Stars #3561 by razr

Based on Click to view
Artist razr [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #3561

Postby razr » Sat May 25, 2024 6:39 am

this cat just wants to spread the love-- let's do a compliment raffle!

1 compliment = 1 ticket, i'll keep track of numbers <3

ends 6/10 at rollover! (10 -> 11)

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name:
Clan:
Description: black based agouti carnelian rosette tabby
with low white and hazel eyes
[nr] expression
[c] min fur, ear tufts, ear placement, eye shape, eyelashes, whiskers
Owner:
my name is atticus !
- he/him + all neos
- queer
- please use tone tags !
- chronic gifter
- dm me for a joke >:)

jacqolantern on disc// TH // artfight

razr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #3561

Postby kyeza » Sat May 25, 2024 6:41 am

Username: galaxyy.
    Cat Name: gingersnap
    Clan: jadeclan
    Prompt: RISE AND GRIND. LETS GO
    there's. 50 btw. (so u don't have to count razzy <3)

court — YOU. ok thats it goodbye /j
      you're the stupidest silliest idiot i know and <333 literally where would i be without you. we're one and the same so thanks i guess for stealing the one (1) brain cell half the time smh. from the heatstroke incident to the stupid jokes to the daily threats of bodily harm (/silly) you really are one of the funniest people i know and i wouldn't have it any other way. the og Stars Court Jester right here. you're so insanely talented and i love seeing your brain work its magic. wayward my forever beloved,,, but space cats...... i can't wait to see you develop all your worlds more!! your writing is phenomenal, even if you don't believe that yourself. cough cough anasi moment. and your art always comes out so cute !! also i'm very happy to have been able to force you to be friends with people bc you're a wonderful friend and someone that everyone should aspire to be more like. o7 doing my civic duty fr. ily bestie (even if i do hate u and want a divorce sometimes /j)

razzy — RAT BOY.... (carefully selected from the list including several other names that i cannot legally call you. haha. oops) my original stars bestie <3 i think you were one of the first people i got close to in stars and i'm forever grateful that i did 🙏 you. pointing emoji. are one of the silliest goofiest people i've had the pleasure of meeting and insanely talented too??? stop that???? i love seeing you pop in to make a stupid joke or reaction that i can't help but laugh at and love watching you develop your art style and writing even more!! from soteria and lune and stupid to arvana and echofrost and.. pawpaw..... you've come so far,, i'm so excited to see what other chaos comes from your stars artist era and even more excited to see where you take renatulus and iron arbor!!! sci-fi cats my beloved i can't wait for more lore drops dhjfs. thank you for being such a good (and sporadic /j) friend raz ilysm

arc — arcy warcy!!! hi silly. i know it's gonna be a hot minute before you see this but 😭 you're?? one of the coolest people i know??? like literally how do you do it. stop that. you genuinely have the biggest brain when it comes to lore (and occasionally other things /j) and i've been obsessed with you since day one. literally. not like we didn't all know that already. i'm so lucky to call myself your friend honestly, you're so sweet and thoughtful and funny and, well, ily. i'm so in love with your art and your designs that it's not even funny. i could literally start an arc cat hoard any day now,, you hold the number one spot in my cat stats for a reason DHJSFH. i think i'm overall just obsessed with the very evident amount of love you put into everything you create?? be it a cat or an entry or a new bit of enurian lore, it's just so clearly visible in all the little details how much you care about what you do and i love that so much. i treasure your silly little ferraen so very dearly (and yes, they live rent free in my head alongside your lore in general) and i'm honored to contribute to what will without a doubt be my favorite game of the year for real 🙏 thank you for being such a good friend and one of my biggest inspirations for so long <33

fev — FISS! like fish but if you replaced the h with an s 👍 real. hi i love you. ok bye
      i'm!! so happy we've gotten to know each other better lately!!! you're just as silly as you seem from afar, but also so so sweet?? and. once again. one of the silly funnies for real. there's a reason you fit right into the clownery 😏 i'll have you know i'm Honored to have an og off-oekaki fev kitty o7 lostlight my very dead beloved may you rest in (somewhat) peace. it's been so neat watching you grow as an artist!! seriously you've come so far, look at us all going feral over your kitties as of late!! i'm so proud of you bestie. i genuinely could talk to you forever and ever especially about lore. your lore??? your brain???? i want it?????? i'm so so excited to see where you go with your kitties and to share arc's trotter world with you too <3 love you i guess smh

viv — my beloved <3333 hello! need to preface this by saying i love you So Much. as i've said many times before and will continue to say many times more, you're one of the most talented writers i've ever had the privilege of meeting and i cannot stress that enough. your attention to detail and flow and the way you weave together such perfect storylines with ease has me going feral every time. the love and affection you put into your characters and worlds and all the little details that leave my jaw dropped always makes me so happy to see. but not as happy as i get seeing your name pop up in my notifs!! i love our late night rambles about anything and everything so so much, even if life often gets in the way 😭 </3 but i know that you're always there waiting patiently and i'm so grateful for that. thank you for being the wonderful friend you are, ilysm :,)

