Cozies ✸ Festival of Life

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Sand Dollar Karma ✸ Day Five

Postby pepsii » Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:00 pm

SoggyPeach 65195
Image Niorun drops a net-full of Sand Dollars for you. After counting, it seems like you acquired a whopping 25! Don't let it all get away!

wafflefalaffle 934946
Image Upon tossing in a Sand Dollar into the ocean, Niorun washes ashore with 5 Sand Dollars for you! You lose some, you win some!

_mirage_ 1015593
Image In exchange for your Sand Dollar, Niorun decides it's best to give you a run-down on swimming safely. How do you not know how to swim safely on an island?

Cynicat + 932465
Image Le epic win. Niorun swims out of the water with awesum new glassez for u. Even the sun seems thrilled!

GrumpyQueenie #976898
Image You're waiting patiently for your karma when a perfectly normal-sized beach ball shoots out of the water! "Would you pass it to me?" Niorun waves at you, and you two spend a few minutes playing with the ball before taking your reward with you.

Shenanergans | 18898
Image Score!!! Niorun washes up with 10 whole Sand Dollars for you! Can you feel their hearts beat?

DreamyNocturne - 801290
Image You see Niorun re-surface very quickly and looks incredibly distressed. A crab has sat on their head, and they look to you, hopeful. "Can you get this thing off of me??.."

reshihall + 1029503
Image Le epic win. Niorun swims out of the water with awesum new glassez for u. Even the sun seems thrilled!

Westsparrow 951487
Image Niorun drops a net-full of Sand Dollars for you. After counting, it seems like you acquired a whopping 25! Don't let it all get away!

skipena + 1064442
Image In exchange for your Sand Dollar, Niorun decides it's best to give you a run-down on swimming safely. How do you not know how to swim safely on an island?

Len 293548
Image To your surprise, Niorun surfaces the water and begins floating out with large bubbles carrying them! Better catch your flight.

RattInsomniac + 1020098
Image "CRITTER, look! I found a friend in the water all alone! Do you want to participate in the festivities with them? Nobody deserves to celebrate alone..." (made by BPlusSupernova!)

Ch3rry367 999432

Greyfire | #375912
Image You see Niorun re-surface very quickly and looks incredibly distressed. A crab has sat on their head, and they look to you, hopeful. "Can you get this thing off of me??.."

-icarus- 989995
Image Score!!! Niorun washes up with 10 whole Sand Dollars for you! Can you feel their hearts beat?

@ lilymouse385 ~ 698034
Image After throwing in your Sand Dollar, Niorun jumps gracefully out of the water with a Seashell necklace for you! You're gonna be fashion famous now!

Strawberry.Wyne | 343363

Dogboss123 + 844044
Image You're waiting patiently for your karma when a perfectly normal-sized beach ball shoots out of the water! "Would you pass it to me?" Niorun waves at you, and you two spend a few minutes playing with the ball before taking your reward with you.

JoyfulRam+423309

folie a deux + 613522

BABE0FTHEABYSS & 578622
Image Niorun steps into the water and watches closely as they see the water in front of them begins bubbling. A crab appears, and Niorun looks as if they're about to keep walking in, defeated. Another crab appears, and another... Niorun slowly turns to you, worried. "Do I have to go in there...?"

AlatusNemeseos + 1019891
Image Upon tossing in a Sand Dollar into the ocean, Niorun washes ashore with 5 Sand Dollars for you! You lose some, you win some!

DrBubby + 71820
Image After throwing in your Sand Dollar, Niorun jumps gracefully out of the water with a Seashell necklace for you! You're gonna be fashion famous now!

Kitsune-no-Suzu 610801

barkinqcoyote +813784
Image To your surprise, Niorun surfaces the water and begins floating out with large bubbles carrying them! Better catch your flight.

