Sunfire Canyon - Roonie-Roe's Art Shop [CLOSED!]

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

What kind of creatures would you like to see in this shop?

More wolves! You can never have too many wolves!
17%
Foxes, coyotes, other wild dogs
15%
Domestic dogs
7%
Big cats/wild cats
13%
Domestic cats
8%
Dragons, griffons, other fantasy creatures
18%
Birds
5%
Spiders! <3
1%
Completely made up creatures out of Roonie's head!
15%
Other (please post)
2%

Total votes : 424

Sunfire Canyon - Roonie-Roe's Art Shop [CLOSED!]

Postby Roonie-Roe » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:03 pm

The shop is currently: OPEN / CLOSED

The shop is closed! Please do not post any orders at this time.

I am however currently open for lineart/coloring trades. Just post or PM me with the lines you're offering, as well as the one(s) you're interested in. :)

Hello there and welcome to my little art shop! :D

Here in this thread I will be selling mostly pre-made, semi customizable linearts. I may occasionally take fully custom art pieces from time to time though. It all just depends on how much time I have and how I'm currently feeling.

So, I imagine you're wondering, why is the shop named 'Sunfire Canyon'? Well, I wanted something a bit unique and 'Sunfire' is a name that's been with me for years now on various different pet sites. I'm also very fond of rocky canyons and the southwest deserts of the U.S. so I felt it was only fitting. ^^

I know there's a lot to read within this thread, but please take the time to read through it all thoroughly. I've tried to make everything as understandable as possible, and it's all essential if you want to have your order accepted! If you have any questions or something isn't making sense to you however, feel free to ask. I don't bite. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~::Table of Contents::~
Introduction/Welcome (you are currently here)
The Law of The Land/The Rules
Slots/What I'm Offering/Forms
Payment Options
Finished Orders/Pick-ups
Freebies For All
Last edited by Roonie-Roe on Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:41 am, edited 32 times in total.
Roonie-Roe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Law of The Land/The Rules

Postby Roonie-Roe » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:05 pm

I know there is a lot to read here, but please be sure to read everything as thoroughly as you can or I may sadly be forced to reject your order. :3

General rules:

• If the title and the first post say that I am closed, I am not taking any orders right now. Only exceptions are for friends or people I've given permission to.
  • There will only ever be a certain amount of slots available at a time. This is so I don't get too overwhelmed with orders.
  • Please be patient with me! I do have a life outside of the internet (shocking I know xD) and have other obligations elsewhere, so I'm not always able to get to everyone's orders right away. Please don't nag me about orders if it's only been a few days since you ordered. If however it takes me more than a couple weeks to get to your order feel free to bug me about it or back out and cancel, no questions asked.
  • No whining, complaining, arguing, name calling, or otherwise being unfriendly to me or other customers.
  • Try not to spam the thread with too much random chatter. A little here and there is fine, but that sort of thing should really be taken to PM's instead.
  • DO NOT claim any orders that are not yours! Don't steal and claim my work for your own either! Art theft will not be tolerated!
  • You may NOT edit my artwork in any way, even if you are the one who ordered it. If you'd like something changed, or the image to be re-sized, please let me know and I will gladly do it for you.
  • This should go without saying, but please DO NOT resell or otherwise gain a profit from any of the art you or anyone else has ordered here. If I catch anyone doing this they will be promptly reported.

Rules for ordering:

• DO NOT SEND YOUR TRADE UNTIL I HAVE CONFIRMED YOUR ORDER! Any trades sent to me before I have given the okay/accepted the order will be rejected and your order will be invalid.
  • Payment must be sent within 48 hours of your order being accepted. If payment is not received within that time you're order may become invalid and your slot will go to someone else.
  • All trades will NOT be accepted until your order has been fully completed. This makes it easier for you to cancel if you need to and makes things more organized for me.
  • One slot = 1 person. This is to keep things fair and give everyone an equal chance to order.
  • Please don't double post. If you need to add something to your form or have a question and no one has posted after you, edit your previous post instead of making a new one.
  • Clear reference images are required! I will not draw from a really small image or description alone. If I can't see the design well enough, I will most likely reject your order or ask for a clearer ref.
  • Please no photo references unless the markings are very straightforward and clear (such as a solid black and white dog, etc).
  • DO NOT order art of characters you do not own yourself, unless you have explicit permission to do so (in that case I need proof)! This includes copyright designs such as those found in movies, books, etc. I highly respect all other artist's copyrights and do not want to get myself or you into trouble.
  • Ordering gifts for friends is perfectly okay. Just don't go lying to me that you're ordering for someone else, when in fact you're not, just to get around the rules.
  • If I find out that the character you have ordered with is in fact stolen/not your own I will promptly delete your image (if it has been made) and report you accordingly. I do not take art theft of any kind lightly, nor should you!
  • There will be no refunds here, sorry. If you're not happy with your image let me know ASAP and I'll do my best to fix it so it's to your liking, but I won't refund your payment.
  • I have the right to refuse any order for any reason I see fit. If I can I will let you know why your order has been rejected though.
Last edited by Roonie-Roe on Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:09 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Roonie-Roe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Slots/What I'm Offering/Forms