bees — staring at you. into your soul, even. hi :) you've always been an enigma to me like. distant circus music vibes FHDSJH. but getting to know you more recently has been an honor <3 you're just as silly and sweet as expected (even when you harass me about floor time. beevious tyrant smh), and i just love talking to you in general dfhdjf. and honestly i'm still amazed by everything you do to keep this community running as smoothly as possible,, you're insane /pos. forever thankful for trans eyes cat btw he will never be leaving my loving grasp 🥰 he is my son. anyways i'm only here to promote my petition for ford f150 truck month 2.0 thanks bye /j. you're pretty neat i guess. ily :lipbtie:

charles — hello meow meow. cat smirk emoji. i know you aren't technically. in stars (yet. hehe) but i think you deserve to be here anyways <3 you're so so sweet and thoughtful and <333 thank you for gracing us with your presence and um. insightful insight. and the occasional perfectly timed comment that makes me laugh so hard. i'm eternally grateful to have been acquainted with the one and only Bee Wizard 🙏 thanking arc big time for introducing us because you're!! so silly and sweet and?? knowledgeable??? literally look at you go!!

noodle — you!!! i'm so glad you popped into stars out of nowhere, it's been so nice catching up with you after so long! even if we don't have errps to gush over anymore, i always love hearing more about your kitties and trotters. seeing your name pop up in my dms is always a treat,, you're so sweet and i love talking to you <33

knick — hello!!! i'm obsessed with your brain. that's it, that's the tweet. no but seriously i love seeing you ramble in dev chat and hearing more about knollclan and salted stone. the attention to detail you have for every little interaction and character quirk and cultural tidbit makes me go feral. and your ART?? god you're so talented i love your silly little critters. and yes your cats live rent free in my head and i'm far from mad about it 🙏

mythz — you're one of the sweetest people i've met in this community and i will Never Ever let you live that down. i love your squishy stars cats and treasure sagebrush forever and ever. it's been lovely watching you grow as an artist in both designs and other art pieces, you're so insanely talented!! and i'm very much looking forward to that eventual comm 😏 i know you'll do them justice fr. also i'm gnawing on your?? pirate cats???

harvest — hello fellow horse haver with a very misspellable name 😏 i love seeing your mavvy boy content and talking about pony stuff with you!! you're also just a very fun person to be around and have such an immaculate sense of humor hsdfjk and your art??? actually gorgeous. your kitties are so Shaped and expressive and!! i love them sm. holds them so gently. also Very intrigued by your lore and love seeing little tidbits about your sillies in dev chat here and there!

jay — SILLY 🫵 i'm looking at You. you're such a silly fellow (even if you're. british. 😨) and i love talking to you!! seeing you lurking around on mc is also so funny knowing that you're very likely right below my house at any given point in time JSDFH. stalker. i also am obsessed with your style in terms of art and designs and that signature little eye glow that all of your cats have?? love it. thank you for being the menace you are and for giving me so many gorgeous kitties 🙏

ethium — you!! are also such a silly!! can't express how feral i go for your art/kitties. i would literally sell my kidney for one (smirk cat emoji i'm looking at you selke) /real. your dragons and other misc companions and accessories have to be some of my favorite ever if i'm honest. i will also forever be in love with your lore, be it elmclan or eucharis. i think?? elmclan was actually one of the first i ever saw when i got into stars and tbh it inspired me so much,, but eucharis is So Neat with all the dragon lore 👀 obsessed and in dire need of more lore drops fr because your writing and worldbuilding is so 👀👀

canada — escaped from silly jail once again 😔 get back in there rn. you're stars strongest soldier for dealing with that family tree of yours DHDJFS also i love the way you've been doing expression edits on your kitties lately,, they always end up having so much Character.... you have the number two spot in my cat stats for good reason o7 and don't even get me started on your DRAGON cat lore??? like. bro

ally — 🏳️‍🌈 that's it that's the tweet.
      no but fr HDSJHD i'm?? obsessed with your style?? it's so scratchy in the best way possible and all of your kitties end up being so expressive,, so lucky to say i own an ally cat <3 (though i guess technically all of my cats are Allies. they're all gay your honor 😭)

swishy — hello!!! you're so so sweet and approachable,, i love seeing you pop up around the server because it's always bound to be the most wholesome message i've ever seen. i also will never get past the pride of being sent Swishy Tiktoks 🙏 i'm honored. i'll forever be in love with your kitties and your style overall, it's so perfectly reflective of your personality! the cutest kitties from the loveliest person <3

scourge — you!! hi 😏 we haven't talked in a hot minute but you're?? so easy to talk to??? like literally the first time i was ever in your dms i was there for like. Nine Consecutive Hours. what. speaking of i'm going to go send you a silly funny image actually brb. anyways i am utterly Obsessed with your art. holding my itty bitty koi and ar-raiyu so gently. and my cow cat?? thank you for being so cool bestie

