is interested in adopting one can find it easily.

Last edited by Teeze on Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:01 am, edited 19 times in total.
Teeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dandolms - Pound

Postby Teeze » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:14 pm

Pound
Rules
[>]If you no longer want your Dandolm don’t give it away or sell it. Give it back to me and it will go here until someone else can adopt it.

Please do not ask for any of the Dandolms here. Any Dandolms here will be added to the next batch of new Dandolms to be adopted.

If you are blacklisted you will have all of your Dandolms taken away and they will be put back up for adoption.

Kennel

Last edited by Teeze on Tue May 28, 2013 9:41 am, edited 128 times in total.
Teeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dandolms - Breeding

Postby Teeze » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:12 pm

Breeding
Open
Each Dandolm I create is made with special genetics built in, to make breeding them more interesting. Whenever I accept a breed request I will start by looking at the genetics to see how the pup should look. The genetics will determine what features the pup has, whether the coloration, markings, and height are closer to the mother or father (or somewhere in between or like neither), whether it’s male or female, and if it’s twins.

Pups do grow. I will not replace the image of the pup with the adult when it grows, but I will swap out the images here, so if you want to keep the pup image you should save it to your computer but if you miss it then you can ask me and I’ll get it to you. They will also be available in the archive.

You can fill out a breeding form at any time, not just during February, when the Dandolms usually breed.
I will complete your order as soon as I am able, I will not take 6 months to get you your pup(s) like it says in the Species Information post.
Also the pups will only take a week or two to grow unless I am extremely busy, although I may grow them sooner if I know I won’t be on for awhile.
Pup or baby images show the Dandolm from birth to about 4 months.
Adolescent or teen images show the Dandolm from about 4 months to about 1 year.
Adult images are 1 year or older.

Kale has a free breeding:
To use it just fill out one of the forms below and put this code in the payment section:
[img]http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/ae114/PeachAlley/Adoptable%20Events/Prizes/FreeBreedingToken01.png[/img]

GlitterFurri has 2 free breedings:
ImageImage
To use one just fill out one of the forms below and put this code in the payment section (if you use one before you get any Dandolms of your own you will need to use the "Two of Mine" form):
[img]http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/ae114/PeachAlley/Adoptable%20Events/Prizes/FreeBreedingToken01.png[/img]

Two of Yours
Post your form only once then wait for me to accept it. Once accepted send me a trade with the payment you stated in the form (send a trade not a suggestion) and I will accept it after I post the image of your new pup. State in the trade that it is payment for a breeding.

Price: 1 Uncommon Wishlist pet. (If you can't afford it just PM me and we will work something out)

Form:
[size=115][b]I want to breed – two of mine[/b][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Mother’s Name:[/b]
[b]Father’s Name:[/b]
[b]Payment:[/b]

Accepted Orders

Yours and Another’s
Post your form only once then wait for the other person and me to accept it. I will only accept it after the other person does. I will make a list of pending forms here so no one will accidently miss your form. Once both people accept then send me a trade with the payment you stated in the form (send a trade not a suggestion) and I will accept it after I post the image of your new pup. State in the trade that it is payment for a breeding.

Price: 1 Uncommon Wishlist pet. (If you can't afford it just PM me and we will work something out)

Form:
[size=115][b]I want to breed – mine with another’s[/b][/size]
[b]Your Username:[/b]
[b]Your Dandolm’s Name:[/b]
[b]Other’s Username:[/b]
[b]Other’s Dandolm’s Name:[/b]

Pending Forms

Accepted Orders

Yours and Mine or Two of Mine
Post your form only once then wait for me to accept it. Once accepted send me a trade with the payment you stated in the form (send a trade not a suggestion) and I will accept it after I post the image of your new pup. State in the trade that it is payment for a breeding.

Form (Yours and Mine):
[size=115][b]I want to breed – mine with yours[/b][/size]
[b]Your Dandolm’s Name:[/b]
[b]My Dandolm’s Name:[/b]

Form (Two of Mine):
[size=115][b]I want to breed – two of yours[/b][/size]
[b]Mother’s Name:[/b]
[b]Father’s Name:[/b]

Breedable Dandolms
Name: Griss
Sex: Female
Height: 2'8"

Name: Cribbs
Sex: Male
Height: 3'0"

Name: Dell
Height: 3'4"

Name: Nadi
Height: 2'1"

Name: Figi
Cannot be bred with Nisa

Name: Nisa
Cannot be bred with Figi

Accepted Orders

Pup Pick Up
If you don't see your Dandolm here then it has already been moved to the archive.

After I post your Dandolm pup and teen images, use this code to post your image where ever you want (within the rules), just put the code for your image into the img tag (I will also PM you the code):
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1039275][img][/img][/url]
This way the image will link back here, so anyone who is interested in adopting a Dandolm can find it easily.