Postby Roonie-Roe » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:06 pm

This is a list of the slots that are either currently available or the orders I am currently working on. If there are any slots available they will be marked as such. If however someone has already claimed one it will have their name in it.

If you're name is listed here that means I have accepted your order and will get to work on it as soon as I possibly can.
I don't always do them in the order they were filled either. Sometimes I like to do the harder or easier ones first. It just depends on how I'm feeling and what I feel my hand is up to doing at the moment (I get shaky sometimes, or my wrist gives me fits, so I'm not always able to work on things every day, sadly). Rest assured though, they'll all get done ASAP. :)

SLOTS:

• 1) CLOSED

• 2) HollowedAngel ----- 30 colorings + 1 full custom ----- Paid (tp) ----- WIP

• 3) Featherwolf. ----- 3 colorings (1 witch cat, and ??) ----- Paid (tp) ----- WIP

• 4) CLOSED

• 5) CLOSED

• 6) CLOSED

*(tp) stands for "trade pending" - as in the payment has been sent but I haven't finished your order yet/accepted the trade

GIFTS/IOU's:
So I don't forget...

• -Dark-Fire-Wolf- ----- 2 colorings, 1 paid, 1 free ------ Need refs/details!

FOREVER ART SLAVE TO:

• Aizui ------ 1 custom (via PM) ------ Not Started

Here is a list of the artwork/lineart I am currently offering for you to buy. There will be more things added as time goes on, and some things I may eventually retire after awhile too (you'll have plenty of time and I will give out warnings beforehand, so no worries), so be sure to keep an eye out for new stuff!

Running Wolf:
(click on the image to see the full size example)

*You will receive both large and small sizes with your order, free of charge*
*Line edits are available (see payment options below for details), some may be subject to reuse*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fraidy Cat:
(click on the image to see the full size example)

*Line edits are available (see payment options below for details), some may be subject to reuse*
*For the time being I will NOT be doing any line edits or accessories other than a shortened tail, sorry*
^ Unless you pay with an OMG So Rare c:

Witch Cat:
Image Image
(click on them to see full size examples)

*Hat can be removed upon request, otherwise hat will be done by default*
*The ONLY line edits I'll do for these lines are a shortened tail (requires a rare pet) and removal of the star (free)*
*I will NOT do any accessories for these lines, sorry*
*Hat and pumpkin colors are fully customizable. If no preference is given the default/example colors will be used*

THE FORM:
Please use this form when ordering from the shop when it is open.

Code: Select all
[color=#B65E00][size=150][b]~:: I'D LIKE TO MAKE AN ORDER PLZ! ::~[/b][/size][/color]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Which Lineart?:[/b]
[b]Character Reference:[/b]
[b]Line Edits/Accessories? (Only if available; Remember that each one costs an extra pet):[/b]
[b]Payment (Please show images/groups):[/b]
[b]Other Important Info/Details:[/b]

Last edited by Roonie-Roe on Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:09 pm, edited 114 times in total.
Roonie-Roe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Payment Options

Postby Roonie-Roe » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:07 pm

So what does it take to get art from this shop? Well, for a start I'm only taking pets that are listed on my wishlist or in my active hoard list group. But of course, certain rarities will get you more per order. ;)

Here's a guide of what each pet can get you:

20 - OMG So Common = 1 coloring
15 - Very Commons = 1 coloring
10 - Commons = 2 coloring
6 - Uncommons = 4 colorings
1 - Rare = 10 colorings
1 - Very Rares = 15 colorings
1 - 2008 Rare/Very Rare = 30 colorings
1 - OMG So Rare/UR = Unlimited colorings/custom art!
* I am aware that this list may not be exactly fair in some cases (because of release year and demand, etc.), but I've tried to make it as fair as I can without overwhelming myself. ^^;

Lineart Edits and Accessories:

• Please be aware that not every lineart I offer will be available for line edits. Check below the lineart you're interested in before asking for any.