Rainbeetle / 609622

Omiyage 1019775
Image Niorun steps into the water and watches closely as they see the water in front of them begins bubbling. A crab appears, and Niorun looks as if they're about to keep walking in, defeated. Another crab appears, and another... Niorun slowly turns to you, worried. "Do I have to go in there...?"

redpandasareLIFE / 804027
Image While you are waiting for Niorun to return with a gift for your Sand Dollar, you get distracted with an abandoned bucket and shovel. You, instead, decide to make a sandcastle! Niorun looks around in confusion when you are nowhere to be found.

undead 388426

rem sleep 224745

Exitium + 626371

yutashu 1013777

Mastergirl7 + 818809

Ucanthandleme + 809102

Orien 1046041

Zigzagoon 97981

Melsride + 932041
Image While you are waiting for Niorun to return with a gift for your Sand Dollar, you get distracted with an abandoned bucket and shovel. You, instead, decide to make a sandcastle! Niorun looks around in confusion when you are nowhere to be found.

M0usEB3ans + 1048873

Music_Lover + 135845

kurokishi | 936362

Reki. 758592

ylesia + 1068648

shortstop + 201714

ghostie, + 646389

CaeBabyBear + 1010536

V_Khai + 1071609

littleminicooper 734624

literal.swag. + 1047454

neurobotz + 1033918

Neku + 4361

hjarta 1006790

almond.milk + 875153

mallowpop + 931555

Smokycandle #795583

glowbringer + 1031711

Kittyuwu88 + 1059930

Eevee55 + 1033286

splider + 1037110

SpiritWish 799107

sniffs 780672

Henry 152222

dragoness129 + 3218

Exyw + 686906

crabodile + 717739

casmeow + 950631

EtaryaFae 664726

grimjp 355849

Ziggy Stardust 209648
Image "CRITTER, look! I found a friend in the water all alone! Do you want to participate in the festivities with them? Nobody deserves to celebrate alone..." (made by glowbringer!)

kijauni + 107596

Cherryfreeze - 530242

Asternaut 354100

KiraKilla 1017143

BrotherHood 946257

Aizaka + 995625

Nova-Moshi + 869497

LatteKitten 733832

Lycancore 641599

simplydriftingalong // 284281

LaceWhiskey + 396381

Lilbit + 953590

Zubers 1011810

pepsii#8972

appleschloss 42156

BPlusSupernova ★ 1034205

AbandonedRain 376600
Image You're beginning to become impatient with how much time has passed when Niorun appears and apologizes for the wait. "I couldn't find anything in exchange for the sand dollar, but this Cozie was watching from afar and wanted to be your friend. What do you say?.." (made by appleschloss!)

•seven•988363

Catsplat18 709602
Last edited by pepsii on Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Steam Train Ride ✸ Day Five

Postby pepsii » Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:00 pm

As you hop off the train, you are followed by,,, the train?!?! Darl assures you this is ok and the trains need pals, they'd love to join your cozies!!

undead wrote:🚂I Like Trains, steammm trains!🚂
Username + ID: undead 388426
color train car: YellowTrain
Date: 7/22

ylesia wrote:🚂I Like Trains, steammm trains!🚂
Username + ID: ylesia + 1068648
color train car: YellowTrain
Date: 7/22

Last edited by pepsii on Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fish Bowl Toss ✸ Day Five

Postby pepsii » Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:01 pm

If you don't see your name here chances are something was wrong with your form!
Be sure to check that everything is filled out on your form INCLUDING the correct date.

SoggyPeach wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

wafflefalaffle wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a shark fin! Feels like it'd go good with the gills.

_mirage_ wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

Cynicat wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...Phish Food Ice Cream? Wait a minute, how did that get in here?

GrumpyQueenie wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

Shenanergans wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

DreamyNocturne wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a pufferfish! It seems pretty upset though.
Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

reshihall wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.
Image You toss your ball and win...a full fishbowl. Complete with a fish sticker, but no fish!

Westsparrow wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

Len wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..
Image You toss your ball and win...some bubbles! These seem different from the other ones!

RattInsomniac wrote:Image You toss your ball...and Adella hands you a coconut drink! Very tasty!
Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a goldfish! Seems simple enough. (made by glowbringer!)