almondkitty — emmy!!! we haven't really talked a Ton outside of stars but even just knowing you through court is enough for me to see how incredibly kind of a person you are and how funny silly you can be! i love watching you suffer trying to. spell. 😭 it's incredibly entertaining <3

lab — hiii you! we haven't talked a Ton but. when we have it's been a blast! so excited to see another tog enjoyer (even if i still haven't gotten around to catching up on it yet DHSFS) and even more happy to give some extra recs for after >:) which. btw. if you ever got to checking any of those out hmu fr 👀 but! i love how you're spinning tog lore for stars, it's so neat to watch!

arith — my beloved child of divorce and also?? marriage prisoner?? idk i don't question it anymore DHSDJ. hello!! you're so sweet and i love talking to you! you're such a pleasure to see around the community,, i love your vibes So much <3 your lore is also really neat, i can't wait to see more of where you take it!

riverotter — i cannot express how obsessed i am with your art. that's all i have to say /j. every cat you make is always so Shaped and full of character and just. ough. forever in love with your blindfolded kitties :,)

blkberry — i would die for a blkberry cat fr. your art is so!! skrunkly!! in the best way possible and i love it sm. all of the poses of your non-stars designs are always so dynamic,, your character design skills are immaculate 🙏

polluux — your art style is So Gorgeous. i love seeing your pieces pop up in my oekaki notifs because i always know they're gonna be a banger. your critters are always so shaped?? tbh sometimes i open your th just to stare at your cats' art because it's. so good. SPEAKING OF?? the amount of love you put into each one?? and as your lore??? i'm genuinely so obsessed,, it's so unique and i would love to hear more about it !!!

marz — ahh hi! i need you to know how obsessed i am with your designs because. oh my god. they're so shaped,, so expressive,,, your art style is gorgeous and your non-stars pieces are just as eye-catching! i also cannot express enough how much i love the little critter companions you draw and how badly i Need one. grabby hands

nome — i adore your style!! your kitties have such a signature vibe to them and i love it so much. they're just so perfect,,, honored to have a nome kitty of my own <33

salem — hello you!! you're very silly funny for real and also so sweet? big thank you for the arg inspiration and for letting me bounce ideas off of you for it !! 🙏

crexmii — silly!! you're such a fun presence to have around the community and your writing is always so interesting,, your art style is also super cute :3

thani — silly pt2 for real. you're very funny and sweet and you have some of my favorite cats Ever grabby hands. staring at your kitties and lore fr

beeqlass — your art is So Good. actually eating it right now real. i'm still so obsessed with that secret santa kitty you made for raz ahsdjsdh they're so gorgeous and i need one so bad,,,,

fairy king — your kitties are also so so cute!! there's quite a few you've made that live rent free in my head, especially those ones you made for arith,,, love them sm <3

faelyn — hello!! we haven't really talked much but you seem like a wonderful person <33 (obviously you have to be if you're so close with viv dfhskfj) i've always loved your writing and the way you weave together such gorgeous concepts to make something genuinely stunning, it's actually so impressive. i'm also so interested in your lore, it seems so unique!! i've seen bits of it here and there and heard some of your plans with viv and 👀 would love to know more! the two of you did amazing with your eclipse kitties entry, it quite literally had my jaw dropped half the time !!

feather — i don't think we've interacted much either, but! i love your what i've seen of your writing and lore! i've read a few of your entries and quest responses here and there and they're always so intriguing and flow so nicely !!

elliott — hello you! we also don't interact a Ton but you seem so sweet! you're very silly and your writing is so delicious as well,,, grabbing it fr

kitty — hi!! your designs are so cute and have so much character,, i love seeing new kitties from you! you also seem very fun to be around <3

mal du pays — hello! we don't talk much but i just wanted to say you're very cool 🙏 i love seeing all of your silly critters (the wermz,,, stealing them) and double white boy and other miscellaneous shenanigans !!

loki — divorce dog!! hello :) you're very silly and i'm happy to see you around again! btw if lionsnarl gets stolen it wasn't me i prommy !!! (/lie)

timid — the goofy 🫵 you're so fun have around and i love seeing your kitties and the lore you come up with for them! if keishi goes missing i definitely didn't do it :)

woes — hi!! you're very silly funny and i love seeing you around!! yes you can eat my cat if you want 🙏 enjoy! the eggshell to brocook pipeline consumes all. also your writing?? your art??? i'm ngl i still think about your flurryfawn entry sometimes DHFSJD

hazelfang — your writing is so good,, i love peeking at all your entries and quests! your kitties so far this month have also been so so cute! i love your style <3

soll — your art is gorgeous!! thinking about eclipse kitty in particular,, thank you so much for letting me keep that piece! <33 you and harvest's entry for that was so cool,, i loved reading it 👀

espen — hi!! we haven't interacted much but i think you're so neat! ever since your absolutely insane #2400 and #2600 entries i've been so interested in your lore and would Love to know more about it !!