Last edited by Teeze on Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:36 pm, edited 27 times in total.
Teeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dandolms - Items

Postby Teeze » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:21 pm

Items
Custom Open/ Stock Closed

This is just if you want to add items to your offical Dandolm images (you are not allowed to do that on your own). If you want to add items to your Dandolms in images that you made yourself than you don't have to pay for that you can just do it; you still have to follow the species standard rules though.

Stock Items
You get to choose the color of the stock items you choose.
If you want more than one of the stock items that I provide then separate them so I can easily tell there is more than one, but keep them in the same post.
What Griss has would be considered 5 simple items.

If you can't afford the price or want to pay with pets instead of items just PM me and we will work something out.
Simple Items (Costs 1 CS store (but not the free ones) or event item for 5 items):
Coming Soon

Complex Items (Costs 1 CS store (but not the free ones) or event item for 1 item):
Coming Soon

Stock Item Form:
[size=115][b]I want a Stock Item[/b][/size]
[b]Username: [/b]
[b]Dandolm name: [/b]
[b]Do you want your Dandolm shown from the right or left side? [/b]
[b]Item #: [/b]
[b]Where will the item go (include right or left side)? [/b]
[b]Payment: [/b]

Custom Items
Costs 1 CS store item (but not the free ones) for 1 item. (If you can't afford it or want to pay with pets just PM me and we will work something out)
The item description can be a picture of the items you want or just a detailed description.
If you have multiple items separate them so I can easily tell where one description ends and the next begins, but keep them on the same form and do not post your form more than once.

Custom Item Form:
[size=115][b]I want a Custom Item[/b][/size]
[b]Username: [/b]
[b]Dandolm name: [/b]
[b]Do you want your Dandolm shown from the right or left side? [/b]
[b]Item description: [/b]
[b]Where will the item go (include right or left side)? [/b]
[b]Payment: [/b]

Accepted Orders

Pick Up
If you don't see your Dandolm here then it has already been moved to the archive.

After I post your Dandolm item images, use this code to post your image where ever you want (within the rules), just put the code for your image into the img tag (I will also PM you the code):
This way the image will link back here, so anyone who is interested in adopting a Dandolm can find it easily.

Last edited by Teeze on Tue May 28, 2013 9:41 am, edited 63 times in total.
Teeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dandolms - Stamps and Advertisements

Postby Teeze » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:04 am

Stamps
These are free to use anywhere as long as they link back here.

Made by Caesar
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1039275][img]http://i.imgur.com/Z88Z1.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1039275][img]http://i.imgur.com/vAaVp.gif[/img][/url]

Made by kellbelldc96
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1039275][img]http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2ud08fa821rusbk3o1_250.gif[/img][/url]

Made by ♥Polo-Tay♥
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1039275][img]http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii517/chickensmoothie4player/Dandolmstamp-1-1.gif[/img][/url]

Advertisements
If you want me to add a link to your adoptables or art thread here just send me a PM with the link or code, don't post your request here.
I've been wanting to make my own adoptables for awhile but wasn't sure how to go about distributing them. I was looking at a lot of Oekaki adoption threads and even joined a couple as an artist but none of them really fit what I wanted. When I found the Goennec thread I decided that I liked the way that they were given out. Without Goennec I would have taken a lot longer to figure this out. (Dandolms are in no way based off of the Goennec species though, I created Griss before I found out about Goennecs.)

My other species:
Non-Lestril Pets
Armored Deer

The Kingdom
An adoption center that my nephew created and I am an artist for. All animals are available here.

A dog adoption center that I am an artist for.
Kustom Kitties Adoption Center
A cat adoption center that I am an artist for.

The place to get Rah'liani, Element dogs.
I am an artist here.

Little Signature Equines

The place to get the super adorable Marble Cats.

The place to get some Fancy Cats.

The place to get some really lovely dragon creatures.
The place to adopt Whelkons, wolf-elk-dragon creatures.

A place to get some really cool dragon-bird creatures
from the maker of the Whelkons.

A place where you can adopt Octets, cat-like creatures.
A place to adopt some super cute creatures.

A cat adoption center from the maker of the Octets.
Closed - but there are some free Siamese ones available to use.

The place to get some very interesting Ignis, Fire Canines.
A place to get some cute foxes.

A place to adopt Wicked Wolves.

Little Turtles
An adoption agency where you can adopt tiny pixel turtles.
A place to get some really pretty unicorns.

The CrossRoads adoption game.

An interesting game.

Last edited by Teeze on Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:51 am, edited 44 times in total.
I would like to own 1 of every pet; no more, no less.

My Narakari | My GoS | My Dressups

Centaur Adopts
[Closed | Open]

I'm back on MagiStream!
ImageImageImage

I am also Teeze on Aywas (ID# 47799) and ToyHou.se
I am GreywaterAlley on Flight Rising (No space in my username)

Image | Viscet Adopts
Please let them know you found them through my sig.
Teeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me