Greyfire wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.
You toss your ball and win...nothing. Well, that's disappointing.

onion wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a goldfish! Seems simple enough. (made by glowbringer!)

-icarus- wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

lilymouse385 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an empty fishbowl. Not sure what you'd do with this considering you have no fish.

Strawberry.Wyne wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

Dogboss123 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a pufferfish! It seems pretty upset though.

JoyfulRam wrote:Image You toss your ball and..it bounces back to you! Guess you get to keep it.

folie a deux wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a shark fin! Feels like it'd go good with the gills.

jpano96 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fish plushie! Simple enough, right?

BABE0FTHEABYSS wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...gills! Seems like a good start to slowly turning into a mer-cozie.

AlatusNemeseos wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a pufferfish! It seems pretty upset though.

DrBubby wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

Kitsune-no-Suzu wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a goldfish! Seems simple enough. (made by glowbringer!)

Rainbeetle wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...some bubbles!

Omiyage wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an empty fishbowl. Not sure what you'd do with this considering you have no fish.

redpandasareLIFE wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...gills! Seems like a good start to slowly turning into a mer-cozie.

undead wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

Exitium wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

yutashu wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...gills! Seems like a good start to slowly turning into a mer-cozie.

Mastergirl7 wrote:Image You toss your ball and..it bounces back to you! Guess you get to keep it.

Ucanthandleme wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

Orien wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

Zigzagoon wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

Melsride wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a goldfish! Seems simple enough. (made by glowbringer!)
You toss your ball and win...nothing. Well, that's disappointing.

Music_Lover wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a feesh? Looks oddly un-fish-like. (made by fabled_!)

kurokishi wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a pufferfish! It seems pretty upset though.

Reki. wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

ylesia wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a goldfish! Seems simple enough. (made by glowbringer!)

shortstop wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a goldfish! Seems simple enough. (made by glowbringer!)

V_Khai wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

littleminicooper wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a goldfish! Seems simple enough. (made by Music_Lover!)

literal.swag. wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

neurobotz wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..

Neku wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

hjarta wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

mallowpop wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a feesh? Looks oddly un-fish-like. (made by Music_Lover!)

Smokycandle wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...Phish Food Ice Cream? Wait a minute, how did that get in here?

glowbringer wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...some bubbles! These seem different from the other ones!

Kittyuwu88 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

Eevee55 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

splider wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...Phish Food Ice Cream? Wait a minute, how did that get in here?

sniffs wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fishbowl hat! Doesn't seem like you'd be able to breathe too well in this..

Henry wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

dragoness129 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a rubber ducky! Very small and versatile.

Exyw wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...Phish Food Ice Cream? Wait a minute, how did that get in here?

casmeow wrote:You toss your ball and win...nothing. Well, that's disappointing.

grimjp wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...some bubbles!

Ziggy Stardust wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

kijauni wrote:Image You toss your ball and..it bounces back to you! Guess you get to keep it.

Cherryfreeze wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

Asternaut wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fishbowl hat! Doesn't seem like you'd be able to breathe too well in this..

KiraKilla wrote:Image You toss your ball and..it bounces back to you! Guess you get to keep it.

Nova-Moshi wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a full fishbowl. Complete with a fish sticker, but no fish!

LatteKitten wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a pufferfish! It seems pretty upset though.

simplydriftingalong wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..

Lilbit wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

pepsii wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

appleschloss wrote:You toss your ball and win...nothing. Well, that's disappointing.

BPlusSupernova wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

•seven• wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..