mercure — ahh hi! you have some really unique lore and i absolutely love that,, i'm always excited to take a peek at your entries !!

wretched — you're very cool! i love seeing all your gorgeous cats and i'm honored to have helped name some of them!!

hush — your art style is so soft,, i love it! you also have some of my favorite kitties ever and i love seeing you share them <3

zero — you're really sweet!! i love seeing you around the mc server and seeing your builds >:) also your art is very cute!

adamented — your cats are so shiny!! so happy to have a couple for myself 🙏

fawntura — it's so nice to see another familiar face around after errp! i love seeing all of your pretty horses and everything else from all the other species you're a part of, you're so talented!!

nio — ahh hi!! i know you aren't super active here anymore but i had to throw a little something in for you,, you're probably one of the first artists i saw around in stars (along with dani) and i've been obsessed with your style ever since! i can always recognize a nio cat from a mile away even if they have minimal edits <3 i love how every character you make has that signature nio sparkle and will be forever indebted to you for giving me some of my favorite ever kitties to date

chime — hello to you too! i haven't seen you around in a while but i've always been in love with your designs as well, since the very first day i joined stars! something about them is just so sweet,,, thank you for the many gorgeous kitties i've procured over time 🙏

bigfrog — can't leave you out either! you're another one of the first few artists i'd seen around in this community and how i could i not fall in love with your designs?? they've always had so much character and expression,, i'll always treasure the ones i managed to snag <3
Last edited by kyeza on Thu Jun 06, 2024 8:00 am, edited 6 times in total.
    ky xx she/they ♡

th | stars | fr | pce

it's 3:45 (AM!)
kyeza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NoodleDOOT » Sat May 25, 2024 6:42 am

mark 👀
NoodleDOOT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleWolf666 » Sat May 25, 2024 6:46 am

Marking
LittleWolf666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Sat May 25, 2024 6:56 am

Username: Thani
Cat Name: Stark
Clan: Pandora
Prompt:

Kittyandcat Kittty!! I am so thankful I get to call you a friend. Going over lore with you or just being silly is honestly such a highlight of my day <3 I have loved seeing your artstyle devlop over time and its just so sdfkgjdsfk!!! It just brings me joy, especially thinking back to when we started out doing artist entries together....look at how far we have come omg.

crexmii The silliest of all!!!!! You are just the most wholesome and kind person ever like??? You always have something so nice to say and you hype everyone up so uch about their lore and their cats. I always enjoy talking to you and i absolutely ADORE your art style its honestly one of my favorite styles we have in our litle community.

Adamented Ada!!!!!!!!!! you are so kind and so so incredibly helpful all the time and its so easy to talk to you. I just appreciate you so much for everything you have helped me with, and it makes me so happy to have someone who cares so much about my lore ;;;;;.

Timid-Decidueye we don't talk too much but when we do its just so fun!!! I think we became fast friends and I really just love having you in the stars community c: You are so kind and so funny and your art is !!!!!! so cute. I love making cats with you!! we need to do it more c:<

I Like Bees. Bees!!! You are so silly and you work so hard all the time for everyone. Like to say I admire and respect you would just not be enough like!!! Theres no words to descirbe how important you are to the community. You've always been so understanding, patient and kind even when sometimes its probably annoying to do so. The amount of work you put into things is astounding and I just wish there was a way to give thanks that would suffice <3. Also you got me into ninjango so thanks. cries /pos I look forward to annoying you plenty more in the future in staff chat and making you lots of cats <3 Ninjago bone cats........a whole collection /ominous

Arithmedic Arith!! you are just such a lovely person ;;;; Like I respect and appreciate you SO much you have no idea. I think we need to talk more!!! c:< Also your art....eats it. /pos

feverrr FEV HI!!! I feel like we don't talk as much anymore but thats okay. I still love the times we do so so much.I love seeing sneak peaks of cats you are working on c:< I cannot believe that so long ago you were afraid of working on oekaki. You literally cannot tell anymore because you took to it so naturally ;;;; all your designs are just stunning and I am so jelly of your art. I wish i could steal your hands.
Last edited by Thani on Sat May 25, 2024 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hazelfang » Sat May 25, 2024 6:59 am

Username: Hazelfang
Cat Name: Radiance/Dia (Nixla)
Clan: The Blessed Lupus
Prompt: I love these! 🫶 this will be so much fun 🥰

1) Razr- Your art is literally always so warm and soft! It's just so pleasing to the eyes and I'm always so excited when I see you've posted. You're also incredibly sweet and I appreciate the love and effort you put in your work <3

2) Feverr- The kitties you draw are always so beautiful and thoughtful!! I am so incredibly happy you became a GA a second time, you absolutely deserve it and I can't wait to see what else you make!

