unpopular opinion game V.5

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: unpopular opinion game V.5

Postby FrostiiPawps » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:27 am

Can't agree more. It tastes like soap.

On the topic of foods; Chick fil a sauce is really mid. Like REALLY mid. Kinda gross too.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage

Currently obsessed with Horror stuff >:3c
FrostiiPawps

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:13 am

i am absolutely heartbroken that you think this way. i'm not a fan of most dipping sauces myself, but chickfila sauce bangs !!!

seafood is supreme

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Space Cadet Marz » Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:17 am

Seafood is my favorite food but my partner is allergic so I mostly only eat it when dining out or if I take it for my lunch at work.

Night time is way better than day time. It is quiet, the temps are lower, people aren't calling you and bugging you. Peaceful.

Image Image

Space Cadet Marz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prototype » Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:19 am

Disagree...I hate most seafood. I like crab, tuna, and ground up fish in fish cakes, but I can't stand the normal fishy/oceanic flavor of most fish. I also don't like seeing the animal I'm eating, like lobster or crayfish...bugs of the sea...

Disagree! Mornings are the best for that very reason. 5-6am, when the sun is just rising and no one is up yet but the birds. That's the most peaceful

2 liter bottles of pop are terrible. No one can convince me they're drinking one over a few days and it's still carbonated. It's flat day 1 bro
Ecology Student • Adult • Art Info Art Shop
And then one day you find to your intense delight
That three wrong turns can really make a right
So why not be like me? be proud of all your crimes
'Cause when I screw up once, I do it two more times
Prototype

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby $moke » Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:53 am

im torn here because tbh...i drink that in less than a day so it IS still carbonated all the while, but for people who drink less than two liters a day they definitely arent user-friendly because yeah , its DEFINITELY going to be flat ,ew 🙈

Pasta doesn't necessarily need sauce to slay , sometimes just a bit of oil and garlic is enough.
𓆝𓆟𓆝amos|mouse &catfish dad|inactive |in love with the sea𓆝𓆟𓆞

let the waves take you where the light can not .
$moke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saiun » Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:20 am

I'm not sure about oil and garlic, but I do like it with just butter and salt.

Cinnamon is just okay.
MALE / ADULT / LIFE IS WEIRD ... REALLY WEIRD
Saiun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noch » Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:22 am

agree. i think it's better in small amounts/consumed less often to really get to enjoy it but even then it's like meh. depends on what it's in for me.

dogs should never be off-leash in public, no matter their temperament.
★★★★i
noch, adult, any
toyhouse - carrd
noch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Choptop » Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:27 am

i agree. you could also lose your pupper, so i wouldn't want any risks.

this is a weirdly specific one, but: i did not like Breath of the Wild or Tears of the Kingdom much as far as Zelda games go. i miss the old Zelda formula. if it was a standalone game from a standalone franchise i would say they are great games, but the fact that they are supposed to be part of the Zelda franchise just doesn't hit with me.
wip, stay tuned

Choptop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PinkPlushChicken » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:40 am

Ngl, I really enjoyed Breath of the Wild, it was a great game and for that game it kinda did work, with the story mostly happening in the past, although I still wish we could have played through the cutscenes or sth / would have had more to do in the present, story-wise, aside from just freeing the divine beasts?
But then they repeated something similar in Tears of the Kingdom and it just ... soooo did NOT work. I played through the game and then never touched it again.
I don't even like the game tbh and as someone, who's literally grown up with the Zelda games, that ... actually really hurts ):

So I agree tbh. I wish they'd go back to the old formula, perhaps with a bit more freedom when it comes to exploration and all that (similar to Wind Waker, actually, which is still my favorite Zelda game and managed to combine it the best for me tbh?).
I *was* excited for Tears of the Kingdom, but I don't think I've ever been *this* disappointed in a Zelda game, ever :I
TotK is not a good game, but especially not a good Zelda game and for sure not a good sequel to Breath of the Wild ):

On that note, the characters in Tears of the Kingdom felt ... really weird to me. Not quite like themselves. I can't really explain it, but I do remember, that I felt this especially with Sidon :I
Just ... something about them felt off?
They also treated Zelda and Ganondorf really badly ngl. Why was Ganny so flat in this game. Why did Zelda just... immediatly unlearn all the things, that she learned in the previous game?
They did not do those characters justice ):
🫐🍓🫐🍓🫐🍓🫐

I am Chicken, devourer of garlic bread, lover of bad puns and collector of many things!

🫐🍓🫐🍓🫐🍓🫐
PinkPlushChicken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woahelle » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:54 am

agree for the most part, but i also feel like they were lacking the same depth in botw. most of the champions from both games (maybe with the exception of tulin) felt like they were just heroes for hero's sake and had no compelling motivations to warrant them putting their lives on the line. to me, totk's characters weren't worse than botw's characters, but they sure weren't better either. i loved both games, but i don't think their character-building and main storyline are their strong points.

hard agree on ganondorf being flat... it felt like he was just being evil for evil's sake, but i enjoyed zelda's character and more active role in this game!
---

hot drinks like tea, coffee, and hot chocolate are a sensory nightmare. even if i did like the flavor of the drink, it is completely overshadowed by the unpleasant hot feeling in my mouth.
xxxxImage.Image.Image.
....elle ★ she/her ★ isfp ★
... ☼ scorpio ☾ leo ↑ taurus
.. ★ in my reputation era ★

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

xxxxxImagexxxxxxImage

a cappella ep
x
track my pet!
x
important!!