Catsplat18 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...Phish Food Ice Cream? Wait a minute, how did that get in here?
Last edited by pepsii on Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fish Gacha ✸ Day Five

wafflefalaffle wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Koi Fish

GrumpyQueenie wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: African Jewelfish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Tetra Glofish

DreamyNocturne wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Green Betta Fish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish

reshihall wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Clownfish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang

Westsparrow wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Blue Angelfish

Greyfire wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Blue Angelfish

-icarus- wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Blue Angelfish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Tetra Glofish

lilymouse385 wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Blue Angelfish

Strawberry.Wyne wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang

Dogboss123 wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma

JoyfulRam wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Blue Angelfish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Koi Fish
ㅤㅤ

folie a deux wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma

jpano96 wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol

BABE0FTHEABYSS wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Clownfish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish

AlatusNemeseos wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Green Betta Fish

DrBubby wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang
‎‎ㅤ

Kitsune-no-Suzu wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Green Betta Fish

Rainbeetle wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Clownfish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: African Jewelfish

Omiyage wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Koi Fish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma
‎‎ㅤ

redpandasareLIFE wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Green Betta Fish
‎‎ㅤ

undead wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Koi Fish

rem sleep wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Clownfish

Exitium wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Clownfish

yutashu wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish

Mastergirl7 wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Koi Fish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Clownfish

Ucanthandleme wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Clownfish

Orien wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Clownfish

Zigzagoon wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Tetra Glofish

Melsride wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Tetra Glofish

Music_Lover wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish

ApocalypseAxolotl wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol
‎‎ㅤ

kurokishi wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: African Jewelfish‎‎ㅤ

Reki. wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Green Betta Fish

ylesia wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma

shortstop wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Blue Angelfish
‎‎ㅤ

ghostie, wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish

CaeBabyBear wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol

V_Khai wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Clownfish

littleminicooper wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Koi Fish

literal.swag. wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Blue Angelfish

neurobotz wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang

Neku wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Blue Angelfish

hjarta wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol

almond.milk wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang

mallowpop wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang

Smokycandle wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: African Jewelfish

glowbringer wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Koi Fish

Kittyuwu88 wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: African Jewelfish

Eevee55 wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Green Betta Fish

splider wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Clownfish‎‎ㅤ

sniffs wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Green Betta Fish

Henry wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma

dragoness129 wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Clownfish

Exyw wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Koi Fish
‎‎ㅤ

crabodile wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Tetra Glofish

casmeow wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Clownfish

EtaryaFae wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang
‎‎ㅤ

grimjp wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma

Ziggy Stardust wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: African Jewelfish

kijauni wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish

Cherryfreeze wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish
‎‎ㅤ

KiraKilla wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: African Jewelfish

BrotherHood wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol‎‎ㅤ

Aizaka wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol

Nova-Moshi wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Koi Fish

LatteKitten wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang

Lycancore wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Clownfish‎‎ㅤ

simplydriftingalong wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol

LaceWhiskey wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang

Lilbit wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Koi Fish

Zubers wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Green Betta Fish

pepsii wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Green Betta Fish

appleschloss wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol

BPlusSupernova wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol

AbandonedRain wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Clownfish
‎‎ㅤ

•seven• wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang
‎‎ㅤ

Catsplat18 wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish
Last edited by pepsii on Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Snack Shack ✸ Day Five

SoggyPeach wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
The wheel lands on the spot for Snack Time!
You win a Cheese Pizza!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

wafflefalaffle wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Purple Cotton Candy!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

_mirage_ wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Mitarashi Dango!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Cynicat wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
The wheel lands on the spot for Sand Dollars!
You win 20 Image
Don't spend it all in one place. Or do! Follow your dreams.

GrumpyQueenie wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
The wheel lands on the spot for Double Snacks!
You win a Pink Cotton Candy!
You also win a Green Toffee Apple!
Are you sure you're gonna be able to carry all that?

Shenanergans wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Green Cotton Candy!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

DreamyNocturne wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Candy Apple!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

reshihall wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 12 Image

Westsparrow wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Green Chocolate Apple with Peanuts!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Skipena wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
The wheel lands on the spot for Jack Pot!
You win 25 Image and a Green Chocolate Apple with Peanuts!
Wow, how lucky are you?