3) Thani-You're literally so silly and I mean that in the best way! Also, incredibly amazing for setting up that Minecraft server???? Like it was/is so fun and you were so considerate with everyone's preferences!

4) Vivika-I adore how elegant your writing is! It always feels so whimsical and poetic, like I am reading song lyrics. Your responses in explore posts are also so thoughtful <3

5) Soll-Your art is quite literally BREATHTAKING! I am so glad you joined the Stars community because every art piece I find of your's is a treat for the eyes! <3

6) NoodleDOOT-I adore you and your beautiful RuddyClan <3 You're so kind and bubbly, I am always so happy to see a message from you! I am also so glad you joined the Stars community and can't wait to see your herd of ruddies grow until it consumes all of Stars!

7) Archaeopteryx-You are unfathomably creative. Like??? All of your lore and species are so well-thought out and have so much life to them, it's incredible to see!

8) Canadianhowl-You are THE cat provider. The amount of cats you're able to make so quickly while they still are high-quality and absolutely gorgeous is pure insanity!

9) KittyandCat-I have had so much fun working on the Eclipse adopt with you! It's been so cool learning about HollowClan's lore and I can tell how much love and effort you put into them and your art as well <3

10) harvestberry-You are the creator of my beloved Elowen and I am eternally indebted to you for that <3 Your cats are some of the softest and most precious kitties in the Stars community. Also, love having a fellow Robin enthusiast!!

11) fairy king-You were the first person I commissioned for a MYO and it made me so incredibly happy to see you be featured as a GA. Your eye for cat designs is spectacular and I can't wait to see what else you create!

12) Adamented-Your knowledge of cat genetics never fails to astound me! Also your cats are always so alluring??? Like every one you make is just gorgeous and I find myself just staring at them in awe!

13) blkberry-The cats and art you make are so edible!! Like it always makes me feel like I'm looking at a beautiful marshmallow that I just want to eat but can't because it's simply too pretty. <3

14) Marz-With-A-Z-You draw eyes soooo pretty!! They always come out so bright and draw my attention straight to them. It's incredible how expressive they can be.

15) nome senpai-Thanks to your hardwork and patience, my baby girl Dapplecloud was brought to life! Seriously, how do you make such pretty curls?! You perfectly captured her vibe and I can't thank you enough!!

16) allynabean-You are such a sweet human and always make such beautiful cats! Lostwind has become such an important character to me and he wouldn't be here if it weren't for your talent and the love you put into making him!

17) Swishy-Swishy! You have fostered such an amazingly supportive and beautiful community! <3 Thank you so much for all of your hard work and continuing to make Stars such a fun place to be.

18) Bees-You are so incredibly patient and willing to explain things- even more than once for forgetful people like me! You take so much time and effort helping people make their dream cats a reality, you're awesome! <3

19) néktar-I absolutely love your art style! There's something so mystical and aesthetically pleasing about the way you draw fur edits and make eyes. I can't wait to commission you again, you have made some of my absolute favorite cats in the community!

20) ethium-The way you draw dragons is literally to die for! Your cats always have such a unique style and you never fail to make eye-catching companions too.

21) Fawntura-You make some of the prettiest torbies I have seen in Stars! I hope I can someday commission a torbie MYO from you because they literally make me so happy when I see one <3

22) elliott.-Your writing is so fun to read! There's always so much thought and effort put into it, so it's easy to get drawn right into any story or piece you write.

23) ArithMedic-You were one of the first people in the Stars community to really talk to me and it meant so much <3 Thank you for always being so friendly and kind! Also, your art is so cute and I've been loving your animations/gifs lately!

24) riverotter-I absolutely adore the kitties you make!! Their colors are always so bold and eye-catching, not to mention how amazing your rosettes are. Your style is just so distinct and unique and I love it <3

25) Hush-Your art style is so curly and full of life! Each cat has such beautiful, long fur and even if they are short-furred, the way you draw their fur gives the cat so much life and movement. It gives a sense of beautiful realism ^^

26) Embergleam-I was reading your lore just the other day (for Fogwatch and Whisperwind in particular) and !! I love your lore so much!! Your writing flows so nicely, time just goes by so fast while reading your work. I love it so much <3
Last edited by Hazelfang on Fri Jun 07, 2024 2:59 am, edited 13 times in total.
Hazelfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timid-Decidueye » Sat May 25, 2024 7:31 am

Username: Timid-Decidueye
Cat Name: Quartz
Clan: Second Clan! :}
Prompt:

Thani: 🫵 you're very sweet and we're glad to have you as a friend! You're pretty heckin cool, and we should definitely do more kitty trades >:)

Woes: actual pogger entity right here, such a sweetheart!! <3

Galaxyy.: goofy /pos (also very sweet)

Elliott: your writing is so good, you're also very sweet!! too bad you seem to hate Mammothfluff 😔 /j

Ethium: we love how you draw!! it's so crunchy! /pos

ArithMedic: you're super cool, always enjoy when we talk to you!