• If you want any major/large lineart edits or accessories added to your order (if available for that lineart) it will cost an additional RARE pet for each one, regardless if you're paying with pets or items. Only wishlist and hoard pets will be accepted! Any offers for pets not on either of these lists will be rejected!

• Small/simple lineart edits or accessories (feathers, bracelets, earrings, simple collars/necklaces, bows, etc) only require 1 Uncommon pet for each. (again, must be either a wishlist or hoard pet)

If you're unsure if a lineart edit or accessory requires an uncommon or rare don't be afraid to ask. I know it can be a bit tricky with some of them. ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPECIAL HALLOWEEN PAYMENT OPTIONS:

Pets:

Any 2 of these = 1 coloring:

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

1 FULL set of these = 10 colorings:

Items:

Any 6 of these items = 1 coloring:

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

1 FULL set of the following = 3 colorings:

Image Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2
(minus speech bubble and expression)

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage Imagex2 Imagex2

Retro Items:
Items from past Halloweens that I'm missing. :P

Any 2 of these items = 1 coloring:

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Last edited by Roonie-Roe on Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:04 pm, edited 50 times in total.
Roonie-Roe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Finished Orders/Pick-ups

Postby Roonie-Roe » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:08 pm

All finished orders will be placed here until the customer has picked them up. :)

Please DO NOT take any of the artwork that is shown here unless it was made specifically for you!

To those of you who are picking up orders:

• Please let me know if anything needs to be changed soon after I accept your trade/tell you that your order is done! If you fail to do so within a reasonable amount of time I will not make any changes to your order, sorry.
  • Please also be sure to let me know in some way (either via PM or a post on this thread) that you've picked up your order!
  • Be sure to save all of your images to your computer, Photobucket, Tinypic, or other image host! I will be removing them from my PB account after awhile. I don't want to go over my bandwidth if I can help it.
  • I'd also really appreciate it if you DID NOT submit any of these images to your DeviantArt account! YOU did not make the images, they DO NOT belong in YOUR gallery! :c

Last edited by Roonie-Roe on Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:48 pm, edited 50 times in total.
Roonie-Roe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Freebies For All

Postby Roonie-Roe » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:10 pm

I will occasionally make "freebies" whenever I have the time or inspiration to make them. They'll all be based on CS pet designs, so credit to all of the designs found here goes to CS, not me. I just made the unique lineart/edited around the CS lines. ;)

Please be sure to keep the link that leads back to this shop intact and don't steal or claim the artwork as your own.
That's really all I ask. Otherwise, feel free to take anything you see here and add it to your signature, avatar, or anywhere else on the CS forums, and of course enjoy! <3

Older:

These were the very first avatars I made here on CS! There are animated and unanimated versions for each
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

These ones have white borders and feature some retired lines
Image Image Image Image

Newer:

These were made in early 2012

Cats:

UR Black Cat
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=732159&p=18035021#p18035143][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/Roonie-Roe/CS/Artwork/Shop/FREEBIES/FraidyCat-URBlack.png[/img][/url]

Last edited by Roonie-Roe on Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:51 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Roonie-Roe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Extra Space

Postby Roonie-Roe » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:17 pm

Extra space... just in case. :P

Last edited by Roonie-Roe on Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Roonie-Roe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sunfire Canyon - Roonie-Roe's Art Shop [CLOSED!]

Postby Chasing Dreams » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:23 pm

Awesome job on your art shop Roonie! I will try and put up my form when you open and get a slot! :3
Chasing Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shine » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:25 pm

Ok finally Roonie x3! Been waiting forever :lol:
S H I N E
"Do not grieve over the past, for it is gone
Do not be troubled about the future, for it is yet to come
Live in the present and be at peace."
Shine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachie. » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:26 pm

Oh I cannot wait! You are a wonderful artist Roonie! I am going to be stalking until you are open! :3

Hello everyone! I am back for the summer since I have nothing to do over the span of my two month summer vacation!
I am searching for some semi-lit roleplays to take part in to keep me amused over the time. I won't be on every single waking moment although (like I used to) because I do have a little bit of a social life this summer (surprise, surprise!).

peachie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me