Len wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Takoyaki!
You also win a Hanami Dango!

RattInsomniac wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Hawaiian Pizza!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Ch3rry367 wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 18 Image

Greyfire wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 25 Image and a Candy Apple!
Wow, how lucky are you?

onion wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

-icarus- wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Cheese Pizza!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

lilymouse385 wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Strawberry.Wyne wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Cherry Funnelcake!
You also win a Hanami Dango!

Dogboss123 wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Blueberry Funnelcake!
You also win a Blue Cotton Candy!

JoyfulRam wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Red Toffee Apple with Peanuts!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

folie a deux wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Deluxe Pizza!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

jpano96 wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 18 Image

BABE0FTHEABYSS wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 25 Image and a Red Toffee Apple!
Wow, how lucky are you?

AlatusNemeseos wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Green Chocolate Apple with Icing!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

DrBubby wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Hanami Dango!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Kitsune-no-Suzu wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Blue Cotton Candy!
You also win a Corndog with Mustard!

barkinqcoyote wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Blueberry Funnelcake with Whip!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Rainbeetle wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 8 Image

Omiyage wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 5 Image

redpandasareLIFE wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

undead wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 17 Image

rem sleep wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Exitium wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Cherry Funnelcake with Whip!

yutashu wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Mitarashi Dango!
You also win a Green Chocolate Apple with Icing!

Mastergirl7 wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 6 Image

Ucanthandleme wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Candy Apple!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Orien wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 6 Image

Zigzagoon wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 18 Image

Melsride wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Kusa Dango!
You also win a Purple Cotton Candy!

M0usEB3ans wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Music_Lover wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 11 Image

kurokishi wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Green Chocolate Apple!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Reki. wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

ylesia wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 25 Image and a Green White Chocolate Apple!
Wow, how lucky are you?

shortstop wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Pepperoni Pizza!
You also win a Blueberry Funnelcake with Whip!

ghostie, wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

CaeBabyBear wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Chocolate Dipped Cheesecake!
You also win a Yellow Cotton Candy!

V_Khai wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You also win a Red Toffee Apple!

littleminicooper wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 11 Image

literal.swag. wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Corndog with Fixings!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

neurobotz wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 13 Image

Neku wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Green Toffee Apple with Peanuts!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

hjarta wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 16 Image

almond.milk wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 11 Image

mallowpop wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 25 Image and a Orange Cotton Candy!
Wow, how lucky are you?

Smokycandle wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 10 Image

glowbringer wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 8 Image

Kittyuwu88 wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Green Toffee Apple!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Eevee55 wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Candy Apple!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

splider wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 11 Image

SpiritWish wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Red Chocolate Apple with Peanuts!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

sniffs wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Cheese Pizza!

Henry wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 12 Image

dragoness129 wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Corndog with Fixings!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Exyw wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 9 Image

crabodile wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Red Chocolate Apple!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

casmeow wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

EtaryaFae wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Takoyaki!
You also win a Plain Corndog!

grimjp wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 10 Image

Ziggy Stardust wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 25 Image and a Kusa Dango!
Wow, how lucky are you?

kijauni wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Hanami Dango!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Cherryfreeze wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 25 Image and a Takoyaki!
Wow, how lucky are you?

Asternaut wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You also win a Chocolate Dipped Cheesecake!

KiraKilla wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Chocolate Dipped Cheesecake!
You also win a Green Toffee Apple with Peanuts!

BrotherHood wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You also win a Blueberry Funnelcake!

Aizaka wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Green White Chocolate Apple!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Nova-Moshi wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 19 Image

LatteKitten wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Kusa Dango!
You also win a Red Chocolate Apple with Peanuts!

Lycancore wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Hanami Dango!
You also win a Red Chocolate Apple with Peanuts!

simplydriftingalong wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

LaceWhiskey wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 25 Image and a Plain Funnelcake!
Wow, how lucky are you?