Wretched.Felidae: haven't talked to you a lot, but any time we do you're really sweet and awesome!

feverrr: please, your cats are so shaped /vpos

Razr: I... want to eat your art style, it's so pretty!!!!

KittyandCat: 1, have always loved your discord pfp :sob: I love 2D. 2, we don't talk a lot, but you're really fun to talk to when we do!! definitely excited to see where your lore goes! >:)

Bees: you scare us? but in a good way 😭 you're really cool, and an absolute goober from what we've seen

Arc: YOUR LORE??? HELLO??? GOD YOUR LORE IS SO COOL!!!!!!! RAAAAAAHHHHHRAAHAHHA!!! random rants of your lore have us going down a rabbit hole of trying to know more

Mythz: you are a certified goober, and your knowledge on genetics amazes us a lot!

Jay.: your kitties are marvelous to look at! >:D

Marz: your art is just .. OUGOUHUHSDOF I love it, and I love how you draw dogs and cats so well!! we don't talk a lot but you're fun to be around when we do talk! :D

Crabby Patty: you're very cool, and your cats are to DIE for!!!
Last edited by Timid-Decidueye on Sun May 26, 2024 11:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
XXXX/XXXX/XXXX
"Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree."
Toyhouse! PokeFarm Q! King-Lulu-Deer ©
Hello :3 My name is Forrest, pleased to meetcha!
I hoard pets that give me serotonin (Lions, Snakes, Otters)
Autumn >>>> any other season
Timid-Decidueye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feverrr » Sat May 25, 2024 9:15 am

Username: feverrr
Cat Name: applepurr
Clan: the barrens
Prompt:

oh boy here we go!

ky - YOU. 🫵 i'm so glad that we've become friends!!! i feel like i could talk to you forever and never get bored. you're so silly and it's always a joy to see a new ky notification pop up!! and don't even get me started on your lore omg. i love your silly little cave cats and jadeclan so bad. you are such a talented writer and have some of the most intruiging characters in stars imo <3 i really admire your ability to think of such creative and unique plotlines and am so excited to see more of it in the future!! i love bouncing ideas off of each other and its so lovely to be able to get your opinion on stuff when i'm stuck on a design!! ur kinda cool i guess 🙄

razr - hi >:3 you are such a genuinely hilarious person, i love talking to you so much!! i hope we'll have lots more chances to chat this summer now that we're both a little less swamped :'0 you are such a talented artist with such a unique style, it fr blows me away every time!!! cannot express how excited i am to have a monopoly on razr cats soon after my myo comms /silly <3 working with you to create my myth kitty has been such a blast and i'm so appreciative of you bearing with me on the design process. 😭 you're one of the sweetest people i've encountered in stars and im so looking forward to future razr shenanigans!

arc - i found u so intimidating when i joined stars bc of how cool you are but!!! turns out you're just a silly guy! you're so fun and easy to talk to, and its been so nice chatting with someone in stars who shares so many of my interests!! exchanging plant facts (and talking abt salmon canons) has been so fun for me. <3 i admire your world-building capabilities SO much and it's genuinely been so inspiring to explore everything you've written for enurian! it makes me wanna put so much time and love into my own lore. i am also so incredibly obsessed with your art and design work. you're so talented and creative i go bonkers for every arc oekaki notif!!

court - HI!!! you're so funny and an incredibly talented writer and world-builder. it's always so nice to see a court notif pop up <3 your lore is so unique and special and i'm so excited to see where you take stuff in the future :3 your gods in particular are so /SO/ intriguing and everything about them feels so beautifully thought out. ALSO!! i need to learn more abt your space cats sometime!! im really looking forward to figuring out a new dynamic for wren and finch (the ultimate long distance relationship 😭). you're so sweet and silly and i look forward to talking more!

mythz - my minecraft neighbour!!! always such a pleasure fishing with u late into the night (which is actually midday for you). /silly you're genuinely one of the sweetest people i've ever encountered on cs and i feel so comfortable talking with you!! you are so so endlessly helpful when it comes to genetics and coats. i remember being so so nervous to make my first cat during the secret santa event and you were just /so/ kind and helpful throughout the entire process. i dont know if i ever would've gotten into making cats without that jumping off point, and i appreciate you so much for that! <3

bees - you are so hardworking and amazing and i hope you know how much i appreciate you!! singlehandedly keeping stars functional while also being so silly and fun to talk to! i admire you so much. also thank you so much for bearing with me on some of those coats during my first ga run. 😭 forever thankful for your patience. applesauce 🍎

swishy - you are so sweet and such a delight to talk to! you're such a warm person and i really admire how you make everyone feel so included in conversations whenever you pop into the server. your cat designs are also just so so cute. your style is so unique and soft and i absolutely adore whenever i see new swishy kitties in my oekaki notifs!! i appreciate all of the work you put into stars so much <3

néktar - omg don't even get me started on your art. you're so unbelievably talented and every myo you do scratches an itch in my brain in the best way possible. <3 you're so so sweet and it's always lovely talking!! i'm super excited about commissioning my kal myo from you and can't wait to see where you take my idea!!

