Hetalia Fanclub!~

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Hetalia Fanclub!~

Postby Frayah » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:59 pm

@ Luckystar: Oh, sorry. n.n" I meant for cosplay groups and stuff like that. Ehehehehe...

My HT is lame. We have only one Heta shirt and you can only get it online, while our FYE prices are outragious like everything else these days. I do most of my Hetalia shopping on eBay, to be honest. X3

QUESTION FOR EVERYONE:
Who's your favorite seiyuu?
Frayah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scion Hanzo » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:01 pm

.:Captain Kirkland:. wrote:I seriously need to stop forgetting to post on here.

Anyways, I now have a jacket that completes the part of my Spain cosplay that I was trying so hard for. It's a little off (the bottom pockets are zipped, not buttoned, and the collar doesn't sit quite right), but it's getting there. Now I just need some black ribbon, bandages, and boots, and I'll be good. :'D
I feel accomplished.

Also, I swear, I can't get this song out of my head now:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_UExz5SDxQ&feature=related

Went to F.Y.E today. They have a bunch of Hetalia passport cases, a Italy Hetalia plush, and a Flying Mint Bunny necklace. WANT.

Zomg.I am jelly of you being able to cosplay xDD Don't think my mom would let me >_>
She said anime cons are "not appropriate" If I could,I would go as either America or England<33
I would love to see your Spain! ;D

And,I love you forever for posting that video.
I am offically in love with that song.

Seriously! Yall' have good junk at FYE!
Mine has boringg stuff.I did not even see any Hetalia anime there Dx
Scion Hanzo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frayah » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:03 pm

And my Borders only ever got ONE copy of each Hetalia manga (seriously, I asked) and I was the one to by them. WTFrance, no Hetalians around here? Apparently not, cuzz our FYE's always well-stocked and no one ever buys ANYTHING.
Frayah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Notichimtoki » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:29 pm

Anyways, I now have a jacket that completes the part of my Spain cosplay that I was trying so hard for. It's a little off (the bottom pockets are zipped, not buttoned, and the collar doesn't sit quite right), but it's getting there. Now I just need some black ribbon, bandages, and boots, and I'll be good. :'D
I feel accomplished.

Went to F.Y.E today. They have a bunch of Hetalia passport cases, a Italy Hetalia plush, and a Flying Mint Bunny necklace. WANT.

Okay umm, that's absolutley fantastic. Just sayin :D I'll download that song and show up with a link, kay? :D :D :D

Fray~DUDE!!! I love the gif in your sigy, that's fantastic. Reminds me of them goin off to war for some reason, which is the reason why I love Hetalia as much as I do. People fail to realize the educational value behind a bunch of nations speaking of -censor-
Jeremiah 29:11~ "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."

Please call me Toki!

~Fanfiction :3~☽☾Warriors of the Moon☽☾~Artist Army~
Notichimtoki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mr.kingrichard » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:31 pm

My mom said she might take me and my sister to MegaCon next year. I hope that some of the Hetalia cast will be there, 'cause of the movie...but whatever...
ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image
mr.kingrichard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frayah » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:45 pm

~*_MoonStar_*~ wrote:

I feel accomplished.

Okay umm, that's absolutley fantastic. Just sayin :D I'll download that song and show up with a link, kay? :D :D :D

Fray~DUDE!!! I love the gif in your sigy, that's fantastic. Reminds me of them goin off to war for some reason, which is the reason why I love Hetalia as much as I do. People fail to realize the educational value behind a bunch of nations speaking of -censor-

When I got seaon one on DVD, I made my mom watch. My bro totally loved it. My mom thought their accents were annoying and it was too bright and she just hated it...but she said it's teaching me history and my history grade actually spiked because of Hetalia. xD
Frayah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ::madlyhazel » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:46 am

@Lucky- If I'm correct, it is the Italy in this picture:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Axis-Powers-Hetalia-6-Plush-SET-3-USA-UK-ITALY-NEW-/260861142300?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cbc89251c
But I was really too bent on smacking my friend with a Domo plush that I didn't take a close look. |D

And as for Hetalia crack, I promise, I WILL find a song for you. :'D

@Frayah- My favourite seiyuu? Ah, that's a hard one to answer...
I love the Italians' seiyuu, Daisuke Namikawa, and England's seiyuu, Noriaki Sugiyama, but, reall, it's hard to choose an absolute favourite. They all just fit the characters so well. :'D

And I feel your pain with very few Hetalia fans. At the convention I went to last year, I remember several Hetalia cosplays, but everybody in Utah seems to be so reserved, you won't find Hetalia gatherings, or even fans, unless you do some decent searching online. |D

@Soul- That song is now, like, my new favourite one.
I CAN'T STOP SINGING IT.
AND IMAGINING PRUSSIA'S AWESOME FACE IN THAT VIDEO.

My parents know I like to put cosplays together on occasion, but they won't help me with it. I have to get a bunch of money and usually beg them to go somewhere so I can buy what I need, or get my friend to take me with her.
But, hey, once I get it together, my friend and I will betaking some pictures, and I can possibly post them. :3
It still annoys me how the bottom pockets are zipped, though, and my mum won't let me sew over it.

@Moonstar- I actually downloaded it here. *Flaily arm* I hope Mediafire loves you:
http://www.mediafire.com/?2xd0hzqjj8awoa2
nocturne by kiwi sauce

.sweet and right and merciful

✘ And it's worth it, it's divine
And I have this some of the time
✘ The way she shows me I'm
hers and she is mine
Open hand or closed fist would be fine
✘ The
b l o o d is rare and sweet as cherry wine

▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
::madlyhazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frayah » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:45 am

*dramatic Grandpa Rome entrance* LISTEN AS I TELL YOU WHAT HE--- *shot by Vash*

My mom actually sewed my cosplay completely, we picked up red silk-ish fabric and black leggings. X3 There's another con in Pittsburgh in March that I'm going to. My friend (who we'll call Cinder, cuz she uses that name a lot) will be cosplaying Peter, my other friend (who I nicknamed Bonnefoy, and she calls me Yao. XD) will be cosplaying Francis. And I'm cosplaying Yao again, just getting a better wig. And we're making another cosplay, like a kimono, but shorter...
Frayah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:sea~foam:. » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:13 am

In regards to cosplay, I'm getting my hair cut like a boy cut so I'm thinking of cosplaying as Male Hungary. I already have a pink flower hair clip, along with some boots and the frying pan. I'd just need the outfit. I know my grandma crochets but I'm not sure if she sews...if she does that'd be perfect, because I don't think my parents would want me to go spend 70$ on a cosplay outfit.

I also really wish they had some cons over where I live. I would just love to go to a convention!! I'm not to sure if my parents would let me go, but it'd be awesoem if they did.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"If you was from, where I was from, you'd already be f***ing dead!"-Scout, TF2
{Above is my lovely JBD, Lovino! Design by Starmz, art by air., species by Hiccup. He's looking for a friend so drop me a line if you have a potential playmate! Song of the now is Deja Vu by 30H!3. My dA}
.:sea~foam:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frayah » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:04 am

My mother will be making...Bonnefoy...her cosplay, too.

HAS ANYONE HUGGED A RUSSIA? It's, like, the most amazing thing ever. XD At EAE, there was a Russia/Ivan cosplayer who supported RoChu.
Me: ...CAN I HUG YOU?
Russia: Come here and become one with me~
Best. Saturday. Ever.
Frayah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me