Lilbit wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 18 Image

Zubers wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You also win a Plain Funnelcake!

pepsii wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Orange Cotton Candy!
You also win a Red Toffee Apple!

appleschloss wrote:I want to spin the wheel!

BPlusSupernova wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Plain Funnelcake!
You also win a Yellow Cotton Candy!

AbandonedRain wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 25 Image and a Green Chocolate Apple with Icing!
Wow, how lucky are you?

•seven• wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Catsplat18 wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.
Last edited by pepsii on Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Daily Dairy ✸ Day Five

SoggyPeach wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Cookie Monster!

wafflefalaffle wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Tiger!

_mirage_ wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Pistachio!

Cynicat wrote:Give me the scoop!

GrumpyQueenie wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Cotton Candy!

Shenanergans wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Superman!

DreamyNocturne wrote:Give me the scoop!

reshihall wrote:Give me the scoop!

Westsparrow wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Rocky Road!

Len wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Vanilla!

RattInsomniac wrote:Give me the scoop!

Ch3rry367 wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of...
Wait a minute, that's not ice cream! Oh well, might as well take them home with you!

Greyfire wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Blue Moon!

onion wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Cotton Candy!

-icarus- wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Cherry Garcia!

lilymouse385 wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Love Potion 31!

Strawberry.Wyne wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Cookies & Cream!

Dogboss123 wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Blueberry!

JoyfulRam wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Rainbow Sherbert!

folie a deux wrote:Give me the scoop!

jpano96 wrote:Give me the scoop!

BABE0FTHEABYSS wrote:Give me the scoop!

AlatusNemeseos wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Chocolate!

DrBubby wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Neapolitan!

Kitsune-no-Suzu wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of...
Wait a minute, that's not ice cream! Oh well, might as well take them home with you!

barkinqcoyote wrote:Give me the scoop!

Rainbeetle wrote:Give me the scoop!

Omiyage wrote:Give me the scoop!

redpandasareLIFE wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Vanilla!

undead wrote:Give me the scoop!

rem sleep wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of...

Exitium wrote:Give me the scoop!

yutashu wrote:Give me the scoop!

Mastergirl7 wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of...

Ucanthandleme wrote:Give me the scoop!

Orien wrote:Give me the scoop!

Zigzagoon wrote:Give me the scoop!

Melsride wrote:Give me the scoop!

Music_Lover wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Bubble Gum!

kurokishi wrote:Give me the scoop!

Reki. wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Strawberry!

shortstop wrote:Give me the scoop!

ghostie, wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of...

CaeBabyBear wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Coffee!

V_Khai wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Mintchip!

littleminicooper wrote:Give me the scoop!

literal.swag. wrote:Give me the scoop!

neurobotz wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Neapolitan!

Neku wrote:Give me the scoop!

hjarta wrote:Give me the scoop!

almond.milk wrote:Give me the scoop!

mallowpop wrote:Give me the scoop!

Smokycandle wrote:Give me the scoop!

glowbringer wrote:Give me the scoop!

Kittyuwu88 wrote:Give me the scoop!

Eevee55 wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Matcha!

splider wrote:Give me the scoop!

SpiritWish wrote:Give me the scoop!

sniffs wrote:Give me the scoop!

Henry wrote:Give me the scoop!

dragoness129 wrote:Give me the scoop!

Exyw wrote:Give me the scoop!

crabodile wrote:Give me the scoop!

casmeow wrote:Give me the scoop!

EtaryaFae wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Lavender Honey!

grimjp wrote:Give me the scoop!

Ziggy Stardust wrote:Give me the scoop!

kijauni wrote:Give me the scoop!

Cherryfreeze wrote:Give me the scoop!

Asternaut wrote:Give me the scoop!

KiraKilla wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Cookies & Cream!

BrotherHood wrote:Give me the scoop!

Aizaka wrote:Give me the scoop!

Nova-Moshi wrote:Give me the scoop!

LatteKitten wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Peanut Butter Cup!

Lycancore wrote:Give me the scoop!

simplydriftingalong wrote:Give me the scoop!