thani - you were the first person in stars to really reach out to me and chat, and i remember being so excited to talk to someone one-on-one abt my cats and lore!! i'm rlly looking forward to seeing where you take your lore with off-base refs for some characters! :3 also im stealing harvey btw /silly

ethium - GODDD your art style and your writing are such a killer combo. i love my cats from you so so much, all your designs feel so full of life and i'm so beyond excited to keep working on lore for those guys!! talking to you is always such an absolute pleasure and you're so funny <3 thank you so much for trusting me with your chimera edit, that cat was such a joy to make !!

knick - knickolas. 🫵 your lore is absolutely insane, in the best way possible. everything feels so thought out and deliberate and the detailed relationships between characters are so cool!! whenever i see a lil "get knickolas caged is typing..." in the discord server's development chat i genuinely get so excited to see whatever you're about to share 😭 keep being talented and creative and amazing forever thanks <3

allynabean - you're so SO sweet and equally as talented!! your style is so incredible and i'm so happy to own as many cats made by you as i do <3 it's always so nice to see you pop into the server and i cannot wait to hear more about your lore in the future!!

blkberry - ur so sweet and our design trade was so much fun!! i’ll treasure my kitty from you forever, your designs are so special <3

canada - you're incredibly funny and so so talented!! your expression edits in particular ALWAYS get me. fogpool my beloved.

harvest - UR SO COOL AND TALENTED 🫵 your style is so unique and i love every cat you make so much. delicious every time

jay - you're so cool and i'm absolutely in love with your art style! the milestone you made lives rent free in my brain tbh. your lore seems so well developed and i always love hearing about little bits of it when you share new kitties in the server!!

vivika - you're such a sweetheart and i'm so glad you liked the birthday kitty i made you! :'3 i would love to get to know you more, your lore is so intriguing and i'd really love to learn more about it!

faelyn - every time i see an adopt entry from you i know im in for an absolute treat !! your style of writing is just so so beautiful, and it's really inspired me to get back into writing more often in my spare time <3

feather - you're so sweet and thoughtful <3 i had so much fun making viv's birthday cat for you and would love to talk more!!

elliott - you're such a talented writer and so sweet!! i'm looking forward to the pb we have planned >:3

riverotter - HI SILLY! you're so sweet and funny and approachable!! the design trade we did was so fun and i treasure newtstar

nio - i've only been around for one or two of your adopts but i admire your style so much!! it makes my heart so happy <3

woes - hi!! i always love seeing you chatting in the server, you're so silly and an absolute joy to talk to! your entry for the septum cat i made last ga run was so incredible, you're a very talented artist and writer!!

marz-with-a-z - you've got a really unique style and it's always a pleasure to see new cats from you!

thelabradorr - so kind! thank you for your patience with delays on the myo i'm making for you, it's so appreciated and i cannot wait to bring such a cool idea to life!! your lore is so fascinating and i'm looking forward to learning more about it in the future <3

arithmedic - it's always super nice seeing you active in the server!! you're super nice and i'm really intrigued by your lore 👀

wretched.felidae - i had a lot of fun making that tortie myo for you! super excited to see what kind of lore they get, and also where you take your lore in the future in general!!

kittyandcat - you put so much effort into your adopt entries and its so fun to see! i had so much fun making fernwhisper for you and i'm excited to see how she plays into peryton lore

crexmii - you're super sweet and i was blown away by your 3200 entry!! sirius is so cool i love her fr

mal du pays - we haven't interacted much but i think you're very funny and i appreciate ur pokemon cats so much <3

nome senpai - i absolutely adore your art style!! it's so unique and crisp, always super cool to see a new nome kitty around :3

fairy king - every design you post is absolutely gorgeous!! that pink cat you posted recently owns my heart <3

mercuré - you've got some of the most unique lore i've seen around stars and i'm obsessed with it 👀 !!

beeqlass - such a talented artist and super duper sweet! can't wait to see your myth baby whenever they happen >:3

hazelfang - it's incredibly impressive how you're able to write SO many words so quickly 😭 i could never

noodledoot - you are so so sweet and i appreciate the dms you’ve sent me so much :’3 you’re such a lovely person!!

timid-decidueye - it's rlly sweet seeing how much you care about your cats and i'm excited to see how your lore progresses!

soll - you are such a talented artist!! i always enjoy seeing the pieces you share, that eclipse piece was insanely gorgeous <3
Last edited by feverrr on Sun May 26, 2024 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
fev ✦ she/they ✦ adult ✦ pst
lover of plants & cats & art !!
th - pfp by sifenke - sig by néktar
feverrr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Sat May 25, 2024 11:44 am

MARKING
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crexmii » Sat May 25, 2024 1:27 pm

Username: crexmii
    Cat Name: hailey
    Clan: softclan
    Prompt: omg let's get started !!!