LaceWhiskey wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Strawberry!

Lilbit wrote:Give me the scoop!

Zubers wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Superman!

pepsii wrote:Give me the scoop!

appleschloss wrote:Give me the scoop!

BPlusSupernova wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Lavender Honey!

AbandonedRain wrote:Give me the scoop!

•seven• wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Birthday Cake!

Catsplat18 wrote:Give me the scoop!

Last edited by pepsii on Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Balloon Poppin' ✸ Day Five

Postby pepsii » Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:02 pm

SoggyPeach 65195
He leans over to look at you "you won Image Sanddollars x6"
He leans over to look at you "oh?? Whats this that's not a balloon but a cozie?"Image
He raises an eyebrow and stares at the object that had popped out of the balloon, after accidently strikeing two balloons with one dart, "is that, a orca?? Well I guess you get to keep it" Image

_mirage_1015593
He leans over to look at you "you won Image Sanddollars x4"
for a toal of Image Sanddollars x8

Cynicat + 932465
He leans over to look at you "oh?? Whats this that's not a balloon but a cozie?"Image

GrumpyQueenie #976898
"What luck! on the first dart you hit a blue paint filled one"Image

Shenanergans | 18898
He leans over to look at you "you won Image Sanddollars x5"
He leans over to look at you "you won Image Sanddollars x3"

DreamyNocturne - 801290
He leans over to look at you "you won Image Sanddollars x7"
He leans over to look at you "you won Image Sanddollars x10"
for a toal of Image Sanddollars x17

reshihall + 1029503

Westsparrow 951487
"What luck! on the first dart you hit a Orange paint filled one"Image

skipena + 1064442
He leans over to look at you "you won Image Sanddollars x8"
for a toal of Image Sanddollars x11

RattInsomniac + 1020098
He leans over to look at you "you won Image Sanddollars x9"
for a toal of Image Sanddollars x18

Ch3rry367 999432
for a toal of Image Sanddollars x9

Greyfire | #375912
for a toal of Image Sanddollars x13

-icarus- 989995

lilymouse385 ~ 698034
your second dart hits another balloon, he watches you chase after a balloon that had gotten away luckily you caught it he ties a string to it so it doesn't take off again.Image

Strawberry.Wyne | 343363
for a toal of Image Sanddollars x14

Dogboss123 + 844044

JoyfulRam+423309

jpano96 + 250999
for a toal of Image Sanddollars x12

BABE0FTHEABYSS & 578622
for a toal of Image Sanddollars x7

AlatusNemeseos + 1019891
for a toal of Image Sanddollars x18

DrBubby + 71820

Kitsune-no-Suzu 610801

Barkinqcoyote + 813784
for a toal of Image Sanddollars x6

Rainbeetle / 609622
for a toal of Image Sanddollars x11

Omiyage 1019775
for a toal of Image Sanddollars x15

redpandasareLIFE / 804027

undead 388426

Exitium + 626371
"What luck! on the first dart you hit a purple paint filled one"Image

yutashu 1013777
for a toal of Image Sanddollars x10

Mastergirl7 + 818809

Ucanthandleme + 809102

Orien 1046041
He raises an eyebrow and stares at the object that had popped out of the balloon, after accidently strikeing two balloons with one dart, "is that, a orca?? Well I guess you get to keep it" Image

Zigzagoon 97981

Melsride + 932041

M0usEB3ans + 1048873
for a toal of Image Sanddollars x7

Music_Lover + 135845

kurokishi | 936362
"What luck! on the first dart you hit a red paint filled one"Image