Thani - YOU!!!! aughuhguh you're such a skrunkly! you're so silly, funny (and a tad bit chaotic) in the discord server and many of your messages make me crack up and brighten up my day! also you are really generous and kind! i've seen you gift cats / stars items to others for free and have even received some stuff from you myself! (THANK YOU SM FOR THE STARS GRACE <333)

galaxyy. - ky! your lore is so delicious. literally. i would die for every single one of your cats. also your amazing lore + your amazing writing? >>>>>>>> like your writing really makes your stories feel alive. idk just all the little details and fancy words mushed together make such a beautiful piece of writing <333 also your cats are so pretty. ar-raiyu is mine forever!

razr - hii!! ik we don't really talk much but i seriously admire your artwork and stars cats. like every time theres a new razr cat (yes even if its something like the lemongrab cat.) i will stare at it lovingly from afar
    you're also vv silly and i think you, ky and court are destined to be besties <3

literal.swag - YOU ARE SO SILLY! your messages never fail to make me laugh (very hard) and you're soso chaotic its so fun to watch your shenanigans. looking forward to more chaos from you in the discord! AND UR CATS ARE SO SO COOL!! wayward as a whole is just so incredible like just everything about it. gossamer is ofc the most iconic! + your writing is really good. really really really good god i will consume it hungrily its so detailed and enchanting aaaaa

feverrr - you're super duper sweet! your cats are really cool and i want to know their stories and all about them. your art is really adorable, it's sweet and simple and all your stars cats look so soft and fluffy!! you had better become an artist for stars/lh/silly

Archaeopteryx - holy cow arch i have so much to say. YOUR ART!!! is so scrumdiddlyumptious. i just made up an entire word to describe it. the way you draw cats, especially their eyes is so breathtaking i dont even know if there's a word that can properly describe your art. and your lore!! your WORLDBUILDING! is so well-thought out and i cannot wait to play your enurian game (and get more lore crumbs) >:))

Knickknacks - your lore is so interesting!! i really love reading your lore whenever your ramble in development chat and its really fun whenever you have a session where we can ask about your kitties! also your art is really vibrant, cute and colourful, especially your comic style - it reminds me of a children's book and makes me very nostalgic <333

Mythz - your art is just so soft and your backgrounds are extremely impressive! the realistic way you draw cats is awesome and you're also very informed on cat genetics. also you are really kind and amazing, i can never thank you enough for giving me the entire alien storepet set for free when i didn't have any c$ to buy them! it's also great to see someone else in the stars serv who's on a similar side of the world as me <3

I Like Bees - bees! you're such a great admin + archivist, i really appreciate you taking all the time to help us approve myos and edits, i have no idea how you do it! your cat genetics knowledge is so huge and amazing. also you're very chaotic + silly (feeterina.) and just really cool!

Swishy & Broken - you're so welcoming and sweet, especially to newcomers in stars! like when you just ask me how my day went or how yummy my lunch was and i really really appreciate that! it makes me so happy <33 your art is also such a serotonin booster, it's so cute and all your cats are so fluffy!

canadianhowl - your art is so delish! i love the way you draw dragons, and it seems like you can draw like almost every animal in the world as a companion! i love how you can make every cat look unique, even if they have only nr edits, especially for litter growths. every baby seems to have a personality of its own! and not only hat but you can either draw super spiky and cool or very fluffy and soft kitties! you're so silly and fun to be around in the discord server too :)

coffee.berry - vai !! <33 your art is so cute, i really love the way you draw animals and your writing is so cool! thank you for partnering with me for the eclipse adopts, even though we didn't win it was really fun! also we have similar music tastes...jack stauber forever >>>>

faelyn - i love your faerie world so so much. your writing is literally ethereal and so lyrical...idk how to even describe it properly its just so beautiful,, everytime i read any piece of writing of yours i am sucked in and unable to come out/silly

vivika - you're so kind and patient! you're an awesome admin and your writing is top notch. like it's baked with pure love <3
    also idk how but you can literally come up with some of the most unique ideas ever! your clan has so many pretty stealable kitties too !!

elliott. - silly! we don't talk much but anyway i forgive you for giving me another enemy patrol to respond to/j (ik it was tatsu) fr though your writing is awesome and your lore is so creative..the hawthorns are such a cool idea for a clan. also asphodeldance is gone sorry byebye into the void ...

ethium - GIVE ME YOUR TALENT RUAAGHAGAHGAH. how do you like draw cats so stunningly. your cats nd dragons are seriously so detailed and beautiful. i love the secret santa kitty you gave me sm <333 also your writing + lore is on a whole other level. i must absorb it all <3

more coming soon!

Last edited by crexmii on Fri Jun 07, 2024 2:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.
crexmii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me