Reki. 758592

shortstop + 201714
for a toal of Image Sanddollars x6

ghostie, + 646389

CaeBabyBear + 1010536

V_Khai + 1071609
your second dart hits another balloon, he watches you chase after a balloon that had gotten away luckily you caught it he ties a string to it so it doesn't take off again. Image

littleminicooper 734624
your second dart hits another balloon, he watches you chase after a balloon that had gotten away luckily you caught it he ties a string to it so it doesn't take off again.Image

literal.swag. + 1047454

neurobotz + 1033918

Neku + 4361

hjarta 1006790

almond.milk + 875153

mallowpop + 931555

Smokycandle #795583

glowbringer + 1031711

Kittyuwu88 + 1059930

Eevee55 + 1033286

splider + 1037110

SpiritWish 799107
"What luck! on the first dart you hit a orange paint filled one"Image

sniffs 780672

Henry 152222

dragoness129 + 3218
"What luck! on the first dart you hit a pink paint filled one"Image

Exyw + 686906

crabodile + 717739

casmeow + 950631

EtaryaFae 664726

grimjp 355849
"What luck! on the first dart you hit a green paint filled one"Image

Ziggy Stardust

kijauni + 107596
for a toal of Image Sanddollars x16

Cherryfreeze - 530242
for a toal of Image Sanddollars x16

Asternaut 354100

KiraKilla 1017143

onion 350777

BrotherHood 946257

Aizaka + 995625

Nova-Moshi + 869497
"What luck! on the first dart you hit a orange paint filled one"Image

Lycancore 641599

simplydriftingalong

LaceWhiskey + 396381

Lilbit + 953590

zubers 1011810

pepsii#8972

appleschloss 42156

BPlusSupernova ★ 1034205

AbandonedRain 376600

•seven•988363

Catsplat18 709602
He leans over to look at you "you won Sand Dollars: 3"
He leans over to look at you "you won Sand Dollars: 6"
Last edited by pepsii on Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cozies ✸ Festival of Life

Postby pepsii » Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:02 pm

pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cozies ✸ Festival of Life

Postby _mirage_ » Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:10 pm

Claiming my Sand Dollars!
Username + ID: _mirage_ 1015593
Date: July 22
Amount I'm claiming: 12
Total amount I have: 70

I wish I may, I wish I might...
Date: July 23
Balance before and after: 70 / 69
Extra:
Codeword: FOLSDK

🚂I Like Trains!🚂
Date: 7/23

I wanna toss a ping-pong ball!
Balance Before: 69
Balance After: 68
Extra:
Code: Fishbowls

I want to spin the wheel!
Date: 07/23
Codeword: snacktime

User + Id _mirage_1015593
Playing Cozie
Amount of Sand dollars before and after 68 / 66
Codeword: Popping balloons!!

Give me the scoop!
Codeword: icecream
Last edited by _mirage_ on Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
mirage
s/he/they
th
prns
pce
cyn
_mirage_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cozies ✸ Festival of Life

Postby folie a deux » Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:12 pm

Claiming my Sand Dollars!
Username + ID: folie a deux + 613522
Date: July 23rd
Amount I'm claiming: 12
Total amount I have: 13

I wish I may, I wish I might...
Date: July 23rd
Balance before and after: 13 -> 12
Extra: eek
Codeword: FOLSDK

🚂I Like Trains, steammm trains!🚂
color train car: RedTrain

I wanna toss a ping-pong ball!
Username +ID: folie a deux + 613522
Balance Before: 12 sand dollars
Balance After: 11 sand dollars
Extra:
Code: Fishbowls

I want to try the Gacha!
Number of rolls: 1
Amount before and after: 11 -> 6
Codeword: fishgacha
Other:

User + Id folie a deux + 613522
Playing Cozie borrowing merina! Image
Amount of Sand dollars before and after 6 -> 4
Codeword: Popping balloons!!

I want to spin the wheel!
Codeword: snacktime

I want to redeem an achievement!
Achievement(s) being redeemed: "I Mustache You A Question" (achievement + totally real mustache item)
Proof of achievement: spinned the wheel above ^

Give me the scoop!
Codeword: icecream
Last edited by folie a deux on Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
┌──────┘☆└──────┐
xxx
➢ she/they
➢ adult
x
└────────────────┘
┌────────────────┐
x
da | fr | th
commissions
x
└────────────────┘